Construction Site Cock Sucker! Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy gets dumped, becomes a cocksucker!
11.3k words
4.86
9.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
578 Followers

It all started about nine months ago when my girlfriend of two years decided to dump me. I was madly in love and had been planning to ask her to marry me. That didn't look like it was an option any longer. I had been devastated and since the break up I had not even asked a woman out on a date.

Shelly had been as gentle and empathetic as she could but her reason for breaking up with me was still an ego crusher. I have a smaller than average cock at five inches. I had always thought it was good enough for Shelly as she had never seemed to mind and even had orgasms. Which I now wonder if they were faked. I assumed they were with my devastated ego.

It was a Thursday and Shelly was at my apartment when I got home from work. It was strange right off because she never got off work before me. When I walked in she was sitting at the dining table with a glass of wine. I got an uneasy feeling which was compounded by the words, "Tim we need to talk." My heart dropped. Nothing good ever came after those words.

I could tell she was nervous but also determined. Shelly took my hand in hers and smiled softly. "Tim, I am sorry to do this but I am breaking up with you. You are a wonderful boyfriend and you have treated me better than any boyfriend before you and for that I will always be grateful.

Tim I know you are planning to ask me to marry you so I regret that this has to come now before you can do that. You see Tim our sex life has been ok but the man I marry needs to have something you do not. I crave a big cock, it is not your fault what nature and genetics has given you and I am sorry. Please forgive me for hurting you, it is the last thing I want to do truly."

Before I could recover and speak Shelly downed her wine, sitting the glass down on the table. She sat her key to my apartment down beside the glass, picked up her bag, kissed me on the cheek and walked out. Just like that the woman I loved and thought I would be spending my life with was gone. I was alone. But worse I knew it was because I had a little dick. Even as gentle and loving as she had tried to be, that was a crushing blow.

So nine months later I still have not dated a single woman for even a single date. But I have become a complete whore for hard cock and I suck cock at least a few days a week. The following is how I became a construction site cocksucker and love it.

After Shelly walked out on me I got up and grabbed a beer from the fridge, followed by another and then another and then another until I was bumbling drunk. At some point I wound up in front of my computer naked. I had a Tumblr account so I logged on and started scrolling through videos, memes, and sexy pics making myself hornier and hornier as I got drunker and drunker.

Maybe an hour or so into looking at pics I was feeling somewhat drunk and had my cock in my free hand stroking it, edging myself. Having a smaller cock I have always been infatuated with porn and pics of really big cocks, at least two inches bigger than my five inches and bigger.

I had never reblogged anything on Tumblr I just looked at pics to get horny and jack off. Many times the pics and memes I looked at and even came really hard to were ones with big cocks, and girls cumming all over them.

I had fantasized a million times over about having a big cock like the ones I loved to look at and making women have gut wrenching orgasms all from my cock.

I happened to stumble across a short video of a man with a cock that had to be ten inches if it was an inch. It was fucking huge. He was stroking it and saying, "You want this big cock, you want to suck it, we both know you do faggot. Reblog so everyone can see what a cocksucking faggot you are." I was drunk, I was horny, and without thinking I reblogged my first post ever.

I watched the video four times not being able to stop imagining that big cock. Each time I heard him say "You want to suck it" my little cock pulsed. Just as I was about to replay the video AGAIN, I got an alert from someone named "Christian10" sending me a message. I had never DM'd anyone on Tumblr so at first, I didn't know what it was.

When I finally opened the message I saw, "So you reblogged my post you truly are a little cock fag aren't you?"

My hands were shaking, and my little cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. Precum was drooling out like a waterfall. I typed out my reply. I am Tim26.

Christian10: So, you reblogged my post you truly are a little cock fag, aren't you?

Tim26: I can't say I am a cock fag as I have never done anything with another male but your big cock is incredible.

Christian10: Your first and only reblog is my post where I specifically said reblog so everyone can see what a cocksucking faggot you are. If you don't want cock why did you reblog?

Tim26: I don't know really. I am so horny from watching vids and seeing pics and memes that when you said reblog I just followed your suggestion and did it.

Christian10: Is your real name Tim?

Tim26: Yes, it is and I assume you are Christian?

Christian10: Yes, that is correct. Tim how many times have you watched my video and stared at my big fat cock? I would bet at least three and each time your mouth waters. Am I wrong?

Tim26: Four times almost five when I got your DM. I am not a faggot, but your big cock is mesmerizing.

Christian10: Tim the 10 after my name is my cock length. Ten inches. I know why you reblogged and so do you Timmy. Let us not kid each other. Even if you have never done anything with a man you want my big cock don't you? Admit it little faggot!

His words were humiliating, and I wasn't a faggot but the way he talked so authoritatively and even belittling my name Tim by calling me Timmy, I again found myself typing without thinking. Fuck I was drunk AND horny. I replied.

Tim26: Yes, Christian I do want your cock. I want to touch it and feel how big it really is in my hands. The big mushroom head is captivating, and the precum looks delicious. (What the fuck was I saying?)

Christian10: Where are you located cocksucker wannabe?

Tim26: I am in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. Specifically on the east side of town.

Christian10: What a coincidence cocksucker, so am I. Do you know where Willie Myers Park is at?

Tim26: Yes, I do, I drive past it every day to and from work.

Christian10: Listen cocksucker, there is a walking trail in the back of the park that goes out to a picnic Gazebo by the water. Do you know it?

Tim26: Yes, I actually do, I have walked that trail a few times and watched the sunrise over the water.

Christian10: You are aware of the hotel and marina being built beside the park? I am a supervisor for one of the construction crews working those projects. Tomorrow at 4:00 PM you will be at the end of the trail sitting at the table under the gazebo. I will be there right after and you will suck your first cock. A big TEN INCH REAL MAN cock. Is that understood faggot?

When I read his command to be at the gazebo and that I WOULD be sucking his big cock I came without even touching my little five incher. I had been edging for hours and my little dick throbbed and spurted.

My first experience with a ruined orgasm. I hadn't even touched my dick when I came. The result was I was still unsatisfied and horny even tho I had came hard. I knew I would be there, even as scared as I suddenly was. I knew I wanted to see that big cock in real life, I had to see it.

Tim26: Yes Sir I will be there.

Christian10: I am signing off now tomorrow you become a cocksucker.

He signed off and was gone. I sat there with my little dick dripping cum on the floor. I was in a daze. Even drunk as I was, I realized I had just agreed to meet a man for sex. A man with a huge cock. A man with a cock like the cocks I had been looking at and thinking about in porn for years. I also knew I was going. Even after cumming I was still hard and still horny. Yes I would go and I knew if I did, Christian would not let me leave without sucking his huge cock. I was going.

Another DM alert popped up:

Christian10: Listen faggot DO NOT cum anymore until after you suck my cock!

Tim26: Yes Sir.

We both logged off. I was horny as fuck and wanted to cum again so badly. For some reason I felt that I had to obey Christian. I knew realistically he wouldn't know either way. But I would know. I had to follow his instructions. I didn't want to risk him not letting me see, touch (sigh) and suck his magnificent cock. So I took a cool shower and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up feeling like I was in a haze. I am lucky and have never had a hangover but I do wake up groggy and sometimes even still drunk. It was Friday and as I work four days a week ten hours a day I am always off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Being sober and more clear headed I thought about Shelly and was again sad. Then I thought about Christian and his big cock. I was glad in a way that I wouldn't have to lie to Shelly about going to suck my first cock.

I called my supervisor and explained my situation with Shelly and requested two weeks' vacation to get myself lined out so I could safely focus on my work. My boss agreed that was a good idea and granted my leave. With work off the table I set about making breakfast.

I was completely preoccupied with thoughts of sucking big cocks. Was I a faggot? Was I a wannabe cocksucker? I knew that day at 5:00 PM those questions would be answered. One thing that I did know, I wouldn't be trying to talk to women for a while. Shelly had made it clear my little five incher wouldn't please a woman, so I was in no hurry to face that type of humiliation again. If ever.

The rest of the morning is a blur and before I realized, it was 2:30 PM. I decided to shower and get ready to go to the park. To become a cocksucker. I showered and shaved. I decided on loose fitting basketball shorts and a comfortable tee shirt.

At 3:30 PM I headed out the door and drove directly to Willie Myers Park. The park was packed with cars. It seemed all the construction workers were using the park as a parking lot. I found a spot and parked.

I took a deep breath and stashed my wallet under the seat. I opened the car door and stepped out. Pushing the remote button to lock my car I started walking. No turning back now.

Reaching the entrance to the trail I felt like everyone in the park was watching me and knew why I was there. It was exhilarating and humiliating at the same time. What kind of man meets a stranger and agrees to suck his cock solely based on the fact that the stranger had a huge cock. I kept my head down and walked.

I arrived at the gazebo at the trail head at 3:50 PM and sat down. I was as nervous as I had ever been but weirdly, I was excited too. Before I could think to much about it, I looked up and a big man was walking up the trail towards me.

Christian was at least 6'4" with a slim waist and broad shoulders. He had the look of a football player. Big, strong, and confident.

Christian walked right up to me and asked if I was Tim? I nodded that I was. "I knew you would come faggot. One look at my fat cock and cocksuckers like you can't help themselves.

Before you leave here today three things will happen, " he said. He continued, "One: you will be a cocksucker, two: you will swallow your first load of hot jizz, and three: you will agree to be my cocksucking bitch and do anything I ask whenever I ask." "Are you ready to see what a real man's cock looks like faggot," he goaded me?

I nodded my agreement. No words were needed as we both knew I was there for his cock. I was there to be his cocksucker.

I started to stand so we could go somewhere for what was about to happen. I was shocked when he put his hand on my shoulder and forced me back down onto the bench. "Where do you think you're going cocksucker," he asked? He laughed at my confusion as he unzipped his jeans. You will become a cocksucker right here faggot, for the entire world to see. I was suddenly terrified.

Christian's big cock fell out, he was commando, and it looked even bigger in person. It was seven or eight inches and thick even while flaccid. Fully soft he was considerably bigger than my five-inch dick, I felt emasculated. I couldn't take my eyes off Christian's fat cock. He grabbed the back of my hair and pushed me forward, his strength was intense. "Kiss my cock little faggot," he commanded.

I hesitated but fuck he was strong, very strong. He pushed and my lips touched the fat cockhead that was right in my face. "Kiss it bitch, don't make me tell you again or you will regret it," he snarled. I did, I kissed the head, I licked it, I ran my tongue around it, I tasted my first cock.

I was suddenly lost in a cock daze. All that mattered was his huge fuck stick. I opened my mouth wide and took him in. I had been slobbering on and sucking his cockhead for a few minutes before I realized he wasn't holding my head anymore. I was all on my own worshipping his massive snake that was rapidly getting hard in my hands and mouth.

I heard Christian laughing as he said, "I knew you were a cocksucking faggot the second you reblogged my post. This big cock owned you from that point. You are now my cock slut to use as I wish." With that he pulled his beautiful big fat cock from my mouth and slapped my hands away.

I looked up at him with questioning eyes. He was smiling down at me, towering over me like some kind of Greek god. The god of masterful cock.

He spoke deeply "You want my cock back in your mouth don't you faggot? You want to be my slut and do anything I say just so you can have this big cock don't you sissy slut?" All I could do was nod yes as I said, "Yes I will do anything you say just please let me suck your beautiful cock some more. It feels so good and natural in my mouth and feels so heavy in my hands. I love your cock."

He laughed again and said, "Remember that bitch when I call you, you will drop everything and do my bidding without question. Understood little faggot?" I agreed committing myself to his amazing cock. He smiled down at me and re-offered his cock to my eager mouth.

At that moment I wasn't sure if I was a faggot, but I was sure I was a cocksucker, for life. At the very least I was now bisexual with an insatiable desire to suck big fat cock.

There was no more need for words. Two of the three things Christian had said would happen had already happened. I was now a cocksucker, I had agreed to be his bitch and do anything he said. There was only one thing left to do to complete the trifecta. I was going to swallow his hot sperm. I was going to be full blown cock whore.

I was nervous but I really wanted to taste this big man's cum. It would cement my place as his cocksucker. So I sucked and licked and stroked his beast of a cock doing everything I could to earn his semen.

Christian took my head in his hands and started fucking my face. I was gagging every time he shoved his hard cock into the back of my throat. Spittle and drool was flooding my mouth and ruining the front of my shirt. He was pushing harder and harder trying to get into my virgin throat. I was making the gluck gluck gluck sounds repeatedly. I was sure someone might hear but in that moment I did not care. All that mattered was pleasuring his rigid man cock. I caressed his golf ball sized nuts encased in a hairless ball sack as he continued to use my mouth like a pussy, fucking it without mercy.

I was dizzy from lust and lack of oxygen. Christian was not giving me much time to breathe as he continuously pounded his thick meat into my tight throat. Slowly but surely, he was gaining ground. I could feel my throat starting to stretch and open up for his fat member. I was getting weak and my arms just dropped to my sides as I was face fucked like a cock loving slut. Then it happened, my throat gave in to the brutal assault and opened.

Christian shoved his ten-inch cock all the way down my throat. Not only was I now a cocksucker but I was a deepthroating cocksucker. My first cock was huge and now it was deep in my throat.

Christian held my head and held his cock deep down my throat. I started slapping his thighs trying to push him back. My throat was convulsing, I was struggling for air. I heard Cristian saying something about being a natural faggot cocksucker just before his cock pulsed and he started shooting his thick hot load directly into my stomach. I felt about five spurts and I was seconds away from passing out due to lack of ability to breathe.

He pulled out of my throat and shot three more big globs of his thick man sause onto my tongue. My eyes were watering with tears running down my face from struggling to get a breath. I tasted his hot sperm on my tongue and swallowed it down. All three of Christian's predictions were now fact.

I sat there on the bench trying to regain my strength and focus as Christian wiped his wet slimy cock all over my face before tucking it back into his jeans. He said, "Same time tomorrow, same place faggot." Then he turned and walked away without another word.

I finally got myself together and stood shakily to walk back to my car. I looked down and the front of my shirt was thoroughly saturated with spit and slime. I didn't know how I would get to my car with no one noticing that but I also didn't care. I was exhausted just from getting face fucked. I was weak but I was floating on air. Christian had had a massive orgasm and it was all thanks to me and my cocksucking mouth.

Maybe Shelly was wrong, I did have a small cock but I COULD give pleasure. I knew I would be sucking Christian's cock again. I also wanted other cocks. I might not be a full-blown faggot but I damn sure was a newly devout cocksucker.

I made it to my car luckily without being seen to closely. I hit the start button and slowly pulled away. The drive home was a blank, I drove on instinct thinking about what had transpired. I had PUBLICALLY sucked a very big cock, I has swallowed sperm, and I had agreed to be a cock slut. I was excited about it. Then I was parking in front of my apartment.

One of the apartment maintenance men was working on the air conditioning unit to the apartment next door to mine. No way would I be able to get past him without him seeing the mess my shirt was. I contemplated taking my shirt off and walking to my apartment shirtless but he was looking in my direction and would surely see me taking my shirt off before walking right past him. I gave in and just got out of the car and head down, walked to my apartment.

Just as I thought I was about to get past him he spoke to me. Hey Tim, you are in #507 aren't you. I stopped and told him that he was correct. I noticed he was eyeballing the mess on my shirt. I was immediately beet red and I think my embarrassment confirmed to him that he was right in what he was thinking.

He told me he needed to check the air conditioning unit in my apartment and asked if now was a good time. I had no reason to say no so I relented. once upstairs I unlocked my door and stepped inside holding the door for him to enter.

I knew him from previous maintenance call jobs, his name was Alejandro but everyone called him Alex. I closed the door and as I turned around Alex had his cock out. I was shocked but couldn't help but stare. It wasn't huge like Christian, but it was a good seven inches. He was stroking it and as I looked up he was grinning evilly.

"So Tim I can see from your shirt what you have been up to. I know that look from when I give it to my wife while her hands are tied behind her back. Do you want me to tie your hands too or do you just want to take this cock you fucking faggot?" he asked. For a moment I was panicked but he was right, I was a cocksucker, so I just went to my knees and put my arms behind my back.

Alex walked around behind me while pulling his belt from the loops on his jeans. He quickly wrapped the belt around my wrists and fore arms securing me so I couldn't move my arms. Standing back in front of me his cock was already hard. I think he liked the total submission me being bound presented him. Alex stepped forward and began rubbing his smooth cock all over my face.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
578 Followers