Becoming Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was cooling off a bit as we started down the back drive, but it was still pretty warm. We got past the old entrance to the house with its big ancient cement columns and I stopped. I pulled off my tank and stuffed it into my pack.

"I don't want to sweat all over my shirt before we get there," I said as Matty looked up and down my hairy muscled torso.

"Actually, that's a good idea," he said, staring at me before unbuttoning and removing his own shirt.

Then it was time for me to stare. Matty's skinny body looked really good. I liked the way his shorts hung on his slim hips with the waistband of his boxers showing. I figured it was only his pert round ass that was keeping his shorts from falling down. I could've tackled him and fucked him against a tree right then. He turned to me with his big baby blue eyes, and I went a bit weak. It took all my strength not to grab him and run my hands all over that hot little body. I just kept my mind on Stavros' big fuckable body.

It was a quiet walk for a while, until Matty pointed out a big bed of thick white flowers.

"Those are crinum lilies. Wine and milk lilies, they call them. Pretty, aren't they?"

"Uhm, yeah, gorgeous," I answered.

"They usually grow in cemeteries and at old home sites. They were very popular way back in the past. One of the first plants people would plant near their new homes. Peter's house has been here over a hundred years, so I bet you there were other houses near it or maybe that's a burial site or cemetery. Scary, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," I said with fake enthusiasm. I just kept thinking about my Greek god's hot body. "Interesting too."

"I'm trying to get Peter to let me do some archeological digs around the property..." he went on to say.

"There's the barn and groundskeeping shop," I interrupted, pointing at the locked gate and the buildings beyond it. "So Stavros should be just up that hill," I said pointing at a road which came up from the lake and twisted up a small hill.

It wasn't long before the cabin was in view. It sat on a hill overlooking the estate's big lake. A stairway came off a small deck and went down to a boathouse and pier. There were a few other cabins on either side of the dirt road - remnants from the past now used by the staff, hunters, and fishermen. The cabin Stavros lived in was the biggest of the bunch and most charming with a rustic old wooden fence around it.

We both paused and Matty pulled his red handkerchief...no, it was a red bandanna... out of his bag, wiping off the sweat on his scrawny chest before handing it to me. As he was putting back on his shirt, I gave it a quick sniff - it smelled fresh but musky. I found a dry spot and dabbed at the sweat on me. I gave the bandanna back and Matty tied it on the strap of his backpack. I threw on my tank and we approached the cabin.

There was a campfire going in front of the cabin and several folks were sitting around it.

"Oy, Stavros," a man said, standing up and waving to us."Stavros! Éla...come!" He motioned for us to come through the gate.

Stavros came out of the shadows wearing only a pair of skimpy running shorts and beach sandals. He gave me a high-five and gave Matty an affectionate pat on the cheek with his hand.

"Johnny, I am glad you made it," he told me with a wink and wide grin, "And you too, Matty!"

"We brought some gifts," I said, patting my backpack, making the bottles clink.

"Here, Stavros," Matty said, pulling a bottle from his pack. "I figure you might enjoy it." Stavros was surprised, but took the bottle. "It's supposed to be the real thing."

"Ouzo! And from Lesvos...the best!" Stavros shouted to his friends around the fire, holding the bottle high. "Thank you so much," he said to us before turning back to his friends. He lowered the bottle and pretended to drink it all by himself. "Gia parti mou! It's my party!"

Matty leaned over to me.

"Peter will never miss it. It was a gift from some rich European dude. Peter hates the stuff," Matty whispered.

"Give it to me, Stavros," a young blonde woman said, approaching him. "I will put it on the table and get some glasses."

Stavros gave it to her, but motioned for her to stay.

"Hey, guys, this is my good friend, Johnny from the estate!" He pointed to the young lady. "This is Stevie..."

"It's actually Stephanie," she said. "Everyone calls me 'Stevie'."

"Yeah, she sings in the band...just like Stevie Nicks. Most of these guys are in it. They call themselves 'The Bronze Age'. Very Greek, eh?"

"That's Nico over there," Stavros said, pointing to a handsome lean guy with a head full of long curls. "That's Andreas and George." The two held up their hands. Andreas looked laid-back with long straight blond hair, wearing nothing but a dark kilt; George was completely bald and very muscular, a cigarette hanging from his lips. "Oh, and the one by the fire is Tony." Tony had lots of tattoos and his long hair was piled on top of his head. "Throw another log on the fire, and let us drink!"

Soon, we were all good friends, drinking and talking mostly about rock and roll. We had gathered around a big table on the deck, eating a mezze platter of hummus and olives. Stevie and Matty were engaged in a deep conversation about rock groups from the 1970s. Andreas and Tony were dazed and confused. George would occasionally shake his head in agreement to whatever Stevie or Matty were saying --every once in a while he would just grunt in agreement. Stavros sat close to me. My hand was underneath the table, my fingers tugging at the loose skin on the tip of his cock in the leg of his shorts.

"Show me the boathouse," I whispered in his ear, my hand pulling off his cock and roaming around to his ass.

As the others continued their lively conversation, Stavros and I walked down to the little boathouse near the pier. I watched him walk down the steps, his round muscled backside flexing with every step.

The steps ended near a wall of the building. Stavros turned toward me, and after my last step I pushed him gently against the wall. I gave him a deep kiss as my hands disappeared under the waistband of his shorts, kneading his ass. His hands ran over my hairy torso, grabbing at my hair and sliding over muscles. I pulled at his asscheeks, letting my fingers explore his crack. I tapped my fingers at his snug hole, feeling it twitch in response to my touches. He unzipped me and my fat lolling cock hung out in the night air, precum dripping onto his muscular thigh.

"I wanna fuck you all night long," I whispered, nibbling at his neck. "But I don't think I can resist it anymore."

I turned him around and pushed his thin shorts just below his ass. I placed my hard leaking cock in the crack of his ass, the shaft sliding slowly up and down the crevice.

"I wanna fuck you. You going to let me fuck you?"

Stavros groaned softly, his muscular arms spread against the wall.

"Yeah, fuck me."

I grabbed my slick cock and forced it into his tight hole.

"Fuck," Stavros muttered through clenched teeth. "Yeah, man," he spoke breathlessly, almost inaudibly, "Take that ass."

I buried my cock to the hilt. I could feel the denim of my shorts rubbing against his hairy cheeks. I pulled off my hat and held it until I got my shirt off. I wanted him to feel my hairy chest against his back. Then I began to pound him in the moonlight. The pier creaked as I rammed my thick cock in and out of his hole. Stavros bucked back into me, wanting me even deeper inside him.

There were a few louder creaks on the pier.

I pulled out of his ass and reached around him, running my hands up and down his hairy toned body.

"We might just cause a structural collapse if we keep this up," I joked.

"Let's go up to my room."

We made our way up the steps carefully, but saw there was no one outside any longer. A quick investigation saw that Matty was leaning back on the sofa and most likely passed out, his little backpack beside him. Further down the hall in a bedroom, Stevie was lying shirtless on the bed nestled in Nico's arms while a naked George caressed and licked her big tits as he jerked on Nico's hard cock. Stavros bent down and swiped his tongue across my nips. He pointed to another door and I opened it. I stood there for a minute, Stavors looked around me to see what I saw.

Tony was kneeling naked on Stavros' bed, his thighs wide apart. His black hair fell over his shoulders as he leaned back, his arms laying on top of the headboard. Andreas was also completely naked, his long blond hair tossed to one side as he deep-throated Tony's long cock.

Tony looked over and noticed us. He gave a little wave, then motioned for us to come on in. He tapped Andreas, who pulled off his cock. Before I went in, Stavros pulled at my shorts letting them fall to the floor before steering me over to the bed. I remained standing as Stavros sat down on the edge of the bed. Andeas leaned over and gave Stavros a little kiss. I felt a hand grab my cock. Tony slid over and fed my dick into his mouth like it was a hot dog. I looked over at a grinning Stavros.

I grabbed at his long dark hair, feeling the soft silky curls on my fingers. Tony swallowed me completely but he didn't pull off...he just gulped a few times as his face smashed into my hairy groin. After a while he finally pulled off my cock, letting the other two have a chance at it. Tony laid back and jacked his cock. He didn't watch the others, his eyes roamed over my body as mine did his. His arms and half his chest were covered in tattoos; one of his thighs and both calves had tats too. I usually wasn't that attracted to tattoos but on Tony with his long jet black hair they seemed to work for me.

Andreas took my cock gently, rolling his tongue down my shaft. His hands played with my big nuts as his lips sucked on my engorged red cockhead. He slowly and gently bobbed up and down on my thick meat like he was savoring every inch of it. Stavros had climbed around so he was between me and Tony. His ass was jutting toward Tony. The longhaired guy gave it a pat.

"Be careful with that. I'm going to fuck it in a minute."

"Can we watch that, dude?"

I looked at Stavros. He just shrugged agreeingly.

Soon Stavros was on his back with his legs spread. Tony and Andreas were lounging on a big soft chair beside the bed jacking their cocks slowly as I pushed my big cock into my partner. I sank right into his used chute. I glanced over to the chair and gave a little snarl as I began fucking Stavros. But I didn't know somebody else was watching until I cocked my head and saw their reflection in the mirror.

Matty was standing just outside the room in the shadows. His stiff cock was out of his fly, his hand rising up and down on it. In his other hand was the bandanna I had wiped down with earlier. He had it against his nose as he watched me fuck Stavros. I was going to give the little fucker a show to remember.

"You like my big cock inside that pussy? You like that, you big muscle fuck?"

"Yeah, Daddy, I like that big meat pounding me," Stavros groaned.

I pushed those thick Greek thighs back almost to his shoulders as I raised myself up on my knees. I slowly sank as deep into him as I could, before pulling out so far only the head remained inside him. I sank again and repeated it over and over.

"Going to give that round tight ass a muthafuckin' deep dicking. You'll be so sore tomorrow you'll remember every inch of the fuckin' daddy dick inside you," I growled loudly. "You want me to use that ass, baby?"

Stavros grunted and grabbed his asscheeks, pulling them further apart. I sank another inch deeper into him.

"I didn't fuckin' hear you slut. You want daddy to really use that asspussy?"

"Yes," he hissed at me. "Take my ass and use it up, daddy," Stavros told me, looking directly at me and nodding his head.

"Take it, bitch. Take my fat cock! Take it like the fucking slut that you are!" I spit out as I pistoned deep into his hole.

I was sweating, droplets of sweat running down my face as my body slapped loudly against his ass. Tears of sweat burned my eyes as I lifted my head and looked into the mirror. Matty looked like he was going to faint as he stroked his cock furiously. His body was vibrating to my thrusts. He wouldn't last long. I glanced to my right to see Andreas riding Tony's cock as he laid back in the chair, his hands pulling at his blonde hair. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Take my cock, you hot muscle fucker. I want those muscles to ache for my fuckin' cock when I pull out of that ass. You want some of daddy's jizz in that hole...you want daddy's cum, muscle jock?"

All Stavros could do was shake his head in acquiescence as I arched my back with a roar and unloaded into him. His legs dropped down onto the bed and he started pulling on his cock.

"Give daddy your cum, boy. Give up the cum from those muscle balls, fucker. Give it to your big muscle daddy." I rubbed a hand over his stomach, across his hips, and down to his inner thigh. "Don't make daddy beg for that muscle boy cum."

His breathing got faster and more ragged just before he arched his back and sprayed his load across the bed.

I collapsed on top of him and felt his unloading cock glaze my hairy belly.

I heard a little gasp and turned my head just in time to see Andreas pop a load. I felt some hit the back of my thigh.

"You going to clean that up?" I growled. Andreas looked back at Tony. "What about it?"

"Can I cum there? If I do, he'll clean it all up," Tony said, as he pried Andreas off his cock.

"Go for it."

Tony pushed Andreas away and Andreas moved over to the edge of the bed. I raised up and Tony grabbed onto my shoulder as he jerked his cock. Andreas licked at the droplets of his cum on the back of my leg, then laid his head on my leg with his tongue out. Tony's hand left my shoulder and traveled down the muscles of my back. He ran his hand back up until he could grab the back of my neck..Then I felt the hot cum hit my leg and Andreas furious licking at it. His tongue danced over my thigh, then to my ass cheeks before slipping down my sweaty asscrack.

I glanced at the mirror and Matty was gone. I rolled over and off of the bed, followed by Stavros. Tony and Andreas moved into our spot passionately kissing each other. I walked down the hall until I could see Matty on the couch. I happened to notice the bandanna tied loosely around his wrist.

Stavros, noticing Matty was sleepy, offered to drive us home. I "woke up" Matty and guided him to our transport.

It was a quick trip. As Stavros put his Jeep in park, I laid my hand on his.

"Uhm, since it looks like you might be sleeping on your own couch, why don't you stay over...in my room?"

Blam! The door slammed shut and Matty disappeared into the house. Stavros looked at me confused.

"He's tired," I aplogized. "So, how about it?"

"I could probably cum a couple more times."

"I'm game. Come on!" I laughed as I jumped out of the Jeep followed by him.

I grabbed him and hugged him tightly to me. I jostled and wrestled him in a bit of happy drunk horseplay, the remnants of a night of ouzo and scotch.

"Get that ass upstairs," I laughed as I spanked the seat of his shorts as he walked inside.

As we finally fell into my room, I swore I heard the creak of Matty's bedroom door opening.

"You want me to get Matty to join us?" I said, loudly and spitefully. "I'll get him to suck on that big, beautiful muscle cock while I fuck you to death." There was a loud bang, like a door slamming. "Was that a slamming door?"

"No, that was my ass begging for that big cock of yours," Stavros laughingly joked as we landed on my bed.

There was a crack of thunder and the gentle sound of rain as we pawed at each other, rolling around the bed like two big breeding hairy animals. Our hairy muscular bodies finally melded together as we eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next day there was still a bit of light rain, and there wasn't much to do except mill around inside the house. I was slow to get out of bed after an evening with Stavros and all that it entailed. He was already when I finally got up. He had scrawled a quick note saying how much fun he had and left it on the nightstand. I just laid still in the cool bed until I could finally make it to the medicine cabinet for something for my aches and pains.

The staff had the day off and I decided to run down to the shops for a few things. I jumped in the shower quickly. After I dried off and started to get dressed the pain relievers had finally done their job and I started thinking about food. I walked over to Matty's room and asked him if he'd share a pizza.

"Uhm, yeah...sure...whatever," he responded nervously, closing his laptop with a quick snap. He stared at me for a minute. "Uhm, yeah, sounds good." He looked away and adjusted his headphones."Don't be a tease," he added, not even turning back to me.

I had not thought about just being in my jockstrap, and dodged quickly out of the room.

I finished dressing and yelled out that I'd be back afterwhile. I bounded down the stairs and the big front door slammed after me. Then I remembered that I left my wallet and keys on the bed. I went back inside, leaving the front door open and trudged back up the stairs. I grabbed my keys and wallet off my bed. Then I heard two guys having sex.

"Yeah, daddy, fuck yer boy with that big daddy meat. Fuck it like your favorite pussy, daddy."

It was crystal clear and pretty loud. And it was coming from Matty's room.

I quietly maneuvered to the half-open door to his room and glanced around it. Matty was sitting at his desk. He was sitting completely naked in the wooden chair. He was angled away from me, but I could still see his naked body. He was tanned, but with a very pronounced tanline. His cock was rock hard and shiny-slick as he fisted it. He was completely in the moment, mesmerized by the two guys on the screen. He made little staccato grunts with every stroke of his cock.

I was transfixed for a second, my hand moving toward my own hardening crotch. He whispered my name. I pulled away from the door and took a deep silent breath. I heard him say it again. Then he said it in a loud whisper.

"Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck my butt like I was Stavros! Ram it into me like I was your big muscle boy! Yeah, I wanna take it deep like Stavros did, take your big penis like your big muscle man! Fuck me like a slut. I'm a slut for your big meat. Oh yes, Johnny! Slide your big penis in and out of my butt so hard. Make hard love to my butt with your big meat."

His breathing got louder and faster between snippets of his inexperienced dirty talk.

I quietly but quickly rushed down the stairs. Silently, I closed the front door after me. I jumped into my car and put it in neutral, rolling down the long, slightly-inclined drive. I sat parked in front of the closed gate for a second thinking about what I had just seen.

"Wow," I whispered, running my hand over my thigh, slipping my fingers into the leg of my shorts. Even after a completely draining evening last night, I felt a wet spot on my underwear. "Fuck it."

I tapped a finger against the wet spot and felt a wave of pleasure shoot up my body. I could feel the blood vessels in my head pounding as my cock engorged, pushing at my shorts. My hand pushed into my underwear and rubbed across the head of my fat cock. I pinched at the wetness leaking out. I put a hand under my shirt and fondled my nip. I imagined it was Stavros...Matty...both of them in turn. Then I thought about Matty jerking on his dick, his thin body flexing as he jacked off. I thought about my cock pushing hard into his tight virginal ass. I thought about my big endowment splitting his unused hole as he cried for more. I wondered if his ass muscles clenched tightly as he watched Stavros and I fucking, imagining me inside him.