Becoming Flyer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was amazing Coach Natasha, you are amazing." Natasha picked up her dangling head and kissed her passionately for an extended period, something the two of them had been thinking about far too long. It felt electrifying to both of them.

"I like hearing these sordid stories. I think I will send you home with a homework assignment tonight, how does that sound?" Stacey hoped she would be sleeping here, so she hesitated, not sure how to answer honestly. The whip cracked right on her pussy this time, causing Stacey to nearly sit all the way up, but she quickly recovered her position and covered it instinctually with her hand.

"S-ssounds fine, Coach Natasha."

"Leave your hand there, you may as well play with yourself for me while I give you your assignment." Her coach started rubbing both of her breasts thru the soft mesh, spending extra attention on her nipples. Stacey masturbated for her and placed the other hand over the hand fondling her breast.

After a long pause, her coach whispered softly in her ear, slowly, "Tonight, after the lights go out, I want you to taste Erica's pussy. Apparently, she has a crush on you, it would really boost her morale. I will know if you don't do your homework, so you better not try to lie to me when you give me the details tomorrow." Erica was the shyest, most innocent looking girl on the team, but also one of the two that made out with each other in the first shower while washing each other's sex.

"Yes Coach Natasha, thank you for the assignment!" she almost screamed, as she came on her furiously reciprocating fingers, while Nat squeezed her little boobs and nipples almost hard enough to bruise them, but not quite.

12