Becoming Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty pulled back, and leaned against the counter coolly.

"Eh, they should be done...just about...," he paused for a second, pointing a finger into the air. "Uhm...about....now." He dropped his finger, then folded his arms with a smirk on his face.

"You little shit," my dad roared with a loud laugh.

"Not enough salt in the water, though," Matty teased.

"Hey, little man, let's not get crazy with power here, okay?" my dad joked back as he drained the pasta.

Shy little Matty was seemingly out of his shell.

By the end of the meal and two bottles of wine, shy Matty was talking up a storm. We made it to the game room with a third bottle. I was drinking more than Dad and Matty and slid into the big recliner, stretching out. As I stretched, my shirt rode up my hairy belly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Matty staring at me. Dad and Matty flopped on the couch, still talking out old rock bands. I turned on the television and started watching some old French comedy, barely able to read the subtitles.

It was rather warm down in the game room so I peeled off my shirt, throwing it at the both of them.

"It is getting pretty warm," Dad said, taking off his own t-shirt and throwing it at me.

The sweaty, musky shirt hit me in the face and I threw it back at him. It hit Matty who grabbed it and I swear he raised it to his face and took a big hit of it with a deep breath when Dad wasn't looking.

I gave a little chuckle, causing Matty to drop the shirt and look over at me. I turned back to the television quickly.

"Get comfortable, Mats," Dad urged.

Matty was still wearing the hoodie he had arrived in. He pulled it off, along with the tight shirt underneath it.

"Damn, boy. You got some tight little body there, son," he told Matty.

I glanced over as Dad ran a finger over Matty's bare chest. Then pulled his finger away.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"Oh, it's very okay," Matty responded, grabbing Dad's hand and putting it on his chest. "I've been trying a new routine for my chest. How's it going, do you think?"

I didn't notice Matty pushing the older man's hand down toward his abs before letting it rest on his inner thigh.

I leaned back in the recliner and was out in a second. The next thing I remembered was hazily hearing Dad tell Matty he was going to go change for bed.Then Matty said something about me.

"Oh, he's comfy. Come on upstairs. He'll be fine down here. I promise," Dad reassured him.

Then I was out again.

I woke up with a start. The room was dark except for a few electronic lights and a little neon beer sign. I got my bearings and took a deep breath before heading upstairs. I went to the bathroom and stripped down. I took a piss and padded quietly down the hall. Dad's room was dark as I passed it; but as I neared my room, I heard something coming from the guest room. The door was closed but there was a crack. I looked into the room.

Dad was on the bed with Matty. Only the small lamp on the nightstand illuminated their naked muscles. Matty was on his back with Dad hovering over him. The older man's big cock jutted out with a long stream of precum hanging from the head of it. Matty's cock stood straight up from his body.

"It's not going to hurt, is it? It's not going to hurt taking your big cock, Hank? It's one of the biggest I've ever seen before?"

"We don't have to do this, Matty."

"No, I want to. I've never been fucked by a rockstar." Matty's hands ran over Dad's tats. "I want to feel you in me. I want the experience."

Dad growled and pushed Matty's legs apart with his knees.

"I going to fuck you so deep, boy. You're going to feel every inch of this daddy cock inside you."

There was a hard deep grunt as my dad eased into Matty's up-turned ass.

"Yeah...oh, yeah...that's my boy...you're taking it so good," he whispered loudly as his hips bucked into the boy beneath him.

"Please, puh-puh-lease...it's so big. Go slow, real slow," Matty begged almost imperceptibly.

"You hot little muscle fucker," Dad growled, as he grabbed hard at the round bubble ass. "Oh, fuck, baby, you've taken all of daddy's big cock. Take a big breath and relax," he ordered Matty.

There was the sound of Matty sucking in a deep breath followed by a long sigh. The older man paused, hovering over the boy as beads of sweat ran down his face and nose before baptizing the young muscled body he was dominating. Then the big man rolled his head and slightly grunted as he felt Matty relax. His hips gently bucked into the young tight ass, picking up speed with every thrust.

Matty moaned, grabbing at Dad's biceps. Matty's back arched upward and the older man leaned down, attacking a young nip with his teeth. His tongue licked at the pert nip. Matty cried out with pleasure as the man snarled against his reddened nips. The fuck got rougher. It was a rockstar fuck that my dad had craved for years.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked the pussy that made Johnny. Fuck it like a road pussy. Break my hole, sir! Fuck me like a rock star!"

Dad's massive, hirsute bulk with his dark-olive tatted skin contrasted with Matty's tight pale body. I felt my own cock jerk as I watched them fuck. I reached down to my dick and ran a finger through the drop of precum leaking out of the head. I brought it to my nose, smelling the alkaline bleachy smell mixed with a whiff of piss. I felt light-headed. I stuck out my tongue and tasted a slight sweetness, as I continued to watch them. My mind was blank; I was only in the moment.

Dad's big naked form glistened with sweat as he rammed the young body under him. He wasn't my dad anymore; he was an athletic twenty-something rockstar fucking some hot fanboy with abandon. My cock was hard watching them fuck. I felt a little jealous of my dad. I wanted to fuck Matty. I had the desire to rush in and push him off Matty, replacing his cock with mine. I wanted Matty to feel my big cock inside him.

I ran my fingers together, drying the wetness of the precum. I felt drugged watching them as they climaxed, smelling the rich savory scent of pheromones, sweat and cum. I took a deep hit before moving away from the door and heading softly to my room. I fell quickly asleep with my fat cock lolling against my thigh.

I didn't even look at the clock when I woke up in the dark. I had to piss again. I stretched my naked body over the rumpled white sheets, then pulled myself into a sitting position. As I stumbled out of my room, I noticed the door to Matty's room was closed tight and no light was coming from under the door. Dad's room was still dark. Then I noticed the bathroom light was on. I had forgotten to turn off the light, I guessed in my groggy haze. I walked in and was startled by the sight of Matty at the sink. He was completely naked.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry," I stammered, turning away.

"It's cool."

I turned back. Matty was running a washcloth over his face, still looking into the mirror. I looked over at his beautiful body. His ass was two perfectly round bubbles. The rest of him was tight corded muscle. He folded the cloth and set it on the rim of the sink. He turned and grinned at me.

"I've gotta pee," he said, moving over to the toilet.

"Yeah, me too." I hesitated as he brushed past me to get to the toilet. I could smell the heat of his body. My eyes widened as his warm body rubbed against my cool flesh.

Matty let go of a stream and motioned to me.

"You better join me before it gets hard." He winked at me, motioning toward my increasingly chubby cock. "C'mon."

I walked over and pissed into the toilet beside him. He finished up and gave himself a shake. But he didn't move away. His hand stayed on his cock as he looked up at me.

"I'm making myself at home," he whispered as he shook his cock again. It was noticeably bigger.

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"You and your dad look like brothers."

"People have said that before."

I finished and shook off a few drops. My cock was getting stiff as I admired Matty's taut smooth body. I could see he was taking in all of my big hairy build. He lifted his free hand toward me, then stopped.

"Go ahead." I nodded at him and looked down at my stiffening member. "Just do it."

I let out a deep breath as his hand encircled my cock. He slowly started slowly jerking me, his blue eyes still looking at me. No, they were looking into me. I was in rapturous delight as the pleasure of him actually touching my cock ran through my body.

"You like that? I've always wanted to do that..."

"You can fuckin' do whatever you want," I gasped, as my head fell back and my eyes rolled into the back of it.

My head snapped back as I felt his warm tongue run over my cockhead.

"Fuck." I put my hand on his head softly as my cock disappeared into his mouth. "Yeah, fuck. Take that big cock," I mumbled. I grabbed his hair in my fist, as I cursed with pleasure feeling his tongue sliding under the head of dick. "Fuuuuuck."

Matty savored every inch of my dick. It slid easily down his gullet until he finally choked and gagged, pulling off me with only a string of spit still connecting us.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my bedroom.

I sat on the bed, pulling Matty close to me. My mouth went to his nips, my lips around one of them and my tongue flicking at it as one of my hands grabbed at his other meaty pectoral. I ran my hands over his tight abs, feeling the hard curves of muscle under his tanned skin as his quickening breaths escaped. I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth. Matty's hands grabbed my shoulders as I bobbed on his cock. I wondered if my dad's mouth had been on this muscle boy's dick. Was I tasting remnants of his spit on this cock? My cock was achingly hard at the thought of sharing this boy's body.

Matty pulled his cock away from me.

"I want you to fuck me."

Matty sank into my bed and rolled onto his back. He stretched out with his hands above his head. He spread his legs slightly.

"You want to fuck me? I've always wanted you to fuck me."

"Well, after what I saw, do you really think you can take it?" I joked as I leaned down over him.

"You mean after taking Hank's big cock?" he asked, looking away nonchalantly.

"Yeah, after my dad's big ol' cock. If you've not noticed, this cock is alot bigger than his." I shook my fat prick at him as it strained against gravity.

Matty lifted his legs and spread them wide. He wet one of his fingers and ran it over his puffy red hole. His finger easily slid inside. He pulled it out and tenderly patted his tenderness.

"He opened me up. He got me ready for your big horse cock. I wanted him to fuck me the first time I saw him, but it is you I really want. You're the prize I really want. I've worked hard to be something you desired."

"I've wanted my big cock inside you for a long time."

Matty looked at me with a teary smile and beckoned to me.

"You can have it. We'll both get what we've desired."

I moved onto the bed until my thighs were against his. I put my hand under his balls and used my thumb to toy with his hole. He squirmed a bit as I pressed into him.

"You've really come out of your shell since you've been here."

"You and your dad make me feel at ease....comfortable."

"Yeah, we've literally got you to open up."

He gave a little laugh and pushed down on my thumb, completely taking the big digit inside him.

"How many daddies have been in this hole?" I asked, twitching my thumb inside the puffy redness.

"Does it really matter? What if I said your dad was my first?"

I looked at him questioningly with raised eyebrows. I figured that Andy Todd had split it in two, once or twice.

"I'm serious."

"Not even Professor Todd?"

Matty laughed.

"I gave him a couple blowjobs, but his big dick scared me. And he was rough, like a wild beast when I sucked him off. I couldn't handle much more."

"Oh, I think you can take more than you admit."

I smiled as I thumb-fucked Matty. I wanted him. I knew my big dick was going to own his sweet bubble butt. I took his sweet cock into my mouth. I could feel the muscles inside him tightening and relaxing as I went in and out.

Matyy grabbed at the sheets, crying and muttering. He begged for me to fuck him. I ran my hands over his torso. I grabbed a nip in each hand and gently twisted them until he grabbed my wrists. I released them and rubbed down his sides. I laid my hands on his slim hips, slowly tightening my grip on them. I pulled him slightly to me. He reached out toward my hairy chest. I grabbed his wrists with each hand.

I looked down at Matty's smaller body under me. I twisted my body, shifting my knees so my big cock was closer to his ass. He looked up at me with a little smile. His eyes widened slightly as my cock gave a twitch lightly against his sensitive red hole. I released one wrist and placed the tip of a finger against his cherry lips.

"Lick it," I ordered. "Get it wet."

Matty obeyed. His tongue twisted around my digit as he took it all in. I gave him a slight nod and he released it. I reached down and rubbed my finger across his tight hole, feeling the slick precum already coating it.

"Now we've both gotten your tight puss ready for my cock," I told him, my cock sitting on the edge of his ecstasy.

Matty stared up at me with wet eyes, There was little expression on his face, except for the bated breath of anticipation. I wondered if he was like this when my dad fucked him.

"What did you say when my dad was about to fuck you?" I asked, moving my head down near him. I gave him a little smile and caressed his wrists lightly with my fingertips as I held him.

Matty closed his eyes and muttered something softly.

"What?"

Matty opened his eyes and let out a breath.

"I told him to fuck my pussy," he said softly.

"Tell me again. Louder," I demanded, my cockhead swelling up against his hole, releasing a stream of precum onto it.

"I told him to fuck my pussy."

"What?" I asked, pushing a bit toward his tight little wet pucker, wedging my cock at the edge of his feverish hole. "I can't fuckin' hear you."

"Fuck my pussy," he said a bit louder, feeling me press into him.

"Who? Who do you want to fuck you now?"

"You."

"Who?"

"You.....fuck my tight pussy, Johnny," he groaned, arching his back a bit as my cock entered him. "Take my ass and fuck me. Fuck it, daddy."

His body shuddered a bit as my rigid length sank slowly into his tight tender hole. My copious slick precum let my thick meat easily slip into his hot wet core. I let out a hiss through my clenched teeth as I felt him masterfully squeezing as my cock slipped deeper inside him.

Matty's eyes were wide and wet; he began to nod his head as I filled him completely up

"I feel you completely. You're finally fucking me. You're really inside me, taking me," he half-moaned, half-cried softly to me. He looked at me, but I knew his concentration was on his core. My cock inside him was everything at the moment. "Fuck me."

"Yes, Matty, I'm going to really fuck that sweet boypussy," I growled at him. "I'm your fuckin' daddy now, boy."

"Yes, daddy, fuck me....fuck me so good. Pound that dick deep and hard into my tight hole."

"You like big-dicked daddies in that tight pussy, don't you, boy? You just can't get enough big cock, can you? Yeah, you just got to have a big cock in you." I gave an abbreviated laugh until I felt him bear down on the head of my cock with his talented insides like when a bro's lips massage around the head of your cock, sucking it, nuzzling where it meets the shaft. I shuddered, feeling electricity flow across me.

"Mmmmm, yeah, daddy..." he started, then paused as I sank completely, tapping at his tender core. He gave a guttural cry as I absolutely filled him. "It feels like that big cock is up in my throat," he gurgled, letting out a crying moan of sheer delight.

"Fuck," I growled. "You fucking love it."

That twink had easily taken my whole obscene length into that still ridiculously tight ass. I paused, bending down to nibble his neck. I released his wrists and his arms went quickly around my neck. I lifted up and his grasp around me got tighter, pulling him up off the bed. I reached around his small waist and fell backward. Synchronized movements now had me lying supine on my back with Matty straddling me, my cock still very deep inside him. He began to twerk his whole body in exaggerated waves, manipulating my dick with his entire body.

Fuckin' hell, I thought to myself. This little fucker has some hidden talent.

"I've dreamed about this. Don't ever leave me, Johnny. Don't ever leave me..." he kept repeating as he bounced up and down on my cock, shaking his head and his fingertips grasping at my chest hair in a frenzy. "I need this big daddycock everyday...every fuckin' day...every fuckin day."

I lifted my hand to his mouth to quiet him as his voice got louder and louder with his chant of ecstasy. His lips grabbed a finger, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue slipped up and over and around it with every bounce. I felt his insides tighten around me and his breathing quickened. His teeth locked around my finger as he started to cry. A quiet vibrating guttural cry shook his body as his cock exploded a thick stream of cum across my body. But he continued to ride me.

He released my finger and leaned forward a bit. His fingers grabbed my nips hard. Electricity ran through my body to my balls and the base of my cock.

"Keep fucking me until you cum. Make me your boy. Fill me up, daddy. Plant that seed deep in my hole. Breed my hole. Fuckin' fill me, daddy. Make me your fuckin' boy. Jizz inside and make me your boy."

I maneuvered until he was on his back. Gobs of his cum fell from my chest and belly onto him. I swiped a hand into the cummy mess and deposited some of it into his asscrack as he put his legs onto my shoulders. I grabbed at his waist and began to fuck him, pistoning hard into his body. It was all about giving him my cum as deeply and completely as I could. Fuck, I was so turned on hearing him whimper and moan. His pleading cries for my milky daddy cum only urged me deeper and harder. I couldn't get enough of his hot little muscled body giving in to me. Every touch of his body, every tight grasp his ass gave my big cock made me so close to blowing my load. I was going to christen him my son with my sperm; I was going to be his new daddy.

I felt my scalding cum rising from my balls as I deep-dicked into him. My hands reached for his throat, my fingertips on his red face. His hands grabbed my wrists as my grip tightened. I cussed through clenched teeth as I gave him what he wanted. His teary eyes and sweet smile made me want to push even further into him, to pierce the seat of his soul and become one with him. I was merging with him. My body shook hard with every unloading spasm. I fell onto him and released his neck. I ran my hands through his hair as my every deep breath pressed hard into his small hard body.

"You'll always be my fucking boy!" I hissed at him. "You'll always have daddy's hot cum in that fucking ass," I growled into his ear. "You're fuckin' mine now."

"Thank you, daddy, I wanna be with you forever," he cried to me, kissing gently on my rough, scruffy cheek. He reached around and hugged me as our filthy wet bodies pressed tighter together.

I wasn't really his brother, but I was his daddy now. My DNA was deep inside him, and I was truly a part of him forever now.