Becoming Daddy’s Fuck Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, you certainly have a dirty little cunt, don't you? Good girl Katie. Off to bed now."

I almost ran out of the room, clenching my sodden panties tightly into a ball, desperate to make sure that I didn't bump into Mom on my way up to bed. By the time I got upstairs my embarrassment had abated slightly and I was giggling.

I barely saw him on Friday, college was a full day and I met up with friends in the evening, not getting back till late. I'd thought about him all night whilst out, ignoring the boys who tried to flirt with me, reminding myself that I had a real man at home, someone who knew how to light my soul with passion, who knew how to flick all the switches in my mind. Everyone else paled into insignificance compared to my Daddy.

I was itching to know what my reward would be for being so good for him this week. I knew what I wanted, I wanted him to take me properly, take me for the first time, but I tried to keep that out of my mind. I never got quite what I was expecting with him and I didn't want to be disappointed if my reward turned out to be something quite different. I knew that whatever it was wouldn't be till Sunday as Mom and Daddy were off out with friends for the evening on Saturday.

Or that was certainly the plan.

Mom had been very much looking forward to their date night, the new blue dress hung in her wardrobe bought especially for the occasion. But I could hear her bickering at him well before I got out of bed that morning.

Her nagging drone was non-stop, and I put my music on to drown it out. Saturdays lazing around in bed was one of my most favourite thing in the world to do, and I certainly wasn't going to let her whining and increasingly loud voice ruin that. I read a little, chatted to friends, eventually falling back asleep.

I woke with a start, realising that someone was in my room. I looked around startled and saw Daddy in front of me. He leaned over me and gave me a kiss on my lips. I put my arms round him and pulled him closer.

"Good morning, sleepy head." He said once we'd detached from each other. "Do you have any intention of joining us today, or are you just going to waste the day up here?"

I glanced at the clock and giggled as I realised how late it was. "You've worn me out this week, Daddy, not that I'm complaining. I'll get up now."

"Good. Your Mom is driving me mad and having you up and about will cheer me up. By the way, do you have plans for this evening?"

"No, Daddy, I was just planning on staying in tonight, I think. Why?"

"Hmmm. Don't make any plans. I think I'd much prefer to stay and play with my beautiful daughter than put up with your mother all evening."

I could barely contain my excitement, and once he'd left the room I set about showering and making myself as pretty as I could for him.

By mid-afternoon the atmosphere in the house had become thunderous as both of them snapped barely disguised insults at each other. I stayed out of it, as I usually did, but instead of finding it stressful as I would normally do, I found it strangely exciting. Instead of trying to pacify her, he was deliberately trying to antagonise her. He knew all the right buttons to press and so it was no surprise when eventually I heard her shout that she would be going out alone tonight and would be staying at her friends without him, and he'd only got himself to blame for the fact that she couldn't bear to spend the evening with him.

He told her that he felt quite happy with not being round her for the evening, causing her to storm out of the room and slam the door behind her. I watched him from a distance as he smiled, knowing that was the outcome he'd been hoping for all along.

I escaped up to my bedroom so that I could ignore the continued slamming of doors and shouting as Mom got herself ready for her solo night out. By the time she was ready to go she was threatening to stay away at her friends all weekend.

Eventually, I heard the front door slam loudly and all went quiet for the first time that day and I realised that finally Daddy and I were all alone in the house. Now it was here I was nervous; I didn't know what he had planned but if this week was anything to go by, I was sure that it would certainly be an interesting experience.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. I heard him coming up the stairs and my heart was beating so loud I felt certain he'd be able to hear it from the hallway. I picked up a book and pretended to be studying it so that he didn't know I'd been sat here anticipating this moment. He came into the room and I looked up at him in awe. I would never look at him and not feel small compared to his height and presence.

"Hey, Daddy." I whimpered, willing my voice to sound unfazed and grown up and failing miserably.

"Hi, Katie. You've been such a good girl for me the past few days and I can't wait to give you your reward." I'd love to believe that I acted cool at this praise, but I grinned from ear to ear.

"Am I going to enjoy my reward Daddy?" I whispered nervously. Now he was here, in front of me, I was petrified about what he might be able to do to me.

"Oh yes, Katie. I promise that you will enjoy this and remember it for a very long time."

He held my hand and pulled me to standing before leading me across the hall into his bedroom and closed the door. I didn't quite know what to expect or to do, so I stood there feeling awkward and more than a little bit shy.

He walked over to the bed and, making sure he faced straight towards me, he took his time to remove his t-shirt, letting me see the strength in his arms and the wisps of hair on his chest that I longed to run my fingers through. My mouth started to water at the sight of him, and I nervously shifted my weight from one leg to the other, feeling excited, aroused and nervous all at the same time.

He slowly started to unbuckle his belt, and I felt my heart start to race. I felt too shy to look into his face and instead kept my gaze lowered towards his navel. I watched as he pulled the long strip of his belt out of his jeans and slowly undid the button.

I could feel the heat radiating between my legs, and he hadn't even touched me yet. Agonisingly slowly he inched the zipper down as I watched entranced and pushed the jeans from his hips. I heard a moan escape my lips as I saw his semi-erect cock twitching in front of me.

"Yes, that's what you want isn't it, Katie?" He said, taking himself in his hand and slowly stroking its length.

I nodded whilst continuing to watch him. Totally mesmerised by how big and hard he was starting to get. "You're amazing Daddy." I said breathlessly, desperate to touch him now. Amazing wasn't the right word for what I was witnessing. He appeared god-like before me, confident; strong; handsome; unimaginably virile.

As if he sensed what I needed he kicked off the jeans and beckoned me forward. I didn't need any encouragement and within seconds I was stood in front of him. He towered over me and, stood this close to him, my head only reached his chest.

He stooped and kissed me on the lips hard, pulling me into him. I melted into his body and immediately felt safe and calm. This is what I'd craved from him and now I was getting it. All of my anxiety and fear started to drift away. He pulled my top over my head and kissed my exposed breasts gently as he reached behind me and expertly unclipped my bra. Unlike last time I felt no need to hide my nakedness from him. I didn't feel the same kind of shame as I had last time and feeling his hands cup them and caress them made me moan not cry.

"You're so beautiful, Katie. So perfect." He murmured, as he pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked it before releasing it, glistening wet and fully erect. His gentleness was so unexpected, and welcomed, that I wrapped my arms around his shoulders by reaching on my tiptoes and leant up to his face so that I could kiss him again.

We hadn't kissed like this before and I explored his mouth with my tongue hungrily as he did with mine. My need for him dulled down all of my other senses. I could no longer hear any of the background noise. I was totally consumed by trying to know him totally and allow him to know me too. My fingers stroked down the length of his back, exploring the way his skin felt underneath them, enjoying the feel of his muscles and finding out where I could touch him that would make him groan. I wanted to make him as happy as he was making me right now.

He laid me back on the bed and pulled my skirt and panties down and off. Without his touch and closeness, I felt exposed, but before long he was knelt between my legs, kissing me all over my body. Tiny butterfly kisses at first, that made my skin feel sensitive, followed by more intense kisses that made my body jump and clench.

I was torn between needing to watch him devour my body and needing to close my eyes and savour the tumult of new sensations he was exposing me to. His hands and lips were everywhere, gentle but firm. I had no control now over the noises coming out of my mouth or the way that I was reacting to him. He kissed his way back up my body and kissed my neck that he had squeezed so tightly just a few days before. But there was no sign now of the man who had called me a whore as he choked me. This was my loving, kind Daddy and I enjoyed him being like this with me.

"I'm going to give you a very special treat tonight, Katie. Do you know what it is?"

As he spoke, he trailed his fingers back and forth over my nipples, so much so that I couldn't concentrate.

"I think so Daddy." I managed to get out, hoping beyond hope that my dreams were about to be realised.

"I always hoped that when the time came for you to become a young woman rather than a child that you would choose someone who cared about you enough to make you happy. Your first time, Katie, is something that is special, and you will remember forever. Over time you'll forget the names and experiences you have with others, but you will never forget the first time you fucked. You will remember every word, every touch, every groan, as if it were only yesterday."

I felt a moment of anxiety creep through me, was he about to tell him after all of this that he didn't want me. "Daddy, I want it to be you. I need it to be you. It's what I've wanted for a long time now. Please, Daddy? Please let it be you."

"My lovely little girl. Yes, Katie. Your Daddy is going to take your virginity tonight and I'm honoured to do so. My good little girl deserves for this to be special and with someone she loves and who loves her back."

My sigh of relief turned into a groan of pleasure as he shifted down the bed and pushed my legs up and apart and sank his mouth around my pussy. The shock of feeling his lips and tongue in such an intimate place sent a shiver straight through me and my hands clawed into his sheets to help me feel more grounded.

My mind felt like it was unravelling as his talented tongue licked and caressed me to a state of near oblivion. I felt so out of my depth, slightly shy, not knowing what I should be doing, but before long my body started reacting to him instinctively, my hips rocking to his rhythm, as he lapped at my swollen clit and the opening to my pussy.

He seemed to enjoy experimenting with how I reacted to his touch, growling with pleasure as I wriggled and moaned beneath him as he sucked my clit into his mouth and held it before letting it pop out. He used his hands to hold my lips open as he explored every inch of my swollen, tender mess of a pussy.

"You needed this my beautiful little girl, didn't you? You needed your Daddy to teach you how to be a woman, didn't you?" He said, exchanging his mouth for his fingers.

"Daddy, please?" was all I could manage to say. I wished he could reach inside me and read the thoughts that were flowing through my mind. Thoughts that I was unable to articulate to show the depth of my feelings for him. I wished at that moment that he could know how much my body yearned for him, how amazing he made me feel, how I felt scared and safe all at the same time and how much I loved him.

But through the haze of my lust and arousal I just looked at him and hoped that he knew all of that anyway.

"I know, Katie, I know," he said as he shifted himself and I felt his hard cock start to press against me. He leant forward and let his cock rub against the length of me. "Can you feel how hard I am for you, Katie? Can you feel how much I need you, my sweet little girl?"

I was writhing now against his hardness, wanting to feel him slide against my clit, needing to finally feel him inside me. My need was intense and my impatience palpable.

"Daddy might hurt you a little, Katie, when I do this. Daddy is big and you have such a tight, beautiful little pussy, but I'm here baby and it will be very worth it, I promise."

I felt the head of his cock find the opening to my pussy and start to separate my soaking wet lips. I felt my body tighten, part in anticipation and part in fear.

"Relax now, Katie," he said "Daddy's going to take this nice and slow. Daddy's going to take care of you."

He reached to my clit and started massaging me until my eyes closed and the need for him was the only thing I could think of. I moaned loudly as he started to push a little bit more and I felt the tip of him start to penetrate me. "Daddy!" I called out to him, finding something comforting in saying his name out loud.

"Daddy's here, Katie, Daddy's always going to be here for you."

He slowly inched a little further into me, and I was able to feel a slight stretch now as my body struggled to accept him.

"Enjoy that stretch, Katie, relax around me my beautiful girl. That's it. Show me how much you want your Daddy's cock inside you, Katie."

He pressed forward again and this time the stretch became more intense. I could hear the panic in my voice as my moans turned louder. It was hurting now, as my body tried to stretch itself to take him. I was scared and shrieked as he continued to press inside me, rocking himself back and forth gently to inch himself inside my tightness. The stretch started to sting, it felt warm and despite my panic and the pain it felt good to have him there like that.

"Oh, my good girl, you feel so good around me baby, just a little bit more, Katie." I felt the pressure increase and with a final whimper from me he pushed the entirety of his cock deep inside me. He leant forward and kissed me as I started to get used to feeling myself filled in a way I'd never been before. My breathing was heavy, and my pussy felt warm and tingly.

He remained still inside me for a little while as he told me how proud of me he was, kissing my lips and neck, whispering into my ear how much he needed me, how much he desired me. His fingers reached down to my throbbing clit and he touched me just the way I needed.

He knew exactly how to touch me to get me close, and as I reached that point I stopped being able to feel the pain anymore, just the warmth and slightly uncomfortable stretch of him. He gently rocked himself inside me, not hard, but purposefully, making me groan in wonder at how he was making my body feel all of these things at once.

His fingers rubbed harder now, and I rolled my head back, knowing I couldn't hold back from cumming. He felt the beginning of my climax and lengthened his thrusts inside me, stroking me from the inside as his fingers did the same to my clit. My mind had long since lost its ability to focus on anything or have any kind of control. I screamed and moaned with abandon as I felt myself cum hard enjoying feeling my muscles contract tight around him as I did so. By the time my orgasm started to subside, and I became more aware of what was going on around me his thrusts were faster, deeper and rhythmic.

I didn't know if I should be doing anything, but I was too selfish in the moment to really care. I needed to remember every last second of how I felt right now, and I gave myself into the swell of emotions and sensations as he began to stimulate nerves that I hadn't even known existed in my own body. I felt soaked and he appeared to be able to slide in and out of me with ease now that I had relaxed. He hit the tender ache in my pussy with every thrust, and the thrill of feeling it excited me. I opened my eyes and watched him working me. His body was strong and beautiful, and I thought how lucky I was that this amazing gorgeous man wanted me in the way that I wanted him. That my Daddy, who could probably have had anyone he wanted, had chosen me.

He was now fully into his stride and my body was trying to learn how to please him at the same time. My hips tilted to meet his thrusts and my greedy pussy contracted and released around him to keep him in me and to intensify the sensations I could feel. As I clenched round him time and time I again I felt my need steadily build in me again, until it reached fever pitch.

"Daddy!" I cried out as it all started to be too much, the emotion and sensations now falling around me like waves at the beach.

"I can't resist you, Katie," he growled in a deep husky voice. "squeeze round my cock hard my beautiful daughter as I cum inside you. Show Daddy how much you need him, Katie."

I squeezed my pussy around him as hard as I could and felt his pace change, slower, but harder, pushing past my tender parts as I held him close inside me. I felt the surge of my orgasm race into me now and screamed his name, my hands on his back, pulling him into me as I heard his groans and knew that he was cumming too.

I held him tight, my fingers digging into his back as he thrust his cum deep inside of me in what seemed like an endless stream. My spasms continued as I felt his weight bear down on me as he erupted everything he had into me and I felt myself give him everything I could too.

In that moment I knew what perfection was. I knew what it felt like to be complete. I understood what I desired and who I desired it with. He crumpled on top of me, his cock still throbbing inside me, my own body continuing to spasm and moans still escaping my lips. No words, just the sound of our heavy breathing as our minds started to come back down to earth, each enjoying the exquisite bliss of our togetherness.

Little by little the world started to right itself and my breathing steadied, and so did his. His fingers trailed over my body lazily, eliciting slight shrieks from me as I learnt how sensitive I was right now to his touch. I ran my fingers over his chest and played with the hair that I had admired so much not so long ago.

We didn't speak for a long time, neither of us wanting to break the spell, but eventually he moved, and I felt him slowly and gently remove his cock from inside me. I felt tender and bruised now, a mixture of it being my first time and how big he was compared to me, but I enjoyed how tender it felt, knowing that I'd be able to feel him for days to come. As soon as he was out of me, I missed his presence and knew that him being there would be what I craved forever.

He went to the bathroom and brought back a washcloth to soothe my aches and clean up the evidence that he truly had taken my virginity, before pulling the sheets over us both and cuddling me up tightly.

"Sleep now, Katie, let Daddy look after you, you brave girl. You need your rest. Daddy has plans for you this weekend."

Sated, happy and safe I drifted off in his arms.

12