Becoming an Anal Slut

Story Info
Young man is chosen to be a couple's sex toy!
4k words
4.69
15.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a young man becoming an anal sex slut for a married couple who desire to have oral and anal sex with him. The couple take a willing young man and creates their very own fuck toy.

Jennifer's days are consistently the same. But she enjoyed her life, fixing her husband, Brad, breakfast before he left for the office. Brad would be at the office all day and did not return home until after 5:00 PM daily. They had no children and lived very comfortably in a three-bedroom townhouse on the outside of the city limits on 14 acres. Their house sat upon a hill overlooking the city from the west. A small pool and pool house was in the rear of the home. A tree line concealed the pool area for more privacy. A 90-foot cliff dropped off at the edge of the tree line, restricting any unwanted guests.

Jennifer is a stay-at-home wife. She stayed busy maintaining the lawn, washing clothing, and taking care of the household chores. At 42 years old, Jennifer is a MILF, her ample breast and tight waistline drew attention from all who laid eyes upon her beauty. Her black hair was shoulder length and usually in a pony tail at the rear of her head. Her hips are full and move very seductively as she walks in her well wore jean shorts. The shorts are not revealing but respectfully sexy. Most often in the summer months, Jennifer would wear tank tops with or without a bra. Living far away from any neighbors, she did not have to cover up and could go freely while doing her chores.

Five days a week, Jennifer worked all day to keep herself busy and from being bored, waiting for Brad to return home from the office. They always had dinner together and swam in their pool nude. Their sex life was wonderful, but Jennifer wanted to peg Brad, but he was not having it. Jennifer had talked to Brad about fucking him in the ass, Brad would decline her offer and continue to fuck her pussy like a man starving for sex.

Brad has a very nice penis, about 6" long and the better part of 1-1/2" in girth. Although they had sex nightly, Jennifer could not get much of Brad's penis in her mouth, and none of it down her throat, because of her petite frame. Brad always wanted to be deep throated and to fuck Jennifer's face. Since Jennifer could not accomplish the task, Brad felt unsatisfied but fucked her cunt deep and hard nightly. Jennifer could handle his pounding, even if she was sore the next day. But that next night, Jennifer would allow her husband to have his way with her sex again.

One night before the couple engaged in their sexual activity, Jennifer asked Brad once again to allow her to peg him, again Brad said no, but offered Jennifer a solution.

"Honey, why don't you check the web for a male anal slut?" Brad statement shocked Jennifer.

"What are you saying?" Jennifer asked Brad. "How could you say that?"

Jennifer was surprised at Brad's statement but not upset. The thought had crossed her mind many times. She had seen several young men at the grocery store or the mall that struck a nerve in her vagina while shopping. She would often fantasize about pegging one of them.

Brad continues, "We both could benefit from a male slut. I long to have you deep throat my cock, and you desire to peg me, you could peg the slut while I fuck his face."

Jennifer again was shocked at Brad's statement but was happy to know her husband would allow her to peg another man. Brad sat next to Jennifer and held her close and explained the plan to her. Jennifer would surf the web looking for the best male slut for their needs while Brad was at work. They both would interview the possible male slut and maybe do a test drive. The only restriction was the slut was not allowed to fuck Jennifer. This excited Jennifer and the couple had the best sex of the week that night.

Jennifer was up early the following morning and prepared Brad's breakfast before he departed for the office. She then did her daily chores quickly and then turned to her laptop before 10:00 AM to search for the male slut candidate. Searching the web for gay subs for hours, she decided she needed to go to the grocery store to purchase fish for dinner. As Jennifer entered the grocery store, her favorite stock boy greeted her.

"Good afternoon, Jennifer!" Said the young man.

"Well hello Stevie!" Said Jennifer displaying a bright smile as she greeted the young man. The two chatted for several minutes before Jennifer moved on to do her shopping. As Jennifer shopped, she noticed Stevie stocking the shelves. His young body was medium height and slim. Stevie's hair was shoulder length and jet black and shiny. He has no facial hair, but Jennifer noticed his tight slacks and his ample butt that screamed to be pegged by her. Stevie is 22 years old and did not have a girlfriend as far as she knows. Stevie also displayed some girlish traits, the way he walked and bent over to pick up or place something on the bottom shelves. His nails appeared to have been well taken care of and long for a guy.

When Jennifer moved to the check-out, Stevie moved in to bag her selections. As Jennifer departed the store, Stevie pushed the shopping cart to Jennifers pick-up truck so they could continue to chat. They talked about Stevie's personal life, if he had a girlfriend and what he enjoyed doing sexually. Stevie was very open with Jennifer, she felt Stevie was gay but was not in any type of relationship. He expressed the joy of being with older men and allowing them to have their way with him.

After the purchases were placed in the truck, Jennifer gave Stevie their home telephone number and invited him to dinner that evening. Stevie was excited to accept the offer and said his shift expired at 5:30 PM. Jennifer explained that her and Brad would be swimming in the pool behind the house when he would arrive. She instructed the young man to walk around the outside of the house from the east side and meet them at the pool area. As Jennifer was about to depart, they hugged before she climbed into the driver's seat and drove home.

Jennifer texted Brad and wrote that she found their male slut. Not giving any other details until Brad returned home that evening. When Brad arrived, Jennifer met him at the garage wearing only a sheer beach cover-up. Her almost naked body was on full display as Brad exited his vehicle. The couple embraced and exchanged pleasantries. Brad went to the bedroom to undress so the two of them could have a swim before dinner. Jennifer went ahead to the pool, once there, she removed her beach cover-up and blessed the world with her beautiful naked body. Brad shortly came out and joined her at the pool. He too was completely nude and was carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. Brad cock bounced as he walked towards to pool, his muscular torso looked amazing to Jennifer and increased her desire to provide her husband with awesome sex tonight.

"So, who did you find for our male anal slut, dear?" Brad asked as he stepped into the warm pool water.

"I was talking to Stevie at the grocery store this afternoon. I think he would be perfect for us." Jennifer continued after she sipped her wine. "He is slim and appears to be feminine. He does not have a girlfriend and I think he would enjoy your cock, honey."

Brad knew who Jennifer was speaking about and had spoken to Stevie several times while shopping at the grocery.

"I invited Stevie to dinner tonight." Said Jennifer.

"What time will he arrive?" Brad asked.

Just at that second, Stevie appeared around the east side of the house heading towards the pool.

"Hello everyone!" Stevie spoke then froze when he saw the couple nude in the pool.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I did not know you were naked" Stevie turned his back to the couple and stopped. Jennifer quickly got out of the pool and ran to Stevie, placing her nude breast against Stevie's back she said, "Oh don't be shy Stevie, we enjoy company when we swim. It is wonderful you are here. Would you care to join us?"

Stevie slowly began to turn around towards Jennifer to see her completely nude up close and still touching his arm. Brad also had made his way to where the two were standing.

"It is alright, Stevie, we all were born naked." Brad made the statement to calm the young man. Stevie now had turned facing the naked couple and the embarrassment was all over his face. Stevie looked over Jennifer at Brad and locked his eyes on Brad beautiful cock. The young man licked his lips and exhaled, enjoying the nudity of Brad. Jennifer stepped away and brought her glass of wine back to Stevie. Stevie sat down on the bench near the pool and watched the couple playfully swimming together. It was now clear; Stevie was more attracted to Brad than Jennifer. As the night went on Jennifer and Brad never dressed but remained nude through dinner and cleaning the dishes. Stevie sat at the breakfast bar and admired the couple as they went about doing the kitchen chores.

"Stevie, I have never seen your girlfriend." Brad asked, not knowing Stevie did not have one.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Brad, I really don't want one." Stevie disclosed to Brad as Stevie looked at the floor as he spoke appearing to be shy about his statement. "I just don't have any desire to be with a girl." Stevie added.

"Oh, do you like men, Stevie?" Brad asked, not really knowing the answer, Stevie looked up at Brad and smiled brightly. The redness in his face returned.

"I like guys Brad. I like when they touch me all over." Stevie said now looking directly at Brad. Jennifer turned to look at Stevie as she was finishing putting away the dishes. She could see Brad penis was starting to grow. Brad was enjoying the attention Stevie was giving him. So, Brad decided to have some fun with the young man and came over to the other side of the breakfast bar and stood next to Stevie's right side. Brad put his left hand on Stevie's left shoulder and started caressing him lightly behind Stevie's back. Stevie bashfully responded by turning red again. Jennifer walked up to breakfast bar with her breast still exposed over the countertop and leaned in to watch her husband grope this young man.

Brad positioned himself so his cock was resting on Stevie's right thigh. Stevie looked down at Brad's cock and licked his lips. Brad continues to grope Stevie's shoulders and back. Touching the young man was causing Stevie to get a hard-on. Brad increased his assault on the young man's body and begun to slide his cock on the young man's thigh, Stevie was really enjoying this. Brad twisted his body; he was now facing Stevie's right side. Brads cock still sliding against Stevie's right thigh, had begun to harden even more. Jennifer was taking it all in as she watched her husband having fun with this young man. It was beginning to appear her thoughts about Stevie were correct.

Brad now was using both hands to touch Stevie all over his body. Brad lifted Stevie's t-shirt and removed it off the young man. Now sitting there on the bar stool shirtless, Jennifer could see Stevie had tight abs and muscular pecs and arms. Stevie had no hair on his chest and was surprisingly tanned.

"Do you work-out, Stevie?" Question Jennifer. "Your body is so muscular and fit."

"Yes, I go to the gym down the street from the grocery store, plus stocking shelves helps too." Stevie replied softly as Brad's right hand had found its way to Stevie's cock still clad away in his slacks.

Brad now had Stevie's full attention and asked the young man, "Stevie, would you like to touch my cock?" Stevie sprang to life and nodded his head yes. Using his left hand, Stevie touched Brad's cock with just the palm of his hand. After a few minutes, it was no secret Stevie was enjoying playing with Brad's cock. Stevie was smiling and using both hands to caress Brad's cock delightfully.

"Can I suck your cock, Brad?" Stevie softly requested, now looking at Brad eye to eye.

"Sure, you can, Stevie." Brad responded and added, "Do you want to take off your slacks first? There is no need for you to be the only one still dressed." Brad said as his right hand moved to undo Stevie's belt and top button on his slacks. Jennifer's pussy had already started to leak down her inner thighs as she watch the seduction of this young man by her husband. Stevie slid off the bar stool and stood between the bar stool and breakfast bar. Brad began to slide the young man's slacks and briefs down to his knees. Stevie's cock sprang forward at full attention as it became free from his clothing. Jennifer had now worked her way around the bar to stand just a few feet away from Stevie's left side. Quickly, Jennifer squatted, placing her bent legs on either side of Stevie's left leg, began to remove Stevie's tennis shoes, then his remaining clothing completely. Just inches away from Stevie's hard cock, Jennifer reached out and softly grabbed it using her left hand. Stevie's looked at her stroking his hard cock and smiled. Jennifer could not resist and bent down to lick the head of his cock. She was surprised to find pre-cum on the head of Stevie's cock.

"I see someone is enjoying this!" Jennifer said as she took the entire head of Stevie's cock into her mouth and sucked the pre-cum out forcefully. Stevie moaned with pleasure and shivered with excitement.

Meanwhile, Brad was receiving a very warm caress from Stevie's right hand on his throbbing cock. Brad's left arm was around Stevie's waist and was caressing Stevie's ass cheeks indirectly. Brad's right hand was caressing Stevie's abs and chest, feeling the smooth hairless flesh of Stevie's core. The young man was receiving more attention than he had his entire 22 years. Jennifer increased her sucking of Stevie's cock and could not contain herself any longer as she sucked and licked Stevie's hard cock.

Brad's assault and Jennifer sucking was too much for the young man. Stevie grunted and shouted, "I am about to cum!" With that Stevie erupted into a cum spewing machine. Two, three, four and five ropes of cum shot into Jennifer mouth as she had her lips wrapped tightly around the young man's cock head. Until the sixth rope of cum, Jennifer's mouth could not contain any more. Jennifer had to swallow as much as she could and allow the last rope to escape the sides of her lips. The cum dripped from her mouth to her tits, she looked up at Stevie without taking his cock from her mouth to see the young man in utter bliss. Stevie head was back as Brad held the young man in place while his wife sucked the young cock empty.

Jennifer removed her mouth from Stevie's spent penis and stood up. Taking her fingers and wiping the corner of her mouth and breasts with both hands, capturing the expelled cum, bring it all to her mouth. Jennifer savored the taste of Stevie's cum with her eyes closed, sucking, and licking her fingers and hands clean. Brad was impressed with his wife's ability to suck the cum out of the young man so quickly. This caused Brad to expel pre-cum from his harden penis as well.

Jennifer saw her husband's pre-cum and said, "Stevie, you need to clean my husband's dick off now!" Forcefully the statement from Jennifer awakens Stevie. Quickly, Stevie looked at Jennifer, then moved his attention to Brad's pre-cum leaking cock. Dropping to his knees, Stevie went to work on Brad's cock with great passion. Using both hands and his mouth, Stevie started rubbing and sucking Brad's cock like he was born to do. Jennifer moved the bar stool away, allowing the young man more room to service her husband's cock with his hands and mouth.

Brad's expression was that of a man very happy to have his cock in the mouth of a skilled cock sucker. Stevie twisted his right hand around the shaft of Brad's cock, while his lips firmly wrapped around the head and maybe an inch or two. Sucking hard for just a little while then taking as much of Brad's cock into his mouth heading for his throat. The excitement and pleasure rushing through Brad's body was awesome. Brad moan loudly and hump Stevie's face as he was being sucked by the experienced young man.

Stevie began to hum increasing the pleasure to Brad's cock. Brad was becoming over-whelmed by the mouth of this young fella, so Brad wanting to feel the back of Stevie's throat, reach up and grabbed both of Stevie's wrist, hold his arms out of the way, Brad forced his dick down Stevie's throat. Stevie gagged just a little and his eyes watered. Then, impressively, Stevie got up on his feet with his legs spread just past shoulder width, bent at the waist, and continued to suck Brads cock. Now that Stevie's head was back allowed Brad a straight shot down the throat of the cock sucking young man.

As soon as Jennifer saw Stevie's asshole, her pussy became even wetter, her eyes were filled with her prize she wanted for so long. Jennifer knew this was the right candidate they wanted and here it was bent over in front of her. She first used her right hand to gather some of her juices and apply it to the young man's asshole. Softly Jennifer stroked his asshole lubing the area with her juices. Stevie moaned from her soft touch and leaned forward on Brad's cock. Brad noticed that Stevie throat was now wide open and began to face fuck the young man deep down his waiting face hole. Stevie no longer gagged as Brad slide his cock inside Stevie's mouth.

Jennifer advanced to further massaging Stevie butt hole. She collected more of her vaginal juices to lube Stevie's asshole to be able to slide two fingers inside past the second knuckle. Stevie was enjoying the new sensation of having his anus invaded in such a pleasant adventure. Jennifer did not force her fingers into Stevie's asshole but allowed him to become acquainted with the feeling of being pegged.

Moans started to fill the room from all three members. Stevie receiving pleasure from both ends, Brad having his cock deep throated. Jennifer pegging a willing male play toy in the ass, longing to fulfill her desires with her new strapless strap-on, Jennifer removed her fingers and stepped away to retrieve her 6" long 1 1/2" girth dildo. Jennifer had ordered the toy on-line several months ago, to someday peg her husband, but today she would get to peg a willing substitute.

As Jennifer enter the couple's bedroom, she dropped to her knees and removed the box containing her solo sex toys from her side of the walk-in closet. She hid her toy from Brad because she did not want him to know that his wife had to pleasure herself when he was away working. Searching through the many toys in the cardboard shoe box that was filled to compacity, she found the flesh-colored dildo. Bring the toy to her lips and kiss it with passion before she returned to the breakfast bar, Jennifer stopped to grab a tube of personal lube from the nightstand on her side of the bed. A bright smile displayed on Jennifer face as she entered the area where Brad and Stevie were still engaged in oral sex. But this time, Brad was also sucking Stevie's cock. Yes, Stevie laid across two bar stools on his back, Brad straddled Stevie's head with his dick in the young man's mouth. Brad was bent over at the waist sucking Stevie's cock like a pro. Jennifer had no knowledge of her husband's desire to be a cock sucker. She watched as Brad deep throated Stevie's cock until Brad's nose touched the neatly shave pubic hairs of Stevie. Then Brad withdrew his lips to just the crown of Stevie's cock. Brad used his tongue to caress the head of the cock for a few seconds before plowing back down the shaft to the base. Stevie's eyes are closed and the expression on his face tells the truth of her husband's deed.

Jennifer moved to the head of her husband and between Stevie's legs. Brad looked up and saw his wife with her dildo in hand. "What do we have here?" Questioned her husband as he removed his mouth from Stevie's cock, to take in Jennifer's holding her sex toy as she spread her thighs and inserted the bulb end of the strapless dildo firmly into her very wet pussy. Jennifer sank the bulb as deep as it would go with her left hand. Then squeezing a quarter size droplet of lube onto her dildo and spreading it out with her left hand over the shaft. Stroking it like a real cock, Brad reach down and lifted Stevie's legs up, bending his knees and spreading his legs apart. Stevie's asshole was perfectly in line for Jennifer to peg him. Jennifer approached the young man's asshole with caution, her dildo pointing just inches away from his butt hole. With the lube on her left hand, she lubed Stevie's ass crack to prepare it for the assault she would soon present it.

12