Becoming an Adulteress Pt. 01

Story Info
A story on the development of becoming an adulteress.
4.5k words
3.95
15.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since my husband Simon had agreed to my request to have "fun" outside our marriage I'd been searching for an opportunity to do so and other than flirting with a few guys at the Gym and Doctors at work I'd had no luck or confidence to take my request beyond fantasy. That was until my best friend Jane organized a party for her husband Luke and I finding out her cousin Tom would be attending.

I'd known Tom for a long time and every time we met, he would always flirt with me and after a few drinks he would get quite blunt with his sexual offers, even when Simon was present. Being married I always played him off and never took him seriously, however Simon would joke that I should flirt back and see what would happen. So finding out he was going to the party I decided to take Simon up on the offer of flirty back with Tom in the hope something would happen.

Counting down the days to the party had been a combination of stress and excitement. Working on the day of the party did not help either and only made for a constant distraction as I could not clear my mind from the thought of finally giving into the many years of Toms flirting and sexual advances nor the fact should he be obliging; he would become only the second man that I had ever slept with.

I was excited and nervous as I rushed home from work thinking about what the night would bring. Getting home I made my way straight to my bedroom, ignoring Simon on the way. Picking out my outfit, I decided on a short high thigh denim skirt, an off the shoulder blouse and a pair of leather knee-high stiletto boots. Placing my clothes on the bed I jumped into the shower for a quick wash, and while shaving my legs smooth I had the urge to do something I had not done in many years by shaving off my thin landing strip of pubic hair, making my pussy completely bald.

Drying myself I saw Simon in the mirror as he sat on the bed watching me get ready. Realizing I hadn't even said hello to him since I got home I decided to apologize by putting on a show while I got dressed. Sitting opposite him on the pillow box I first put my boots on by raising a leg into the air and slipping my foot into the boot, exposing my freshly shaved pussy in the process, before following the same technique with my other boot. With my feet back on the ground and keeping my legs wide I bent forward to allow my boobs to swing freely as I pulled up the zips of the boots.

Getting up I walked to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror, naked other than my boots I applied my makeup and hair. Finishing I grabbed my underwear, a sweet little black lace G-string and with my back to him, I stepped into them while bending forward giving him a full view of my freshly shaved pussy, pulling them up the thin strip of lace barely covering my little asshole. I then followed the same process with my skirt before he grabbed my waist spinning me around to face him, he kissed my belly while reaching around my back to do up the zip and button of the skirt. Looking into the mirror as I put on my blouse, choosing not to wear a bra, l have to say a felt and looked sexy.

Grabbing my away bag, I made my way to the front door, nervously giving Simon a big kiss goodbye. As I did, I remembered I'd forgotten some important items and ran back into my bedroom to the bedside table, getting two condoms and a small bag of three pink party pills I'd been given through a guy at the Gym. Placing them in my skirt pocket so Simon wouldn't see I left giving him another kiss and getting in my car.

Looking back I could see Simon was no longer happy, getting back out of the car I gave him another long kiss, our tongues meeting before I sucked on his tongue and slowly released it as I pulled away from the kiss. I told him if he wanted, I would behave and have a good night hanging out with Jane, smiling I gave him another kiss and drove off to a night of unknown excitement.

Simon called me several times on my way to Jane's, concerned he'd had second thoughts I let the calls go through to voicemail. I know I told him I would behave if he wanted however he never actually answered me, so although nervous with the prospect of what the night could bring I didn't want to be stopped at this point. I wanted to have some fun and see what might eventuate before making my final decision. So deciding not to listen to the voicemail I turned the radio on and tried to relax as I drove to Jane's

The night started of normal with small chit chat amongst mutual friends of Jane and Luke's, but as it got longer and the alcohol started to take hold of me my conversations started to be more directed toward Tom. He kept coming up from behind me, embracing my hips and occasionally moving his hands around my waist and down my skirt to my thighs. I was a little standoffish due to other people at the party who knew both Simon and myself, and I was especially concerned for one of Luke's friends, Kevin. I didn't trust him for a number of reasons, especially for the fact he'd gone to school with my husband and they keep in touch via mutual friends and he was just as likely let Simon know what I was doing via those friends.

Nearing the end of the night most guests had left reducing the number of potential witnesses, so I began to play with Tom's flirtation and encouraged him to move his hands from my waist and around to my lower stomach just above my panty line. Pulling him in closer to me I could feel his hardening cock press against my back which got the better of me and my pussy began to get moist as I reached behind and rubbing his cock through his jeans.

By midnight everyone had left, Luke and Kevin had already gone to bed and Jane was on her way, leaving just myself and Tom still up. Being obvious we would both be staying the night we cleaned up the house a little while we discussed who would get the couch and who would get the bedroom. With the assistance of alcohol our discussions were very flirty and as I headed out to my car to get my away bag I openly implied that I would be happy to share a bed with him. He smiled and just stared at me, with looked of panic.

Walking to the car I felt happy and excited, I'd liked the feel of his cock through his pants and I was looking forward to feeling more, that was until I couldn't find my bag, remembering I'd left it by the front door when I went back inside to get the condoms and pills and now thinking about it that was probably why Simon had been trying to call me on the way to Jane's to tell me it was still at home.

Realizing all I had with me were the scantly cloths I was wearing and therefore no night time attire I walked back inside telling Tom what I had stupidly done, before telling him he was welcome to share a bed with me, however I'd be sleeping naked. As I walked into the bedroom with him following I was feeling very nervous and somewhat scared, however I decided to continue with the night. Taking the little plastic bag from my skirt pocket I walked into the adjoining bathroom and placed one of the pink pills under my tongue, and the others into the vanity cabinet.

Leaving the bathroom door open Tom could see me from his vantage point on the end of the bed as I began to undress. Looking at him I slipped my skirt down and kicking it in his direction, turning my back to him I then bent forward and with my thumbs in the waist band of my G-string I pulled them down exposing my shaved pussy and little asshole. Standing and turning toward him, I flicked my G-string at him, catching them he jokingly scrunched them up and put them in his jeans pocket.

Turning away from him again I then took of my top off, holding it out to my side I seductively dropped it onto the ensuite floor. Standing naked in just my boots I lent forward, again exposing myself to him, unzipping them before standing up and kicking them off my feet. Stepping into the shower Tom watched me as I souped up my body before making his way into the bathroom, undressing, and joining me in the shower.

Washing my back, he asked me why I had been open and receptive to his flirting compared to other times we had met. I told him that I was happily married but like Jane, I wanted to experience other men as I had only ever slept with Simon. I told him it was what I wanted and I had asked for it as my anniversary present.

Stepping out of the shower the conversation continued and I told him there was no pressure if he did not want to have me and I understood knowing he was getting married and in a committed relationship. Climbing into bed he went quiet and I became a bit worried and embarrassed as we laid there, naked, looking up at the ceiling. After a short while though he reached over and started to play with my nipples, pinching and squeezing them between his thumb and finger. Rolling on top of me he started to suck on my nipples while moving his hands over my stomach and down to my bald pussy. It was then that I started to think this was it and I was beginning to get nervous, with what he was doing.

Moving lower under the blankets he started to run his tongue along my smooth pussy, flicking my clit and making me wet. He asked if it was ok for him to keep going or did, I want him to stop? Despite my nerves, I was getting so wet that I just wanted his cock inside me, encouraging him up my body I rolled him over kissing down his chest to his waist and taking his cock in my mouth. It was circumcised and longer than my husbands but with a thinner girth which meant I could take it in my mouth easily and as I quickly found out I could also take it down to the back of my throat.

I enjoyed running my tongue around the circumcised head and tasting Tom's pre-cum. I sucked on his cock and with the help of his hands pushing down on the back of my head I took it deep in my throat, applying a slight suction as I lifted my head I then ran my tongue down his shaft, liking his balls before taking it back into my mouth his cock re-entered my throat.

With his hands on the back of my head he pushed me down so his cock was deep in my throat and my mouth rested on his pubic hair and the top of his balls, before pulling on my hair raising my head and pushing it back down, repeating the motion in a fast and determined manner.

Stopping before he was to cum, he rolled me over onto my back and went down on me for a short time before moving back up my body, high enough that I could feel the head of his cock on my clit and his shaft pressing against my pussy lips. Moving his hips, he rubbed the head of his cock on my clit and was teasing me with it, nearly sliding it into my pussy.

Wanting his cock inside I asked if he wanted me to get some protection so he could go further. He said not yet and kept doing what he was doing while sucking on my nipples. Continuing to rub his cock on my clit for some time I started to think he was having second thoughts. He had me at a point of wanting his cock, or any cock deep in me, so I asking again if he would like me to get something, he replied "only if you want to continue," he had me so wet at this point I would have done anything.

Smiling I got up to get the condoms from my skirt which had been kicked at Tom previously. Finding it by the door the pocket was empty so I began crawling around on my hands and knees in the faint night light looking for them. Asking for help Tom climbed out of bed but instead of looking he decided to take advantage of me being on all fours, kneeling behind me he began to rub his hands along my back and around to my breasts pinching my nipples and then back around to my bare backside.

Placing his hands on my bum cheeks with each thumb to the side of my pussy he spread my lips and I could feel the cold air on my inner labia before his warm breath met my open pussy. Running his tongue, up my lips, darting it in and out of my pussy before surprising me and moving to my little asshole, running circles around the edge and licking with a firm pressure, the tip of his tongue slightly entering me, poking in and out a few times before moving back down to my wet pussy.

Having never had tongue work on my asshole I become distracted from looking for the condoms and could feel as sense of annoyance at Tom as his distraction was not helping me find them. He had me feeling so wet and wanting but also frustrated as I couldn't go any further with the night without protection. Laying on my stomach stretched on the floor my heart pounding in my chest as I tried feeling under the bed for the condoms. My pulse was starting to race and I had waves of hot flushes spread over me as Tom spread my legs as wide as possible and continued to work his tongue over my ass and pussy.

I was becoming so turned on and needing his cock deep inside me, I needed to find the condoms, Stopping him and I went to check the bathroom, just in case they had fallen out when I took the pills out of my pocket. Not finding them on the floor I checked the vanity cabinet and saw myself in the mirror. I was surprised by my state, my skin was flushed and beads of sweat were forming over my face and chest with the occasional droplet of sweat rolling down over my breasts to my erect nipples.

Taking a towel, I dried my body. My skin was staring to feel extra sensitive and as I dried the sweat from my breast I watched in the mirror as one, then both of my boobs bounce out from the towel, the sight of my boobs bouncing and the feel of the towel over my nipples was incredible. A sudden wave of heat flashed over me and I began to feel very horny with a sense of a somewhat carefree attitude, all I wanted at that point in time was to feel a cock deep inside me and I decided I wanted the night to continue, condoms or not, I'd never felt so needing of sex before in my life.

As I walked into the bedroom Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed, droping to my knees in front of him, I told him I could not find the condoms, and that it was his choice if he wanted to continue without protection. However, before he could answer I looked straight into his eyes telling him "I'm hoping you say yes" then grabbing his cock I took it into my mouth, sucking on the tip before looking up again and deep throating it while keeping eye contact with him.

As my upper lip met his pubic hair, I applied suction before pulling away, letting his cock pop out of my mouth, licking my lips and the pre-cum of the tip of his cock I told him "The thought of your bare, unprotected cock inside my married pussy is making me want you more." Looking at me surprised by my language and without a word he lifted me from the floor, placing me back on to the bed, lowering himself onto me he began rubbing his cock up against my clit.

I was so needing him at this point I moved my hips so I could guide him inside my wanting pussy. It was then, as he was sliding inside me with his bare unprotected cock, that I had an 'oh my God' moment like the first time I slept with my husband. It was not so much out of enjoyment but a "holly crap! I cannot believe I am doing this." However, the thought soon vanished as I enjoyed Tom slowly moving back and forth easing in a little bit further each time until his pubic bone met mine, causing his weight to press against my clit, he then leant down and took my left nipple into his mouth, firmly sucking on it as he withdrew his cock and then re-entered me with one large thrust.

The feeling of my nipple being drawn into his hot mouth and his cock separating my pussy, sliding from tip to base made me so wet. He alternated from sucking on my nipples to kissing me around my neck and jaw line while fucking me in a slow but firm rhythm for several minutes. Pulling out and rolling me over onto my stomach Tom pulled my hips slightly up raising my backside into the air where he again run his tongue around my asshole, and with the slightest pressure darting it in and out of my now relaxing ass, kneeling up he then entered me from behind, sliding his cock all the way inside my pussy, it was hard not to make noise as his length hit the top, it hurt but felt so good at the same time.

Holding my hips, he began to fuck me with a faster rhythm, I raised my hips higher arching my back and tried to match his rhythm causing his balls to slap against my clit, my breasts swinging back and forth and my nipples brushing against the mattress it felt incredible. It was then I felt a pleasure I had never felt before, Tom moved his hands to grip my bum cheeks and in doing so pressing one then both thumbs into my ass, pulling his grip on each bum check wider and opening my ass.

The feeling of him pushing and pulling me on and off his cock while his thumbs were in my ass felt amazing and I let out a few moans of enjoyment. Breaking my thoughts of pleasure Tom told me to be quite with a forceful "shush," causing me to become aware of my moans. Becoming conscience of what I was doing and how wet I was, I became embarrassed of my sounds and enjoyment which gave me an immediate realization that for the first time in my life I was having sex with someone other than my husband and not only that, he was fucking me with no protection and had his thumbs inside my ass pulling it open and I loved it.

It was at that point my sense of being care free vanished and I felt a sudden hit of guilt for my husband and a panic attack started to develop. Pulling away from him I apologized and making an excuse I quickly left the bedroom. Finding myself in the hallway my panic increased as I stood there naked, not wanting to go back into the bedroom out of embarrassment. Feeling very thirsty I opted to get a drink from the kitchen with the hope no one else would be up to see me in my current condition.

Turning on the pantry light leaving the door ajar so I could see, I made my way to the fridge to get a bottle of water, noticing my faint reflection in the kitchen window, I paused for a second looking at my naked body. Grabbing a water from the fridge I took another look at my reflection, studying my body in more detail with the help of the light coming from the fridge.

I was covered in sweat again and my body glistened in the ambient light. I was feeling unusually hot and my heart was still pounding hard in my chest as I watched my breasts rise and full with my heavy breathing, my nipples still erect and my breasts appearing somewhat enlarged. For the first time in several years, I liked what I saw, and could feel myself beginning to relax.

Standing in front of the open fridge the cold air hitting my bottom and legs I continued to admire my body as I finished my water. With my self-admiration being broken by the fridge door chime I grabbed bottle of JD Country Cocktail and sat on the kitchen table in front of the patio glass door, just observing my naked reflection while I drank. I began thinking about Simon and what I'd just done with Tom and although I felt guilty betraying Simon having just fucked Tom without protection, I also had a sense of inner peace or maybe more like a separation of mind. With rain starting to fall I finished the last of my drink. Becoming somewhat care free about my guilt toward my husband I grabbed another two Country Cocktail's.

As I sat back on the kitchen table I watched my naked body being turned into a live abstract art piece as the flowing rain over the glass door distorted my reflection. Leaning back I finished my second drink fairly fast with the watermelon flavor quenching my thirst somewhat. Opening my third drink and with the help of a sudden influx of alcohol I started to feel relaxed as I continued to watch the rain outside.

Relaxing my mind wondered back to the last 30 or so minutes with Tom and I could still feel my pussy tingling from having his cock inside me. Closing my eyes, I start playing with my breasts pulling on my nipples before sliding a hand down my body, rubbing my clit I inserted my middle finger into me wet pussy while my outer fingers massaged my smooth lips, feeling my pleasure build I wanted for something more in my pussy.

12