Daddy Claims my Body

Story Info
Gwen is home from university and her Daddy uses her.
3k words
4.29
81.1k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been at university for a year already, time had flown, and now I was on my way home for summer holiday. Being away from home had been an amazing adventure, and I'd finally had a chance to do all the things I'd fantasised about for years, including getting a boyfriend and experiencing sex. It had been fine, not mind-blowing like in the movies and romance books I loved to read, but I guessed with time it would become better.

I'd kissed said boyfriend goodbye that morning and promised I would see him in a few weeks, when our families would go on holiday together. I wasn't quite sure how that had even come about but somehow our mothers had gotten along really well during one Christmas lunch they'd all come over for, and suddenly it was decided. However, I was happy enough to go along with it, and my boyfriend was over the moon. He was already talking about getting engaged, but I wasn't sure I really wanted that. There was something in me yearning for different things, even if I wasn't entirely sure what those things were.

The afternoon was warm, and the steady sound from the train and the movement began making me sleepy. My eyelids closed and I dozed off, as the Swedish countryside sped past the window. Finally I arrived at the small station in our tiny town, and groggily on unsteady legs I stepped off the train. I stretched and walked through the station house. Nobody else had gotten off here, and the sleepiness of the town brought back childhood memories. Shading my eyes against the sun, I was trying to see I could spot Daddy closeby and smiled as I saw him stand outside the family car on the small parking lot. Hurrying into his arms for a big hug, I noticed he'd gained some weight and now sported a sizeable beer belly, and his beard had more grey than at Christmas.

'Hi baby girl,' he smiled and I rolled my eyes at the age old endearment.

'Hi Daddy,' I said and let him put my suitcase in the car.

'Mom's out of town for a few days, visiting her sister, so it's just you and me for a bit,' he told me as he took the driver's seat.

'Aw, alone time with Daddy, lucky me!' I laughed and his lips curled into a smile under his moustache. I'd always been his favourite out of me and my sister.

'Indeed,' he said as we started driving home to the house in the countryside. We reached the gravel road and then the old, red house. The gravel up to the house crunched under my sandals as I walked over the sun warm yard, and the dusty smell of sunshine put a smile on my face. It was good to be home.

Daddy leaned past me to unlock the door, and as he did his arm brushed against one of my big tits accidentally. I wasn't wearing a bra, it was too hot, and I felt it brush against my nipple. It was such a weird sensation because I enjoyed it, but at the same time it was my Daddy so guilt and shame instantly washed over me and a blush crept over my cheeks. There was no way I could look him in the eye as I walked inside, then out onto the porch.

'Are you a bit hot?' He asked me, and gave me a beer. I raised an eyebrow. 'You're old enough to have a beer now, Gwen, surely!' He laughed.

'Hah, thanks!' I said and sipped it while slowly cooling down.

'So how's that boyfriend of yours?'

'Good, he says he'll miss me.'

'And will you miss him?' He cracked open a beer for himself as well and I think I knew how he got that new belly of his.

'I guess,' I said with a shrug. He snorted.

'So have you been intimate?'

I nearly choked on my beer.

'Dad!' I exclaimed. He held his hands up to appease me.

'I'm just worried, that's all!'

My cheeks were burning.

'Yes well, he IS my boyfriend,' I spluttered, and we had had sex of course.

'Cheers to that,' said Daddy and we touched beer bottles with a clink.

'It's so beautiful here,' I said after a while, looking out over the fields, tasting beer on my lips. There was nobody else to be seen for miles, and it was so pretty my heart ached a little with it.

Daddy nodded. After that we finished our beers in silence, and I said I would go upstairs and freshen up before dinner. We would have a barbecue, and my mouth was already watering at the thought of Daddy's meat.

I stepped into the shower and enjoyed the water streaming over my tiny body. It felt good to lather up with soap, letting my hands roam over my tits and feel their weight. I'd always loved having big breasts, and was lucky to have cute pink nipples. I took a moment to play with them, biting my bottom lip at the pleasure, then I moved my hands further down. My pussy lips were just waxed and so soft and smooth as my fingers slid over them, Putting a fingertip on my clit made a frisson of pleasure shoot through my inner thighs and I began swirling around my nub with my fingertip.

'Oh god,' I moaned. It felt so good, and I was pondering if I should give in and relieve the tension in my body after travelling all day, but then I decided to wait to make it all the better later. As I stepped out of the shower my silky little cunt was pulsating, and I savoured the feeling.

I flopped onto my childhood bed wearing just a towel, and took out my phone to text my boyfriend, saying I got to my parents safely. He seemed a bit horny, so I decided to take a titty pic for him and was just posing with my tits out of the towel when suddenly the door to my room opened and Daddy stepped in.

'What, no, Daddy, I'm not dressed!' I gasped and tried to pull the towel up to cover my tits, locking my phone in the meantime. He sat down on the bed next to me, and reached out to caress my cheek.

'Daddy,' I began again, 'what are you doing in here? I'm not dressed, this is really weird!' I desperately held the towel up over my tits, very aware that it barely covered my pussy at all.

'I think you know why I'm here, Gwen,' he said, while tracing his fingers down my neck.

'No!' I protested, and tried to push his hand away, scooting a bit further away from him on the bed, but realising that would just expose my pussy even more. Getting up and get my clothes would also expose both my pussy and ass, so I was stuck where I was.

'You do...' he said, licking his lips briefly, eyes fixed on my tits as his fingers travelled even further down and cupped one of my big breasts. He closed his eyes and kneaded my tit through the towel. 'You've been seducing me, Gwen,' he said and I stared at him in disbelief.

'What do you even mean with that!' I burst out, and once more tried to move his hand away from my boob, while being mortified at my own body's response: because the truth was that my Daddy's fingers on my tit, squeezing and insistently pinching my nipple, were making my pussy throb. I could feel the blood flow to my pussy lips, making them swell and lubricate with every pinch and pull at my nipple through that towel.

'Well, look at you,' he said, 'coming home without a bra on and nipples anyone could see. And then that talk about what you've done with that boy, giving him your body... you're a whore, Gwen, and now you've made your Daddy horny.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

'I'm not a whore, it's normal to have a boyfriend when you're nineteen!'

Dear God, I thought, the towel is sliding down and then I felt Daddy's fingers cup my breasts, skin on skin. He cupped them, and pinched both my nipples, holding me in place. If I tried to scoot away I'd pull at my own tits and nipples, so I tried pushing him away while feeling how my cunt began to almost drip with desire. The shame at my own response made my cheeks burn again, making me try even more to push his huge bulk away but of course he didn't budge.

'You've given your body to a boy, Gwen, that's what whores do,' he told me, looking straight into my eyes and pinching my nipples so hard it hurt. I gasped, but an involuntary moan also escaped my lips, both from his stimulating me and his words. It was humiliating.

'I would never do this to you, baby girl, if you were still a virgin,' he said while leaning in and putting his mouth on my nipple. One of his hands grabbed hold of my hair and forced me to sit still, while the other still pinched, pulled at and squeezed by other boob. His prickly beard scratched my soft skin as his tongue swirled over my nipple, and his mouth sucked. I moaned again and arched my back without thinking.

'See? You're a wanton whore, Gwen,' he said, coming up for air. 'If you had been a virgin still I would never ruin that, but you've given your purity away and seduced me, so you might as well take your Daddy's dick.'

'What?' I gasped but his mouth once more descended onto my nipples, sucking, licking and slurping. I felt disgusted by it, but my body responded of its own free will and I whimpered as Daddy's saliva coated more and more of my skin.

In one swift movement he'd suddenly taken his clothes off, exposing his beer belly in all its glory, along with a huge erection and two massive balls that looked as if they were bursting with semen ready to shoot out. Without even hesitating he picked me up and put me on my belly across his lap, one hand back in my hair to hold me down. Seconds later the other hand landed with a resounding thwack on my ass.

'Ow! No, what are you doing, Daddy? Stop!' I tried to squirm away but couldn't move thanks to him holding me by the hair.

'You're a dirty whore doing this to me, baby girl,' he moaned, his erection firm against my midriff. 'I need to punish you for seducing me and violating you.'

My pussy was dripping, to my horror, as he kept spanking my ass until I screamed.

'You're a bad girl, Gwen,' he moaned, putting me on my front on the bed, pulling my legs apart. My ass cheeks were burning. New shame washed over me with the realisation he would see how wet and desperate my cunt was. Indeed, he did see.

'I knew it, what a whore you are, you're so wet for Daddy. This is all your own doing, I couldn't resist this plump little pussy,' he groaned, and pulled my legs further apart. Then his tongue invaded my most private parts, licking and probing into my crack and folds. I lost myself in pleasure and shame, feeling the slobbering of him as he licked all along my crack from my clit to my asshole, again and again.

'Aaaah hhhaaa-aaaaahhhhh,' I moaned, squirming with his hands still holding my down, and his tongue searching to give me the most forbidden orgasm of my life.

He rimmed my asshole, nobody had done that before, and then sucked on it. Then he went back to sucking and slobbering over all my folds, while his tongue mercilessly swirled over my clit.

'No no no, please stop, Daddy,' I almost sobbed, because I wouldn't be able to hold off this orgasm much longer, I realised. The shame from cumming from my Daddy's mouth... I couldn't even imagine how that would feel, and I told myself that if I just didn't cum, it was ok. But his tongue kept swirling and his lips kept sucking, and the pressure to cum became overwhelming.

'Please Daddy, stop, please, I'm gonna cum, I don't want to cum,' I begged, trying to move my traitorous cunt away from his mouth, but his lips were like a vice. He was moaning while sucking and licking, like a man who hadn't eaten in years.

'Oh Gwen, I can't stop, baby girl,' he mumbled while licking, 'I'm so sorry, but if you didn't want this, you shouldn't have been such a whore. Now Daddy can't stop...'

My hips were bucking up and down now as I was grinding my pussy against Daddy's mouth, and the orgasm began taking hold. The tingling began around my clit and then tipped me over the edge and I screamed again as it shot through my whole body, frantically bucking my hips and rubbing my needy cunt on Daddy's lips.

'Oh god, Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming oh fuck aaahhhhhh,' I shouted.

The orgasm slowly subsided, and Daddy detached his mouth from my pussy and then I realised he was heaving himself on top of me. I could feel his beer belly against me, and tried to scramble away over the bed, but he already had me pinned firmly beneath him. He took a hard grip on my still smarting ass cheeks and spread them, then he put the tip of his cock against my throbbing slutty hole.

'No, please, Daddy, don't,' I moaned.

'I'm sorry Gwen, but you're just so pretty,' he said, sliding ever so slightly inside me. 'And you've already given your body, you're a whore, I just can't resist it. You've brought this on yourself...' He slid a bit further inside me, and I remembered how huge his dick was.

'No, no, don't....' I pleaded, but he just responded with pushing me further down and putting his whole bulk on top of my small body, then he pushed all the way inside my pussy, bottoming out in me.

'I can't help it baby doll,' he panted. 'I'm just a man, and you've been... flaunting... your pretty body...' He'd began moving, rutting against me. His cock was indeed huge and it stretched and filled me up. I couldn't believe this was happening, he had me completely impaled and at his mercy, but worse still was my body's response.

'Your big tits,' he moaned, slamming into me again and again, 'with their pert little nipples, and that big ass of yours... the body of a slut...'

He'd pulled my hips up a little and his balls were slamming against my clit with every thrust, as he worked and panted and sweated on top of me. I really felt disgusted by it, it was like being fucked by a huge boar, but it seemed that disgust just made me even hornier and once again I could feel an orgasm begin to build in my cunt and I hated myself. Here I was, being railed by my own Daddy, and instead of abhorring it, I'd already cum once and now I was about to cum again. What was wrong with me?

'I can feel your cunt tightening, you're gonna cum again you fucking slut,' he panted in my ear. 'You're gonna cum on Daddy's dick, I knew you'd like this...'

With that the orgasm swept through my body against my will, as Daddy's cock slid inside me again and again. I was left panting while he kept working and fucking, rutting away and using my hole. He moaned loudly all the time, leaning in to slobber over my neck and ears, sliding his sweaty hands underneath me and squeezing my boobs. And the whole time my pussy just stayed wet, as if it couldn't get enough of this degradation.

'Don't worry, baby doll, Daddy won't be long now,' he panted. 'Be a good girl and take Daddy's cum... you've been begging for it... I'm sorry I'm doing this to you... but it's your fault, Gwen... no Daddy can resist this... slutty girl...'

He leaned back a little and started spanking me again, his palm landing on my ass cheeks as he pounded away into my pussy, and I sobbed loudly.

'Yes that's it, that's it... Daddy's gonna cum, you're making Daddy cum... you dirty girl, seducing Daddy into doing this to you... you fucking slut... if you'd just stayed a virgin, this wouldn't have happened... but now Daddy can't resist your ripe little pussy.... Oh yes, yes, Daddy's gonna cum inside you now aaaah hhhhhhhaaaaaaaa....!'

And with a shout he lost control and kept bucking wildly into me as his dick shot out ropes and ropes of cum into my pussy.

'Oooooooh yesss, oooh yes, aaaahhh that felt good,' he moaned and collapsed on top of me. For a moment we lay there, I was covered in his sweat and juices, my pussy still throbbing and wanting yet another orgasm.

He grunted and heaved himself off of me, then he scooped me up and clutched me to his chest.

'I'm so sorry baby girl,' he murmured into my hair. 'I couldn't help myself, I know this is wrong...'

I wanted to push him away but at the same time I needed comfort and reassurance, and I needed it from my Daddy, so without thinking I hugged him back.

'You just have such a beautiful body, I can't resist using it,' he whispered. 'As I said, if you'd just stayed a virgin I wouldn't but now you're already ruined...'

Coldness crept through me and I stiffened as I realised this was my life now. Daddy would use me whenever he wanted, and I could protest until I was blue in the face but the truth was that I had never had better orgasms in my life, and I was already craving more. I don't know what scared me more: the fact he would keep using me, or the fact that I wanted it.