Becoming Ashley Ch. 02 - Accepting Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bodysuit is a dream, but the three piece set is more practical, so I think the Morgan."

Victoria laughed. "You're so silly. None of these are practical."

"I guess. But I really want those matching stockings."

Victoria started to grab my choice, but I stopped her.

"Before we go, I'd kinda like to try on the Jasmine."

"You do you, babe!" Victoria urged.

She had to help me buckle the collar, but once I was all fastened up, I looked incredible. I wasn't going to get it, but it certainly gave me a feeling of power.

"How do I look?" I asked my wife.

"I am so turned on right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'd let you do whatever you wanted to me."

I slowly strutted over to my wife, popping my hips as I walked. When I got to her, I pulled her tight against my body and gave her a deep kiss. She melted into me, knees buckling, as I grabbed her ass through her jeans.

Feeling bad about being naughty in the dressing area, I quickly released my wife and stepped away.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed. "I am so wet right now."

"That's interesting. I didn't know you had a thing for women."

"Neither did I!" Victoria panted. "Come on, let's get you home."

I changed into my street clothes, grabbed the Morgan set, and joined Victoria back in the store.

Zoey seemed surprised as I approached the register.

"The Morgan! Excellent choice, but I was certain that you were going to pick the Christine bodysuit."

"I do love it, but the stockings sold me on the Morgan." I admitted.

"Well, I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to influence your decision, but all of our bodysuits are currently half off. The Morgan, with the stockings, is $305, but the Christine is currently only $75."

My eyes practically popped out of my skull. I looked at Victoria.

"I had actually planned on spending $500." She shrugged.

I couldn't believe that she was willing to spend that much, but how could I turn it down.

"I guess I'll take them both!" I said with glee.

Zoey boxed and bagged all of my purchases and Victoria paid with her credit card. I walked back to the car with Victoria arm in arm, more in love with my wife than I had ever been.

"Where to now?" I asked as I started the car.

"Well, I was going to suggest dinner...but I kinda want to see you in that blue lingerie. Wanna head home and just grab something small from the house after?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I couldn't wait to actually put on the lingerie in earnest, stockings and all, but what did Victoria mean by "after." After what? I know she had been turned on in the store, and although she has been supportive of my time as Ashley, she had never expressed an interest in anything sexual until just now. I sped home, afraid if I waited any longer that she'd change her mind.

When we finally arrived at the house, I quickly hauled my bag into the bedroom to change into into one of my new items. Part of me wished that I had purchased the Jasmine, since Victoria seemed to like it so much, but instead I slowly slid back into the Morgan three-piece set, before gently rolling up the matching stockings, making sure the back seam was straight and proper.

Just as I finished, Victoria came into the bedroom with two glasses of wine and turned down the lights.

"I was wondering which one you were going to get yourself into." Victoria smiled.

"I just had to try these stockings. I love the matching blue band!"

"I can see that."

I posed, showing off my ample rear and perfectly placed seams.

"How does it look?" I asked.

Victoria gulped half her glass.

"You look incredible babe. You've become quite the woman...and it looks like a little bit of shopping was just what you needed to get you back feeling like yourself."

"You were right." I admitted. "Thank you so much for treating me like one of your girlfriends."

I walked over to my wife and took the second glass of wine, taking a sip before pulling her into an embrace.

"Well, almost like one of my girlfriends." Victoria smirked.

"What do you mean?"

Victoria slammed the rest of her glass and put it on the dresser.

"Well...after I take one of my girlfriends out, I don't bring them back to my bedroom."

Victoria wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her tongue in my mouth. I could taste the wine in her mouth as my wife fervently explored my body with her hands.

My wife had expressed several times to me that she had always wanted to have a lesbian fling, but had never acted on her impulses. With a little help from a bottle of wine and her husband in some sexy lingerie, Victoria seemed to lose all self control. She pushed me back onto the bed and quickly kneeled between my legs.

In an instant her mouth was on me, lazily tracing circles with her tongue on my perineum. The sensation was overwhelming and had me both gripping the sheets with white knuckles and squirming under her touch. I moaned breathlessly in my best "Ashley voice."

"Its so hot hearing you sqeal like a girl." Victoria confessed.

I did her one better.

"If you like that, you should hear me when I get a dick inside me." I teased.

"That would be sexy as hell. I'd love to watch you get fucked."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Victoria was always so supportive, but she had never shown any sexual interest in me as a woman. Now she was not only going down on me, but she admitted to wanting to see me with a man.

Victoria continued to suck and tease my taint, eliciting the moans she desired. I finally had enough teasing and pulled her up to me on the bed and gave her a deep kiss.

"I wish you had a strap-on so you could fuck me." I moaned.

"Me too," she frowned. "Maybe I'll have to pick one up."

A few moments later she perked up.

"But I do have a double ended dildo we can use."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah...I...I sometimes use it to fuck both of my holes at the same time."

My wife continued to surprise me. I was learning more about her sexal desires today than I had in our entire relationship.

"Do you want to use it with me?" She asked, sheepishly.

"Absolutely!"

Victoria hopped up off the bed and went to the closet, where she moved some boxes and rustled around in a Rubbermaid bin. Finally, she returned after a minute or two with a large, 16 inch, double ended purple dildo. My eyes went wide in shock.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"I'd always wanted to use it with another woman, but never had. I'm glad my first time using it with another person will be with you."

"Happy to help." I laughed.

Victoria stripped naked and again kneeled between my legs, placing the purple monster on my abdomen. It stretched from my crotch all the way to my breasts and made my limp dick look downright laughable.

"I can't wait to see this inside you." Victoria said with a wicked grin.

"Be gentle." I cautioned her.

Without a word, Victoria returned her mouth to my crotch, this time taking my limp penis into her hungry maw. She sucked and slobbered on me, allowing her saliva to coat my dick and drip down to my asshole, lubricating everything along the way.

After a few minutes of Victoria working working her magic with her mouth, I was fully erect and again squirming and moaning under her spell. All of a sudden...she stopped.

I looked up in disappointment but then watched as she picked up the dildo, and began lubing it with her mouth. She took one end and pushed it to the back of her throat as the other end hung between her amazing breasts. I couldn't help myself but to join in, so I flipped over and crawled to her, put my face to her chest and took the other end in my own mouth.

It was thick, so I strained to get more than the first few inches in, but it was amazing to be sucking on a dildo while watching my gorgeous wife do the same right in front of me. After a few minutes of us both working a saliva lather to the dildo, Victoria pushed me back on the bed, pulled my panties to the side, and lined up the big purple head with my tightly clenched hole.

I arched my back and gasped as the head stretched my hole open, but before it entered me, Victoria slowly pulled it away. Again she tried, but again she was met with resistance, and out of fear of hurting me, she pulled away.

"Don't be afraid," I comforted her. "It will go in. Just use constant pressure."

She looked down at me with determination and returned the dildo to my ass. The pressure again stretched my hole around the massive head. I attempted to grip the sheets with my stockinged feet, but was unable to gain purchase. I arched my back again and rotated my hips to give her full access. This time Victoria kept a strong pressure on her end, and the head popped inside me.

I let out an audible gasp.

"Oh...are you okay?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yeah!!! Don't stop."

Victoria giggled and returned to the job at hand, slowly working the dildo in and out until she was able to get about six inches inside of me. By that time, I was gripping the sheets and bucking my hips in time with her thrusts, rewarding her movements with all kinds of moans and groans. I was lost in ecstasy when she finally spoke up.

"That is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Can I get on it with you?"

I had almost forgot that we were supposed to be fucking it together. Carefully, I flipped over so that I was on all fours, cognizant not to let the dildo fall out from me. Victoria did the same, and slowly guided the free end of the dildo toward her hungry vagina. She nestled the head between her lips and then carefully backed up towards me. The dildo easily entered her compared to me.

Our legs interlocked and she came to a stop after about seven inches or so, leaving a small, three inch shaft of purple latex between her vagina and my ass. Slowly, we each began to rock back and forth, but being that my ass was tighter than my wife's vagina, I did not get much friction. Victoria, however, dug in and got into a rhythm.

I reached between my legs with a hand to grip the dildo at its centerpoint, which allowed me to match her pace. In short order, we were both fucking the dildo and arching our backs in pleasure. I glanced at the full length mirror at the foot of the bed and found my wife looking back at me. Our eyes met in the mirror and the look she gave me was one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed.

I returned my hand to the bed and began to push back with even more force. Our asses briefly touched before we each pulled back and came together again. With each effort, both of us took more and more of the dildo until our asses were audibly crashing together, completely sharing the 16 inches between us.

My breasts swung back and forth in my bra and my blonde hair fell into my eyes as I got lost in the sensations. For a moment, I closed my eyes and pretended that it was Teddy behind me, fucking me for all he was worth, and bringing me to climax with his amazing cock. That moment was short lived, however, as I realized it was unhealthy in my recovery.

I looked back into the mirror just in time to witness Victoria's eyes roll back as she moaned and began to quiver with an orgasm. Her legs quaked beneath me as I continued to thrust back and forth on the dildo. As she came, she collapsed onto the bed, her end of the dildo popping free as she laughed and squirmed in pleasure on the bed.

Quickly, Victoria recovered and asked how she could get me to cum. I laid face down on the bed and told her to position herself behind me so that she could grind on the exposed end of the toy while thrusting into my behind. The combined sensation from her thrusts, the dildo, and the friction on my dick should get me off.

That was an understatement. It only took about 30 seconds in that position before I was cumming hard. Victoria gripped me by the hips and rammed herself into me, obviously wishing she had a strap-on, as she made me cum.

We both lay in a sweaty, messy heap at the foot of the bed for several minutes catching our breaths. Once recovered, we both moved up to the pillows and cuddled each other as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke with Victoria's head gently resting on my fake breasts. She appeared blissful in her sleep, having finally somewhat experienced her lesbian fantasy. I too was thrilled with the way the night turned out. I felt happier than any time I could remember in that past four months. It was like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Victoria finally stirred and we both got up to start the day. That evening was the girls night and Sunday was planned as the soa day. I couldn't wait to hit the club with Victoria and her friends. I still didn't know what they knew about me, but I was like a kid impatiently waiting to open a present. I couldn't wait to get started, so despite cleaning up, I remained as Ashley with light make-up, my wig, and my breastplate in place, only slipping on a silk robe to join Victoria for breakfast.

The day was tame. We spent all afternoon lounging and watching movies, only getting up to eat, before getting ready for the evening. I needed a bit more time, so I started the process first, cleaning off all remnants of the previous night.

When I stepped out of the shower, Victoria was there and completely caught me by surprise.

"Want any help getting ready?"

I was even more taken aback. When I had first started my transition into Ashley, my wife was very eager to help me with my makeup and to assist with my feminine mannerisms. Lately, however, as I got better, she had just stayed back and let me do my thing.

"I'd love some help, actually. I'm excited to wear that bodysuit, but I'm not exactly sure what else to wear tonight. You haven't really told me what to expect."

Victoria nodded. "Yeah...sorry about that. I figured we'd go to Soundbar. Holly and Kate are planning on meeting us there. Is that okay?"

I knew Holly. She was the friend Victoria was supposed to meet for lunch the day she caught me in the process of getting dressed. I was only vaguely familiar with Kate and had never met her.

"Um, sure. I think so. Any suggestions on what I should wear?" I asked.

"Let's take a look in the closet."

Since I was out as Ashley, there was no longer a need to hide of my wardrobe and other accessories. We had made a small corner of the walk-in closet into "Ashley's Corner." Victoria made her way in and started rummaging through my things.

"Are you set on the bodysuit?" She asked.

"Not necessarily," I said, "but I'd definitely feel feminine and sexy if I did wear it."

"What are your feelings on stockings? Are you comfortable going out bare-legged?"

My eyes practically bulged out of my skull.

"I...I've never gone out bare-legged before. I'm smooth, but I'd feel more feminine with stockings or leggings. I have man knees."

"No problem, no problem," Victoria said as she continued looking through my items, every now and then pausing to take a closer look at something.

"Hmmm...maybe?"

She looked back and forth between several items as I stood by silently.

"How would you feel about making the bodysuit the centerpiece of your outfit?" Victoria asked.

"What do you mean? It's lingerie."

"Yes, but we could use it as clubwear. I've seen skimpier. Hell, Holly will likely be more exposed. The bodysuit covers all the naughty bits with the lace detailing. We could pair it with this black leather mini skirt and a light jacket, that would cover all the edges of your breastforms."

I had never though of wearing it like that, but the more I considered the idea, the more I loved it.

"Okay. I'm in."

Having settled on the outfit, Victoria went to work on my makeup. She gave me feathery lashes and a bold neon orange and red eyeshadow that would match the bodysuit. Once she was satisfied with her work, she started to get herself ready while I did my nails in a matching orange.

After squeezing into my E-cup breastforms, I slid into the Christine bodysuit, pausing to admire myself in the mirror. I was in love with myself again. Eventually I pulled on the leather skirt. It was high waisted, but extremely short and had a slit that I felt went all the way up my thigh, but in reality was probably only a few inches. I paired it with a chunky gold belt, and gold stiletto pumps.

Victoria appeared out of the bathroom with her makeup and hair done to catch me admiring myself in the mirror again.

"I love the gold shoes. Nice touch." She complimented.

"I love it. Thank you for helping me feel girly again."

"Of course babe. I'm always here for you."

My smile briefly turned to a frown. "Although, I am a little self conscious about not wearing any hose. Does it look okay? I have plenty, but nothing that will really pair with this."

"I think you look amazing, but I may have something that would work for you."

Victoria searched through her delicates drawer and pulled out a pair of Charnos Day-sheer stay-ups with a satin band.

"These are like 5 denier. They will still look like you're bare-legged but give you the confidence you want. Plus the satin band almost looks gold, so if it shows, it will look like you did it on purpose."

I giggled. "Kinda slutty, but I like it."

They felt like a dream and looked even better. I was amazed at how well my wife understood my female personality.

Finally feeling myself, I decided to go with my fire engine red wig. As I was styling my hair, and getting it to my liking, Victoria got herself dressed and then joined me in the bathroom. I heard her heels click on the tile floor before I saw her enter.

"Wow!" was all I could muster.

Victoria did a little twirl to show off her outfit. It wasn't flashy or ultra revealing, but it was sexy. She wore leather pants that looked like they were painted on and a leather crop top that wasn't much more than an underwire bra. Her navel was adorned with a dangling bellybutton piercing

"Think I'll get noticed?" Victoria asked with a smirk, knowing full well she was a head turner.

"Yeah, I'm less worried about how much I'm showing off now." I said with a laugh.

"Bullshit," Victoria scoffed. "Look at those freaking legs of yours. No one can compete with that."

We went back and forth with the compliments for a short while until it was time to head out. I thought we were going to drive, but Victoria insisted that we Uber to the club. The driver certainly got an eyeful of the both of us through the rear view mirror and wished us a happy evening as he dropped us off at the front entrance.

"Holly and Kate are already inside and have a table," Victoria commented.

"Well, we'll probably be a bit," I commented as I pointed at the line.

Victoria laughed. "That's cute, babe."

She took my hand and walked straight to the bouncer. Without saying a word, he removed the velvet rope, stamped our hands, and let us in. There were several groans from the line behind us.

"Seriously?" I asked. "That line wasn't all guys."

"I forget how new to this you are. When you look like we do, there are no waits and no lines. Just wait until you see how little we pay for drinks."

I was taken aback by how confident and conceited my wife was talking, but at the same time was thrilled to be on the receiving end for a change.

We made our way into the club and quickly joined Holly and Kate. They got up from their seats and gave a little howl as Victoria gave them both hugs and introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley," Holly commented with a wink. "You certainly clean up nice, don't you."

"That I do," I said with an acknowledging laugh.

Kate greeted me as well with a welcoming hug.

"Do they both know?" I whispered to Victoria.

"Yes, they know. You're in a safe place, but no one can tell. Just relax."

Sensing what we were discussing, Kate commented on my look. "With legs like those, it's no wonder you've chosen this personality. I think every woman here would kill to have those legs."