Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

I did as she commanded and as soon as my lips encircled her cock she started spasming. I felt her pumping her load into my mouth and quickly tasted her sweet, salty cum. It was delicious and my reward made the pain in my ass worth it. She thought three solid shots of cum onto my tongue and then a couple smaller shots. My mouth was filled with her cum and I swallowed it. I then licked a couple of drops of cum off the tip of her dick and ran my tongue all around her cockhead making sure it was clean.

"Mmmm, good boy," she said as she collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep. I fell asleep laying next to her soon after.

****

I was awakened the next morning by the sound of the shower. I just laid in bed waiting for her to come out. My ass was so sore that I reached around and felt it. I almost expected it to be bleeding but it wasn't, just a little swollen. In fact, it actually felt like it might be swollen shut. I couldn't help but wonder what it was going to feel like later this morning when I tried to take a shit; it was really that sore.

A while later the bathroom door opened and Mistress Raven walked out. She was dressed in the same outfit she was wearing last night, except she did not have any panties on. "I have a special treat for you this morning slave," she said. I was just hoping it did not involve my ass because I don't think I could take any more.

With that, she climbed on the bed, pulled the blanket off me and started sucking my cock. "Oh fuck, yessss," I moaned as my dick immediately grew to full strength. She was a skilled dick-sucker and, once I was fully hard, easily deep throated my six-inch dick in one smooth motion. She bobbed her head on my cock steadily and had her lips tight on my shaft the whole time. She was using lots of tongue particularly on the underside of my cock head. It felt amazing. Once she felt I was well on my way to an early morning orgasm, she stopped.

"You're going to help me give a special treat to my client," she said. "But he is going to be here in fifteen minutes, so you need to hurry." With that she rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up, lubed her ass and tossed the lube to me.

"Please your mistress, slave," she said.

I needed no further direction. I lubed up my cock and quickly positioned myself between her legs. I lined up my cock and gently started to slide it into my mistress's ass. Two days ago, I had never had any bisexual or homosexual experience. Now, I had sucked dick, been ass fucked, and was about to fuck a beautiful cross-dresser. And I was loving it!

Even though I had not touched her dick, she was rock hard. Once my cock was balls deep in her tight ass, I slowly started to saw my cock in and out. As I fucked her ass, her cock bounced and slapped against her stomach. I was mesmerized watching her magnificent, uncircumcised cock move in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Ohhhh, yeah," she moaned, "fuck me just like that. It feels so good."

I could feel my orgasm building rapidly and I quickened my pace and thrusted deeper and harder into her ass.

"Good boy ... just keep fucking me like that," she moaned.

Hearing her say "good boy" like that was all I could handle. "Mistress," I panted, "I'm ... I'm ... I'm about to cum," I whimpered.

"Good boy! Cum! Fill up your mistress's ass! Cum now!" she ordered.

I did not disappoint. I slammed my cock all the way into her ass and unleashed my load. I just held my dick as deep in her ass as I could and let my cock continue to spasm and shoot rope after rope of cum deep inside her ass. As I did, I let out a long, guttural, "ohhhhh, fuckkkkkk mistressssss, yesssss."

When my orgasm subsided, mistress ordered me to keep my dick in her ass. She told me to grab the butt plug off the nightstand, lube it up, and slip it gently into her ass as I pulled my cock out. She wanted to keep as much of my cum in her ass as she could. "Good," she said when I did as she instructed, "That will be a nice little treat for Mikey when he gets here. Now take off those nylons, make the bed, get the bra, nighty and everything else and lay it on the bed, just like you found it last night. Then get dressed and get out of here. Reuben will meet you in the lobby to go to the airport later." With that, she got up and went to the bathroom to prepare herself and I did as she told me.

I let myself out of the room and started down hallway. At the elevator, a heavy-set older guy in a UCLA Bruins cap coming out as I was getting in. My curiosity overcame me, so I let the doors to the elevator close behind me, but I didn't hit a button to change floors. Instead, after a few seconds, I hit the "door open" button and walked quietly back towards Reuben's suite. When I got to the corner, I could hear someone gently knocking on the door to Reuben's suite. I carefully peaked around the corner and saw the guy in the Bruins cap—apparently "Mikey"—kneeling in front of Reuben's door gently knocking. I slowly, quietly started heading back to the elevator with a smirk on my face knowing that Mikey was about to get quite a treat.

A few hours later, I met Kevin and Reuben in the resort lobby to catch the shuttle to the airport. When Kevin walked away to see when the shuttle would arrive, I asked Reuben if "Mikey" liked his treat. Reuben smiled a sly smile, looked me straight in the eye and said, "You bet your sweet, white ass he did."

**Prologue**

Michael's wife was used to him working a lot, even on vacations. He was an investment banker and made a lot of money, but he worked hard for it—lots of long hours and work on the weekends. So she was not surprised when he told her at breakfast that he had to take a conference call and that she should take the kids sightseeing on her own.

After seeing his wife and two beautiful little girls off for the day, he went back into their suite and pulled his luggage out of the closet. Hidden in the back was a small black bag with an enema kit and a cock cage. He used the enema to prepare his bowels for his mistress and then clamped the cock cage around his small, flaccid dick. Once he locked it in place there was no turning back; his mistress had the only key. He then slipped on some old-school sweat pants because that is what his mistress required - he had to show up dressed below the waste in only in his cock cage and sweat pants. He put on an old t-shirt, a pair of Nike's, threw on his old Bruins cap and headed off to see his mistress.

He barely even noticed the guy that got on the elevator when he walked off on his mistress's floor. He headed straight to her suite, which he had happily paid for knowing that he would get to see Mistress Raven twice in one week—a rare treat for him. He dropped to his knees and knocked on the door hoping no one would come down the hall and see him like that. He had already decided that if they did, he would just act like he had dropped his key card. But the door opened and he was able to crawl in with no one seeing him, other than the one observer peeking around the corner, which he didn't notice.

Once inside, he was greeted by Mistress Raven, who was clearly in a wild mood despite the morning hour. "Get in there and get dressed," she said pointing towards the bedroom area. "I have a treat for you my sweet Michelle, but you need to hurry."

Michael did the best to obey her instruction. He hurried into the bedroom and quickly slipped out of his clothes and dressed for his mistress. "Just put on the wig for now, we'll worry about your make-up later," she instructed him. Once he was reasonably put together, he walked out into the main living area and Mistress Raven immediately told him to lie down on his back on the floor. Michael quickly did as he was told.

Mistress Raven then removed her panties and squatted over his face. Michael could see the butt plug in his mistress's ass and wondered what was about to happen. Mistress Raven quickly resolved the mystery for him.

"I had a real man, with a real cock in here this morning. He bent me over and fucked me so, so good. I came all over the floor just from him pounding my ass with his big, juicy cock," she said. "That is something you will never be able to do Michelle, with that little thing that you have between your legs. You know that don't you Michelle?" she said continuing to torment the sissy slave.

"Yes mistress. I know I can never fuck you with my little dick," he submitted.

"I don't even think we can call that little appendage a dick, can we? It's really a clit, isn't it Michelle?" she further degraded him.

"Yes mistress, it's a clit. I'm a sissy," he conceded.

"Well, since you are so good and you know your place, I saved you something. A very, very special treat just for you. I saved my stud's cum inside my ass for you. Your mistress is very good to you isn't she?" Mistress Raven laughed.

"Yes mistress," he whispered wondering if what she was saying was true.

"So I'm going to pull this butt plug out, and all of his manly cum is going to come pouring out of my ass. And when it does, Sissy Michelle is going to eat it all. Understand?" Mistress Raven instructed.

"Yes mistress," Michael said haltingly.

With that, Mistress Raven removed the butt plug and cum began to slowly dribble out of her ass and into Michael's mouth below. Michael could hardly believe that he was being debased to this level; he was literally eating another man's cum out of Mistress Raven's ass. When Mistress Raven was satisfied that all of the cum had dripped out of her ass, she ordered Michael to swallow it, which he obediently did.

"Now lick my ass sissy. Stick your tongue way up in there and get all that is there for you. Maybe eating a real man's cum will make you more manly, sissy," Mistress Raven laughed. Michael stuck his tongue as deep into her ass as he could and tried to find any more cum to pull into his mouth. As he did, his cock stiffened and burned as it tried to grow within the strict confines of the cock cage.

Mistress Raven's mind, however, was already two steps ahead. She was already seeing the potential economic benefit she could make from her newfound slave. She knew Michael would one day pay extra for this little treat and that there must be a dozen other ways she could exploit her new slave and profit in the process. Her mind was spinning with the possibilities as Michael continued to tongue her ass.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers