Becoming Fred's Pig Pt. 04

Story Info
Mike prepares to move in with Fred.
3.1k words
4.31
8.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning groggy and confused. I looked over at my bedside clock to see it was already 11 AM. I racked my brain as I heard my stomach grumble loudly, and I began to try to piece together the events from the previous night. I begrudgingly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom heading straight for the porcelain throne. As soon as I sat down my intestines began to gratefully empty themselves.

I vaguely remember finishing the second pizza and thinking I wasn't going to make it. All I had left were the breadsticks and a glass of soda, but I was filled to the brim. It was at this point that Fred motivated me to finish what we started by offering to give me a blowjob in exchange for finishing the hefty meal. He pulled down my underwear and started sucking me off under the table while I ate. The pleasure of stuffing myself silly mixed with Fred's magic tongue skills quickly brought me to an abrupt orgasm. After cumming, I finished off the last breadstick and slumped back in my chair. The pain and ecstasy intertwined and I was momentarily paralyzed in my chair from the sensory overload.

Eventually I came to and Fred helped me to my feet and walked me over to my bedroom. He gently guided me under the sheets and then crawled in next to me. He draped his arm over my slightly distended midsection and whispered "That was such an unexpectedly thrilling night Mike. It was good to see you again. You'll probably pass out quickly after I stop talking, but I'll be picking you up two Fridays from now. Be packed and ready to go. If you need a moving truck for some of your things, I'll pay for it."

"Sounds good to me boss man." I mumbled. "Do you think you could rub my belly for a little bit. I feel close to bursting."

"Of course babe."

That was the last thing I remembered hearing him say. I stood up after finishing on the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach had pretty much deflated thanks to my urgent bowel movement, but my abs seemed slightly less defined. I stood on the scale and I weighed one and a half pounds heavier than I did the day before. That put me at 176.5 pounds. Seeing that number go up sparked an ember inside me, and I wanted to fan the flames to turn it into a bonfire. I wanted to keep my food consumption up so that when Fred came to pick me up in two weeks I would reaffirm my commitment to this hedonistic fantasy. My personal goal was to be 180 pounds in two weeks.

As I leaned closer to the mirror I could see the dried bits of food on my face. Scratching at them, I decided that while I'm still allowed, I would make ample use of my shower. As I was turning it on, however, my dick slowly reached half chub thinking of how dirty Fred might let me get. The extra details and effort he was putting into my own twisted kink almost shocked me. I had no idea what he had in store for me, but I knew he was an extremely creative and strong willed man. I was inching ever closer to beginning my life as a pig.

The next couple days I tried to push myself to eat more and more, but the progress was moving at a snail's pace. I had snapchatted Fred a picture of the scale with the caption 'starting weight'. He instantly replied with a picture of his crotch in compression shorts and said 'I can't wait to make that number soar.' I screenshotted it and jerked off to the rough outline of his impressive flaccid member and the insinuation of his message.

Since then, our correspondence has mainly consisted of me telling him what I have been eating. He always encourages me to order more food, but I have been having a hard time finishing it all. A lot of the time I leave some for a late night snack or as an addition to my breakfast the next day. I didn't have the heart to tell him about it, but I had a feeling he would know when I arrived at almost the same weight he left me at.

The Friday before my new life would begin, I had already made serious headway with the packing. Normally I was a last minute packer, enjoying the little adrenaline rush you get from trying to cram everything in a suitcase last minute. I was so excited to move in with Fred however that I just wanted it to be that day already. And packing was a great way to distract myself and eat up the time.

As I was sorting all my video game consoles and their various wires and accessories into boxes, I got a Snapchat message asking to see a picture of the scale for his weight log. I considered leaving my clothes on to hide the fact that I was struggling with gaining, but lying to Fred just felt wrong. I stripped down to my birthday suit and got on the scale, taking a picture of the readout. 178 pounds. I sent it to him and immediately got a reply. '1 and 1/2 pounds? I probably put that much weight on you in one night. Are you sure you are up for this? I have been making big preparations for when you move here but this is quite discerning.'

'Yes' I replied earnestly 'It's hard to push myself to eat more when you're not around.'

"Don't worry, as long as you're on board I have many ways to help you out. I've already ordered appetite stimulants and weight gain shakes. I've been researching the most buttery, delicious, fattening recipes I could find as well. You'll be in good hands in one weeks time. Just try your best on your own for now." Holy cow he was really planning to fatten me up good. With all those ingredients, I would probably be putting on weight like it was my job. And it kind of would be.

As moving day approached, all my belongings were stowed away in boxes and stacked near the front door for the movers to grab. I had finished all the food I had in my house (which wasn't very much) and continued to live off of delivery meals. I figured since I was struggling to eat bigger portions, I would start eating the most fattening food I could find. I probably ate 10 orders of McDonald's alone that week. And when Friday finally arrived, I woke up and stepped on the scale to see I weighed 181 pounds.

After proudly sending the picture to Fred (who was probably already driving to pick me up) I gave myself a good long look in the mirror. My body did look a minutely pudgier. My abs were fading, only visible now as small indiscriminate bumps on my abdomen. My chest had lost some of its muscularity, making my pecs less firm than before. Holding my arm out in front me, I could also pinch at the smallest layer of fat hanging down off of it. My thighs and face looked relatively the same, with my cheeks looking less hollow than they usually do. I took some pictures of my naked body in the mirror to save for "before and after" pictures.

I started to imagine what I would look like in a couple months. My stomach would probably be the first and fastest to grow. When I was younger I had been a fat kid before becoming an avid gym member. I remember at my heaviest I weighed 235 pounds. The feeling of having an extra 60 pounds was still vivid in my memory. Everywhere you went, you were conscious of your weight. Walking around, I could always feel my chubby thighs rubbing against each other. Even doing the simplest of exercises would cause my sizable tummy to shake with every step. When I was lying down, my cellulite filled belly would obscure half of the view of my erect dick. I also remember having fairly large man boobs, which at the time I was very ashamed of. They had each been large enough to fill my hand and had a vaguely triangular shape to them, with my puffy nipples obviously pointing out of all my shirts. I had never tried on a bra back then, but I would imagine I was easily a C cup.

Looking at my moderately toned chest and abdomen in the mirror, I could start to imagine the transformation ahead of me. My love handles would expand and my belly would start to extend outwards. My man boobs would thicken to like a nice pair of perky tits before gravity took its hold and made them sag on to the top of my soon to be barrel-like midsection. Then I would be inked from head to toe with a pinkish hue and I would be rid of my bodily hairs. Looking toward my neck, I could imagine my once hated double chin coming back. When I was younger I detested being fat because I had no idea what being skinny was like. My main motivation for losing weight back then was so that I could find a girlfriend. It's funny though because Fred was my close friend even when I was at my fattest, but he had never once made fun of me for it. Maybe back then he liked my overweight frame. After years of working hard to maintain my physique, I was ready to put the weight back on. I was ready to hear the floorboards creak again beneath my feet, and for my added blubber to make its welcome reappearance all over my body.

A couple of hours later the movers arrived and I showed them all the stuff I would need them to grab. Stepping back into my room, I grabbed my bathroom toiletries and threw them in the suitcase with my clothes. Zipping it up and bringing it out to the kitchen, I took one last look around my apartment. It really wasn't much to get nostalgic about, and honestly I was very much looking forward to Fred picking me up and never seeing this place again.

As if on cue, Fred walked in the front door past the movers and waltzed over to me, pecking me on the cheek and wrapping me up in an energetic embrace. "181. That's pretty impressive. Did you get an early start on some weight gain shakes?"

"Hell no. I just started eating most of my meals from McDonald's. That shit is super rich in sugar and fats."

He smiled at me and reached his hand under my shirt and felt my stomach. "I'm so glad your abs are almost gone, I never thought they looked good on you." He shook his hand gently and I felt the small layer of chub move as the newly minted fat cells were jostled. "Still a pretty pathetic looking tummy, but it's a start." Glancing over his shoulder I saw the movers looking curiously at us. When Fred reciprocated their gaze they quickly returned to their jobs. "Don't worry about them Mikey" he said reassuringly while reaching into his jacket pocket. I looked back at him and he had pulled out a black dog collar with a round, silver name tag on it. Without waiting for my response, he reached his arms around my neck and snapped it in place. Looking me in the eyes with a more serious expression than I had seen before he said "You're my little piglet now. I hope you're ready for your new life. This collar is only temporary until I can pierce your ear for an ear tag. Plus, I am certain you will grow out of it very quickly. Are you ready to go?"

"I'm ready" I quietly squeak out. I could feel the beginnings of an erection forming in my pants from Fred's sudden display of dominance. As if he could sense it he looked down and then grabbed my hand and led me out to his car. He opened the passenger door for me, and I graciously climbed in, adjusting my pants as I sat down.

"I'll go grab your luggage. I don't want you to exert any more energy than you have too, my little prize porker." He then sauntered away and in a couple of trips had all of my luggage tucked into his trunk and backseat. All the extra effort that Fred was putting into this was more than I could ever ask for. It almost felt like he wanted me to become a pig more than I did. Turning the car on, he looked over at me and winked. "I hope you're as excited to start this as I am. Although I don't know why I'm even asking, you're still hard from when I put the collar on you earlier." He laughed heartily as he pulled out of the driveway, and told me to open the glovebox.

Inside was a big bag of twizzlers, a can of pringles and a large shaker bottle with a brown liquid in it. Pulling the bottle out, I popped open the cap and smelled it. It smelt like a chocolate milkshake with a hint of peanut butter. "That's the gainer shake. I got a bunch of different flavors, but that one is plain chocolate with some ice cream and peanut butter added in. I only put one scoop of powder in so it won't be too filling."

Taking a sip of it, it tasted like a thick Sonic milkshake. There was a bit of a grainy texture to it that I recognized instantly from years of drinking protein shakes, but the rich peanut butter and smooth ice cream vastly overwhelmed it. Taking a few more swigs of it, I looked out the window as we drove north towards our destination. I knew the drive from upstate New York to Vermont only took a couple of hours. Before long I would be indoctrinated as my new lover's pig.

Taking one more swig I put the shake in the cup holder and grabbed the can of Pringle's, popping the cap off, and immediately shoved four in my mouth and started chewing. I could feel Fred's presence looking at me from my peripheral vision. "You really know what my favorite snacks are don't you?" I said through the mouthful of chips.

"I've been a secret admirer of you all my life. When you were a tubby freshman in high school, I would try to stack my cupboards with your favorite snacks for when you slept over on weekends. I loved your chubby body. In between games and shows I would watch in awe as you stuffed your greedy face. Your stomach was so ripe and perfect. Even though you didn't know it at the time, I would tuck my erection between my legs as I watched you feed."

I sat looking out the passenger side window for a second as I processed Fred's story. I hadn't realized back then that he was so enamored with me, let alone my out of shape body. Had I known, I may have never shed the weight in search of losing my virginity. It's funny how life works sometimes. "So then me telling you about my fantasy must have been not only been a massive turn on for you, but also what you had hoped for for so long"

"You have no idea Mikey. Watching you lose your precious pudge was heartbreaking for me. Seeing you become a fit hunk with some of the prettiest girls at our school hanging off your arm had crushed me. I always kept a smile on my face however and never let it get to me. I figured I could always find some other bear to fulfill my desires with."

"Us hooking up at that party was probably the highlight of my life before I came to visit you two weeks ago. You have been my crush since elementary school. It took a lot of courage on my part to reach back out to you. If I had come over and you told me that our hookup was just some youthful experimentation I would have been devastated. I had a sneaking suspicion based on your penchant for trying to see my dick that night that you were not as straight as you led on. But alas, my prayers were answered and all the stars aligned. When you told me about your fantasies, I was over the moon with joy. You see, all these years I've dreamed of capturing you and fattening you up. Making you so morbidly obese that you'd be stuck with me forever, unable to stand up and leave me. We have shared the same fantasy all these years. And now we finally get to act on it."

I studied Fred's face while he opened his heart to me. The last admittance though sounded slightly frightening. I had never known him to be a vindictive person and the level of dominance he was displaying to some people would be a warning sign. To me, it just turned me on even more. We had always wanted the same thing it seems, and now we are consensually acting on it together. At least that's what I told myself. I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes. I reached over and wiped them off with my fingers. "I didn't realize that was why you were so quick to jump on board. Essentially, we are working towards a common goal here. I love you Fred, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life as your pet."

"I love you too Mike. This is truly a dream come true for both of us." We both looked in each other's eyes with big stupid grins on our faces, and I quickly leaned over the center console to kiss him on the cheek. "You had better finish all those snacks before we get home. I have a big celebratory lunch and dinner planned for us. We have to stay on schedule to reach our target goal weight by the start of summer."

"Summer is only 6 weeks away. How much weight do you want me to put on in that amount of time?"

"I think it's long overdue that you rejoin the 200 pound club, big guy." I was surprised at Fred setting such a lofty goal, but I wanted nothing more than to make my new master happy. I heartily went back to work on eating my favorite snack foods, enjoying the beautiful scenery on our drive to my new life.