Becoming Daddy’s Princess

Story Info
Don't tempt Daddy... Especially if not wearing panties.
2.1k words
4.31
54.9k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boys are stupid. Girls too. A whole weekend and I didn't get fucked once. Oh but did I hear other people getting fucked. Every fucking room seemed to have pairs, and none of them open to a third. That was the last fucking college house party I would ever go to. Or at least the last one I go to without asking if we are supposed to bring a date.

Don't get me wrong, it was hot as fuck watching everyone, but to watch all weekend and not get a piece of the action? That was overwhelming and not in a good way. I couldn't even find a moment to make myself come. So here I was, coming home, unfucked and horny as hell.

As I grabbed my bags out of the car I noticed how slick I was, I didn't even bother putting on panties, had just left on the dress I wore the night before when I'd stupidly asked to join in. Stupid.

I hoped no one was home, I needed to go get myself off and get myself off fast. I felt the tension from the last few days in my core, radiating through me. I was nearly vibrating with sexual tension.

Opening the door to the house I shared with my Dad, I was unhappy to see one of our neighbors sitting at the counter chatting. Great. More pleasantries.

"I'm home!" I yelled out. My Dad came out from behind the counter to wave, "Hey Princess! How was the weekend?"

Awful. "It was great, nice to see everyone. Hi Dave, good to see you."

Dave had been our neighbor for years, "Wow look at you, all grown up. She's quite a looker, good for you!" He said, giving my Dad a pat on the back as though my looks were somehow thanks to him and not the tiny dress I had on.

I had no patience for anyone today. I needed to come and come now. "Oh yeah he does a great job on my makeup, don't you Dad?"

He gave me a look that said knock it off. "Well I don't mean to interrupt you two, I'll just head up to my room."

"No, come join us! How's school going?" Damn you Dave.

As I stood by the counter and answered Dave's benign questions, I felt his eyes on me. I wasn't wearing a bra and I probably smelled like sex. Well too bad, not for him.

"How about you Dave? How's Martha?" Low blow, I know. His face fell.

"Oh she'd fine, just went on her honeymoon I think." My Dad was full-on glaring at me now. I should know better than to bring up his ex-wife but I was done with pleasantries.

"Well, I'll leave you both to it. Thanks for having me Mark, always a pleasure." and he left with a little less pep in his step.

As soon as my Dad closed the door he turned to look at me. "Okay, what the hell was that about?"

"Nothing, it's fine."

"It is not, you were very rude for no reason. What's going on?"

"Nothing. Can I please just go upstairs now?"

"Absolutely not. You can't go around being a brat to our neighbors for no reason."

He crossed his arms and gave me a look at one would normally give to a misbehaving child.

I felt my clit pulsing, very inappropriate while being reprimanded by my Dad I know. But I was so fucking turned on, and now he's standing there all Dominant-like?

Damn, I'm way too horny and way too kinky. He's a good-looking guy sure but...

"Eyes on me Princess. What's going on with you? Did something happen at the party?"

"More like what didn't happen" I muttered.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

Okay, I needed to get out of here. I started up the stairs to my room. Normally he'd just let me go when I needed space.

Not today apparently.

Before I'd made it three steps I felt him grab me around the waist and lift me down the stairs. NO that was not hot!

"Stop it! What are you doing!" He placed me on the ground and grabbed my arms, we were pressed together tight in a way that made my nipples hurt.

"Tell me what's going on."

"I'm Horny okay! I had to sit through a whole fucking weekend watching everyone else have powerful orgasms and get fucked within an inch of their lives and I had to sit out and watch the whole damn thing because everyone was too prudish to let me play with them! I need to go upstairs and have 10 orgasms while listening to audio telling me what a slut I am."

I was breathing heavenly after shouting. It felt good to be so honest but I also knew I was about to get in the most trouble of my life.

After a few moments, I realized he still hadn't said anything. He was still gripping my arms and pressing me to his chest. I needed that to stop before I got any more turned on by...

I began to pull away, but he didn't let me move. "I see." He finally said. I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Yeah I know, I'm a freak, now let me go." I expected my comment

"First off, you are not a freak, and secondly..." He seemed to consider his next words for ages. I tried to pull away again.

"Look unless you're offering to help, I think you need to let me go." I expected him to do just that, let me go with a look of disgust and disappointment. I was NOT expecting to see curiosity flit across his face.

That's when I noticed pressure against my stomach. He was hard. For me.

It should have been disgusting, gross, terrible. Instead, I did the unthinkable, I pressed myself to him harder.

He winced at the pressure against his hard cock. There was no denying it now, he was turned on by this, and so was I.

"Maybe you do want to help. Is that it? I suppose they say kinks are hereditary. Is Daddy interested?"

He closed his eyes tight and clenched his jaw. I was testing him in ways I didn't fully understand, but damn if I wasn't having fun doing it. I waited, hoping for some kind of indication I hadn't misread him. But as the seconds ticked by I started to question myself. Was I really propositioning my DAD? Holy shit I was fucked up.

"Let me go! I can't deal with this." My cheeks were burning and I wanted to cry in shame, frustration, disappointment.

But his grip tightened again.

"Be very careful with how you tease me." I didn't recognize that voice, he'd never used the tone with me. It was... exciting. NO! Scary?

"Or what? You'll ground me? You're probably vanilla anyway, aren't you. Couldn't handle a freak like me."

He took a long deep breath.

"I told you, you're not a freak. And I am most certainly not 'vanilla' you have no idea what you're doing."

He shoved me to the ground, completely disarmed I fell to my knees easily. Before I could process what was happening he'd turned me around, shoving my head to the ground and forcing my dress to ride up my thighs, totally exposing my bare pussy.

"You think this is what you want? No, it isn't. Now I am going to let you stand, and walk to your room. And we will never speak of this again. Do you understand? Now. Get up."

I felt drunk, totally overwhelmed, and dizzy. My brain wasn't catching up fast enough to stop my pussy from clenching embarrassingly hard.

I didn't get up. I didn't go upstairs. I stayed right there on the floor, hoping he would follow through. I stayed there for what felt like ages. My eyes closed, too nervous to look at his face.

I couldn't explain it but I wanted this, and I hoped he did too.

After what felt like hours but was probably just a few minutes, I felt his hand gently touch my ass.

"Are you sure this is what you want? We can never speak of this again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

I heard him take another deep breath, clearly warring with himself.

"Please Daddy, I promise, please," I whispered.

"Then tell me, how should a good little girl like you ask to be fucked?"

It was over, I was totally in my little space and I needed my Daddy to take care of me.

"Please Daddy my pussy needs to be filled. My little princess hole is so wet and so empty. Can you help me Daddy?"

"Very good baby girl is your pussy all swollen and needy?" I felt two of his fingers enter me, he started finger-fucking me, and I felt tears in my eyes at the relief.

"Yes Daddy Please help me, I'm so wet."

"Shhhh it's okay baby Daddy will help you. You like my fingers princess?" I'd never been turned on when he'd called me that before, but now I felt like I could cum from his words alone.

"They feel so good inside me Daddy. Please keep touching me. Please."

I felt a third finger enter me, and he began to squeeze and need my ass as he did so. I was so wet I could hear myself gush as he fucked his fingers into me. Too quickly it wasn't enough, I needed more.

"Daddy," I sounded breathless, I was succumbing fully to what was happening.

"Yes, Princess?"

"My pussy needs more, please Daddy please give me more."

"Does Princess need Daddy's special toy to stretch her little pussy? Fill her up and treat her like a big girl slut?"

"Yes please give me your special toy, I promise I won't tell Daddy I promise. I'm so empty." I heard his belt as he withdrew his fingers. I couldn't help but whine pathetically. Whine for my Daddy to fill me.

"You want to be filled baby? I'll fill this slutty hole, that's right. Take Daddy's cock."

He didn't even give me a second to adjust. He entered me in one thrust, totally raw. I barely even let hook-ups fuck me like this, but it felt so perfect. He began pounding me, holding my head to the ground and slamming his impressive length into me.

"YES Yes please Daddy please just like that. Yes!" Who needed a hook-up when Daddy could fuck me like this?

"Fuck me like the dirty little whore I am give me that thick cock."

"That's right, you knew you were such a dirty whore. Begging for my cock."

"That's me, Daddy, that's me, your dirty whore. Give me your cock Daddy."

Tears streamed down my face in relief, in shame, my Dad was fucking me and I loved it. I could feel my orgasm building.

I moved my hand to rub my clit, I needed just a little and I would be there, finally.

"Don't you dare touch that clit little girl. You come when I allow it. Understand?"

"But I need to come, please" I was fully sobbing. So fucking close.

"That's right beg me you little slut. Cry and beg for your Daddy to let you come around his cock."

I was babbling now. There was nothing except the pounding of his cock, nothing but his hands on my ass. Until suddenly there was something in my ass. Stretching me, roughly.

"Yes, Daddy Yes! That's right take my asshole."

"Princess likes having her ass played with does she?"

"So much Daddy."

"Such a fucking slut. Oh my god." I could feel him speeding up, his grip tensing and his finger unrelenting.

"Let me come Daddy, let me come around your cock. Please I'll be a good girl just let me come!"

"You want to come? Do you want to come around my cock? If you do that I'm coming inside you. That's right. I'm breeding this tight little hole, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

How was he so perfect? "No Daddy don't come inside me, please, don't, you can't! I'm not protected!"

His fingers withdrew from my ass and moved to my clit.

"You're going to come around my cock, and you're going to let me come inside you slut."

I was a crying, whining, begging mess, and I was going to come around Daddy's cock.

"Daddy, Daddy... yes, fill me. Breed me. Fuck me."

I was coming, finally, harder than I ever had before.

"Come for me, princess. That's right, fuck your pussy is so perfect. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna fill you up. Let Daddy breed you, take my come."