Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

"But ... Mistress ... Kevin is on this floor. What if I run into him?" I asked.

"Then you will have some explaining to do. Maybe you can invite him down and he can watch us. Now go," she ordered.

I thought briefly about refusing, but I could not refuse her. I realized I was broken. Humiliated. Completely defiled at that point. So I poked my head out of the door and looked both ways. All was clear. I walked as quickly as I could in the high heels to the ice machine and peaked into the room where it stood. Thankfully, no one was there. I put the ice bucket in the machine and hit the button. It was the world's slowest fucking ice machine. I had to hit the button ten times to get it to fill the bucket with only a few cubes trickling out every time.

I peaked around the corner and the coast was still clear. I scampered back to the room to find that the door was closed and locked. I knocked. "Mistress, it's me," I pleaded. I continued knocking softly but furiously with my heart racing more and more that I was going to get caught. The door finally opened to my relief, but Mistress Raven quickly slammed it in my face.

"My sissies always greet me on their knees, so knock when you are ready to properly greet your mistress," she said through the door. I quickly dropped to my knees and frantically knocked on the door. I could hear voices from people approaching from the elevator down the hall. "Please Mistress, someone is coming," I said as I continued knocking frantically. "Mistress ... please ... People are coming, please Mistress," I begged and pleaded. The voices were just around the corner when the door opened and mistress let me crawl into her suite.

"Good boy," she said when she saw the full bucket of ice. "That machine wasn't working at all earlier," she laughed. The whole thing had obviously been a test of how far she could push me. Now risking public humiliation and even the possibility that Kevin would find out about Mistress Raven and me. Yet I had submitted to that too. I felt like I was falling into an abyss and really had no idea how deep my submission went.

"You've learned the first lesson you needed to learn tonight, slave. My pleasure and your submission bind us together more than anything. Now you need to learn a second lesson on your path to becoming my perfect sissy bitch," she said staring deep into my eyes. I knew she meant exactly what she said.

"Remove the robe, the teddy and the panties." I did as she ordered. "Good, now take off that cock ring and remove the cord from around your balls. I don't want to permanently damage you there, at least not just yet," she said with a wicked laugh. I again hoped she was just teasing me as I complied with her order.

"Now kneel," she said as she stood before me, "and remove my panties." I could see that Mistress Raven was already seriously aroused as I gently removed the panties over her hard cock and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them and commanded, "Pleasure me. Suck me how I like it."

I reached up with my right hand and took her beautiful cock by the base. I licked my lips to moisten them as I opened my mouth and took her hard member between my lips. Applying very gentle pressure with my lips, I very slowly slid my mouth down the length of her cock increasing the pressure of my lips as I went. I felt her cock slide deep into my mouth and down my throat completely filling my mouth and throat with her warm meat. I slowly, and gently slid her cock out of my mouth decreasing the pressure of my lips as her cockhead reached my lips. I swirled my tongue around her cockhead and gently kissed it before once again parting my lips and taking her cock deep into my mouth and throat.

I have to admit. This is my favorite place in the world. At Mistress Raven's feet, sucking her glorious cock. I continued to suck her like this for several minutes. "Thank you, Mistress," I said looking up at her.

"You're welcome. You love my cock don't you," she replied.

"Yes Mistress, I love your cock. I love sucking your cock. I love you," I startled even myself by saying.

"Good, my sweet, sweet bitch. Even though I humiliate you and hurt you, you love me as long as I feed you my dick. You will make a very good slave," she replied.

"Here, take this bottle of lube and put some on your hand," she instructed handing me the bottle. "Pleasure yourself while you pleasure me." I did as she instructed and began to stroke my stiff cock with my lubed right hand while I continued giving her a wet, slow, sloppy blow job.

"I'm getting pleasure and you're getting pleasure. That's good, right?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied as her cock slipped from my mouth. I ran my tongue down the shaft, softly tongued her balls, and then quickly slid her cock back into my mouth.

"Stop stroking yourself. Reach behind you and get that bag of clothes pins." I stopped sucking her and did as she ordered. "Put five pins around the head of your cock," she ordered. I very deliberately did exactly as she ordered, letting out a small gasp every time I attached another pin. The pain was excruciating.

When I had clipped the last one to my cock, she said, "Good boy, now get back to work on my dick and stroke yours too." I happily resumed giving her a blowjob by washing the head of her cock with my tongue and taking her again between my lips, letting my tongue lick the underside of her cock as it slid through my mouth and into my throat.

But as I began to stroke my cock, I experienced simultaneous pain and pleasure. Stroking my lubed cock felt good but every time my cock moved the pins moved and hurt the head of my dick.

Mistress sensed my discomfort. "Focus on my cock, not yours ... always," she ordered and I did just that. I licked the shaft of her dick from her ball sack to the tip and back and then swallowed her cock again.

After a couple of minutes she again told me to stop, "put six pins on the shaft of your cock." I tried to do as she ordered. My dick was hard as steel and it was hard to get skin to clip them to. I had to pinch my dick to get enough skin to then attach the clip. The pain was almost unbearable. My breath started to quicken and sweat broke out on my brow and chest.

"Get back to work, my beautiful cocksucker," Mistress instructed. Despite the pain coming from my dick, I concentrated on giving Mistress Raven the perfect blowjob and continued sucking on her meaty cock.

"When you suck me, that gives me pleasure, my sweet slut," she said. "And do you know what it does to watch you suffer?"

"No mistress," I replied taking a quick break to catch my breath and wet my lips before returning my attention to the magnificent dick in front of me.

"It's the same, baby. You're suffering brings me just as much pleasure as the blowjob you're giving me right now. That's the second lesson you need to learn tonight."

"Yes, mistress," I replied.

"And you're doing excellent, I must say. You are a quick learner. Or maybe you are just a natural cocksucker. I think it's the latter. You are a natural cocksucker, aren't you? You were born for this job, I think."

"Yes mistress," I replied, "I was born to suck your cock."

"Maybe not just mine," she laughed. For the third time this night, I again hoped she was just teasing me.

"OK, that's good baby," she said after a few more minutes of me worshipping her glorious cock with my mouth. "My sissy slut needs to get fucked doesn't she," she said.

"Yes mistress," I responded, "Please fuck my ass."

As I climbed onto the bed I again became cognizant of the bra, thigh highs and wig I was still wearing. I really did feel somewhat feminine and was indeed craving Mistress Raven's dick. "Lube yourself up like a good little slut," Mistress Raven ordered as she tossed the lube on the bed next to me. I laid on my back, pulled my knees to my chest and applied a generous amount of lube to my ass. Mistress Raven likewise applied some to her cock.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I know how much you love this. I'm giving you this pleasure and in return you agree you're my bitch, my slut, my whore to use as I please, right?"

"Yes mistress," I said.

"I want to hear you say it. If you truly mean it, say it. But don't say it if you don't mean it."

"I am your bitch, your slut, your whore to use as you please, Mistress Raven."

She smiled and continued to tease my asshole with the tip of her dick. It was driving me wild. I wanted her dick in me so bad. "I believe you, but let's make sure." She picked up her phone from the nightstand next to the bed, and said, "I want it on video" as she began to record. "Now, say it again, what you said before, but only if you truly truly mean it with all of your heart. If you don't, then don't say it."

As she said that she gently swayed her hips so that her cockhead continued to tease my asshole. I was delirious with lust and desire. I stared straight into the camera and slowly and clearly said, "I am your bitch, your slut, your whore to use as you please, Mistress Raven. And I'm begging you, please please fuck my ass."

"Perfect!" she exclaimed with delight as she tossed her phone on the bed. She looked deep into my eyes, gave me a small smile, and then slid her hips forward driving her cock deep into my ass in one smooth, powerful stroke. "Ohhhh god yesssssss," I cried out involuntarily. She began fucking me in a slow, but very hard manner. There was a steady pace as she would withdraw her dick so that only the head remained and then would thrust her hips and drive her cock balls deep in my ass. Her body would slap against mine making a delightful sound. And I could feel her balls banging against mine. We fell into a perfect rhythm with me starting to move my hips up to meet her powerful thrusts. Her slick dick pounding in and out of my ass felt wonderful. I was full. I was complete.

I don't know if it was the long blowjob before, or my videotaped confession of total submission, but Mistress Raven could not hold out long and within just a few minutes she exhorted, "Open that ass bitch your about to get all my cum!" I immediately felt her cock spasm and shoot deep inside me as she thrust her cock as deep as she could.

She pumped me hard but erratically for another full minute with each thrust shooting another stream of cum deep inside my ass. After depositing her last volley of cum in me, she rolled to the side and collapsed on the side of the bed next to me. "Mmmmmm, nice. I need a minute," she said clearly out of breath.

I laid on the bed next to her. I could feel her cum running out of my ass and onto the bed. I got up to get a towel when I noticed that her champagne glass was empty on the night stand. I filled it and brought it to her. "Thank you, Mistress" I said as I handed her the glass, "Thank you for fucking me like that."

"You're very welcome, my sweet little slut. And don't worry, we're not done yet," she said as she playfully moved her stockinged foot across my still hard cock. The feel of the fishnet on the head of my dick hardened my dick even more than it already was.

I tried to take advantage of this moment of seeming tenderness from Mistress Raven to learn more about her. "So, how many times a day can you cum?" I asked. She laughed, "A lot. I can pretty much cum as many times as I want. Especially since I started this Mistress Raven gig, I need to be able to cum a lot of times and I do. One day last month, I saw six clients and came eight times in one day."

"That's fucking impressive. So do you have a lot of clients?" I asked.

"My ad gets a lot of attention, baby. But there are a lot of flakes and cancellations and bullshit. But I see a good number of guys and I'm getting to where I have a lot of regulars, which is nice. They all have their own kinks. Some are pain sluts, some are cross-dressers, some are bondage freaks, some just want to suck cock with the illusion of it not being attached to a guy. Whatever, I'm here for them all. They pay me for my service and I give them what they want. But that's where you are going to be different, my sweet little bitch. I'm going to turn you into the perfect sissy slut that I want you to be - if I'm in the mood for a pain slut, or to cross-dress someone, or to just fuck someone senseless and leave them with cum dripping out of every orifice, then that will be you. Right, my little bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Raven. Serving you makes me happy," I said.

"Good. Then suck my cock and get it nice and hard. I want to fuck you some more tonight," she replied.

So I slid down the bed and gently took her cock into my mouth. It was warm and full, even though it was flaccid, it still had a heavy feel to it. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I tasted the musky taste of my ass and her cum on her cock. I tongued her shaft around the base and all the way to the tip, licking it clean of her last exploitation of my ass and getting her ready for the next. Her member stiffened rapidly as I welcomed it into my mouth. I could feel her cock growing in my mouth as I worked it with my tongue. Once she was almost fully hard, I started sucking her cock like I know she likes it. Nice and slow, long deep strokes with my mouth. But I changed it up a little this time. When I had her all the way into my throat, I would take it a little deeper into my throat and move my head a little from side to side. Mistress Raven moaned, "Ohhhh, good boy, I like that." Hearing her say that made my night. I was all the more encouraged to get her off with my mouth, but that's not what she wanted.

"OK baby. I'm ready for some more of that sweet ass. Roll over. I want to fuck you hard and deep from behind."

"Yes mistress, but can I take off some of this?" I asked tugging on the bra.

Mistress laughed and said I could take off everything except the thigh highs. "I like the way they feel when I grab your legs," she commented.

So I tossed the wig and the bra on the floor. I then lubed up my ass and climbed on the bed on all fours and readied myself for my mistress's massive cock. She climbed up behind me, applied some lube to her meat, and gently started pushing it into my ass. I took a deep breath and pushed my sphincter to accept her dick more readily into my ass. She paused at the resistance and then pushed when it eased. With that her cock sank balls deep in my ass. I could feel her scrotum nestled against mine as she just enjoyed the feeling of her raw dick in me.

After a moment she started making love to me. She grabbed me by my waste and started grinding her cock in my ass. And grinding is exactly what it was. She was moving her ass in a circular motion and grinding her cock deep in my ass. It felt like she was loosening me up, preparing me for the pounding that was about to happen. But the sensation against my prostate gland was driving me wild. With each upward motion, she pushed my buttons and started pushing me to the edge. I was falling into a trance with Mistress Raven's cock in my ass.

Mistress Raven then paused for a moment. She started flexing her dick so that I could feel it wiggling inside my ass. I responded by tightening my ass on her cock. "Ohhh, that's good. You are a fucking little slut aren't you bitch?"

"Yes mistress," I responded and again tightened the grip of my ass on her cock. She responded by flexing her dick in my ass.'

"Oh, it's coming now, slut," she said. With that, she slowly pulled her cock out and quickly pounded it back in my ass. She started fucking me hard ... and fast ... and deep. She was pounding my ass without mercy. "Take it, bitch! Take my fucking cock, you whore!!" she exclaimed.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhhh. Fuck me like that," I moaned. She continued to brutally fuck my ass. I was in ecstasy. She was pounding me so hard it was causing my cock to rub against the pillow I had laid on to elevate my ass. It only took a few minutes of that until, I felt my orgasm building deep in my balls.

"Ohhh fuck, Mistress. You're going to make me cum. Can I cum Mistress, please?" I begged.

"That's right. Cum bitch. Cum from me fucking your bitch ass. You! Fucking! Slut!" she screamed as thrust her cock deep in my ass to emphasize every word. And she continued to pound my ass. I couldn't hold back any longer and started to spurt my spunk all over the pillow in front of me.

My orgasm caused my sphincter to tighten incredibly around Mistress Raven's cock and it was more than she could bear. Just as my orgasm subsided she moaned loudly, "Take my seed bitch." I could feel her dumping her load deep in my ass. She continued to deep stroke my ass and pump me full of her cum. I was delirious with pleasure and felt her collapse next to me.

"Fuck baby, that was so good. I love your ass," she said. We just laid on the bed basking in the afterglow. I slowly started to drift off to sleep, I glanced at the clock and it said 12:34 a.m. That was my last sight before I drifted off to sleep and so did Mistress Raven.

I was roused from my slumber by Mistress Raven playing with my ass. "I woke up hard bitch, you need to take more dick now, OK?" Mistress Raven whispered in my ear.

I was barely awake, "Yes mistress." I glanced at the clock, it was 2:46 a.m. She applied more lube to my ass and climbed on top of me as I laid on my stomach. She had me put another pillow under my waste to lift my ass more for her. She then started working her stiff dick into my abused hole.

"Oh, god, mistress, it hurts," I cried. I was so sore from her prior poundings it felt like my colon was bruised or something.

"Shhhhhh," she replied. "Do you want your Mistress to stop? Can my slave not please me right now?" she asked.'

"No mistress, your slave can please you. But please be gentle," I begged.

She giggled, "Of course, baby, of course I will."

True to her word she took her time working her hard cock into my bruised her asshole.

She kept applying more lube and slowly working it in and letting me get used to it as she slid it in deeper and deeper. After a few minutes she was all the way in. She was in a different position than we had been in before. My legs were pretty close together and her body covered mine. I could feel the leather bra against my back and her stockings rubbing against the nylons that I still had on. She was gyrating her hips causing her cock to slip in and out of my ass. Even though she was being gentle, there was no longer any pleasure in this for me. Just pain. My ass was sore, thoroughly used and I could barely handle the extreme discomfort from her huge dick in my ass.

I don't think my mistress cared. She was delirious as she kept grinding me. "Oooooh, I love fucking your tight white ass. You love my Mexican dick in your ass, bitch."

"Yes mistress, I love your Mexican dick," I said knowing that is what she wanted to hear.

"Mmmmm. White boy likes brown cock, doesn't he?" she moaned in my ear.

"Yes mistress. I love your brown cock," I played along with the searing pain in my ass causing me to draw my breath. I hoped she would cum fast, but there was not any sign that she would as she just continued to work my ass with her hard cock.

"There's lots of Mexican dicks outside this resort. Should we go get some more brown dick for my sissy slut?" she moaned, obviously deep into a fantasy, and thankfully starting to pound me faster as her own orgasm was building.

"No mistress, my ass is for your big Mexican dick only. I love your dick," I groaned into the pillow.

"No, I tell you what dicks you take in that sweet white ass," she said as she started seriously humping my butt. I knew she was getting close.

"Yes, mistress, I fuck who you tell me to fuck," I replied hoping that would put her over the edge and it did.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah," as she quickly pulled out of my ass and moved up the bed. "Take my load in your mouth," she ordered.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers