All Comments on 'Becoming Daddy's Good Girl Ch. 09'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fred0650fred0650over 2 years ago

A fine conclusion to a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ngl still wondering how tf does no one notice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was it a dolphin on the choker or a unicorn?

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

This was a very fun, sexy romp. The only problem was the annoying recap at the beginning of each chapter.

Would you pick up a book and start reading at chapter 4? Of course not, only an idiot would. Then why do you cater to possible idiots who would pick up a multi chapter story in the middle? There is no need for the recap. If the idiots didn’t read chapter 1 first, fuck them. Your devoted readers would much rather just hear the story.

I have selected you as a favorite author, and hope to read other multi chapter stories where are you save us the time with no recap.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 2 years ago

I loved this story series. Told from the perspective of their family slut daughter. Thanks ❤️🔥

Arn284Arn284over 2 years ago

Ich liebe deine Geschichten wann bringst du die Schlafende Tochter raus

TJStewartTJStewartover 2 years ago

Hot story I loved the ending

HumbaabaHumbaabaabout 2 years ago

Great story. I’d be happy to help you proof. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow... Kinky stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No doubt in my mind, that future family reunions will be...interesting. Especially if Alice and Brian give birth to twin girls, who, in about 18 years, become pain sluts, like their mother, aunt, and grandma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can the story be continued so kinky so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love all your works. About read them all. Keep up the good!!! From Fort Worth, Texas

SusieCupcakeSusieCupcakeover 1 year ago

I played a game with the story. If I thought the chapter was good I’d masterbate. It was a great story. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, exciting, story..wonderful writing.

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 year ago

The story was pretty good but for the BDSM

JwestbrookJwestbrook8 months ago

It was a good story but a few mix up, A couple times the choker a unicorn and then a dolphin. And 1 time she said he pulled his cock out of her cock. But it was a good story over all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that was an interesting ending. I was certain Melody would be Daddy's Good Girl for life and would give him children if possible, so that was no surprise. I thought Alice was going to end up joining them, but 5 years isn't bad, and she proved to be just as good as Melody it seems. Was actually a little sad when she was no longer Daddy's Good Girl, finding another master and falling in love. Not surprised though since she didn't really love her dad in that particular way, unlike Melody, who was in love with him from pretty much the start. Still, it would have been sweet if they all stayed together and both daughters got pregnant with their father's baby at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sick sick sick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES