Becoming Anne Ch. 09

Story Info
Three scenes from a day with Katrin.
2.9k words
4.57
5.6k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noebode
noebode
177 Followers

It was dark when she woke up. No alarm had sounded, there wasn't any external noise bringing her round, and she felt like she'd had a full night's sleep despite the darkness still lingering. That just added to her sensation that something was wrong.

She knew this bed, she knew this room, it was where she slept every night, but as her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness it didn't feel like the bed or the room she knew. Things that she was used to having close to her looked further away, others loomed larger in her vision, and the arm that lay across her was softer than the one she was used to.

Michelle's eyes went wide as she remembered what she'd done.

Carefully, she slipped out from under Katrin's arm and swung her legs off the bed, carefully padding across the floor as she took an unfamiliar route from the bed to the door. She opened it gently, trying not to make a noise, then moved through into the bathroom, pulling the cord for the light as she pushed the door closed behind her.

She could see herself in the bathroom mirror, naked except for the thin scarf tied around her neck. She'd never slept naked before this week and standing in the cool night air like that felt strange and odd. She looked at herself, trying to see any physical reminders of what had happened to her earlier, but there was nothing clear and obvious. Her nipples felt tender and there were a couple of patches on her legs that felt sore to the touch, but otherwise she looked as she had.

Michelle tried to remember how it had all felt, the sheer energy of the moment. There was nothing coherent in her mind about what she'd experienced, just the knowledge that it had been as though every part of her was overwhelmed with sensation. The knowledge that it was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

The knowledge that it had been Anne who had experienced it, not Michelle. It had been Anne who Katrin had kissed harshly and savagely, the kiss of someone who had conquered and claimed her, and it was Anne who had passionately responded to that kiss. It was Anne who had whispered for more, pouted as Katrin had untied her and removed the cuffs, protested when Katrin had told her she needed to rest and to accept Katrin's care. It had been Anne who'd felt the sadness as the adrenalin faded and nestled tightly into Katrin's arms as she dropped, understanding and accepting her lover's care and protection. It had been Anne who'd felt loved as she fell asleep in Katrin's embrace.

Then why was it Michelle who'd woken up just now?

They weren't two separate people, but they were two different states of mind. It had begun back when she'd started talking with Katrin, consciously closing away all the stresses of her regular life to focus on her and the wonderful ideas they created together. When Katrin had told her she thought Anne was a nicer name than Michelle, she'd made the decision to change it, ostensibly to comply with her lover's request but also for herself. Anne was an idea of herself that she could become when she was with Katrin, one that didn't have to worry about jobs, bills, cleaning or a husband, and being Anne for the past few days with her had been intoxicating.

So why had she gone now? On the previous days with Katrin, she'd woken up knowing she was Anne, just as surely as she knew she was Michelle now. Was that it? Had she served her purpose? Did some part of her know that she could never top what had happened there? Was that part of her now sated, was she no longer needing to explore? She looked at herself in the mirror, her fingers toying with the fabric around her neck, wondering if she wanted to take it off but it wasn't that.

"I like it." She whispered to herself, properly seeing her reflection now, remembering how she'd felt lying there, taking the pain and embracing it, enjoying it. The sheer depth of her need for it had shocked her, and then she'd given herself to it, discovering just how pain could be pleasure. She'd repeated Katrin's words before, imagining the pain as just a little sugaring of the pleasure, a tiny addition to give it a new note, but now she knew it was more than that. The pain itself was the pleasure. It was something she'd never understood before, never even realised was possible, but now it had opened up a whole new world to her.

She was awake as Michelle because there was no difference now. Michelle was Anne, and Anne was Michelle, this was who she was. Anne smiled as she turned off the light and walked back to the bedroom, slipping in to the place she'd had before, pulling Katrin's arm over her again, smiling as she drifted back into sleep.

Anne remembered the last time she'd driven this way with Katrin. It had only been a couple of days ago, but felt like so much longer. She'd seen and experienced so much with her in that time and discovered so much more of what she was. Right now she was wearing only a thin and short red dress, halter neck and backless, her body showing the thin pink stripes where Katrin had caned her that morning as she lay on the bed, offering her body for each fresh strike. As she drove Katrin's fingers were moving between her pussy and her mouth, feeding Anne her own juices as she was teased, leaving her whole body on edge.

Wearing just a simple black shirt dress and boots, Katrin led her from the car to the workshop and warehouse, Dominique greeting them at the door again. She was cinched tight into a corset, her waist thin while her breasts threatened to spill out on top, a slim lace skirt covering her legs.

"Mistress? They're here."

Helena rose from her desk, smiling. "Good, had to work this one late last night to get it done, but it's ready." She looked towards Katrin. "Will she be seeing it now?"

"No, she gets the full effect tomorrow night."

"Of course. There's a selection of blindfolds on the rack by the pedestal."

Anne had worked out the broad detail of what was happening - Katrin was taking her to an event the next night, and Helena had created a special outfit for her - but the discussion of blindfolds confused her, leaving her wondering what was going to happen as Katrin led her through the workshop, guiding her to stand on a small pedestal then standing behind her.

"The outfit you'll wear tomorrow is unlike anything you've had before, and I want your first sight of it, of you in this new look, to be in the proper setting. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good. I promise you it will be worth it." She felt Katrin's hands at the side of her head and then everything went black. Two soft velvety pads rested over her eyes, pressing close to her face as she felt Katrin tie the blindfold at the back of her head. The blindfold was thick and large, so she could see nothing, but she could feel as Katrin's fingers slid down her neck, quickly untying the loop that held her dress up, feeling it drop to the floor.

"She's ready." She heard Katrin say, and then movement around her in response to that

She was vulnerable standing there like that, naked and blindfolded, but she could sense Katrin close to her, guiding her legs to move, helping her step out of the dress, sliding her shoes off her feet.

There were footsteps approaching. "Oh, that looks gorgeous." She heard Katrin say.

"Thank you." Helena answered. "We worked to your measurements and design, but always good to try it out before you show it off. Do you want the accessories too?"

"Just the shoes today. We need to see how it fits when she stands in them. The rest we can try tomorrow."

"Of course, we can make any adjustments now and have it sent to the venue for tomorrow. Have you booked an assistant for it? I know you want to do a lot yourself, but it's easier with more than one pair of hands."

"I have. There'll be instructions for her?"

"Of course. Now, shall we try it?"

"Yes."

Anne listened to them, feeling her heart thump, her stomach full of nerves. Katrin had been mysterious throughout about what was going to happen tomorrow, and Anne had no idea what the outfit was, or what it would involve.

She felt Katrin standing close behind her. "Lift your arms up, pet. Stand straight."

Anne did as commanded, stretching herself out. As she did she felt something pressing to her front, loose at first, then pushing and pulling as it wrapped itself around her. Something firm and tight around her waist and chest, fitting into her as it got tighter. There was a weight to it, and below her waist she could feel something hanging in front of her legs, attached to whatever was wrapping around her.

She could feel it tighter now, gripping around her waist, pressing into her as Dominique's voice talked about two straps and hooks to hold it in place. As she did, there was a sharp tug from behind, and it gripped tighter still around her waist, not yielding. It was looser around her legs, but she could feel something there that felt like it wanted to cling tighter to her.

"Just right." Helena's voice. "Shoes now, then the lacing to check the fit."

Katrin's lips were close to her ear again. "Dominique's at your feet. Lift your left first and let her put it on, then the right."

She did as commanded, balancing on one leg, helped by Katrin's hands holding her at the waist. She felt a shoe, something with a big heel, judging by how it arched her foot, going on, then thin straps being positioned around her ankle and calf. As she put the foot down she felt herself raised off the ground, wobbling precariously on one foot as Dominique repeated the process. When she had both feet on the ground she could feel herself being pushed up, her calves stretched, but little pressure on her feet in the shoes as they fitted comfortably around her.

Then there was more movement behind her and she felt the grip around her chest tighten in response to more pulling from behind, the sides and the back digging in to her, but pressing evenly onto her flesh. She could feel her partially covered breasts being pushed up as it clung tighter to her. Then, the same process below, something thin and tight clinging to her legs, pushing them together, the tightness slowly working down her thighs and past her knees until she was immobilised there, unable to do more than shuffle her feet slightly.

"Lower your arms for me, pet. Now turn around slowly. How does it feel?" Katrin's voice was at her ear, but it felt as if she was lower than before, slightly further away.

"Tight, Miss."

"Good." There was laughter in her voice. "It's meant to. Does it hurt anywhere, anything digging in, pinching?"

"No, Miss." The tightness was something she hadn't experienced before. Whatever the outfit it was, and she guessed it was some sort of long gown with a tight corset top, it fitted her just right, pressing into her all over with a constant reminder of its presence, but not a distraction, like it was an extra layer of her own skin.

"All good?" Helena asked. "I see a couple of minor tweaks, but looks just right. I'm looking forward to seeing the full thing on her tomorrow."

"So am I." Katrin said. "And so is she."

It was fascinating to watch the way Katrin wrapped the band around her wrists. It was black cotton, rolled up like a bandage and was making a cross pattern around the wrists she held in front of her. It was loose enough to allow Anne some movement of her wrists and hands, but tight enough to stop her pulling them out of the bond, especially when Katrin tied off the end of the roll. She was sitting naked on the bed, her clothes shed as soon as they'd returned from the fitting, still feeling the cling of the new outfit around her, wanting to see how it looked.

Katrin picked up a small bag and placed it on one of the bedside tables, then moved around behind Anne to sit at the top of the bed so she could lean against the frame. She was still dressed, and her dress rose up as she parted her legs, guiding Anne back to sit between them, back to Katrin, her hands on Anne's shoulders as she guided her to lean back against her. Katrin's fingers rested on her temples, then slipped back, brushing her hair away from her face.

"You looked pretty in your blindfold, pet." She said, her hands moving away from her. Anne's heart skipped faster, sensing what was to come. Sure enough, Katrin's hands were quickly back in front of her, carefully unrolling another roll of the black material that bound her wrists together. "You don't need to watch, you just need to feel."

"Yes Miss." She said, swallowing nervously as Katrin's slim fingers stretched the material over her eyes and she felt it being slowly and carefully wrapped around her head. The material was thin and soft, the first band of it only dimming her vision slightly, but each subsequent wrap took more of it away. It was a slower process than the blindfold had been earlier, and she found herself enjoying the touch of Katrin's hands and fingers as she carefully wrapped the fabric around her. By the time she was done and tying it off, almost no light was getting through and she could feel the soft grip of the material around her head. Anne knew she was helpless as she lay back against Katrin, feeling the warmth of her body as her arms enveloped her.

Being blindfolded made her more aware of her body, and Katrin played on that, keeping her touches feather-light at first, almost floating over Anne's skin. Her hands were ghostly light, touching different spots on her, flitting from the side of her left breast to her right thigh, to her navel, to her neck, to her nipple, to tracing across her mound, all seeming to flow from one to the next, the gap between touches so fleeting it felt like there were more than just two hands playing with her. She leaned back more into Katrin and was rewarded with a soft wetness where her neck met her shoulder, a warm and loving kiss to the tender flesh there that made her purr with delight. Without thinking, she parted her legs and was rewarded with soft caresses of her inner thighs, delivered with just enough pressure to stray beyond tickling and into the sensual.

Katrin's touch was like a musician on a delicate stringed instrument, treating Anne like she was searching for a secret melody that could be played on her. She let herself melt more into the embrace, not trying to think about the source of the touches or the movements Katrin must be making, just letting herself exult in each one as it came. There was a steady flow, moving all over her body, reminding her that Katrin could turn every part of her into an erogenous zone if she wished.

She groaned as Katrin's fingers floated over her clit again, then after dancing around her nipple, Anne gasped as two fingers slid deeply and suddenly into her. She'd focused so much on the touches she hadn't noticed how wet and aroused she was, and now the sudden invasion showed her as the fingers hooked and swirled around inside her - and then were gone again. She felt them leave, experienced a moment without touch, then suddenly she had the heady sensual aroma of her sex in her nose and the fingers at her lips, urging her to part and taste them. She sucked eagerly, the taste filling her mouth, leaning forward to follow as they slid out, but then they were gone again.

Now the speed and the pressure of the touches increased, matched by the urgency and passion of the kisses she felt around her neck and along her shoulders. Fingers were inside her sex, stroking her lips, teasing her nipples, stroking her thighs, curling inside her and teasing her most sensitive spot making her writhe in pleasure. Katrin was guiding her upwards towards a new crescendo, words as unnecessary as her eyes, all replaced by the desire to give herself to her lover. With Katrin's fingers in her and her thumb circling her clit, her other hand squeezing and softly twisting her breast, Anne could feel her climax straining to be released inside her, waiting for a signal from Katrin to trigger it, and then one of her kisses became suddenly sharp, teeth nipping at her flesh and she could hold back no more, crying out as her body surrendered to the pleasure.

noebode
noebode
177 Followers