Becoming Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, love. These will do far better than fingers..."

Cat giggled and winked, though Emily was too preoccupied to see the cheeky motion. Her cheeks flushed crimson and she closed her eyes, lips parted for breathy gasps that did not draw nearly enough air into fluttering lungs. Spreading her haul out on the duvet, Cat studied her choices with a flicking tail tip: several dildos beckoned enticingly. But it was a sweeter treat that Cat wanted to pair with the dildo, something to drive her partner to heights of ecstasy that she had never felt before.

Selecting a pink ridged dildo that was shaped like an otherworldly cock - would Emily know anything of the supernatural, Cat wondered - Cat brought it to her muzzle and ran her tongue up the length. It tasted of clean silicone with the faintest hint of feminine juices lingering, Emily's scent and arousal clinging to it like the aroma of a fine wine. Lapping the toy all over, Cat purred, chest rumbling, and moistened it for her lover while Emily drove her fingers into her cunt with greater urgency, thumb grazing her clit. As she licked, Cat's tail rubbed between her thighs, teasing stirrings of pleasure from her plump clit, engorged with feline need.

"Easy..." Cat panted, leaning forward to push Emily's hand away from her crotch.

The woman moaned in complaint but her dissatisfaction was swiftly rectified by the dildo between her thighs, slick tip teasing over her pussy lips. Whimpering, Emily turned her face into the pillows and gripped the duvet with both hands. She knew exactly how big that toy was. She had planned to shove it into her boyfriend's new cunt that night. Now it would impale her.

Cat rubbed Emily's clit as she slid the dildo inside in one, deep stroke, pushing it in right to the hilt. The tip nestled against her cervix in an intimate kiss, letting Cat know exactly how far she could thrust - there was no sense in her mixing pain with the kind of pleasure she had in mind. Emily groaned and arched up as the dildo thrust, ignorant to the needs of her partner as she begged and mumbled incoherently for more. It was a good thing that Cat knew exactly how to please her and drove the dildo in deep, the thrusting of the cock that she had never really known how to use. When people said that size doesn't matter, Cat knew they lied. She liked to be stretched.

But Cat had needs of her own too and could not devote the entirety of her attention to Emily. Growling under her breath, she spun around and swung a leg over Emily's chest, facing the woman's curled toes as she lowered her dripping sex into her partner's face. Emily stuck her tongue out without thinking as Cat ground down over her nose and tongue, hissing contently as her tail swung in an arc. She yowled, muzzle contorted into a feline expression of ecstasy as her new sex was stimulated so intimately. By gods, did Emily know how to use her tongue! Cat panted and drove the dildo into Emily roughly, twisting it so the ridges ground over her g-spot, tongue lashing her clit simultaneously. The feline shivered. Being on top was different. Being in charge as Cat felt good.

Juices squelching out around the faux cock in her pussy, Emily moaned into Cat's pussy, hands gripping her thighs weakly as if to pull her back on to her face. Her strength was nowhere near enough to move Cat and the feline shuddered as her chin rubbed over Emily's crotch, the small tuft of pubic hair her still human body boasted. Emily's tongue dipped into Cat's pussy and she struggled to concentrate on her laps, collar squeezing softly around her throat as her skin tingled. On the other side of the window, Cat caught a glimpse of snow falling through the parted curtains. She yowled and one of the candle wicks dropped into the melted wax, hissing into oblivion in a wisp of smoke.

Rolling inevitably closer to orgasm under the skilled lap of Emily's tongue, Cat knew it was time to show Emily the full wonder of her new form. She reared her head back with an open-mouthed pant, a string of saliva briefly connecting her lips to Emily's sex. The woman mumbled into her cunt, disliking how the pleasure had ceased, but Cat only had to purr reassuringly, stroking Emily's hair with her tail to let her know that it was far from over. Ears twitching, Cat shifted on to her knees and curled the tip of her tail against Emily's hair a second time, enjoying the sensation as it set her skin on fire.

She withdrew the dildo as she fought to concentrate, losing the will to continue as planned. Emily grasped the feline's large feet in both hands and tugged on them urgently, thumbs unwittingly pressing into the soles. Cat trembled, forearms buckling, and nudged her feet back, mewling for Emily to do it again. She took the demand in good form and licked Cat's clit in small, rapid circles as she massaged the feline's feet, squeezing between the toes until Cat rumbled with restrained pleasure.

Through narrowed eyes, Cat looked down at the pink pussy before her muzzle, clit protruding from its hood. She brought her tail around to her muzzle and gave the tip the tiniest of licks, testing the sensitivity. Sensing her desire, the collar warmed, plumping out the end of her tail and making it larger and more sensitive. It was as if the slightest touch would spark off an explosive orgasm. And she would not have had it any other way.

Emily groaned wantonly into the feline's pussy, tongue grazing her softer, latex pussy lips hips rocking up as if to beg without words. She could not have articulated them anyway and Cat did not want to make her lover wait any longer when she had given her such an erotic experience already. Wiggling the tip of her tail against Emily's soaked pussy, Cat bared her teeth in a sharp grin. The woman shrank into the bed, heart hammering against her ribcage as her mind raced, wildly trying to work out what on earth it was that Cat was up to. Just what had she gotten herself into?

"What are you - ah!"

Emily began a question and was cut short as Cat carefully eased her slickened tail into her cunt, using Emily's own feminine arousal as much needed lubrication. Though larger, Cat's latex tail lubricated up beautifully and Cat closed her eyes as she wormed it deeper, feeling the hot, tight passage as keenly as if she was still a male thrusting her cock into a woman's sex. The woman squirmed and squeezed Cat's feet as the feline pushed them back into her palms, demanding attention. Driving her tail deeper, Cat yowled and shuddered bodily, lost in sensation. With the stimulation of her erogenous tail thrusting and Emily lapping her pussy the best she could, Cat had little hope of staying off orgasm.

Digging her fingers into Emily's spread thighs, Cat thrust roughly with her tail and ground on to Emily's face. The feline inhaled sharply and jerked as orgasm squeezed her, juices suddenly spurting from her cunt, squirting. Losing control of her muscles, Cat ducked her head until her chin pressed against her chest, her whole body shaking as climax wracked her body from head to toe. Every touch on her feet sent sparks through her and added to the stream of electricity shocking through her, making her skin tingle as if the recipient of a direct electric shock. Not that she had ever had an electric shock. Cat rolled her head and screeched like a feline being fucked, driving her tail harder and faster as she squirted over Emily's face, orgasm rolling on and on. The woman kicked a leg up in the air as the tail inside her pussy swelled, pressing into her g-spot until ecstasy overwhelmed her.

As Cat's climax continued, Emily cried into her sex, twitching and moaning in orgasm. The woman was quieter than Cat, though her lips were still firmly pressed into the feline's pussy with only just enough space to allow her to breathe shallowly. Mumbling incoherently, Emily pushed against the tail stuffing her cunt, not needing to imagine anything more erotic to raise her needs. She had a woman, if she was of the feline variety and a fat toy ramming into her, making pleasure shake her body as a second climax rolled on from the first. Emily groaned, hands finally falling limply to her sides as exhaustion overtook her. Though the spell had not gone exactly as she had planned, she could not have imagined a better result than what the night had brought in the lonely little cabin.

Collapsing on top of her partner in an afterglow that set her chest rumbling with purrs, Cat breathed deeply, opening her eyes to find that half the candles in the room were snuffed out. She rolled to the side and on to her back, laying head to toe with Emily as a paw drifted up to caress her breast, tweaking the nipple.

"Well..." Emily panted, looking up at the ceiling. "That was...something. Very much something."

Sitting up, Cat looked down the length of her girlfriend's body, the collar tingling around her throat without squeezing in snugly this time. It was as if it wanted to remind her that it was there and there to be used. She squeezed her breasts with both paws and met Emily's eyes with a sly, sensual lick of her lips, long feline tongue curling out wickedly.

"Oh no," Cat murmured, shaking her head in response to Emily's proposed question. "This night is far from over."

The woman turned her head away, confusing blurring her eyes. She could not focus so quickly after orgasm but, as she recovered and flipped on to all fours, Cat thought of how that fact would work to her advantage. Emily always had more tricks in her bag but there was a chance to further turn the tables on her girlfriend. She would enjoy it, right?

Crawling over the woman, Cat dropped a quick kiss on Emily's lips and purred happily.

"Now - what else can this collar do?"

12