Becoming Ashley Ch. 02 - Accepting Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Victoria motioned for me to retake my place on Teddy's cock. Aiming to impress, I buried his cock in my throat to the hilt, holding it there for several seconds before I slowly backed off, letting each centimeter retreat like a snake toying with its prey.

Victoria then did they same.

We took turns making love to Teddy's cock with our mouths. After a few minutes of sucking and watching my wife service my boyfriend, I joined Victoria on all fours as we each took a side and moved our mouths up and down the full length of Teddy's dick. We would share a brief kiss at the head before continuing our routine. Sharing a dick with my wife was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced. I couldn't remember a time that I was more blissful until Victoria pulled back and spoke up.

"I want to watch Teddy fuck you." Victoria said seductively.

I knew that was where we were heading, but hearing the words from my wife left me stunned.

"You...you do?" I stuttered.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to see you take that big cock in that sweet ass of yours."

Victoria got behind me with Teddy and pushed my chest to the bed as Teddy grabbed my hips from the back. Victoria pulled my bodysuit to the side and grabbed my ass cheeks to spread them as Teddy guided the head of his cock to my hole.

I felt the pressure build and then release as Teddy's cock slid inside my ass.

"Ooohhh fuuuuck!" I moaned as I melted into the bed.

Victoria stroked my back as Teddy pushed himself into me completely. It felt so good to have him inside me again. My legs quaked with pleasure as he pulled my hips into him and held himself as deep as he could thrust.

"Oh my God!" My wife marveled. "You turned her into a quivering mess with just one thrust."

Teddy chuckled. "Yeah, she cums pretty hard when I'm inside her."

"I think Ashley reeeeallly likes your dick," Victoria quipped. "I mean, I can't blame her, but wow!"

I almost came from hearing Victoria and Teddy banter back and forth, but was able to compose myself.

"Are you going to fuck me or chat?" I snapped.

"Holy shit," Victoria giggled. "You better fuck her."

Teddy didn't need any further encouragement. He quickly got back to task and started thrusting at a medium pace, which drew more moans and quivering from me.

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes!" I yelled as I gripped the bed sheets.

My screams and grunts mixed with the rhythmic beat of Teddy's thighs crashing into my ass. He was really working me now, and I was approaching the point of no return. I pounded my fist into the bed and continued to howl in ecstasy as my man fucked me into oblivion.

Out of the blue, Victoria placed a hand on Teddy's chest and stopped him mid thrust.

"What the fuck?" I whined.

Victoria looked me in the eyes as I glared daggers back at my wife. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah, but..."

She cut me off. "Then just give me a second."

I was pissed, but Victoria quickly slid beneath legs and positioned her head underneath my hips. At first I thought she was getting in position to steal Teddy's dick from me, but me fears were abated as she quickly lifted her head and took my soft cock into her mouth. Teddy straddled Victoria's torso and returned to his position behind me. Victoria sucked my dick as Teddy slid his back inside my ass.

Teddy and my wife quickly got into a rhythm where her head was bobbing toward me as Teddy was withdrawing and vice versa. It was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced. My legs shook uncontrollably and began to give way. As I collapsed onto Victoria, Teddy kept me on all fours and held me up by the hips. I had lost all control of my body.

I screamed jibberish and nothingness as the pair of them had their way with me.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," was the only decipherable sound I could muster.

I let out a guttural scream as I finally came in my wife's mouth. I had never cum so hard in my life. My ass clenched onto Teddy's dick as I shot rope after rope, which Victoria eagerly swallowed. Just when I thought the orgasm was over, a second wave hit me. I shot three more ropes into my wife as my whole body shook.

"Oh fuck...I'm still cumming!" I squealed as an uncontrollable laugh escaped my lips.

I gripped the sheets and locked out every muscle in my body as Victoria sucked the last bit of cum from me. Finally, Teddy pulled out as I collapsed onto my wife. Victoria released my now hard cock and pulled herself out from under me as I struggled to regain my breath.

My spent body lay spread eagle on the bed, my chest heaved, and random giggles sporadically escaped me. I had never felt so used in my life, but at the same time I had never experienced an orgasm anything like the seemingly neverending explosion I just had. Victoria brought her face to mine and covered me with soft kisses as she again gently stroked my back.

She softly whispered to me in a loving tone, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I've never seen anyone cum like that before."

"That was a first for me too." I whispered back.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a natural woman. That was an amazing performance."

"Thanks," I responded, "But we still need to take care of Teddy...I think its you're turn."

I motioned to Teddy's still hard cock and nodded to my wife with an encouraging look. Victoria gave me one last quick kiss before she rolled onto her back and wrapped her legs around Teddy's hips, pulling him towards her.

Watching my wife deep throat Teddy was a thrill, but seeing his cock stretch and fill her vagina was the beginning of a chaotic collage of lust and jealousy. The rabbit-holed wonderland that I led us down, where dreams and nightmares intermingled, transformed right before my eyes. I witnessed my wife turn into the cock craving slut I knew she was. Then, when I turned my attention towards Teddy, I saw the desire in his eyes as he gave Victoria the same attention he had just given me.

Although the uneasy feeling in my gut told me that this was wrong, the vision before me was so spectacular that I couldn't turn away. I finally got up from my position on the bed and joined Victoria. I explored her body with my hands as Teddy lifted her by the hips to get a better angle to penetrate her from his kneeling position. My hands caressed Victoria's breasts, as I squeezed and licked her body. Slowly, I wandered south and massaged her abs as she rapidly flexed to match Teddy's thrusts.

Victoria's eyes never left Teddy's. They were locked in a sexual trance. Teddy was doing his best to make her cum just like he had with me, and he was not disappointing. I spread Victoria's pussy lips with my fingers to give Teddy better access as he fucked my wife. Victoria built up a vigorous sweat as she continued to buck her hips, moaning in pleasure everytime Teddy bottomed out.

Even as big as he was though, the position they were in didn't allow him to fuck her as deep as he could.

"Why don't you get on all fours?" I asked Victoria. "I'd love to watch you take his dick from underneath just like you did for me."

Victoria didn't respond verbally, but she must have agreed because the quickly flipped leg around Teddy and quickly pivoted to allow me underneath. I took a position just inches beneath her sopping wet pussy and watched in amazement as Teddy's cock easily slid inside my wife. He pushed himself in to the hilt, his heavy balls resting just on my chin.

I should have joined in, but I was so entranced by the sounds coming from my wife and the sight of her being stretched to the max that I could only watch, too stupefied to even move. As Teddy picked up the pace, his balls began to hit me in the face, which finally knocked me out of my stupor. I lifted my head and slowly began to lick Victoria's exposed clit as Teddy continued to pound away.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" My wife screamed.

I knew that sound. She was going to cum again. I had no idea how Teddy could keep up this pace, and I was beyond impressed by his stamina. He had the both of us howling in ecstasy while he remained stoic.

As Victoria continued to build toward her orgasm, I put more and more pressure on her clit, while Teddy picked up the pace and force of his thrusts. Victoria's abs flexed and her legs began to quiver. I knew she was there, so I pressed my tongue flat up against her clit as hard as I could. Teddy slammed his cock into her and held himself there as Victoria exploded in a gushing orgasm.

Her juices cascaded down onto my face and chest. Just then I saw Teddy's balls flex, and I knew he was filling my wife with his hot, sticky cum. They both came in unison, Victoria moaning his name as Teddy grunted with each massive spurt.

"Fill my pussy!" Victoria yelled.

Teddy obliged. His cum burst free from her slit and mixed with her juices as it rained down upon me. I did my best to lap up every drop with my tongue, but inevitably, my face ended up coated with the cum of the two lovers.

Teddy pulled out, allowing me to catch a giant glob of his semen as it fell from my wife. Not missing a beat, I followed Teddy's cock with my mouth and began to clean him off after the epic fucking he gave Victoria.

I sat up and pulled Teddy toward me, taking all of him back into my mouth. I cleaned every inch of his magic cock, eventually focusing on the head as I sucked every last bit of cum out of him.

Finally, he called it quits. "Oh my God! You need to stop."

I pulled back and wiped my face with my hands.

"Holy shit," he laughed, "I think you got it all."

I looked back at my wife in a messy heap on the bed. "No, I think you left plenty inside Victoria." I laughed.

My wife moaned, "Oh my God. He filled me up. I can see why you were so depressed, babe. His cock is magic."

I gave a sheepish nod to Teddy and then pulled him close to me. He wrapped me in his arms and brought his lips to mine briefly before kissing me along my collarbone. His touch gave me goodbumps and elicited a tiny shiver.

I pulled Teddy down to the bed and cuddled with him while staring deeply into his eyes. He ran his fingers along my side and over my hip bone.

"I missed this," I whispered to him.

"Me too."

Victoria had finally composed herself and snuggled up behind me, draping her arm across my waist.

"You two are adorable together. Thanks for letting me join in."

We laid together, wish me as an Ashley sandwich, for what felt like hours. Teddy and Victoria would sporadically touch and tease my body. We would all cum several more times that night, including once where I was inside Victoria while Teddy was inside me.

We finally passed out together as morning was breaking. Before falling asleep, I briefly feared what I had done, bringing Teddy back into my life and now involving Victoria, but as my eyes fluttered closed, I felt my wife's soft breath against my neck and Teddy's strong hand on my hip. In that moment I knew that this was what I wanted. I had finally accepted my life as Ashley and couldn't wait to see what the future held.