Becoming Donna Ch. 01

Story Info
Donald meets Mistress Rebecca.
1.9k words
4.53
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me Donna. I am a collared, caged, and feminized sex slave owned by Mistress Rebecca, and have never been happier in my life. Here is my story.

I was sitting in a cocktail lounge nursing a beer, at a loss wondering what I was doing with my life and what my future would be. I had just been laid off from my job in the mail room of a large investment firm.

Then she walked in. I could not help but stare. She was without doubt the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her commanding presence was palpable. Complete strangers deferred to her. Somehow, I just knew that she would change my life. She was tall, slender, and most generously curved. Her shoulder length hair was spun copper. She must have sensed my attention because she turned, caught my eye, and smiled at me. Her emerald eyes seemed to glisten, and then she winked. I knew right then that I would do anything for her to smile at me like that again. I felt my face flush in embarrassment at having been caught staring.

I looked down at my feet as she walked over to me. "Finish your drink and come with me" she commanded. Her tone of voice did not permit refusal, nor did the growing swelling in my pants. I stood and followed her out of the cocktail lounge.

Out on the street, she turned, smiled again, and said, "I am Mistress Rebecca. You will call me Mistress. What is your name?"

"I am Donald."

'I will take you home with me."

I could not believe it. This goddess wanted to take me home? I am not a big guy, five foot six and maybe 130 pounds. I never had much luck with girls in school. They all thought that I was small, weak, and effeminate. I managed to croak out, "Yes, Mistress."

She took my hand and led me to a late model black Lexus, opened the passenger door, and commanded me to get in.

"Fasten your seatbelt." I did as she directed. She drove away from the curb and we soon found ourselves on a winding country road. She was an expert driver, smoothly controlling her powerful car. When we pulled off the road, I saw a tall stone wall, topped by razor wire. A massive gate slowly opened, and she then drove through. I found myself staring at a large white house with a columned front porch and a large expanse of immaculately tended lawn and gardens.

"I require complete security here," she said, as the gate slowly shut behind us. "Nothing and nobody can go in or out without my approval. This is my home." She said, and led me inside.

Her home was the most beautiful house I had ever been in. An ornate chandelier hung from the foyer ceiling. The walls were covered in exquisite art. She spun around to face me, smiling broadly, and flung her arms out exultantly.

"I am the Queen of my castle! The empress of my domain! Here, my word is law! From my judgement there is no appeal!"

She lowered her voice, "This will be your home, too, Donna. If you please me, that is. Will you please me?"

"Mistress, my name is Donald," I stammered. Her enchanting smile vanished instantly. A dark cloud descended across her face. The slap was as sudden as it stung. She gripped my chin, forced me to look her straight in the eye. Her anger was as terrifying as it was visible.

"Do not ever contradict me, Donna. It displeases me. Get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness." Tears streaming down my face, I sank to my knees before her.

"Please forgive me, Mistress. I meant no offense. It would be my honor to please you." She fixed me with her gaze as she contemplated my apology.

"Very well, I accept your apology this time. You may rise now. From this moment forward, for as long as you are in my house, you will be Donna, because it pleases me that you are Donna. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand. I will be Donna for you if it pleases you. I will do anything you ask." Her bewitching smile returned.

"I will not ask you to do anything. I will command it. I require complete obedience. I punish disobedience severely. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand." She then led me down the hall to a small room adjoining the kitchen.

"This will be your room for as long as I allow you to live here. I will feed, clothe, and house you for as long as it pleases me to have you here. You will earn your keep by performing whatever tasks I assign you. Should you fail to please me, I will put you out with nothing but the clothes on your back. I can be a forgiving Mistress if I see a proper penitence, but there is a limit to my forgiveness. Do not test me."

"Yes Mistress. Your every wish is my command."

"Now then, Donna, your attire displeases me. Strip down and let me see if I have something more suitable for you to wear." Undressing in front of her was embarrassing, as I had never undressed in front of a woman, aside from my mother when I was a small boy. When I was completely nude, she commanded me to place my hands behind my head. And I complied.

"Stand straight!" she commanded. I could not help but blush as she inspected my body critically, walking around me and looking me up and down. She grasped my stiffening cock, gave a tug, and said, "This will never do. There is not enough there to satisfy a woman. You will learn what your tongue is really for."

With that, she left the room. I remained standing there, conscious of my nakedness and of her matter-of-fact appraisal of my body. She returned soon with a few garments.

"These may fit you. Try them on." I looked at the items she had laid out on the small bed. There was a pale blue sleeveless tank top, dark blue spandex shorts and pink lace bikini panties. I started with the panties, which fit perfectly. I marveled at the sensuousness of the soft fabric against my penis and testes. They felt so much better than the briefs I had been wearing. Then came the shorts. The fit was snug, and the pressure on my cock and balls only heightened my arousal. The tank top came last. It was snug around my torso, and short enough to expose my abdomen. Mistress Rebecca returned and inspected me again. She had me pose provocatively, thrusting my hips left, right, and forward. She made me thrust my hips forward and back, then thrust my chest forward. I felt foolish, but her smile grew warmer and her eyes sparkled. She then held up another item. It looked like an ordinary dog collar, made of black leather, with a silver buckle on one end and a silver ring in the middle. She pulled it around my neck and fastened it snugly so that the ring was centered in front.

"There," she said. "You look much better like that. My seamstress is coming by tomorrow to measure you for a new wardrobe. We'll get some nice things for you to wear, which will be much more suitable for your new life." I thought, my new life? Mistress will give me a new life? It must be better than the life I have been living up to now. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, I do look foolish dressed like this, but also, I think I look kind of sexy. But then I thought, who am I to question her judgment? Mistress is clearly a woman of style, class, and wealth. If she approves, then I do too. Whatever she needs I will provide to the best of my ability.

"Do you like your new look?" She licked her full lips, and I longed to kiss her right then. I dared not, however, because I did not wish to risk her disapproval.

"Mistress, if you like it, then I love it. Whatever you like is perfect for me."

"I'm glad to hear that, Donna. I want us both to be happy here. Do you think you will be happy living here with me? It won't always be easy. I am a strict taskmaster and I will keep you very busy serving my needs."

"Mistress, I will be very happy here with you. Whatever you need I will do without complaint."

"Very well. Now you may show your appreciation. Kneel here by the side of the bed." I knelt and with her firm guidance I turned to face the bed. She sat on the bed facing me and parted her legs. I saw to my surprise that she wore no panties. Her woman parts were covered in a soft mat of hair the same copper shade as the glorious mane on her head. She took my head in both hands and guided me between her marvelous thighs until my lips were touching her. I inhaled deeply, taking in the heady scent of her sex. Her aroma aroused lust in me more powerful than anything I had thus far experienced

"Lick me there. Lick my pussy. Kiss my cunt. Lick and kiss me all over. Start slowly, and pay attention to how I respond." I kissed her outer lips, working slowly from top to bottom and back again. Mistress began to moan.

"Ooh, that's good. Now use your tongue. Up and down, one side then the other." I followed her direction and she began to writhe, her hands guiding me as I licked her. Her scent grew stronger, filling my nostrils with her heavenly aroma. Eventually, my tongue found her slit and slid between her pussy lips.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Yes, yes, keep doing that. Find my clit, lick it, suck it, dig your tongue deep into my hole." Her writhing increased as she pulled my face deeper into her crotch. Her juices smeared my face, my god her cunt was delicious! My cock was getting hard, but the tight shorts prevented it from achieving full erection. It was becoming painful. She arched her back, moaned some more, and subsided. She pulled my face away from her.

"That is enough for now. This was your first time, was it not? I can tell."

"Yes, Mistress, it was. I loved it."

"Well, it wasn't bad, but you have a lot to learn. I will train you to be an expert pussy eater." With that, she kissed me on the mouth! I was in heaven. I had given this goddess some pleasure, and she rewarded me with a kiss.

"It is getting late, and we have a big day tomorrow. Get ready for bed. I will come get you bright and early, so get plenty of rest." With that, Mistress left. I undressed and crawled into bed. I lay there thinking about the day and how surprised at this turn of events. I could not believe that this amazing woman had taken an interest in little me. It was unbelievable. As I thought about her and the way she smiled at me, I imagined what it would be like to make love to her. My cock began to stiffen, so I started stroking it. The more I thought about Mistress, the more I stroked. My pumping became more furious as my imagination ran away with me. I finally exploded with the most powerful cum I'd ever had. My belly was covered with the hot sticky fluid. I finally drifted off to sleep with dreams of my goddess.