Becoming Fred's Pig Pt. 05

Story Info
Fred inducts Mike into his new life as a pig.
3.4k words
4.49
16.6k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was munching on the last couple of Twizzlers left in the bag when we turned off of the winding forest road we had been driving on since exiting the highway half an hour ago. As we pulled onto a long dirt driveway that meandered up a wooded hill, I couldn't yet see his house. As we were cresting the top I saw my first glimpse of his abode. It was a decently sized two story home, with a nice big front porch complete with the obligatory porch swing. Once Fred parked the car, I looked back the way we came and I couldn't even make out the roadway we came from. "You must really like your privacy," I commented jokingly.

"It's nice and peaceful in these parts. In the winter it can be a pain to get anywhere, but I work from home and can order groceries to be delivered. I find the seclusion calming, and there are no nosey neighbors to get in my business." We both climbed out the car and briefly stretched our limbs before I started walking towards the back of his property. He had a small shed that I assumed housed his lawn care equipment off to the side. His backyard had a clearing of about half an acre of fairly flat land, with the forest resuming after that. In these parts there seemed to be nothing but a natural earth and pine scent and the calming feeling of seclusion.

Walking back towards the front of the house, Fred put his hand on my shoulder to stop me in my tracks. "Take your clothes off" he ordered me bluntly. I was caught somewhat off guard by the request, but I obliged nonetheless. Pulling my shirt over my head I could feel his stony gaze appraising me. I then undid my belt and stepped out of my jeans. I lazily folded them up and put them on the hood of the car and knelt down to start untying my shoes. Once I was in my nothing but my boxers, I looked back at Fred. "Underwear too. Pigs don't wear clothes. Don't worry, no one is around for miles. It's just you and me. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Reluctantly I slid my underwear off my body and put it on top of the pile of clothes. While I may have been mentally against the idea of being naked in the middle outside, my groin betrayed me. Feeling the light breeze blow against the head of my circumcised penis, in conjuncture with the brisk spring air causing my balls scrunch up and recede was surprisingly erotic. Quickly my member was full of blood from arousal and standing at attention, pointing right at Fred. He sauntered over and cupped his hands around my balls, softly running his fingers over them. "You'll get used to being naked in no time. The moving truck should be here in about half an hour, so get on inside." He let go of my balls and went to the trunk to start unloading my luggage. I grabbed my pile of clothes and walked over to the front porch. Feeling the breeze against my bare ass was giving me goosebumps. I never knew I had an exhibitionist side to me before, but I was definitely turned on by the thought of someone else being able to see me at this vulnerable moment.

"The door should be unlocked," Fred called from behind me. "Aren't many people around this neck of the woods so I don't have to worry about intruders." He was still pulling my belongings out of the trunk and stacking them neatly next to the car so I went inside without him. Once through the front door, the first room to the left of the foyer was the living room. He had a big leather L-shaped couch and a massive 70 inch tv in the room, along with a Nintendo Switch and an impressively full bookshelf. Walking forwards past the living area I stepped into the kitchen where I saw massive amounts of food waiting for me. There were multiple jugs of differing brands of weight gain powder on the countertop, next to more flavors of Pringles than I could imagine. Opening some of the cupboards I saw more of my favorite foods, with multiple brands of cereals, creamy soups, Little Debbie branded treats, cartons of goldfish, and much, much more.

I heard the front door open and shut as Fred dropped some of my luggage inside and went back outside to fetch more. I continued perusing the food selection, opening the freezer to see mini corn dogs, tater tots, French fries, chicken fingers, frozen pizzas, and churros. Closing the freezer door I continued on my self guided tour of the house. The dining room was connected to the kitchen with a small round table with a couple of chairs and a centerpiece of a bowl of apples. I assumed those were for Fred himself. Moving on to the right of the food haven, I stepped into his office. He had a large corner desk with 3 monitors, and an array of papers and folders scattered across it. In the corner of the office was a large futon with a fluffy blanket and some large plush looking pillows.

I jumped as I felt a hand firmly grab my ass and give it a firm squeeze. "How are you liking my place so far?" he whispered seductively in my ear, while his hand absentmindedly gave my ass cheek a massage.

"It's cute! You really went the extra mile by getting me all my favorite foods." I replied, turning to look at him. Now that I was facing him, he used both hands cup my averaged sized butt and pulled me in close to him.

"I would do anything to make you feel happy and comfortable. This transformation is just as much about you as it is me." He started to squeeze my butt harder, and one of his fingers slipped into my crack and started circling my anus. He leaned in for a kiss and I lovingly reciprocated. While making out, his finger started to prod my asshole until it was firmly two knuckles deep inside me. I had never tried any sort of anal pleasuring before but feeling his finger plugging me up had me on an undiscovered level of stimulation. He slowly hooked his finger upwards and started pleasuring my prostate. The shockwave of bliss hit me like a truck and I felt my knees start to get weak and fall into his chest.

"I knew you'd be a sucker for ass play. You're such a cute little sub. As much as I'd love to see where this takes us, the movers are going to arrive soon. I will have most of your stuff stored in the basement as you won't be needing them. Go upstairs to my room and make yourself at home in bed. I'll handle the movers and get started on cooking part one of the welcome feast. I'll call you down once they've left." He retracted his finger from my ass and brought it up to my mouth.

I curiously looked at his digit and asked defensively "You want me to put your stinky finger in my mouth?".

"Yes. People eat ass everyday and they're alright. Plus pigs are quite vile creatures. They live in and roll around in their own feces everyday. Cleaning my finger off for me is nothing for a soon to be swine like you. Just lick it up."

I closed my eyes and could smell the slight stench of my shit emanating from his finger. I put my mouth around it reluctantly and started to lick his finger clean. It didn't taste nearly as bad as I thought it would. However it was still weird licking whatever was sitting in my asshole off his finger. I resisted the urge to gag and once I was finished I opened my eyes back up to look at him. "See, it wasn't that bad. Now get that cute ass upstairs and relax. I'll let you know when it's safe to come back downstairs." I turned to walk up the stairs and he gave my ass a healthy swat. "I can't wait until your ass is twice that size baby. You'll look so fucking hot."

Once I was atop the stairs I found his bedroom and went over to lay on it. Now that I was here, Fred was certainly starting to display a lot more of his perversion and dominance over me. Laying naked on his bed, I started to slowly stroke my erection. Even though I thought eating my own ass was gross, the way he went about it got my blood flowing. I swear, Fred could say or do anything to me and it would turn me on. Reaching towards his nightstand I found the remote and turned on Netflix. Unsurprisingly, we had very similar tastes in shows and I resumed where he left off in Parks and Rec.

A couple of episodes later, Fred called from downstairs to let me know that lunch was ready to be served. From upstairs I could already smell an intoxicating mixture of delicious smells emanating from the kitchen. Once at the bottom of the stairs, I turned towards the kitchen and saw a monster display of food on the kitchen table. Fred turned around from the stove and excitedly waved me over so he could show me the courses he had prepared.

"First things first" Fred said as he opened a pill bottle and handed me one. "You're going to need this appetite supplement."

I popped the pill in my mouth and swallowed it dry. Looking at the table, I was shocked that this was just supposed to be the lunch for today. The spread of food included fried chicken and waffles with a slathering of syrup, a Dutch apple pie a la mode, and a quart of chocolate milk. There was no way in hell I would be able to finish it all in one sitting.

Fred saw the apprehension on my face from seeing the amount of food he cooked. "Don't worry babe, that stimulant I gave you will allow you to finish it all. It's fast acting and works wonders." He put his arm around my hip and kissed me on the cheek. "I can't wait to watch you enjoy all of this. But first I know you've been waiting for years to see the heat that I'm packing." And with that, he pulled his pants down so that he was just in his compression shorts and a shirt. Knowing exactly what he was insinuating, I got down on my knees and started to gaze in wonder at his flaccid package through his underwear. His member was impressive even in its dormant state, hugging his right thigh. As my hand lightly touched it through his spandex, I could feel the heat emanating from his junk. Blood started rushing to it and it started expanding beneath my grip. I moved my other hand up and began giving his hog a two handed massage. A couple seconds ago it was about the size of a hot dog, but he was quickly expanding in length and girth. Being overtaken by my horny state of mind brought on by finally getting to see my longtime friend, I grabbed his underwear by the waistline and quickly pulled it down.

I was immediately overcome by the heavenly stink of his junk, the sweat he built up from helping the movers and arranging my feast making it all the more potent. His dick now finally mere inches from my face, I reached out and grabbed it at the base with my right hand. Even in a half erect state I could barely wrap my hand around its girth. He was uncircumcised, the large bulbous head of his penis starting to poke out beneath his foreskin. I began to gently stroke him from the base while my left hand scooped his balls. I moved my face towards his crotch and closed my eyes, inhaling to get a good whiff of him. I felt myself grow harder at the strong aroma his manhood gave off. Moving my head back I looked at his now fully erect dick in my hand. My right hand only covered a third of his massive shaft, and it would take two hands to fully encompass the circumference of his girth. His head was now partially out, and his urethra looked big enough to fit a quarter in. I had to move my hand from his balls to help hold the heavy monster of my childhood friend's cock. He was well over ten inches, probably closer to foot, as even with holding him in both hands he still had several inches to spare. Comparing it to a sausage doesn't come close to describing the behemoth of a sexual organ he possessed. "Holy fuck Fred..." I muttered, lost in a trance while staring at the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen (not that I'd even seen that many).

"Eleven inches long and seven inches around. Not that I've measured it or anything" Fred mumbled while leaning back against the kitchen table. "It's gonna take some time before you asshole is loose enough to be able to take a pounding from it. But hopefully you'll be as eager as I am to start stretching you out in preparation." He looked down at me lustily as I started to run my tongue in circles around his exposed head. I tasted some of his smegma and started feverishly licking the crevice behind his glans. Fred moaned loudly and moved his hand to the back of my head. He started to run his fingers through my hair before nudging me forwards. I understood the nonverbal queue and opened my mouth as wide as possible to start blowing him. I made sure to pull my gums over my teeth so as not to accidentally ruin the mood. With just his head in my mouth, I could already feel my jaws beginning to stretch uncomfortably. I used my tongue to slowly suck more of his monstrosity into my jaw. "Oh my god Mike, you really know how to work that tongue."

I continued lapping up the underside of his foreskin and enjoying the taste of his uncleaned junk. Maybe it was because licking Fred's finger earlier awakened something in me, but being a disgusting pig savoring my master's smegma had me on another level of ecstasy. I now had probably four or five inches of his dick in my mouth, while still slowly stroking him with both hands. I started to bob my head back and forth, trying to fit increasingly more of his pole into my wide stretched mouth but I could feel my esophagus starting to get probed. I resorted to gripping him tighter with my hands and stroking him faster, while continuing to run my tongue in circles around it. I could hear myself making mild slurping noises on his dick, and gagging once when I went too deep. "Oh fuck, Mikey, you're a natural cocksucker" Fred exclaimed loudly, while gripping my hair tighter in his hands and continuing to try and urge me to take more into my mouth. "Open that throat for me piggy and finish my off!"

Upon his insistence I tried to inhibit my gag reflex and slowly allow his tool to enter my throat. I slowed my strokes down and removed one of my hands to allow for my mouth to continue on its long trek towards his pubic hair. Now that his monstrous penis was blocking my airway, the only breaths I could get were through my nose. I managed to fit another inch or two in down my windpipe, taking in well over half his dick now. The ecstasy from not only sucking another man's dick for the first time, but also one of this caliber had me close to cumming. As I got closer and closer to climaxing my breathing picked up and I accidentally snorted through my nose. This must have been the final straw to bring Fred over the edge as he shouted "Ah yes my little sow, snort for daddy like the barn animal you are!" I could feel his hot member begin to pulse and his semen start to rush down his length and I pulled his dick back a couple of inches to invite his load into my mouth. Jet after jet of hot salty cum filled my mouth until his engorged cock started to soften up and his ejaculation ceased.

At the same time the excitement of it all caused me to finish as well, spurting my spunk all over his hard wood floors. I swished his nut around in my mouth, enjoying the briny pungent taste of my new master. He had produced such a large amount that I could feel some of it starting to drip out of the corner of my mouth. After several swallows I managed to get it all down. Coming down from my erotic high I looked in front of me to see the deflating beauty of a prick in front of me. I grabbed it with one hand and started to lick the remaining bits of spunk from the head of his dick, now partially covered by his foreskin again. "That was amazing" Fred moaned, my insistence of cleaning his still sensitive dick clearly causing an overflow of euphoria. "You managed to get over half my cock down your throat. Are you sure you haven't done this before, you little slut. You'd get the best hooker this side of the Mississippi a run for her money." He chuckled before looking down at me. He had an approving smirk on his face, but his eyes looked hungry for more.

Having finished tidying his phallus with my tongue, I returned his gaze from my knees and winked while flashing him a cheeky smile. "That was honest to god my first time sucking another man off. I had dreamed about giving you a blowjob for so long after you gave me one all those years ago. I've probably blown you in my dreams hundreds of times. But even my vivid imagination couldn't have prepared me for your gigantic dick!" I laughed and then looked at the floor and remembered I had managed to orgasm without even touching myself. "I'm sorry about the mess I made though, I'll clean it up."

As I went to stand up and get some paper towels, Fred's firm hand grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "Clean it with your mouth, porky." Falling back to my knees, I didn't need to look up. I could feel his domineering gaze upon me and sense the wicked smirk on his face. After licking my own ass off of his finger early and blowing him, I had already felt fairly dirty. The lengths he was going to make me embrace a more animalistic side of myself, despite how gross it seemed on the surface, was deep down intoxicating. And the manner with which he commanded me to do these foul acts was the cherry on top. I could feel the blood starting to return to my nether region as I bent down and licked my sperm off the floor. Despite how disgusting the act should seem, I felt liberated doing it. I was nothing but a piglet cleaning up the mess I had made.

Having accomplished my demeaning task, I sat back to gander up at Fred. He studied me with cold eyes before remarking "This is just the beginning. I have so much in store for you, my little piggy. In a couple months time no one from your previous life will even be able to recognize you. I will shape and mold you into something the world has never seen before. You will be the first human turned into a swine. And you will be all mine. I own you now. I'll fuck and feed you every day, while you swell up in size. You thought you were fat before, but you were nowhere near the weight I'll push you to. Surgeons will slowly modify your body until you are no longer recognizable as a human being. Before you know it, you'll just be my prized hog."