Becoming an Adulteress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping of the table I stood up resting against its edge, grabbing my half finish Country Cocktail and with my legs wide I inserted the neck of the bottle into my wanting pussy, pushing it up until I could feel the thickening of the bottles body. Pulling it out and sliding it back in, I continued this motion inserting a little further each time until the body of the bottle was now spreading my lips wide. The sensation of fucking the different widths was incredible. Pulling the bottle out I bought it to my lips, deep throating the neck and tasting my pussy juices and the Cocktail mix.

With the bottle still half full a wicked feeling came over me. Crouching down to open myself up wider I slowly reinserted the bottle into my pussy to lubricate it before I placed the threaded neck against my asshole and lowered myself down onto the bottle. Holding it in place I stood up and wiggled myself onto the table. Laying back I pushed the bottle in further until the neck was all the way up my ass and I could feel a tight stretch of the bottles body. Raising my bum into the air as high as I could I began to feel the sensation of the cold fizzy drink filling me as I slid the bottle in and out of my asshole.

Watching myself in the glass door, sliding the bottle in and out of my ass I began to fuck it hard, determined to get its whole girth into me. Sliding it in deeper I felt the body of the bottle starting to stretch me wider on each push. To disperse a bit of the pain caused by the thickness of the bottle I lifted a breast to my mouth and started biting my nipple as I worked the bottle deeper.

Changing hands and nipples as I fucked the bottle, I finally had it freely sliding in and out of my ass. This was making my pussy so wet and the combination of my juices flowing down to my ass and the Cocktail premix fizzing out made the bottle slippery and I almost lost my grip and the bottle mid push into my ass.

With a slight moment of panic of what could have been, I pulled the bottle out, turning it around and gripping it by the neck. With my new hold and with a bit of pressure and funny angles I managed to insert the heal of the bottle into ass. The new grip allowed me to push further and faster and I began to really enjoy the feeling of fullness that fucking the bottle gave me. Taking my free hand, I began to play with my clit and worked a few fingers into my pussy, rubbing my clit with my palm as I slid my hand back and forth working my fingers deep inside me.

Closing my eyes, I began to build to orgasm, the excitement of fucking myself on Jane's kitchen table and the fullness of the bottle in my ass was too much as I bought myself to orgasm letting out scream pleasure, my juices gushing out of my convulsing pussy running down my thighs, ass and across the table. My ass was also spasming and it felt like I was squeezing the life out of the bottle deep inside me.

Rubbing my clit, I continued fucking myself. Slowing my motions until I started to come down from my high. Removing the bottle I rolled off the table barely able to stand, my legs weak and still shaking from the orgasm. I could feel what was left of the Country Cocktail dripping out of my ass and down my leg.

With my pussy still tingling I rubbed the combination of alcohol and my cum around my smooth lips before lifting my hand to my mouth and sucking each finger clean, watching myself as I did it. Gathering my thoughts and with still trembling legs I attempted to clean my mess from the kitchen before grabbing another Cocktail and heading back to the bedroom.

End of part one.

12