Becoming Free Use Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and Jacob take the final step.
3.8k words
4.67
22.9k
44

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

All characters are over eighteen years old. This chapter contains scenes of consensual incest acts between siblings.

CHAPTER TWO - THE COUPLING

The next morning, Jacob went out to get breakfast and met his parents on their way out. He put his holy book on the table while he searched for his breakfast. His parents expressed their concern about the twins suddenly deciding not to go with them, but both were pleased that they would continue their studies in the book they put so much faith in.

"Okay, son," his father said as he opened the door, "we'll be back in a few hours. If the two of you are ready to go, we'll get changed and we can all head out for lunch. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good. The sooner Mary gets out here, the sooner we can start looking at whatever she wanted to go over. Not sure what the hold up is," he said, exhibiting signs of frustration.

"I heard her in the shower earlier, hon," his mother told him as she walked through the door his father was holding open.

"Don't go gettin' into trouble!" his dad said just before closing the door.

It was not unusual at all for him to say that to his children. He'd been saying it since they began trusting them to be at home together alone. Jacob was a little on edge and was slightly paranoid that they might know something was up. He dismissed the idea and called out to his sister as he was beginning to become impatient with her.

"Just a second!" she yelled from behind her closed door.

He plopped himself down onto the couch and opened his book to some passages he had not read in a while. He tried focusing on the words printed on the thin pages, but his mind kept reverting back to all the possibilities that could play out that morning. He wanted everything he fantasized about but mostly, we wanted more time with his sister with as little clothes on as possible.

Minutes later, Mary strode past him on her way to the kitchen. She was wearing a rob but he could tell she had additional clothing on underneath. When she returned, she came up behind him and quickly placed a blindfold over his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked quickly, grabbing her wrists as she tried to finish tying the knot.

"Stop!" she said in a playful tone, "Good things come to those who are patient. Just sit there until I tell you otherwise, got it?"

He accepted her demands and leaned back on the sofa.

"Close your book and set it off to the side somewhere," she told him as she moved around the couch to stand in front of him. "Now tell me, Jacob, what are you expecting this morning?"

His head moved side to side as if trying to see and said, "Well, to be honest, I thought you were just looking for some extra time for us to masturbate together."

As he spoke, she began to undress. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders and took off the loose shirt and shorts. She stood before him naked and anxious. Her breasts were larger than most but sat well on her chest. Her body was toned nicely and gently tanned with slightly lighter tan lines where her bathing suit covered her intimate areas. She wore two-piece, cheeky bathing suits since her parents refused to let her wear thongs. She painted her nails that morning for her brother's pleasure. She wanted to be the woman he had fantasized about.

She had a plan for what was going to happen once she stood nude in the middle of the living room, but she lost it. She thought she could handle everything she had planned but once it got real, her nerves took control and wiped the plan from her memory. She was forced to adlib the rest of the life-altering experience that morning.

"Kinda," she said as she reached out and took his hand in hers. "Stand up but be careful. Don't reach out for me."

With her help, he stood a couple feet from her. She could tell he was already horny by the tent in his pants.

"I have a surprise for you, Jacob. When I tell you, I want you to take the blindfold off, okay?"

She was prepared for any possible reaction he might have but remained a shaky, nervous wreck. She looked him up and down before committing. She sighed and stepped back.

"Okay, take it off."

He quickly reached behind him and removed the blindfold. It only took a couple seconds to regain situational awareness before his eyes gazed upon the nude body of his twin sister.

"Fuck," he muttered almost imperceptibly. "You're beautiful."

She was about to move into several poses for him so he could see her entire body on display, but his words left her unprepared.

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked, her heart beating heavily in her chest.

Without skipping a beat, he told her, "Mary, I enjoyed seeing the parts of you I'd never seen before but seeing you like this... you're perfect!"

He spoke without ever taking his eyes off her body. He was enraptured with her natural form. He realized his fondness for her was almost certainly due to the fact that she was the first fully naked woman he'd laid his eyes upon but he loved her womanly charms regardless.

"I wonder if this is how Adam viewed the wife he was given," she said, trying to break his solid concentration.

His eyes moved to meet hers.

"I would imagine he did. I'd ask you the same question, but..." he told her, pointing out the fact that he was wearing clothes.

Her plan had already taken a wrong turn and she hadn't yet formulated a new one. She had forgotten every step she meticulously planned out. She reacted quickly to the situation becoming awkward and began helping her brother out of his shirt. He was eager to aid her efforts and began to slip out of his shorts, but she put her hands on his.

"Let me, please?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

He nodded and watched her confidently lower herself until she was on her knees and crawled forward a bit. She reached up and unbuttoned his shorts, lowered his zipper, and let the shorts fall into a pool around his bare feet. His erection sprang forth and surprised her but she laughed it off.

"I see you're ready," she told him with a chuckle, not taking her eyes off his impressively thick six-inch member.

"I am," he whispered nervously.

For Jacob, time slowed as he watched his sister's arm reach out and her fingers grasp his hard cock. Her hands were warm and soft. She immediately began to slowly stroke him. Neither of them had ever touched the other intimately. Jacob was over the moon with how far the morning had taken him up to that point. He was not prepared for her next words.

"I want you to have sex with me, Jacob," she confessed.

"I want that, too," he told her.

"I know."

She observed the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his rod. She had heard so many things from her circle of friends about sex but didn't know exactly what to do in that moment. She decided to take him in her mouth but needed to remind him of her lack of experience.

"We're going to go on a journey together, alright? I've never done this and neither have you. Let's teach each other, okay?" she asked, looking up at him with wide, lust-filled eyes.

He could only nod quickly with agreement. A quick smile crossed her lips as her eyes moved back down to his cock and she leaned in, opening her mouth. Her tongue lead first. She placed the tip of his cock on her tongue and let him slide slowly inside her mouth. She didn't know what to expect from him as a reaction, but his reaction surprised her.

He put his hand gently under her jaw and held it there as she took him in her mouth. With his other hand, he held a handful of her hair. It felt natural for him to hold her that way and he felt at ease watching her.

"Look at me, Mary," he told her.

Fuck! Where did he learn to talk like that, she wondered.

His tone was deep and confident. She looked up at him and he smiled gently at her.

She pressed her lips against his hot cock and moved slowly back and forth; letting the saliva from her mouth lubricate him as his shaft floated across her lips back and forth. He sighed loudly as he watched her intently, never saying a word. Her hands went to his thighs as she braced herself during the first performance of a blowjob in her life. She hoped and prayed in her mind that she was doing him a good service.

Jacob was in heaven. Each time his sister moved her lips back and forth, he recalled all the times he imagined what sex would feel like and none of them measured up to what he was feeling as he stood in the middle of the family room with his dick in his sister's mouth. He couldn't wait to be between her legs with his cock buried inside her. At the same time, he wasn't in a hurry to get his first blowjob completed. He knew, though, that he wouldn't last long.

When she felt her jaw begin to tire, she took him from her mouth and slowly stroked him. She looked over his hard cock and saw the mess she made of him.

"How do you feel?" she asked, looking up at him again with large, lustful eyes.

His hand moved from under her jaw to the side of her face. He stroked her cheek lovingly.

"This is amazing but I'll cum soon if you keep doing that," he informed her. His voice remained confident and commanding.

She considered her options and decided that since it was a day for firsts, she would hopefully blow his mind as well as she was blowing his cock.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth?" she asked, still slowly stroking him.

He almost came at the mere mention of it.

All he could do was reply with a slow nod and slick grin.

"Tell me when you're ready, okay?"

He nodded again and she took him back into her hot, wet mouth. She kept her eyes on his as she took him deep into her mouth and back out again. As she pushed her lips back and forth along his shaft, she thought back to call the lewd talk she had with her girlfriends about their experiences. Through all the talks they had, she recalled what they claimed boys wanted and decided to do the next best thing since taking his whole cock into her mouth was not going to be possible the first time. She wrapped her hand around his rod and moved it in the same rhythm as her lips.

Several slow strokes later, he warned her.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mary," he told her.

She loved hearing him say her name while his cock was in her mouth.

Without any knowledge of what to do next, she did what made sense to her. She pulled most of him from her mouth and rested the tip of his cock on her tongue and stroked him. She wanted to see his cum launch into her mouth but didn't want to ruin the moment by potentially choking on it with her lack of experience. She stroked him quickly. He grunted loudly and told her the moment had arrived. She wished she could see the cum shooting from his small hole onto her tongue.

As each rope of cum landed on her tongue, she could taste the bitter saltiness of it. It wasn't particularly pleasing to her, but she didn't have the urge to spit it out. She knew it would not be something she would routinely agree to, though. When he was done filling her mouth with cum and she could feel his cock shrinking, she instinctively pushed the semen out of her mouth and gave her brother a show by letting him see it drip down her chin and onto her body.

She lay on the floor and presented her cum soaked body to her brother.

"Are you ready for more?" she asked, wanting to know how he felt after cumming for the first time that day.

"Are you asking me if I still want to have sex?" he asked.

She nodded apprehensively.

"Of course, I do."

She smiled widely and told him, "Go to my room and wait for me, I need to clean up a bit." She toyed with the pools of cum between her tits and on her stomach.

As he stood and gathered his clothes, he said, "I'll help you."

She looked at him with surprise, having not expected that after the things she had heard from her friends. She held her arm out, waving her fingers at him for help. He pulled her up and she small droplets of cold cum slide down her body.

"Damn, that's cold."

"Well, I guess we should get you cleaned up so I can warm you up, huh?"

She happily nodded. She was pleased with her first experience, even if it was with her brother.

"I heard guys crawl into their own little world after a girl makes them cum," she said.

"Well," he said as he thought about his previous offer, "I want to cum again and I want you to cum, too!"

She blushed, gathered her clothes, took his hand in hers and they went to the bathroom together. He wetted the washcloth with warm water and wiped his cum from her lips, chin, chest and stomach. When he was done, he wiped her dry and pulled her close to him. They hugged in awkward silence in the bathroom. While he was showing his appreciation to her, she was feeling him come alive again.

She held him tightly and commented, "Ready again, I see."

Without thinking, he replied, "I'll always be ready for you."

She was flattered at first, but the alarm bells went off shortly after. She was concerned that her brother may have developed feelings she did not intend for him to develop. She knew she had elevated feelings of her own for her brother but was concerned he may be letting his get out of control over the first woman to have sex with him. She decided they needed to have a talk later but until then, she was as anxious as he was to have her virginity taken.

She took his hand in hers and led him to her bedroom. When they got to the bed, she pulled him closer to her. She wanted to say something to him but didn't want to further the notion that she felt what she thought he might be feeling.

"I'll always love you, Jacob. I picked you for this moment because I trust you. Kiss me softly and be inside me. Don't finish in me, okay? I want this to be special for both of us and if it happens again, I will insist that you wear a condom. For this special moment, though, I want us both to feel each other how it was meant to be."

Jacob looked deep into her eyes as he listened to each word she said. He loved his sister and accepted the trust she placed in him.

"I won't cum inside you. Neither of us want to deal with that."

He paused, thinking of his next words.

"I hope you want this as much as I do and are not doing it out of some feeling of obligation."

She quickly shook her head.

"No, I feel no pressure to do this. I want you, Jacob, and I know you want me, too."

With that, she placed both her hands on the side of his head and pressed her lips against his. She pulled him onto the bed with her and opened her legs, welcoming him to her most intimate parts. She reached down and stroked him, making sure he was hard. Taking a queue from his sister, he reached between them and rubbed her pussy, making sure she was wet and ready for him.

She put a hand on his ass and when she had him where she wanted him, she put pressure on him, indicating she was ready for him to enter her. He took the hint, and pushed in.

"Go slow, Jacob," she told him. "Go in and out so that my natural lube gets a chance to do its job. You'll be all the way inside me before you know it."

He did as she suggested but wanted to know how she knew that.

"How do you know all that?" he asked.

"I snooped around and found Mom's vibrator," she said with a sly grin.

The thought of her masturbating with a vibrator excited him, but not as much as his cock being surrounded by the warm, silky sleave of his sister's vagina. He began pumping in and out of her. They both groped at each other as they experienced coital ecstasy for the first time. They sighed, gasped, and moaned repeatedly and each shifted their bodies trying to experience everything they could during their first coupling experience.

Jacob was lost in the sensation his sister's body was providing him. With each thrust inside her, he felt connected to her. Her warmth surrounded him and made him want to keep fucking her. Mary enjoyed the repeated feeling of being filled by her brother's cock. Have a hard cock inside her made her feel complete, like she was filled with something she had been missing her whole life.

"Fuck me harder, Jacob!" Mary cried as she felt her first orgasm approaching.

He took her command as encouragement for what he was doing and fucked her deeper and harder than he had before. He accurately read her expressions and pushed harder and faster as she built towards orgasm. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as her body tensed as before and refused to relinquish its hold on her.

"Fuck me," she whimpered.

"Cum, Mary!" Jacob exclaimed, "Cum hard for me!"

Her face was contorted as she struggled to get over the edge.

"Fuck me," she squeaked again in desperation. "Fuck me!"

Jacob pushed his cock in and out of her as fast and hard as he could until she wrapped her legs around him. Her orgasm exploded inside her and she shouted to that extent.

"I'm cumming, Jacob!" she cried.

Their bodies shook together. The intensity of her orgasm triggered his and he panicked.

"Let go, Mary! I'm about to cum," he told her calmly.

She heard him but the words didn't instill in her the urgency he intended to convey. She continued to hold him tightly as her body worked to come down from the peak of her ecstasy.

"Mary! Let me go or I'll cum inside you!" he yelled.

Mary came to her senses suddenly and released her hold on her brother.

"Sorry! Cum all over me, Jacob," she told him.

He quickly removed his cock from his sister and jerked it until he began to shoot his cum all over her for the second time that morning. His elevated excitement brought about a bigger load than before, and he unloaded it all over her body. The first shot launched over her stomach and landed on her tits and throat. The second in the valley between her tits and the final rope landed above her belly button. Her heavy breathing caused a small river of semen to form and flow into her belly button, filling it completely.

Mary giggled as she was being covered with her brother's sperm.

"You nearly covered me, dude!" she said, touching each load and spreading it around slightly. She toyed with the puddle on her stomach.

Jacob was breathing heavily as he continued to hold himself over his new lover.

"That was a lot more than before!" she told him.

"Well," he said, thinking about the load he dumped in her mouth before, "this was much more exciting than before."

Mary took offense to his remark.

"Does that mean you didn't like the blowjob?" she asked, fending off her disappointment.

Jacob recoiled a bit at her accusation.

"What? No! Of course, I liked it, Mary! What the fuck?"

"Okay! Remember, I'm learning as you are, Jacob. So, you liked the blowjob? What about what we just did?"

Jacob moved quickly and repositioned Mary onto her side and he got behind her.

"I loved the blowjob. I'll never not want that but when it comes down to it and if I had to choose between fucking you or getting sucked off, I'll choose being inside you every time."

She smiled at his response.

Brother and sister lay next to each other in post coital bliss. Both wanted to continue having sex for the rest of the day, but they knew their time was limited. Mary was the first to acknowledge that fact.

"Mom and Dad will be home soon," she said.

"Yeah," Jacob replied, "we should get our showers and be ready when they get home. Dad said he wanted us all to go out to lunch when they got back."

Mary was disappointed. She wanted to lay with her brother and snuggle him for hours and have sex again later, but she understood the taboo nature of their coupling and decided it would be best for them to present themselves as innocently as possible.

They kissed and went their separate ways. She showered in her parents' bathroom while he showered in theirs. They were ready to go, bibles in their hands when their parents got home. When they were told to get ready to leave, they went to their rooms to put their books away. As they went to meet their parents at the door, Mary stopped her brother in the hall.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12