Becoming Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Brittany finally tells her father the truth.
3.2k words
4.58
46.5k
56

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words had made every small hair on Brittany's body stand on end, had made goose pimples raise upon her skin, lightly prickling every inch of her body and making her gasp. She looked up into her fathers eyes with a warmth and adoration, a neediness to make him hers forever.

Her mouth hung open, her tongue lolled out slightly as she panted for breath. The two locked in a passionate embrace as their eyes maintained each others gaze.

Damian was moving slowly, gently sliding the entire length in and out of Brittany in a gentle, methodical rhythm which drove the pair of them wild. He was so good, she could feel how he slid almost all the way out - felt as his girth reduced ever-so-slightly as she felt only the tip inside of her and then, that fulfilling fullness as he allowed her the entirety of his thick member inside of her teen hole.

Each gentle thrust sent electric bolts of romantic energy to her extremities. Made her mouth hang open and her eyes roll back. Made her want to tell him she loved him again and again.

Then, he kissed her once more. Their lips locked, his tongue slipping into her mouth. His thrusts ceasing for a moment as he remained hilted deep inside of her, his balls resting again her as they made out. She kissed him back harder. Her desperation and neediness spilling through into her actions as their tongues danced. Her hands gripped at his back, so rough, she needed him so badly. She felt as she scratched him, felt him tense up and then kiss her harder. Felt as he pulled back and slammed his cock inside of her, making her moan into his mouth.

Another scratch. Another thrust.

"fkk..mgmh.." she gurgled into his mouth as her tongue slipped back - retreating to the safety of her own mouth, "plf... pleas.." her words muffled as he continued to kiss her.

Despite the gibberish escaping her lips, despite the muffled sounds that barely escaped their locked lips, Damian knew exactly what she was saying.

'Please fuck me.'

His hand slipped up her body and coiled softly around her throat, choking her a little harder than he had earlier as he looked down into her eyes. She gasped as she felt her breath cut off, looked up at him with an ultimately submissive expression.

"My back is bleeding," he said calmly, his other hand tracing her body. His cock hilted inside of her once more, "will you apologize?"

She shook her head quickly, her fingers digging into his back harder. A mischievous smile on her lips despite the rough hand around her throat. He tightened his grip and her smile widened, her nails dug in deeper making him wince.

"You're a little fucking brat." he said, spitting the words slightly. She nodded her head as much as his grip would allow her. She wanted him mad - wanted him to fuck her hard and angry.

Then, he thrust once more. Giving her a taste of how deep his hard, thick cock reached inside of her. Forced a breathy moan from her lips as she struggled to pass air through her throat. The thrust made her own grip tighten, made the man wince once more. He thrust again and again, making her entire body rise and fall, up and down the white motel sheets as her father fucked her.

She could feel it - an intense warmth brewing deep inside of her. Her toes curled as the feeling spread, as she was pushed to her next orgasm. His thrusts were rough but slow and she desperately wanted him to speed up, to fuck her until she was a blubbering, cumming mess beneath him.

His thrusts gradually got faster as he stared down into her eyes. A steely gaze which made her look away. The grip on her throat did not loosen as he fucked her, harder and harder.

"Is this what you wanted, you little brat?" he asked through gritted teeth as his thrusts built up to a euphoric rhythm, it was like he knew exactly how to push her buttons, "you wanted daddy to fuck you like this, mmm?"

She wanted to scream it - yes daddy - yes fuck me like that - instead her words came out in moans and screams as that overwhelming feeling rocked her body and finally she began to cum again. Shaking beneath him.

Damian felt as his own overwhelming feeling came - he was going to finish and soon, he was fucking her so fast and he just couldn't stop as she came beneath him. He leaned down and kissed her hard, his fingers leaving her throat and instead caressing her face as he kissed her. Brittany's body still shaking lightly, tensed up from the orgasm when she felt her fathers cock pulse and throb, felt as he shot his cum deep inside of her fertile young cunt. Felt as his hand held her face so softly, how his other hand stroked her body. How every inch of her needed this man in that moment, how she accepted his cum so readily - his approval and love pouring out all over her.

The pair remained there entwined for what felt like hours. Their bodies pressed tightly together as they caught their breath. Her hand stroked his back, felt the light scratches she had given him and the drying blood that had trickled from them. There wasn't much there, she could not believe she had done this to him.. but then again, she also couldn't believe that she had just let her father fuck her.

Damian's cock was softening inside of her, his breathing was shallow and his mind was working hard. He did not understand the emotions he felt for this girl, by now he normally would have found an excuse to leave - or perhaps he'd have her on her knees cleaning his cock for round two. Instead, he felt the intense desire to clean up and climb into bed with her. To cuddle and caress her. To wake up alongside her - his little girl.

Yet, she wasn't his little girl. This was just a role-play, just a bit of fun. She was just a random slut he had picked up at the bar. Right?

"You should get cleaned up." he said suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Oh, yeah." she replied, surprised. He moved to let her climb up and watched her stand, naked in the darkness. She looked back at him, biting her lip.

"You're not going to leave, are you?" she asked.

"Of course not."

He could see how her lips twitched in the darkness - the hint of a smile, before she turned and left him, heading into the motel bathroom.

He debated pulling on his clothes and making his exit, but after some thought, he instead climbed up the bed and under the covers, the sheets reaching just below his belly button. When he saw Brittany emerge from the bathroom, the moonlight reflecting off of her pale skin, he felt his cock twitch once more as he found himself wondering again why he felt so attracted to her - and not only on a physical level.

She shyly climbed into the bed beside him and the pair lay there, both completely naked and inches apart beneath the sheets.

"Will you hold me?" she said finally. He looked over, and smiled.

"Sure thing." he replied, as he watched her turn over to face away from him.

He moved in behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist and finding her own forearm to hold with it. His toned chest pressed against her back, his thick, flaccid cock resting softly against her bare ass. His hand brushed her hair out of his face, as he lay on the pillow thoughtfully.

"Do you still want me to pretend to be your daddy?" he asked curiously.

"Um.." Brittany thought for a moment about telling the truth, "yes please."

"Okay baby." he pulled her body closer to him, his hand slipping away from her arm and moving instead to her breast. His other arm slid beneath her, into the gap between her head and neck. He squeezed her breast lightly as his face came closer to her neck. She could feel his hot breath on her skin.

"You're such a good girl," he said as he squeezed her tight, "daddy is so proud of you.. so, so proud." as he spoke he leaned in to kiss her neck, making her shiver. He had decided she must have severe daddy issues to want this.

"a.. am I?" she whispered back, "are you.. are you really proud?"

"I'm so proud of you baby." he kissed her neck harder and felt as she began to grind her ass against his cock. It began to stir again. "You're my little girl, you'll always be my little girl."

"Mmm, daddy.." she mumbled, could feel as his cock hardened against her ass, "daddy.. should we do such naughty things?" she asked.

"You're the only person in the world I would want to do naughty things with."

"Isn't it bad? What if mommy found out.."

He chuckled, kissed her neck again. Let his hand slip away from her breast, moving instead to her flat stomach. His fingertips softly stroked her skin, moving slowly downwards.

"I don't care what mommy thinks." he said as his hand moved between her legs, "you're mine."

"Daddy.." she whimpered as his fingers began to play with her cunt again. Softly teasing her clit and rubbing her lips, his cock felt almost fully hard against her ass cheeks as she continued to grind on him, "you don't know how badly I needed this."

"Why did you need this so badly, baby?" he asked as he continued to tease her softly.

She felt a growing courage inside of her as he played with her. As she felt her excitement growing again - she wanted to be honest. To finally tell him the truth. It would be so much easier now that she was facing away from him.

"Well, my daddy left me a long time ago," she said softly, "he left me and my mommy.. left mommy to raise me.." her ass continued to grind on him, "I felt so lost, so empty and.."

"He sounds like an asshole." Damian said, though his body had tensed up. His teasing had slowed.

"He moved to New York, worked his way up a few companies.."

"Oh?" he asked, his hand stopping entirely.

"Started fucking young women in seedy bars.."

"Brittany, this isn't funny." he said, his tone turning cold.

"I- I thought if I met him, maybe .. maybe he'd want to be my dad again."

"Are you being serious?" he pulled his hand away from her, pulled his arm out from beneath her. His eyes wide with disbelief.

She turned slowly to face him, her facial expression barely visible in the darkness. She looked into his eyes.

"Yes Damian." she said, "you are my dad. Well.. biologically speaking."

The two stared at each other for a while, neither of them daring to move or speak as the truth hung between them. Despite this revelation, Damian found that he was still rock hard beneath the covers, still longed to touch the girl in front of him. Yet, now things were starting to make sense. Now he knew why he felt this strange connection between them, this yearning to be there for her. To hold her..

"Did you.. did you want to do.. this?" he asked.

"It's not why I came to New York, if that's what you're asking." she replied a little hotly, "but, it's not like I didn't want to do this."

"I just can't believe you're my daughter." he put his head in his hands, "I can't believe I fucked my daughter.."

She bit her lip and wondered for a moment if she should have told him. The brief happiness she'd felt beneath him was now evaporating into the ether - would he still want to be with her? To be her daddy again? Or would he insist they never speak again?

"You enjoyed it though, didn't you?" she asked.

"Of course."

As the silence grew between them once more, Brittany felt a boldness. Her hand moved slowly beneath the sheets until it met it's target - his hard cock. She gripped it lightly as she looked across at him.

"Do you still want to be my daddy?" her voice softened, it became almost a whisper. She readied herself for rejection.

"Of course, baby." he whispered back and she began to stroke him.

He lay still, allowing her to pleasure him. His mind still reeling with this new information. She was watching his face so carefully but after a while, she ducked beneath the sheets. He wondered for a moment what she was doing, when he felt her hot breath meet the tip of his cock. She eagerly began to suck him, stroking his shaft as she teased his tip. Licking up and down his shaft before taking him into her mouth and sucking him deeply.

Finally, she pulled away from him and moved above the sheets again. Her face much closer to his now once she had emerged.

"Will you cuddle me again daddy?" she whispered, before turning away from him once more.

Damian lay there, unsure with how to proceed. The moral-dilemma. He knew what he wanted but felt as though he shouldn't - yet the more he thought about it, the more he yearned for her. Finally, he slid forwards on the bed, wrapping his arms around her once again. Pulling her close to him. His cock hard and slick with saliva slid between her legs, pressed against her holes as his hand moved up to her breast once more.

"Daddy.." she whispered, gyrating her hips. He could feel how wet she was too, how badly she wanted him.

"Shh, baby.." he whispered, moving his hips down slightly as he guided his cock inside of her, "daddy is here."

His cock was slick with her saliva and her cunt was wet with her own juices as he pushed inside of her. She moaned and tensed up, her back pressing against his stomach as he hugged her tighter. He held her against his body, his little girl, he kissed the back of her neck lovingly as he began to thrust inside of her.

As he fucked her, his hand moved between her legs once more as he began to rub her clit. Kissing her neck still.

The feeling was intense. Brittany was overwhelmed - true acceptance from her father and fiery pleasure from his cock inside of her. Every kiss on her neck made her gasp, every thrust made her moan. She felt like his little girl and more as her daddy fucked her.

His thrusts grew hard and faster, his cock now less sensitive from having came not long ago. He used her body roughly, fucking her tight hole and rubbing her as he whispered into her ear - about how she was his little girl, how she was so naughty.

"Daddy-" she moaned, turning her head to face him over her shoulder, "don't leave me again. Please." she whispered.

"I won't baby."

She kissed him, hard. His thrusts pausing for a moment.

"I'll never leave you again." he added.

She pulled away from him, freeing his cock, she then turned to face him. Kissing him harder. Pushing on his chest. Laying him down as she climbed on top of him. She slipped him quickly back inside of her and began to ride him. Although she was inexperienced, she was a quick-learner and with some guidance she was soon riding him hard. Her tight body on full show for him, her breasts bouncing with each bounce. As she rode him, he felt his the sensitivity of his cock slowly returning. The excitement of the one-night-stand flushed through his body as he gripped her waist in either hand, looking up at her face as she controlled him.

"Good-" she moaned, her back arching slightly as her bounces quickened, "you're mine now daddy."

"I'm all yours baby.."

"Mmm.." her hands on his chest, she dug her nails in, scratching him softly, "I don't believe you."

"Oh?" he smirked, "how can I prove it?"

She just shrugged at him in the darkness. The truth was, he couldn't prove it to her, not right now anyway. It would take time - if he was really serious, that is.

Wordless, she focused on riding him. Her hands moving to his chest, feeling his muscles tighten as she squeezed his pecs. She leaned forwards, hunching slightly, it made it easier to bounce her hips, to slide herself up and down his thick shaft. Every bounce made her tingle with pleasure, every time she looked down into the man's face and saw the pure look of arousal there and the way he looked back at her - it only served to build upon that pleasure she was already feeling.

Aside from the natural moaning and gasping, the two remained silent as Brittany rode Damian. Hunched over, she leaned closer to his face with every bounce, until she hung so close that they could feel each others husky breathing. Eyes remained locked, as Damian let his daughter retain control over the situation and their pleasure.

He had never let a woman ride him like this before, usually at the very least he would be gripping her waist tightly and guiding her movements, poised to take full control and begin ramming himself inside of her. Instead, he lay back and enjoyed the feelings and view that his daughter was providing to him and much to his own pleasure, he realized how fucking good this felt.

"God-" he moaned, shuddering in surprise pleasure, his body tensing up. He had zero control over his own orgasm, something that he wasn't used to.

"What is it daddy?" Brittany asked, biting her lip. Giving him a playful look, "does it feel good?"

"Yes baby.."

"Are you going to cum for me daddy?" her voice so angelic and sweet as she slowly continued to ride him. Pushing him closer to the edge.

"I- I.." he found himself stammering, unsure of how to respond to her question.

"Shhh, daddy." she placed a finger over his lips, "I want to make you feel really good."

She leaned down and kissed him, hard, as she began to bounce her hips faster. Picking up speed, with her limited experience she tried her best to ride him closer and closer to his second orgasm. She felt him tense up beneath her and moan into her mouth and she realized he was close. With one sudden burst of energy, she kissed him even harder and rode him furiously. His moans came quick and fast and soon she felt his cock throbbing inside of her, filling her with his seed once again. They remained lip-locked as his cock filled her up and she didn't move a muscle, even as he softened inside of her.

When they finally pulled apart, Brittany cleaned herself up and climbed into the bed, only for her daddy to pull her close, squeezing her tight and lovingly. She silently fell asleep in his arms, feeling a warmth that she had never felt before this night.