All Comments on 'Becoming Flyer Ch. 04'

by BlinkOneSomething

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
sorry

not one of your better parts in this series.

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 5 years agoAuthor
Don't apologize

Even a none constructive comment is better than nothing. I can't please everyone. But telling an author "sorry" just sounds patronizing, for future reference. Thanks for taking the time to leave a little bit of feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad, Aside for the asshole guys getting involved)

Hi, Zayne here

I would've rather not seen Stacey get f'd like that by those guys, but as long as it's there to further the story between her and Vick I don't mind. If there is one character in this story that doesn't deserve to be smacked by a guy like that (being smacked by anyone in a consensual, sexual way is fine), but it would have to be Stacey that didn't deserve to be treated like that. Plus it really was not consensual and I don't play that game, those guys shouldn't have gotten away from that unscathed. Good to see you're taking the less aggressive and graphic way though, just punched her coach in the mouth.

That was a set-up by her coach and it wasn't cool, didn't even turn me on because I just wanted to see her and Vick get punished for being together secretly. If you were trying to get us to not like the coach, well... you did it for me. I was okay with her doing things to Stacey because it was consensual, but do not push them to do things they don't like or aren't exactly comfortable with doing, F that coach! I hope she gets hers.

Good job anyway, I thought you could've added to that last scene since it felt kind of clipped. Anyway, would like to see where this dynamic between Stacey and her (girlfriend?) Vick goes since I'm really starting to like it. I loved that you had Vick get uber protective over Stacey. That's what any good lover would do in that situation. If you can, try not to bring any more GUYS into this story.

I'm a male, 20-year-old, but I came for the girls to get together, not guys to get in their way... Maybe you could do it where Vick punishes Natasha for what she did, and was trying to do to them. Never try to break apart love, it'll end badly for those that try to. The word better spread of what Coach did, and she better be getting punished by Vick in the next 2 chapters. A punch to the face won't keep that bitch coach quiet for long.

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Zayne

Feedback like that is gold to us authors and I really appreciate it. The guys were risky being in a mostly lesbian love story, I totally agree. Chapter 5 is out, you will like it. I've moved on to writing a new multi-parter. Coming soon! Thanks again, so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkOneSomething@BlinkOneSomething
Horny 40 something living in New England. I enjoy writing about things that can and do happen, but are still on the deviant side and sometimes exaggerated to provide that extra "punch". Open to writing custom stories for or about you, don't hesitate to ask. Please if you r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES