Becoming an Asian Whore

Story Info
Asian young woman is made a whore for 3 big white cocks.
1.7k words
4.36
54.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee's spit was flying as she was bounced between the cock fucking her throat and the cock fucking her from behind. "Look at how she's drooling," Jason said, "Bitch fucking loves it, I knew it. Can't get enough of this white dick, huh?" Kevin and Bob were laughing with him, but Lee's tears painted mascara streaks down her face. She wasn't in on the joke; she was the joke.

A few hours earlier, she'd been eating with her sister and telling her brother in law Jason how she'd gotten a fantastic promotion. His congratulatory tone felt mocking in hindsight, because as soon as her sisters' other guests had left and Jason asked her to go pick up the kids, he and his pals Kevin and Bob had grabbed her, stripped her, and began to use her like a cheap sex toy. They started degrading her like she wasn't even there while forcing three white cocks on Lee's helpless Asian body. They were almost ten years older than the 26 year old Lee, and much more muscular. Her struggles had only made them laugh and manhandle her even more.

"Keep it up whore, jack me too," Kevin ordered, grabbing her wrist and using her hand as a flesh light while Bob's cock railed her pussy and Jason's dick fucked her throat. "You'll never be a good Asian whore if you can't handle three dicks."

Bob laughed crudely and told Kevin, "We'll just have to keep training her, man. I wouldn't mind using this gook cunt more often. It'll learn sooner or later." He smacked Lee's ass and cheered when a strangled noise came from her stuffed throat. "There we go! Moan for this white dick!"

"Nah, she loves this one," Jason argues as he fucks deep enough to make Lee audibly gag and more tears flow. "She can't stop moaning for it. See, I told you she'd be easy. None of the other bitches would've given in so quick. She was probably dreaming about it, weren't you whore?" He smacked her wet cheek and laughed as she sputtered and let out even more drool drip down her chin. "Messy little bitch, just look at her. Can't even talk and she's begging for more."

Lee wanted to yell back at them, rage about the pain and humiliation they loved giving to her, but they weren't all wrong. She'd admired the body of her brother in law, and something deep in her gut kept her shivery and aroused from being called a whore and treated like one. She'd dated, sure, and she and her boyfriend Jimmy had fooled around, but this was new territory for her. The shame and fear was battling with the wetness in her pussy that everyone could hear as Bob's cock fucked into it.

"Getting close," Bob groaned. He smacked her ass every other thrust now and Lee's pussy clamped down each time as the pain shot through her. Her ass was going to be bright red just from Bob's attention, and they weren't done with her yet. "Fuck, move" he told Jason and Kevin, pulling out of Lee's pussy with a wet squelch and walking in front of her, jacking his dick quickly. "Close your mouth, slut, I wanna cover your sloppy face in cum." Jason took his cock out of her mouth and she wetly gasped, making sure to use her free hand to keep pumping Jason while Kevin's cock fucked her other fist.

Bob came in thick, milky ropes that landed on Lee's glasses, cheeks, chin, and hairline. He groaned watching her upturned face catch every drop of viscous sperm he shot. It mixed well with the spit dripping from her chin, marking her as the desperate fucktoy they'd made her.

"My turn, slut," Kevin said as he positioned himself behind her and lined his cock up with her sloppy entrance. His dick was a similar size to Bob's, but it was noticeably thicker as he pressed in and stretched her pussy. Without thinking, Lee moaned loud, and the guys laughed. "Looks like the yellow slut likes you, Kev," Bob teased, "Better give her what she wants."

"Yeah, do you like that bitch?" Kevin began fucking her in earnest. "Keep moaning, I can feel just how wet you are you nasty little whore. Don't forget your other guests, though," he reminded her. He wrapped her long black hair in his fist and pulled. She cried out and lifted her head to the dicks in front of her. Bob's still had beads of cum on it as it softened, and Lee licked it thoroughly clean. She could taste her own cunt juices mixed with the salty taste of sperm. Before long, Bob put his cock back in his pants and moved to her side, groping her ass and pinching at her tits. She whined as Jason's cock slapped against her cheek, and he dragged it through the fluids on her face back to her mouth. While Jason returned to skull fucking her with Kevin's cock thrusting into her pussy, Bob made more comments about her little body. "Nice sized ass on this whore, though it could be bigger. These little tits though need upgrades. Give her some plastic so even fully clothed everyone can tell what a skank she is from her oversized bimbo tits." The guys laughed with him and Lee moaned as he critiqued her.

"Bet this is better than your Asian boyfriend's lap pinky. This is what its like to really feel a cock," Kevin said, fucking her faster now. "Goddamn, you'll never feel him fucking you again after stretching on our dicks. So wet, too, bet this is the best dick you've ever had."

Lee hesitated. He was right about how much pleasure she felt, and the shame made her even wetter. She hadn't even thought of her boyfriend Jimmy, but even though they'd fooled around, he never turned her on like this.

A sharp spank shook her out of her thoughts as Jason took his cock from her mouth, leaving extra strings of spittle covering her chin and dripping down her neck, sloppy and shameless. "Answer me, whore. Its the best you've ever had, isn't it? Don't you love it?"

Lee's voice was wrecked and raw as she responded, "Yes." When the men prompted her again, she replied, "Yes, I love your cock. B-best I've ever had."

Kevin laughed as Bob protested that he'd opened that cunt up, his was surely better. Jason stroked his cock and suggested, "She should pick a favorite. Might be hard for a whoriental's first white cocks, but I think it's my turn." Even though Kevin was still fucking Lee enthusiastically, he acquiesced and pulled out. Jason positioned himself at her hole, pulling her ass cheeks apart to get a good look at her already fucked out hole. Lee had seen all of their cocks, and her brother in law Jason had the biggest one. She moaned before he even entered her; he was gonna go deeper than anyone had.

Jason thrust in balls deep from the beginning, making Lee scream and his buddies laugh. Bob's cock was getting hard again, but he and Kevin left her mouth free. They wanted to hear her scream and cry and beg, and Lee was too aroused to stop herself. "Please, its too big," she yelled, only for Jason to fuck her pussy quickly. "You'll take what we give you. You're just learning your place as a good little fucktoy. Tell me how much you love it," Jason ordered.

"I love it! I love your big cock!" Lee's eyes were rolling back in her head as she moaned. Her brother in law was breaking her in, and she could already feel that he was going to make her cum.

"Whose cock is your favorite?"

Lee whined, "Yours, yours, I need it!"

"Then take it, bitch," Jason yelled and sped up his thrusts. "Your sister may be hotter but now I've got a wife and a whore. So fucking nasty, take it all." The other two put her hands back on their dicks, and Lee was moaning as they used her.

As they kept fucking and humiliating her, Jason's angle changed and his cock started hitting that perfect spot inside her. She was clamping down on his dick and making shameless sounds as Jason mocked her for loving this gang fuck. "If she loves it this much, we'll need to make this a regular thing. Train the whore," Bob jeered, and Lee moaned as they laughed.

She was so close, crying out little gasps of "ah ah," while Jason pounded into her. It was only once they told her, "Cum, bitch," that she yelled and was overwhelmed by her orgasm, Jason fucking her through it. Lee was exhausted, taking her hands from the dicks in front of her to steady herself.

Jason pulled out and she groaned, feeling her beaten up cunt ache without a big dick inside. She was then faced with three hard cocks in her face and she tilted her head up as they prepared to add to the film of filth on her face. Without realizing it, she'd begun to beg "please please please" for their cum.

And they gave it to her. Three dicks unleashed their loads and it was a flood. Her glasses collected ropes of dripping sperm, trailing down her cheeks and sliding down her chin. It fell on her neck and breasts, and the salty taste of the cocks that had violated her filled her mouth. She felt wild and nasty; she was their cum rag and she loved it.

As they finished, she heard the snap of a phone camera and shivered. There was no way it would end here, and she was thrilled. "I think we ruined her, boys, but I'm the first one who made her cry," Bob joked, and as they began to argue over who really made her scream, Kevin wiped a clearer space on her forehead and she felt a marker tip move across her face. "Cum rag works, right? Can't even see the gook's tear tracks anymore."

As Jason and Bob laughed, Kevin pushed her into the face down ass up position and stepped on her head to keep her in place. He started fucking her cunt with his fingers while he got hard again, and Lee just moaned like a whore. She was ready to take it all over again.