Becoming Free Use Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about with me?" he asked shyly.

"Oh, Jacob," she said in a tone of disappointment. "Why did you ask me that?"

He instantly regretted saying anything.

"I don't know. I just thought that with what we've been doing that maybe you might want to try something new? It's stupid, forget I asked."

"It's not stupid, but don't you think it's crossing a bad line?" she asked.

"I guess so. I just want to know what it feels like so bad, ya know?"

She put her hands in her lap and looked down at them as she picked at her fingernails. It was one of the several nervous habits she had.

"I know, but I'm not sure I can cross that line with you. Masturbating together is one thing, but having sex?" she asked, making sure it was what he was asking for.

"Sorry, I didn't think it through," he said, trying to exit the entire situation

"Do you think about sex with me when you jerk off?" she asked.

"I have before, I guess."

She recalled all the times she thought of his body on top of hers as he plowed his cock in and out of her. She knew the thoughts were wrong but justified them by saying it would be okay if she never let it happen. She nearly admitted her fantasy to him several times just then but kept reminding herself that someone had to be the voice of reason.

"I understand how you feel," she told him. "I want to have sex one day soon, too, but we can't have sex with each other. For your honesty, though, I will give you a little treat. Are you horny thinking about sex right now?"

His face lit up with all the possibilities of what she was offering.

"Good!" she said, reading his expression. "Let's go to my room this time."

He quickly followed her and lay on her bed.

"Nope, get your pants off," she told him.

He did as she asked, and his cock was already standing at attention in front of him. Looking at his steel rod, she wanted to give him so much more but knew he would not be able to contain his desires if she even hinted that she was okay with crossing the line. Instead, she went with her original plan. She stepped out of her panties and got onto the bed.

"As you masturbate, tell me how you would have sex with me. Tell me your fantasy. When you cum, I want you to cum right here," she told him, using her finger to mark a large circle that encompassed her lower stomach and mound.

He stroked his cock as he began telling her his fantasy.

"It starts kinda like what we're doing right now. Not long into it, though, you turn away from me and I slide up behind you."

"Like the big spoon?" she asked, dipping a finger inside herself.

"Yeah," he confirmed. "You reach between your legs, wrap your fingers around me and put me in position to slip inside you. I put a hand on your hip, and I push in slowly."

"Slow and gentle," she groaned.

"Yeah. Once inside, I wrap my arm around you and hold you tightly against me."

"Is my shirt off?" she asked.

"Yes. I cup one of your breasts in my hand and I begin sliding in and out of you."

"You're fucking me," she corrected him.

"Yes, I'm fucking you slowly. It lasts so long. When I get off to thinking about this, I usually cum twice. In my fantasy, you also cum twice. Each time I pretend like I can feel your body tense up all around me."

"Do you cum inside me?"

"Yes. The first time, I fuck you deep and fast, shooting it all inside you without a care in the world. The second time, it's slow. Each time I shoot, I wait until I'm buried all the way in. You tell me you can feel yourself being flooded with my cum."

"I'm cumming, Jacob," she whispered.

"I'm gonna cum soon, too," he told her.

"Cum on me!"

"I will," he said as he began to cum.

He turned to face her and placed the tip of his cock on her hip bone. The first shot hit her arm and the suddenness of it as well as the unexpected heat of his cum intensified her orgasm. The next three shots landed on her mound and stomach. Mary seemed to struggle getting over the edge. Her body was tensed, and her breathing was on hold as it continued to build up inside her.

"Imagine all that cum inside your pussy," her brother said, noting her body's reluctance to fall over the cliff of ecstasy.

Those were the words she needed to hear and in the tone that pleased her mind. She jerked her legs out straight and clamped her legs together, trapping her hand. She finally took a deep breath and Jacob enjoyed watching her experience an intense reaction to his fantasy.

"I don't stop there, either. I don't go soft in my fantasy. I continued pushing it in and out of you until you begged me to stop. I don't remember where I saw it, but I hear girls get just as sensitive as guys do right after they cum."

When the dust settled and they caught their breaths, she ushered him out of her room with playful gestures and a kiss on the cheek. He left and closed the door behind him leaving his sister a sticky mess on her bed. She lay in her bed thinking about what she allowed her brother to do while she used her finger to smear his semen over her stomach.

I let him cum on me, she repeated over and over to herself.

Her mind replayed the fantasy he spoke about, and she masturbated again as the load he deposited on her began to dry. As she came once more, she began to question why it would be so bad if she and her brother used each other to not only expand their knowledge on sex, but to be each other's relief from time to time.

Am I okay with having sex with him? She wondered.

She dismissed the question while noting she no longer needed to chastise herself for thinking of it. She knew she wanted sex and after listening to her brother's fantasy, she decided she wanted him to be her first. The only question that remained was whether she would ever be able to stop that level of a relationship with her brother once it was started.

In his room, Jacob was thinking about the logistics of having sex with his sister despite her shutting his idea down.

Mom and Dad would have to be gone for a while, he thought.

Similar questions and possible answers filled his mind. As the idea of his sister taking his virginity seemed more real than before, he became aroused again. He kicked off his pants and wrapped his hand around his shaft and replayed the fantasy in his head. He became very detailed in all aspects of how it would take place including the sensations he would feel and where he would shoot his load.

She says no now, but I know my sister. She gave in just a little and since I know she wants sex as much as I do, she'll end up seeing me as the easy and safe option, he thought.

Brother and sister relaxed in their beds knowing that their coupling had turned from pure fantasy to future inevitability. They both knew it was Mary who needed to bring the subject up and Mary had just the plan on how to do it.

Next Sunday we will stay home while Mom and Dad go to church, she thought.

They shared mutual masturbation sessions a couple times that week without either of them speaking about what they both believed to be a certain future. The next Saturday morning, Mary caught Jacob roaming about the house later in the afternoon and pulled him aside.

"I'm telling Mom and Dad that we're staying home tomorrow morning instead of going with them to church. If they ask you, we're going to debate some passages in peace and quiet, got it?" she told him.

"Yeah, but why—" he began to respond when she shoved him.

"Just do it," she said behind gritted teeth and wide eyes.

"Fine!" he said, mildly annoyed.

As he played on his phone later that evening, he began to wonder why she was adamant about them skipping church. They had a couple of their mutual masturbation sessions that week but figured maybe she wanted more time for a quality session. He entertained the idea that she was planning for them to have sex for the first time but thought it to be too soon after the initial discussion of it. He was looking forward to whatever she may have planned and even gave in to the thought that maybe she had another "treat" for him.

Maybe I'll get to see her boobs this time, he wondered.

In her room, Mary wanted to masturbate as she went over her plan. She initially decided against it but as the worked through each detail, she realized how ready she was to have sex for the first time and slipped her hand into her panties. She repeatedly dipped her finger into her hole and moistened her clit as she resumed working her finger in circles around it.

"Fuck me, Jacob," she grunted as she began to cum.

Her body jerked and tensed up much like when her brother shot his load onto her. In her mind, she begged the image of Jacob to stop fucking her and let her cum, but he persisted. She imagined his hips still moving back and forth like a piston as she fought to push herself over the edge.

"Just cum inside me already!" she begged him in her fantasy.

She was overtaken with lust, and it took minutes for her to calm her body and mind. She lay in the darkness with only the sound of her elevated breathing mixed in with the air rushing from the registers in the ceiling to remind her where she was.

I'm going to have sex tomorrow and it's going to be with the man I trust most, she told herself.

She hoped she wasn't making a rushed decision or even a calculated one that she might regret for the rest of her life. It nearly consumed her that night. She went over everything several times and never found a reason to believe that it was a mistake. She knew they both wanted sex. She knew he was the most trustworthy man she could give herself to. Most of all, she had determined by the end of the night that he was also the worthiest.

She drifted off into her slumber, anxious for what the next day would bring.

12