Becoming Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter travels to meet her father for the first time.
1.4k words
4.31
48.8k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany had grown up resenting her father, the man who had abandoned her and her mother when she was only a baby. She couldn't understand a man like him - somebody who would leave the two most important people in his life without so much as an explanation. Even the mention of "Father's Day" made her skin crawl, she hated him with every fiber of her being.

When she was old enough, her mom sat her down to explain the truth to her.

Damian, her father, was a womanizer. Although they had an amazing time together, their relationship was a fleeting moment and they were never in love. When she had told Damian she was pregnant, he was adamant she "get rid of it" - and when she refused, he had left her and never returned.

The story had made Brittany even more upset. The idea that her own father hadn't wanted her, even before she was born. She was furious, but she had something to work with. She had heard her mom use her dad's last name before, but never his first name. She had immediately hopped onto Facebook and done some snooping.

It didn't take long to find him, Damian L, lived in New York City and appeared to live a life has a fairly successful business man.

Brittany scoured the internet, finding as much information as she could on this man. She discovered several blog posts by a woman in Chicago - he had impregnated and left her, too. She also found a few Business articles about him, a millionaire. A business genius. He was well regarded in his industry as one of the best and was certainly raking in the cash.

Brittany hated him more and more with every word that she read.

Finally, she stumbled upon the social media page for a bar in New York. She noticed that the bar posted a picture every night of how busy it was and every Friday without fail, she saw Damian L in the photo. Either at the bar drinking alone, or chatting up some random young woman. It was finally enough information for Brittany to work with.

She booked the next flight to New York and once she was there, she traveled to the bar that her dad frequented. She booked a nearby motel, a cheap place. Good enough for her to stay in for the few days that this would take. It was Friday, so she had little time to prepare.

She got dressed up for the occasion, putting on a tight black dress which showed off her 18-year-old figure. She got all prettied up for the occasion, putting on more makeup than she normally would wear, because she had a plan. She wanted to humiliate the man - have him flirt with his own daughter before laughing in his face. She even wore a push-up bra for the occasion, with matching lacy thong.

Her blonde hair hung loose and curly on her pale white shoulders, the straps of the dress thing. Her teenage cleavage pushed up and exposed in a way that she wasn't used to. Brittany was finally read, she plucked up all of the courage she needed, before stepping out into the cool evening air and walking the brief distance to the bar.

____________________________________________________________

The bar stank. It was sticky, dark and filled with old and scary looking men. Most stared at her as she crossed the room to the bar itself, where a middle-aged bearded man stood. He was huge, with arms as big as her head and covered in tattoos.

"What can I get for ya?" he asked as he leaned on the bar.

"A cosmo-" she began, before glancing at the liquor collection behind the man, all he seemed to have in stock was cheap vodka and whisky, "a beer, please." she said, shining her pearly-whites at him.

She sat sipping her beer at the bar, too afraid to go to the dark corners of the room, scared that one of the men might approach her. The front door opened and closed and a flush of nerves shot through her body. She closed her eyes as a man moved to stand beside her.

"Sal, I'll take a beer," a smooth voice said, with a deep twang, "make that two, looks like this little lady might be running low." he added and seconds later she felt his hand move to her back. His hand was large, warm, it moved with precision and confidence to her waist, squeezing it.

"Oh-oh.." Brittany stammered, turning to look at her father, "I- yeah, I'm running low." she agreed.

He gave her a strange look, but smiled at her. His smile handsome and warm, in that moment she felt like daddy's little girl and all of her hatred towards the man began to wash away. She realized she was blushing and quickly turned to collect her second beer.

"Don't be nervous darlin' I don't bite." he said as he leaned on the bar, looking her up and down so slowly, "now you look familiar. Have I met you before?"

"No.. No I don't think so.." she replied, "I think I'd recognize you if you had."

"Mm." he took a long swig of his drink, "you've got a real memorable face sweetheart, something about you.. Jesus, you are beautiful."

Brittany's face flushed a deep shade of red. Her heart pounded. She needed to tell this man who she was immediately, but she couldn't. Why was she feeling like this?

"So, you come here often?" he asked, squeezing her waist tighter, leaning in closer, "or you just dropping by for a quick fix?"

"A- a quick fix?" she said, turning to look at him again. Her eye's wide, not knowing what he meant.

"You know what I mean, darling.. girls like you don't come to places like this for no reason." he sipped his beer again and moved even closer, his face inches from hers, "girls like you come to seedy places like this to meet nasty older men like me."

As he spoke, she felt his grip tighten as he pulled her body closer to his. She felt herself naturally moving closer too, her shoulder pressing against his chest. She told herself the feeling was natural - she wanted to be held by her daddy - but the truth was much worse than that. She wanted him so badly.

"Am I wrong?" he asked finally, his lips close to hers.

"I-" she bit her lip.

"Tell me the truth young lady." he demanded. His commanding voice turning her to butter.

"Y-yes.. I.. that's what I'm here for.." she quickly said, only to be silenced by the mans lips pressing against hers. He kissed her hard, the scent of his cologne and musk filling her nostrils, her mind going completely blank.

She wasn't sure how it happened, but soon she found herself back in her motel room. Her back was pinned against the wall as her fathers hands explored her body, one on either side of her waist. He continued kissing her hard and she was kissing him back, moaning in between kisses as he pulled the straps from her dress down, before peeling down the front of it, too.

"You're a naughty little girl, aren't you baby?" he asked as he unhooked her bra.

"Yes daddy." she replied, to her own shock. He smirked at her.

"You dirty girl." he added as he pulled her bra off and dropped it on the floor. Next, her dress was off in its entirety, then her panties. She was standing completely naked in front of her dad, as he eye-fucked her.

"Do you like what you see, daddy?" she asked, desperate for his approval.

"I do," he said as he brought a hand to her chest, squeezing her breast, "you are so fucking sexy."

"I-.. I have a really weird kink.." she said suddenly, "how would you feel if you pretended to be my dad.."

She couldn't believe what she was saying. Her face must have been beetroot red as she bit her lip and stared at the mans chest. He paused for a few short motions, before speaking again.

"I can't believe you, Brittany. Coming to my favorite bar.. seducing your dad? Jesus." as he spoke he brought a hand to her ass, squeezing the flesh before lightly spanking it, "you are such a naughty girl. What would your mother say?" he smacked her ass again, harder this time.

"She would be so mad, daddy.." Brittany whimpered.

"She would be furious. She has no idea her little girl is such a slut."

He smacks her ass harder, making her let out a louder whimper as she leans into his chest.

"Please daddy.. I've been such a bad girl."

He leaned forwards, bringing his face close to hers as his hand squeezed her ass once more.

"Get your ass on that bed right now."

"Yes daddy."