Becoming Exhibitionists

Story Info
First time trying being exhibitionists.
1k words
4.28
6.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Mistress and I have been trying out some new things, just to see what we enjoy and, also in this instance, to see what others enjoy.

We've often thought about playing in front of others. Such as parallel play. But we aren't sure if we want to play with others.

Anyway. We heard about a website where you go live online and randomly get hooked up with other people on video. So we thought we would see if we liked performing for others and watching others live too.

Well! It was so much better and hotter than we anticipated. Mistress, in particular, got really into it, much more than I anticipated. And the longer it went on, the more vocal and dominating she became about what we were doing and what she wanted the others we were watching to do.

Anyway, I was all dressed up. My makeup and hair were done to perfection, sexy lingerie, my butt plugged, and Mistress made me wear my collar. Mistress was gorgeous as always in a sexy black and purple basque with stockings and heels. She was also wearing her strap on. The strap-on was to take a very focal point for the next couple of hours.

To make it easier, we set up the camera on a table with a tripod, so we didn't have to worry about it. We could then concentrate on playing, but were able to move on to the next person if we didn't like them, as we had an idea of who we wanted to play with.

So it's mostly men that come up, and we swiped on a few as they didn't look like our type. But after about 5 minutes, we came across another couple. They were looking for another couple too. As, as soon as they saw us, they said hi and started getting it on. It was very erotic to be watching another couple live and also us being watched at the same time. This is a different feeling from watching porn. It felt very personal and exciting.

So we started to play, and Mistress had me on my knees, and I was sucking her cock deep and long, and she was holding my head and forcing me down to gag and gag some more. It was a very sloppy blow job, and my mouth was sore by the time Mistress allowed me to stop. We played with them virtually for a good 30 mins, and as we both fucked and sucked, we chatted. Mistress was getting into it and was even instructing the other couple as well. It was super hot.

But then, we decided we wanted to play with some men to see them cum, and to see their reaction to a couple. We said bye to the couple and moved on.

This turned out to be a lot of fun. As soon as they saw we were a couple, you could see their interest perk up, and one guy even got the hand gel out to help himself along. Needless to say, he didn't last longer than a couple of minutes.

We played like this with Mistress fucking me and sucking my clitty and me sucking her strap on for what seemed like an age. It was super hot. We had guys instructing us and telling us what they wanted to see. We even used a doubled ended dildo together at one point. I got a bit greedy and hogged it too much as Mistress slapped me for having too much in my ass.

We lost count in the end, but we think 7 or 8 guys came by the end. This was very erotic and something we loved more and more every time we managed to bring a guy off.

For the last one, Mistress wanted me to cum at the end over another guys cock. So she chatted to the guy and told him what she wanted to see, and that was us two playing together and cumming for each other as she watched and instructed us.

He was up for this and was definitely loving seeing me stroke my cock for him.

We'd been playing for a while, and I didn't have long left in me, as Mistress and I had been playing for a good couple of hours already. Thank goodness for Viagra. So as I started to stroke myself, I felt close to cumming really quickly.

Mistress said I had to let him cum first, so she made me slow down, and I encouraged him to go faster and faster. Telling him that I was there, and I was sucking his cock and licking his balls while filling his ass with a dildo. I was getting super excited, and it was getting too much for me, and I was desperate to cum.

Mistress was also rimming my asshole at this time, and it was driving me wild. About 2 minutes later when I was about to explode, he came all over himself, and I so wanted this to be on my face, and in my mouth. Mistress clearly knows this as she knows it's my dream to be used and abused as a beta whore by an alpha male. She then collected all of my cum 30 seconds later and smeared it on my face and down my throat, and I had to lick up every drop. I felt like such a dirty slut.

We then shut the camera down, and Mistress instructed me to make her cum. She then placed on me the strap on face dildo we have and positioned herself over me, and rode my face until she came and came again. Mistress must always have more orgasms than me. So she had three, just to make sure she was satisfied.

At this point, I could take no more and was just a tired and useless mess.

At this point, she put my little clitty back in its cock cage and said I won't be needing that again until we go online next time. This is now the only time I'm allowed a release.

So having done this for the first time, we definitely want to go online and do this again, and we want to try parallel play in person and then who knows what it might lead to next.

But we have decided we will be going to a club night soon and hopefully, we will have some more stories to tell.