Becoming an Anal Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie continued to suck Brad's dick and never stopped or deny his legs to be positioned for his pegging by his beautiful female friend. Jennifer entered Stevie's ass with just a few inches at first. Pausing to allow Stevie to get use to the dildo. Surprisingly, Stevie removed Brad cock from his mouth and said, "Would you stop teasing and fuck me, please!"

Jennifer was awakened by his request, she looked to Brad, who was now smiling and holding Stevie's legs by his ankles, giving Jennifer better access. Jennifer smiled and slid the entire 6" shaft inside Stevie. He did not protest and returned sucking Brad's cock. This displayed that Stevie was not a virgin, or at lease his asshole was not. Jennifer fucked the young man deep and hard. Causing Stevie to stop sucking Brad's cock as Brad cum spewed out all over Stevie's face, chest, and stomach. Jennifer slammed inside Stevie, he grunted and moaned with pleasure and even humped his ass into her strokes. The bulb inside Jennifer's pussy was causing her to squirt her juices out and down her inner thighs. Her clit had swollen like a miniature penis. Her face and chest were red from the heat of passion as she fucked the young man with all she had.

Jennifer was again surprised when Brad changed his grip on Stevie's legs and lend forward and took Stevie's cock back into his mouth. In seconds, Stevie started to cum like a fountain into Brad's mouth. Brad sucked every drop and swallowed the thick semen as his wife pumped away at the young man's asshole.

Jennifer had now fucked herself to and amazing orgasm and pulled away from Stevie's asshole, the dildo fell out of them both as Jennifer squirted her juices like a busted pipe. Brad released Stevie's legs and assisted Stevie to sit up on one bar stool. Brad went to hug his wife in her ultimate bliss, as both had found their desires fulfilled.

12