Becoming Free Use Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister take their closeness to the next level.
5.3k words
4.49
47k
117

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

All characters are over eighteen years old. This chapter contains scenes of masturbation that includes two siblings.

CHAPTER ONE - 1999

"How are you going to sit here and tell me that the bible doesn't discriminate against women?" Mary asked her brother.

The tall, brown haired and brown eyed young woman stood over her brother as he sat on the couch. Her hair draped over her body, half over one shoulder in the front, half over the other shoulder in the back. Her bangs evenly covered her forehead, but not her eyebrows which were furled in frustration at her sibling. She preferred shorts over pants and halter tops over t-shirts. She knew she had a desirable figure and enjoyed teasing it just a little.

"Not mentioning women is not the same as discriminating against them," he casually replied, dismissing her position on the matter.

Jacob sat on the couch with one ankle propped up on the opposite knee. He was also tall and of brown hair and eyes. His hair wasn't as long as his sisters nor as dark. His hair would nearly cover his eyes if not brushed back and was as thick as his sister's. He had an average build with no distinct features. He was never one to try and impress anyone. He wasn't shy about his body but wasn't interested in flexing what he had for the women.

She threw her heavily annotated bible at the empty space next to him.

"On every page marked with a yellow sticky, I've noted where women are treated as objects that men can own, punish and even kill whenever they deem fit," she informed him.

Debating the scriptures had been a long-standing hobby between the twins their entire educated lives. Their parents, Jane and Mark, raised them to discover the world for themselves despite being church goers. Whether they bought into the book remained a mystery to their parents and themselves. For them, it seemed a lifelong journey for understanding and possible acceptance, but the latter was never guaranteed, and they both understood that. Mark and Jane's attendance at their local church had dwindled in recent years. They talked about changing the frequency of their visits. Mark suggested they stop lying to themselves and give it up. He argued that they could practice their religion at home, but she equated that to giving up on it entirely. They shelved the conversation for another time.

Jacob picked up the book and thumbed through several pages. He read the passages and her notes silently. He sometimes nodded in silent agreement but announced his disagreement to others. He pointed out her constant need to take every word as literal instead of the clear metaphor that he thought it was. They went back and forth about literal and metaphoric understanding of different passages.

They would often get loud with each other while in heated debate. Sometimes they would de-escalate on their own, other times one or both parents would referee in their debates. Jane and Mark both loved watching their children intelligently debate the bible and express their passion for the words written in it, even if they haven't overtly accepted the book as the truth of the world.

One day, their passionate debate took a dark turn. Their parents had gone out for their weekend errands one Saturday morning and the twins were left to solve their own battles if they chose to debate the book.

Jacob was online scrolling through social media posts on one couch while his sister was on the opposite couch getting internally worked up over a particular series of passages in her bible. She read repeatedly about how men were favored in the rules that were laid down to mankind after the supposed creation. That preferential treatment got her thinking about modern problems.

"You know," she started.

"Here we go," he mumbled as he closed his laptop.

"Yeah, here we go," she said, mocking him. "Why is it that God made it that a man must orgasm for procreation but not a woman? See? It's proof that he only cares about men and gave them all the best stuff!"

Jacob thought for a minute and asked her, "Why does that even matter? Most women can't cum just by penetration anyway."

Mary was amused at his remark and replied without thinking about the consequence of the words she was about to say.

"That's bullshit. Wanna know how I know it's bullshit? It's bullshit," she emphasized, "because I easily cum that way.

She instantly regretted admitting her sexual responses to her brother but waited to see if her he caught on.

"I said most can't, not all."

She was relieved he didn't catch on to what she said but she was only granted a temporary reprieve from what could have been perpetual embarrassment.

Their parents never forced them to go to church and certainly didn't sway them regarding their beliefs. They did, however, set up rules once the twins reached puberty. Dating was limited and while most parents object to sexual activity under the age of consent, their parents openly railed against it. They told them that sex before marriage is their choice, but they will not engage in sex before they were eighteen. Both happily agreed, believing that the limited rules put upon them were likely handed down out of an abundance of caution and perhaps even personal experiences.

Since they had been beyond their eighteenth year, they were highly interested in getting their virginity cast aside. There wasn't competition between them to see who would get laid first, but they were secretly interested in the other's progress. When it registered to Jacob what his sister said, he was highly interested.

"Wait," he said as he reconsidered what his sister said.

Fuck! She thought.

"How do you know you can cum like that? Have you had sex?" he asked, his interest clearly showing.

The discussion took place only a few months after their eighteenth birthday and Jacob was not in a relationship. He was also aware that his sister was not in one, either, but he quickly recalled that she left her last one several weeks after their birthday.

"No!" she announced defensively.

She curled up on the couch, embarrassed at the direction the conversation had turned.

"So, you masturbate. That's no big deal," he said caringly, trying to lower the tension that was building in the room.

He's not going to let this go, she thought.

"Yeah, I do and so do you so, let's just drop it," she mumbled.

As she stuck her nose back into her book and tried to stop feeling embarrassed, Jacob's mind began to wander. Most of the time, it only took sex being briefly mentioned for his body to react. He was quick to excuse himself and go to his room. He stripped down, fell onto his bed, took hold of his cock, and rubbed it up and down. He tried to think of the usual thoughts of nude women and what he imagined sex would feel like. There was only a single computer in the home and the internet was not as accessible as it is today, let alone porn.

His sister knew what he was doing in his room and couldn't put it out of her head. She wanted to have sex but the last person she dated made it clear to her through his behavior that he was an immature jock and would not be the best choice for her first time. She closed her bible and allowed her mind to drift as she thought about a strong, caring man on top of her slowly pushing himself in and out of her. It was what she thought of as she masturbated using her mother's vibrator in past sessions. She only ever used it when she was home alone and was stuck using her fingers on the couch at that moment.

It started innocently at first. They had their own fantasies and were perfectly fine with them. That ceased to be the case.

Each of them resisted thinking of each other as they worked toward their orgasms, but each gave in. Neither had ever used their sibling as fuel for their sexual fires. They had never even allowed a discussion between them to result in their mutual arousal and the talk that drove Jacob to his room for self-pleasure wasn't engineered for that. Each of their thoughts began innocently enough, but each of them eventually allowed their sibling to enter their sexual universe.

Jacob imagined his sister fingering herself. He never allowed himself the idea that not only would his mother own a sex toy but that his sister would use it on occasion. Mary imagined her brother's hand sliding gently up and down his shaft. She would imagine his face as he expressed his pleasure but for her, it was not her brother. The body was that of a stranger, but her brother's face was clearly there.

They soon began to see each other as common-sense targets for their sexual needs but neither was brave enough to explore that option. Neither of them gave in to their thoughts over the following weeks even if their thoughts made them feel impulsive about approaching the other. It was Mary who ended up making the first move.

She waited until they were alone again and intentionally brought up one of their heavily debated books in the bible. She specifically cited the marriage of Cain to an unknown woman and related that to the last discussion they had.

"See, here in Genesis, I can understand why Eve was mentioned. What I don't get is the complete omission of her daughter," she said, prompting his obvious question.

"What daughter? They only had two sons at that point," he attempted to remind her.

"Yeah, but when Cain was exiled from his parents after murdering his brother, he married a woman, did he not? It had to be his sister."

She was setting the stage to get what she wanted. She wasn't known for being manipulative, but she knew how to steer conversations to change the mood in the room. She was also adept at reading people and being exceedingly perceptive.

Jacob thought carefully about what she pointed out and shrugged it off.

"Yeah, I guess it would have to be, but you can't condemn them for that when Adam and Eve were the only people made. Seems like another of God's shortcomings," he said without looking at her.

"Maybe he intended it to be that way?"

"Obviously, he did, or he wouldn't have done it. Any dolt would see what had to happen to be fruitful and multiply like they were commanded to do," he told her.

"What, that Cain had to have sex with his sister?" she asked, prompting the discussion to go deeper and excite them both.

"Well, yeah but also incest in general."

"Yeah," she agreed.

She waited patiently for what she knew would take place. After several minutes, Jacob got up and went to his room after letting the idea of incest marinate in his mind. She gambled that since her thoughts had recently begun including her brother, his thoughts must have included her as well. She figured that if she brought up an incestuous topic during one of their usual activities, his mind might stray. She was happy she gambled correctly. She waited until she was sure that enough time had passed, and he was on his bed masturbating. She got up and went to his door and knocked.

"Yeah?" came a loud voice from the other side.

She smiled knowing she was correct in her assumption of what he was doing.

"Can I come in?" she asked just loud enough for him to hear.

"What do you want?" he asked, trying not to be obvious about what he was doing. "I'm busy."

"I just want to come in and talk," she said before opening the door without permission.

Jacob scurried to cover his lower body as she walked in. She closed the door behind her and moved to the empty side of his bed.

"I know what you're doing, and I'd like to ask you a question. Could I masturbate with you?" she asked without waiting for him to comment about her knowing what he was doing.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed in mild frustration.

"I mean I want to masturbate with you and cum when you do. I want to see your dick and I think you want to see my vagina," she said confidently but with internalized fear of rejection.

He looked dead in her eyes. He was speechless despite wanting to accept her offer. When he didn't reject her, she took the lead again and removed her shorts and panties, leaving just her bra and shirt on.

"Scoot over," she told him as lay next to him. "You can take that off," she added, pointing at the towel covering his cock.

He did and they watched each other eagerly as they masturbated together. As they built toward their respective orgasms, they both kept the awkwardness of the moment in the forefront of their minds. Mary knew she had progressed things a little fast for her brother, but she knew he would take comfort that it was just them. They both enjoyed the sight of their twin's mostly nude body over the fact that they were masturbating together for the first time after next to no time given to warm up to the idea.

"I'm gonna cum," Jacob grunted.

"Wait for me," his sister insisted through hurried breathing.

Cum erupted from his cock and landed on his hand as he continued to jerk his shaft. Mary whimpered as she watched her brother cum. Seeing the sticky mess that gathered on his hand drip to the base of hic cock ushered in her orgasm. Her body tensed and she experienced the most intense orgasm in her short adult life. It wasn't intense by most women's standards and certainly was going to pale in comparison to the orgasms in her future.

They lay breathing heavily when the awkward situation that barely lingered in their minds before took over.

"Well," Mary said apprehensively.

"Yep."

Both remained partially nude and stared uninterrupted at the ceiling of his bedroom.

"I'm going to go," she mumbled as she rolled off the bed.

She gathered her clothes and unceremoniously walked out of the room without saying a word to her brother or even looking at him. He watched her walk out with her ass catching his eye. He admired her body and when his cock rose to the occasion, he decided another round wouldn't hurt. She went and showered while her mind was consumed with thoughts about what she had done. What they had done together. He finished jerking off and remained in bed thinking about what took place.

They avoided each other completely that evening and almost entirely in the week that followed. Mary was growing tired of being avoided while Jacob felt bad about what took place between them. He knew it was Mary who knocked on his door, but he let it get too far, he thought. The day come when Mary had enough of his silence on the matter.

A loud knock came to his door the next Saturday morning, almost exactly a week after the deed that got them where they were.

"Jacob! Mom and Dad left and you're going to stop ignoring me," she said as she let herself in.

She half expected him to be engaged in self-pleasure and was a little disappointed when she found him fully clothed on the bed playing with his phone. She wasn't going to leave until their relationship was mended at a minimum. She was open to continuing what they started but not at the expense of the relationship they spent their entire lives cultivating.

"We're going to talk about what we did," she said, lying next to him.

"We got ourselves off, what's the problem?" he asked without taking his eyes off the screen of his phone.

"There isn't one, dummy, but you're avoiding me, and I let you do it long enough."

He sighed deeply and put his phone down.

"I feel like I did something wrong," he said, looking everywhere but at her.

"Did I ask you to participate? Nope. I did what I wanted. If anyone did something wrong, it would be me. Yeah, you didn't say anything but at worst, it makes you as culpable as I am."

"I guess," he said in a beaten whisper.

"Stop moping!" she said as she playfully slapped him.

He finally let a smile crawl across his lips.

"Good, now I want to talk about what we did. Do you think it's wrong?" she asked, turning to face him.

"I know we shouldn't be doing it, but I don't see an inherent issue with it. It's not hurting anyone."

A series of images suddenly flooded her mind. She brushed them off and instead, offered her brother an olive branch.

"I want to cum," she said as she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down. She exposed her shaved mound to her brother and opened her legs slightly.

"You can join me if you want."

Her hand went between her legs, and she closed her eyes, letting the intrusive thoughts take over. Jacob watched her. He wasn't initially interested in joining her and was going to let her continue on her own, but seeing her naked pussy got his blood flowing. He released his cock and slowly stroked it as he began a conversation.

"What do you think about when you're masturbating?" he asked.

"Sex," she replied quickly. "You?"

"Same. I imagine having sex and imagine what it feels like," he told her.

"Yeah. I like seeing your dick. It helps me better imagine how it would feel having one go in and out of me."

"Well, if we're being that honest, I like watching you finger yourself. It helps me imagine what it would feel like when I finally get to slide my dick in one."

The conversation quickly ended as the two siblings worked their way to orgasm. Their breaths quickened and their hand movements got progressively faster.

"Can you wait to cum until I am ready?" she asked, knowing it wouldn't be long.

"Yeah, it won't be long, though," he told her.

"Yeah, me either. Almost there."

After a couple minutes of stroking, he was ready to shoot his load.

"I'm almost there. Are you?" he asked.

"Almost!" she announced.

Her finger moved quickly over her clit, and she felt her muscles begin to contract.

"Now!" she cried as her body tensed.

Jacob grunted as rope after rope of cum shot into the air and onto his shirt. The smell of semen in the air enhanced her orgasm and she writhed slowly about on the bed until it finally subsided. She turned slowly onto her side and watched her brother's cock deflate and saw the cum drops being absorbed by the fabric. She wondered what it felt like to have a man cum inside her.

No, she thought, that's not even a possibility here. You came and now it's time to leave.

She leaned over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Jacob, I enjoyed that. I'm not opposed to doing this more often, you know. I just don't want you to avoid me anymore."

He smiled warmly at his sister.

"I won't. Especially now that I know you aren't even mad at me about it."

As she restored her clothing, she looked over at him and said, "I wasn't mad and as long as we remain sensible, I think we'll enjoy these little moments together, yeah?"

"Yeah, I think you're right."

From that day on, they looked forward to their mutual masturbation sessions. They were always spur of the moment events and almost always took place in his room. There were unspoken rules that kept them from crossing other barriers and allowed them to continue thinking there was no harm in what they were doing. They never put their lips anywhere intimate. Full nudity was not a spoken desire between them and generally never happened. At first, it seemed like a great arrangement for them to meet their sexual needs. They both also agreed that it was likely going to prevent them from making bad decisions about who they chose to be their first.

Months of them satisfying themselves in the presence of the other went by before Jacob had an idea and spoke about it.

"You know, I can't help but think about what you said goes through your mind when you get off. Have you come close to having sex before?" he asked.

"Not really, no. I know a couple boyfriends who would have loved to get into my panties, but that wasn't going to happen."

He reconsidered his thought process but decided again to pursue it.

"Would you want to have sex?"

"Well, yeah, of course!" she said, not yet understanding where her brother was headed with his inquiry.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12