All Comments on 'Becoming Daddy's Good Girl Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More

Continue this one, really good

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She should make daddy proud when she shows him a baby bump.

LustknabeLustknabeover 2 years ago

Nice beginning, it would be great if she got pregnant by her dad soon. ;-)

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

What a naughty little daddy’s girl indeed! I like how you suggested that the wife/mother knew exactly what was going to happen. There were some typos and misused words (board instead of bored) but I still gave you 5*s. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might have been better if it was a cliche from beginning to end. Nothing more than same old, same old. The story has been written hundreds of times before you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Looking forward to the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many mistakes, it was very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dreadfully boring with stupid and unconvincing dialogue. Please don't write any more.

MsBellaroticaMsBellaroticaover 2 years ago

Great story! Look forward to reading more.

SpeedyPSpeedyPover 2 years ago

are you the real author or reposting all the old stories from sexstories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck!!

Arn284Arn284over 2 years ago

Ich habe ihre Geschichten schon vorher auf einer anderen Seite gelesen und sie geliebt .bis sie gelöscht wurden. schön sie wieder lesen zu können

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It started off alright, but turned into a sick unbelievable story. I wasn’t able to finish reading it. Just garbage.

JonathanmvalenzuelaJonathanmvalenzuelaabout 2 years ago

It was ok it would have been better if the daughter was still a little girl

whotheheckknowswhotheheckknowsabout 2 years ago

good girls know how to pleasure daddy with their, soft warm mouth and love daddy pulling their panties down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s not how hymens work… ruined the story. They’re deep INSIDE the vaginal canal. Second story of yours ruined by a lack of understanding of basic anatomy. Please fix for your stories since they’re good.

KottonKhandieKottonKhandiealmost 2 years ago

Anonymous obviously has never been near a hymen. Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Late Saturday morning and I’m missing my father. This is how it happens, seeing your mother driven to ecstasy as she services your father. Years later he has become a forbidden fantasy, that invades your mind at the most inappropriate times. When you come home to visit on holidays and your father has retired but your mom is still working. You become weak. That’s when I lost control. One morning I waited for my mom to leave for work before I came down to make coffee for my father. I was scared and more than a little embarrassed, dressed in only a long sleep shirt. I had no bra or panties, I wanted him to see me; I needed him to know. That morning he took me without hesitation, bending me over the countertop and fucking his youngest daughter. My father owns me. He is the only man that knows how to use me.

mrddmanmrddmanover 1 year ago

Would have preferred a very long tease from her, many different situations and clothing, breasts and nipples slowly revealed and focussed on a bit more than you di, with a build up until they finally got into it. But that woulda been a different story I guess. His take-charge, quick to fuck thing took some of the fun out of it. Still it's good. I'll read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously amazing. So very hot. And on to chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m wer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have you ever seen how a real dom/sub relationship works or is this just a teenager fantasy brought to life by an adult. From the first moment of “asking permission” to go see her own mother, it’s clear that all these stories are just your idea of what you think a dom is. No sub would ever take these versions seriously. Just straight up “this is what you’re going to do” without any discussion does not happen. That’s a horrible abusive dom. Do better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't believe all the rude and critical comments on this - if it's not your cup of tea then just click away. Or try making your own work about your most vulnerable fantasies and seeing how it feels when anonymous people on the internet judge it.

Author, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I thought it was well written. Please ignore the haters hiding behind their screens. You are talented and your work is enjoyable. Please keep writing.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

An EXCELLENT story so far.

A little more had of a dictionary would make the reading easier, but so far it has not been a major distraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES