Salad Days

Story Info
Babysitter blackmails young Asian milf into his sex slave.
20.6k words
4.62
71.3k
123
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
960 Followers

--- The "Not a Loser" ---

I wasn't a complete loser back in high school. Well, at least I don't think I was. I mean, sure I wasn't a jock and I wasn't exactly popular. And ok, I admit I was a bit on the pudgy side. Alright, alright, I was... fat. But I wasn't obese, just want to make that point clear. At this point you're probably thinking I was a typical teenage geek, probably the president of the chess club or something. Well, I sucked at chess and I did not play Dungeons and Dragons. The truth is, I was really just a nobody. That's why I say I was not a loser back then, I tend to associate losers with the nerds.

I was just a typical teenage boy going through high school with a small group of close friends. My grades were average and I didn't particularly stand out to be popular or to be bullied. I was just this 5'7" average height, fat, and unnoticeable guy. I had no friends of the opposite gender, but that didn't stop me from ogling and drooling over them. Yet I never had the courage to go beyond leering, like asking them out or something. I did go to my senior prom, no date of course. However, I did go and that was the point. See, I was not a complete loser. I can honestly say those teenage years were forgettable and uneventful. Until the end of my senior year...

Summer was approaching and I was planning on playing video games and lounging around before going off to college when my parents told me the young couple down the street was looking for a babysitter. I mean, really? Who'd ever heard of a male babysitter? However, being a "not a loser" with nothing to do while others my age were probably out partying or taking prep courses for college, I decided at least I could make some pocket change.

The neighbors were an Asian couple, the mother was in her mid-20s, I think 26 to 28, and she just gave birth to a baby girl, Anna. For a while she stayed at home and took care of her, however now the kid was a few months old, she wanted to get back to working. I think she was a school teacher once, but with the child still so young, she was doing part time work at home as a copy editor and needed someone to help out during the day. There wasn't much of an interview, they knew my parents and I easily got the job.

God, I'll tell you this. She was one motherfucking hot milf. After working there a couple of days, I instantly regretted it because I just couldn't contain myself. I mean, you'd think being 18 I would be more attracted to teenage girls, but I'll tell you... there is something... so tempting about a young mother. They come off more... mature, sophisticated, ... I... I can't really explain it? It's like the difference between a woman and a lady, if that helps.

Also, it wasn't just the personality, but physically too. You know people get all excited about a blossoming young teenage girl, but a woman in her 20s is much more complete in their physical development and well... much more ripe. She was about 5'4" and like most typical Asians, slim and petite. With a thin waist and wide hips complimenting those round supple tits, she was a bitch made for breeding. Often I found myself breathless as I stared mindlessly at her cleavage. Since she was still breast feeding her baby girl, those swollen melons were larger than what her typical clothes could contain.

Unlike typical Asian women with pale skin from avoiding the sun, Anna's mother had a nice tanned glaze. I think it was the cultural norm of SoCal and the American outdoor lifestyle. Hey, I don't have a problem with that, do you? Hell yeah, like a nice oven roasted piece of meat, her olive color skin left me mouthwatering every time I saw her. And just to top it off, instead of a typical long straight silky hair, she looked exotic like an untamed lioness with that wavy black lock.

It was excruciating working there and seeing her every single day after school, even if it was only for a few hours at a time. Whether deliberate or not, she didn't make it easier either. Several times she caught me staring blankly at her magnificent tits and responded with nothing but an innocent smile. Then there were the times she would bring me snacks while I did my homework in the baby's room and gently rub my shoulders as we small talked. Come on... either she was just a natural cocktease or it was all a sadistic deliberate act. Either way, I left the house each day with balls bluer than the marble sea.

Being a horny teenager at the time, it wouldn't surprise you if I confess that I ... well... I uh... you know... fap myself to porn. And since working for this couple, boy I found myself constantly filling my waste basket with used tissue by the box load. It didn't take long before I started specifically looking for videos involving Asian women on the internet that matched her exact features.

The longer I worked there, the more sexually frustrated I became. And the more sexually frustrated I became, the more aggressive and filthy were my taste in porn. I went from an innocent young man who would get off on just softcore to a deviant pervert exploring all sorts of things from bdsm, to choking, slapping, and humiliation. The more I divulged into this depravity, the more I fantasized plowing that young mother for all she was worth. On several occasions while fapping to porn with women that resembled her, I found myself mumbling quietly, "Take it, take my cock! You love being fucked by your teenage babysitter, don't you?"

Oh, it was just a fantasy of course, I mean I still didn't have the courage to ask a girl out, let alone know how to approach a woman sexually. Then one night as I was stroking myself hard with sweat dripping off my forehead and my heart beating like a heart attack, I came across one nasty video called "Kidnapped Bitches Motel Fuck."

Holy fuck! I've never seen anything like it as this naïve Asian girl reluctantly took on 6-7 massive hard cocks in a motel. They tied her up, slapped her around, and ravaged the shit out of her every hole while she whimpered and cried until ultimately submitting to the total debauchery and begged for more. What made it even more amazing was the actress in this video looked very much like Anna's mother with her toned slim build, broad hips, firm titties, tanned olive skin, and long wild wavy hair. In fact... she looked "exactly" like her. Though the resemblance of the face during close ups was uncanny, the actress in the film had spit, cum, and tears smeared all over her make up that I could not be 100% sure.

For several days, that video became my #1 go to video each time I came home from the babysitting gig. I fapped myself constantly to the scene while picturing my cock deep in this milf bitch's cockteasing cunt. It helped reduce the sexual frustration for a while until summer came around. Knowing school was out for me, she asked me to go over earlier and spent even more hours per day alone with her and the baby. And as if it couldn't get any worse, the little slut of a wife began dressing more casual since I was there the whole day. I was going insane, not just the blue balls, but I had to know... whether that was her in the video.

So one day, as we were chatting in the kitchen at the dining table, I asked her why she hired me for this job as it was unusual to hire a male babysitter. In a casual tone, the young mother replied while sipping her iced tea in her tight tank top and blue sweat pants with her wavy silky hair in a ponytail, "Well, you know a lot of these young girls are naïve and... slutty. I didn't want Anna's father getting any temptations..."

"Wait... so you mean you think he would cheat on you?" I retorted in surprise.

Pausing for a second, the juicy milf then responded, "Well, no... I mean... I don't know, things happen. It's just better to be safe."

Pretending to be offended in a jest, I snapped back, "Oh... so that's why you hired me? Because I'm safe? I'm so fat and ugly, you would not be tempted?"

As I expected, she laughed it off and slapped my shoulder before reassuring me, "Aiya! Don't be so negative. You're a handsome young man; you'll break out of your shell. It is all part of growing up."

"Oh? So... were you very different when you were younger, like me? Like socially awkward and you grew out of it?" I quickly replied.

Again she paused a little before muttering, "HHHhhhhmmmm... well, yes, I was different, but not like you... though..."

Intrigued, I teased her for more information before she finally answered, "Well, I guess... I was a bit on the wild side. But marriage and having a child changes you."

"What do you mean wild?" I eagerly pried for more as my cock started to stiff at the thought.

With a seductive smirk, my employer responded, "Those records are officially sealed, young man. Let's just say I have a few regrets."

There was a moment of awkward silence as my heart raced like the Kentucky Derby. Looking at her sitting there with her braless tits barely contained in that undersized white tank top, the savage moans from that video wouldn't stop echoing through my mind. I had to know. It was too unbearable that honestly I had thought of just quitting.

So clearing my throat with my body trembling, I finally inquired, "Ma'am, I ... uhh... I wanted to ask you about something. I don't want to offend you or anything, but I saw this video... and the woman in the video... well... she looks a lot like you..."

She absolutely was not suspecting anything, staring back at me with an innocent look as I flipped out my phone and showed her the video, "Kidnapped Bitches Motel Fuck."

It was one of those most chilling moments in your life that you will never forget. The room went silently still with only the sound of the depraved grunts, moans, and screams from the video as the young actress took the brutally gangfuck like a filthy piece of meat. Anna's mother was completely mortified, gasping in shock with her eyes wide open and her hand over her lips. In only a minute or so, she quickly insisted I shut it off.

There was another uneasy silent moment as I sat there with my heart pounding like no tomorrow, wondering if I had crossed the line. She was speechless, staring shamefully at the floor while fidgeting uncomfortably in her chair. It took a bit before she composed herself and replied in an uneasy tone, "Oh... uh... I ... ug... omg... I guess there is no point in denying it. Um... yeah, one of those things we regret from our younger years... Um... hey... what is a nice young man like you watching videos like that?"

With my cock throbbing hard in my boxers at this point, I answered carefully, "Oh come on, I'm a teenage boy. It's what we do. But... is that really you? Wow... so this is what you are into, huh?"

Nothing came out of her as she blushed in shame and kept her eyes on the floor. Then after another awkward pause, I continued, "I mean... you are so proper and responsible now as a mother and wife, I would've never in a million years imagined you were once so... insatiably depraved. Oh... don't get me wrong... I'm envious, Anna's father is one lucky man."

It was weird, you know? I mean, nothing physically changed. I was still a chubby teenager chatting with my employer in the kitchen, but all of the sudden there was a shift in the atmosphere as she looked up, quivering like a prey. In a trembling voice, she quickly interrupted, "Oh... nono, you can't let him know, he doesn't know..."

I probably would never have the courage to talk to her husband about this on any level, but at that moment something devious came over me. Before I realized what was happening, my hand involuntarily reached over and started rubbing her thigh. Then much to my own disbelief, those words came out of my mouth, "Now... why? Why shouldn't I tell him everything?"

A soft frightened gasp escaped her lovely lips as she flinched to my sudden touch. When those almond-shaped eyes curled into a frown, I knew she realized her mistake and the intent of my words. The more vulnerable she became, the more this aggressiveness burned inside of me. Then in a soft whimpering voice, she muttered in distress at her predicament, "Wh... what... do you want?"

"For now?" I demanded with a smirk, "I just want to see your titties. You struck around all day with them wrapped tightly under your undersized clothes. I had wanted to see them for the longest time. So let them out. Now."

She hesitated, of course, trying to absorb the situation and hoping for a way out. However, after a long pause, the young mother reluctantly pulled down the straps of her tank top and covered her braless bare breasts in shame with her arms. Shaking my head, I snickered, "Mmmm mmm mm... nope. Present them."

Keeping those humiliated eyes to the floor, the helpless slut finally dropped her arms as I ogled at those majestic titties while licking my lips. Shit they were nice, shapely and firm with thick dark nipples. They were more gorgeous than any whore tits I'd ever seen in porn. After only a few seconds of admiration, I knew I had to feel them. However, when I reached out, she suddenly got up from her seat and backed away towards the fridge with her arms over her chest again.

At that moment, something came over me and for the first time in my life, I didn't feel like a "not a loser." I felt... powerful, aggressive,... domineering. Getting up myself, I cornered the trembling young mother next to the fridge and pinned her petite frame between the metallic surface and my body. A soft yelp escaped her quivering lips as she felt my fat gut pressing on her warm ripe flesh. Then, turning her face to the side with her eyes tightly shut, the captive slut squealed while I pried those defiant wrists apart and held them tightly together above her head against the fridge with just one hand.

Cupping one of her juicy breasts with my other hand, I gave it a soft squeeze and rubbed the thick dark nipple with my thumb. Much to my delight, the horny cherry grew instantly hard at the touch while she blushed in embarrassment. When I started pinching the sensitive bulb with my fingers, the helpless Asian wife instantly bit her lips shut and silenced her reluctant moans. Her humiliation drove me insane. Like a hungry wolf, I quickly devoured her other fat nipple without a thought and had my way with the cornered prey.

I couldn't believe it, I was actually doing it. For weeks now, I had fantasized this and it was happening. It was my first time. My first time ever touching a girl and I couldn't believe it was the luscious tits of a woman about 8-10 years older than me. Not only so, but she was blackmailed into it. I'd always imagined my first time would be awkward, yet it was like something took hold of me and my body just knew what it wanted to do as it imitated the actors in those porns. All the fears and doubt left me the more those hormones rushed through my veins.

With her wrists still held above her head, the young mother shook her face side to side with her eyes closed while moaning and squirming to the molestation of her fully exposed breasts. Then suddenly, she squealed out in a whimper, "What... what are you doing!?"

Pulling my face back, I realized a stream of milk was trailing down each of her fat round tits as I sucked and squeezed her thick nipples. She was completely embarrassed, staring at me with a desperate frown while rubbing her thighs uncomfortably together. The more humiliated she was, the more aggressive I squeezed and sucked, lapping my salivating tongue all over her deviant flesh until they were dripping with her own milk. It was incredible, how horny she became as I milked her like a farm animal.

When I let go of her wrists and cupped both breasts, she gasped in shock and grabbed my hands. Squeezing the luscious fun bags, I rotated between the two hardened red nipples and feasted to my delight while the petite slim bitch groaned and throbbed. That was all she could take as her legs grew weak and gave away, leaving her panting and gasping for air on her knees.

Looking at her so vulnerable below me, I couldn't handle it anymore. My cock had been aching in my pants for months and it needed to be fed. When she looked up and saw my bobbing young meat inches from her face, the still reluctant slut squealed and tried to push me away. Shaking her head, she pleaded in despair, "Wait...wait... you said you just wanted to see my breasts..."

With her pitiful eyes on me, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her face towards my fat belly. Feeling my fat swollen mushroom against her lips, the helpless tramp shook her head and whimpered, "No... No... Please... no... omg... I can't..."

The more she begged, the harder my cock was pulsing as I found myself unable to contain the lust within. Holding her ponytail tightly, I scoffed, "If you want me to keep your secret, you'll do whatever I say. Got it?"

Tears of shame started forming in her eyes as she stared up at me with a puppy frown. Then reluctantly she opened a crack in her lips and I eagerly pushed my whole thick cock through her mouth in one hard move while her defiant moans vibrated across my shaft. Oh shit, my first blowjob. You never forget the first time, the warmth of her tender mouth wrapped tightly around my purple knob and the feeling of her moist tongue pressed beneath my shaft. When that cockhead hit the back of her throat, the young mother closed her eyes and just took it like a submissive bitch.

She knew she was conquered. She knew she had no choice. Kneeling like a mutt with both hands on the floor, she moaned over my ever swelling meat as I pulled her face back and forth with a tight grip of her hair. Oh, she was good. I mean, I never had a blowjob before then... but looking back now, she definitely was good. Being it was my first time, I popped her a mouthful within mere seconds much to my embarrassment at the time.

When I pulled away, she immediately coughed out my hot semen and panted quietly, "Omg... omg... oh shit..."

To my surprise, the sight of this defiled angel on her hands and knees with her plump filthy tits covered in her milk and my cum instantly made my teenage meat hard again. Yeah, those younger years, they were fucking awesome. Seeing my eager cock ballooned up again, the Asian mom groaned in despair. Yet by the way she bit her lips, I knew she was aroused at my youthful stamina. Then holding her head still against the fridge with both hands, I pried her sultry lips apart once again and pumped her resisting mouth in a steady pace.

With every thrust, I could feel the vacuum of her cheeks as her moans rumbled across my shaft. However, she still had her eyes closed and her hands pushing against my thighs. Flashes from the video of her young body being brutally violated by multiple cocks kept popping into my mind as I savored her dick sucking lips. Did she really enjoy being treated like a worthless whore? Or was it all acting? Before I knew it, those words came out of me, "Suck my big fat cock, you filthy cum slut! Yeah, you like that don't you? You love teenage cocks!"

That was when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me with an angry defiant stare while squealing and hammering her fists on my thighs. Not giving in, I sped up my thrusts and continued, "You like sucking your babysitter's fat dick? While your baby sleeps nearby and your husband is at work? That's it, suck it, you little cum slut!"

Drool was oozing out of her lips as they wrapped tightly around my thick young shaft. The more I degraded her, the harder that warm mouth pussy sucked until the horny bitch was gyrating on her knees with her eyes curled in a pitiful frown. Shit the look on her face, it burned into my mind to this day as I found myself losing control.

Grunting along with my hard thrusts, I mumbled loudly, "Oh shit... I want your fucking cunt!"

Upon hearing those words, she immediately pushed me off with all her might and responded in a panic, "No no no! You can't! I'm married!"

JeffJared
JeffJared
960 Followers