All Comments on 'Becoming Emily: Phase 01'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Always a pleasure...

...to see something new from you, Pixie. We can almost always guarantee that whatever new you write, its theme will be fresh and interesting. I just hope that in this new tale, Dr Pixie has not / will not dig herself in too deep. Anyway, no matter what my little friend, it's yet another Bravo! from me.

scopecom23scopecom23over 2 years ago

There are a few typos and it looks like a sentence is incomplete or missing, but still, evocative and charming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.Well that was very intimate and revealing. Writing this to be read is a form of exhibitionism. There is a baring of the sexual mind and soul that takes the "role play " to the next level. As I read this, I really felt like a welcome voyeur rather than a peeping Tom. Thank you for sharing. I will be "watching" for more private interludes between "Belle and Emily". Good show ladies!!! You are beautiful together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gawd Pixie, I love it! xx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Much more than "satisfactory"...

...I shall write a glowing report about this fantastic beginning of what is sure to be a magnificent saga. I love that what started as roleplay with a paid escort is turning into something deeper. And I am truly looking forward to what happens next. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you scope, alas it happens, but I am glad it did not spoil it for you xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Stella xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, and I am glad that you understand what is going on here so well. Chapter 7 of EvieUKNE's Belle is also relevant xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

Becoming Emily is a pure masterpiece darling and totally deserving of the 5 stars I’ve given. I know that I’m biased and personally involved in the storyline, but your talent transformed a straightforward storyline into a chapter that totally drew me and Made me feel every delicious nuance. Beautiful is just one epithet, but it is that and so much more. Thank you so much. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pixies Dream Story-Part 9 – SUB1 Briefs Her Pick-Up Plan- Part B-Completed

Dear Pixie,

I sent you Pixies Dream Story-Part 9 – SUB1 Briefs Her Pick-Up Plan- Part B for your review / edit / approval.

This brief covers the pick-up plan for Saint Hildegard & Apostle Junia, as well as, the additional speed modifications of your vehicle. This brief provides a hint of the interior make-over to your vehicle that will make the “S" in your vehicle's name stand for "Sex."

I also added a twist that links this story series into a previous story series, so you have the potential of adding two additional female characters into your Lesbian Lust and additional traveling adventures to write about, such as, searching / finding the Lost City of Atlantis.

Please Enjoy your Day and Stay Safe,

Anonymous

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, OneAuthor. I am glad that you are enjoying it, and there is more to come/ cum xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

My darling Evie Sansa, thank you. Thank you for the wonderful comments, for your inspiration, your help in all things - and for being you and US xxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

Dear Emily/Pixie,

You know how much I hasten to read every new story you write, aiming (sometimes successfully) to be the first to comment.

But this time I could not. To fully appreciate this development, I had to start with Belle's story, no, with Love and Prostitution, just like Belle herself had to, although my attempt to fully immerse myself into the world of Sansa and Emily is futile.

For this world is open to women only. Still, there is pleasure in marveling at a miracle that I cannot unravel because I cannot experience it.

I can only extrapolate that my sense of being somewhat excluded bears a similarity to the way Emily must feel at the realization that Sansa is taken, that there is an Alisa in her life, and this adventure is but a fantasy.

And yet you exclude no one. You are yourself telling us the story. And for a brief moment, your Love also reveals herself, as in one paragraph she is named Evie rather than Belle or Sansa.

You also venture into unfamiliar, uncomfortable territory, since there is a person in that brave new world you long for, seeking to understand her, to be closer to her. The dichotomy between love and prostitution certainly is a complex, uncomfortable topic, but the exchange of money for love should not be confused with the love of money, which is the root of all evil according to a guy named Timothy.

Therefore I feel included after all, entangled, caught up in the story with all its confusions and contradictions.

Only when we allow those things to be as opposed to restrict ourselves by the ways others (parents for example) tell us how things ought to be, can we also discover more about ourselves, about people we love, about the limitless forms love itself can take.

Thank you for sharing love in every story you write. Thanks by extension also to Evie, as I cannot express my thanks in a public comment to the story of Belle which is One with the story of Emily.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Amadeus for entering into the world of Evie and Pixie as Sansa and Emily - it allows things to happen which otherwise would not be possible - we shall see, as we go, where that leads xxxxx

TSTGDreamsTSTGDreamsabout 2 years ago

I should avoid reading this stories while on shift I found myself riveted and so enjoyable to read!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles, I am so glad you enjoyed it, darling Amber xxxxx

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

Brilliant! 💋

-

Hallo Pixie!

-

This was a very pleasurable story for both of us, thank-you... 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Mouth Watering Orgasms!

-

You know Love, when I was working... I always tried discouraging the women from thinking it was anything more than sex!... With me it was just the money, I was a paid lesbian prostitute period!... I wasn't looking for a girlfriend!

On average I made 300 to 700 Euros for a couple hours, for a weekend 2500 to 3000 Euros. If anyone had ever offered me "£30k" / Thirty Thousand Euros, for just one weekend!? HOLY FUCK, that sugar-mama may not have known it but she just bought me body and sole,,, yes!

-

Thank you so much for recommending "Cuckquean Chronicles 01" it will be next!

-

We had already started reading "Becoming Emily: Phase 01", and the way Queen Jackie is smiling, she's got something going on behind those big brown eyes of hers... that I definitely want in on,,, yes!

-

From your two kinky dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋🌹🌹🌹😍😍🌹🌹🌹💋 💋 💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

I am delighted that you like this one - it was a collaboration with my then lover, EvieUKNE on whose "Emily" series it is based xxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...