All Comments on 'Becoming Flyer Ch. 05'

by BlinkOneSomething

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is It Really The End

I didn't want it to end so soon. I thought you could've juiced it for an additional 3 or 4 chapters. I can't wait to see what you write next. Hopefully, with fewer guys getting involved, I'm a guy so I don't mind the guy/girl stories, but when I'm looking for a lesbian story in the lesbian sex stories section, and since this style of yours is mostly in the BDSM and lesbian sex categories it isn't supposed to have any guys having sex with the girls, it's supposed to have guys having sex with the protagonist if it builds-up the relationship between the protagonist and the protagonists female lover.

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 5 years agoAuthor
Unfortunately, yes

I could have easily made it longer and originally it was going to be or it would have been a one week camp. I understand what you mean about the mixed categories, but we have to choose a single category. It was mostly about the sexual awakening of Stacey to me. There are strict age requirements for characters on this site. I don't disagree with you at all, and having the guys turn on Natasha would have been very interesting indeed! Your comments are valued and totally appreciated, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. There is another long one in the works!

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Flying high

Best chapter of this series

Oohh that got kinky, great.

I like that you used a safe word in the dominating Nadine scene

Hot and sexy writing

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkOneSomething@BlinkOneSomething
Horny 40 something living in New England. I enjoy writing about things that can and do happen, but are still on the deviant side and sometimes exaggerated to provide that extra "punch". Open to writing custom stories for or about you, don't hesitate to ask. Please if you r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES