Becoming Free-use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

When I came to our bedroom, I hurriedly tore off my clothes, and reached for the blindfold I had stashed in my bedside drawer. My hand was shaking with arousal as I grabbed the black satin piece of cloth, smiling as I thought back to the first time Steven used it on me. We had been young then, but I realized how blessed I was, to have a husband who didn't tire of fucking his wife, like so many other men did. I had heard the stories from their wives, and felt pity for them. If only they had met a perfect husband like I had.

I walked out of the bedroom, swallowing to keep myself from giggling. I was walking around naked after all. All it would take was a smaller bladder, or a sudden impulse to go get a drink, and Josh would get an eyeful of his bare naked mother.

Once again, I thought I heard a moaning sound from his room, as I walked past Josh's door, and once again I had to fight down the impulse to sneak a peek at what he was doing.

I swallowed hard, thinking that Steven was waiting for me, and the tingling sensation between my legs came back, as every step I took brought me closer to finally having my loving husband inside me again.

When I came back downstairs, I saw that Steven was indeed waiting for me, and he had used the time to take his clothes off. I stopped dead in my tracks, taking a moment to admire my handsome husband, his powerful, bare chest, his piercing eyes, so full of lust, and his beautiful cock already hard and waiting for me.

"Get down on your knees, Meredith," Steven said, trying to sound stern, but I heard the arousal in his voice. He was just as eager for this as I was. Maybe I could have lasted one more day, and that dollar would have been mine. Too late now. I had yielded the bet, and I was finally about to reap the reward. I felt my legs shaking as the arousal became too much. I couldn't wait any longer, and quickly walked up to Steven, looking deep into his eyes, as I got down on my knees in front of him, his proud, throbbing shaft mere inches from my face.

The smell was intoxicating, and I looked up, awaiting to hear Steven's next command. This wasn't the first time I had been this submissive, and it surely wouldn't be the last. He knew it came natural to me to obey, and I knew he enjoyed being dominant.

"No matter what you hear, or what I say, you will not remove the blindfold before I tell you to," Steven said calmly. I nodded eagerly, swallowing hard to keep what semblance of calm remained in me. I wanted to beg him, to tell him to ravish me, but in that moment, I belonged to him. I was his to use, and my will was secondary to his lust. Like so many times before, and we both knew this was exactly how we wanted it.

"Put it on," Steven said, and I licked my lips, as I put on the blindfold. Finally. This was it. Would he make me suck his cock? Or would he fuck my face? To be honest, I didn't care, as long as it would mean getting to have him inside me once more. The last day had been torturous, and I would do whatever he told me to.

"Open wide," I heard Steven say, and eagerly opened my mouth as wide as I could, placing my hands on my legs.

My heart was pounding in my chest, as I sat there, waiting for Steven to make the next move. It might only have been a few seconds, but it felt like forever, before I finally felt the tip of his cock poking against my lips. I felt Steven place his hand on top of my head, so I remained still, as I felt the thick shaft slowly, but inexorably, being forced into my mouth. Centimeter by centimeter, he pushed it in, and my entire body shivered with excitement.

Steven's cock is by no means extreme, but it still fills my mouth nicely, and it only took him a few moments before I could feel the tip poking against the back of my neck. I don't mind giving a nice, slow, sensuous blow-job every now and again, but what really gets me going is having my face fucked. Hard. Steven knows that very well, and he grabbed my hair, keeping me in place.

"You know what's coming," Steven growled, and I could hear the impatience in his voice. Oh my god, yes. I knew what this meant, and I was loving every second of it. I inhaled through my nose, not sure when I'd be able to breathe again, and just as I had filled my lungs, I felt Steven push forward.

I fought down the urge to gag, as I felt the thick shaft being forced down my oesophagus. Almost without thinking I started groping my breasts, kneading the soft flesh in my hands, as Steven's grip on my head tightened. I felt my arousal rising in sync with Steven's, as he held me still, no doubt savoring the tightness of my throat around his cock. I wanted to scream in pleasure, and pinched my nipples hard, but all that escaped my mouth was a low gurgling sound.

I could feel Steven's desire to fuck me, in the throbbing of his shaft, and soon he began to thrust, back and forth, back and forth, slowly at first. As his grunts became louder, he moved faster and faster. My entire body shivered. I loved Steven's cock with every fibre of my being, and right now he was giving me just what I needed. A tingling sensation between my legs told me there was an orgasm waiting to be released within me.

It didn't take long for Steven to pick up the pace, and pretty soon he was fucking my mouth and throat with reckless abandon. Like so many times before. Like so many times before I loved every second of it.

I reached down with one hand, and my fingers barely grazed my pussy lips, before the shivering sensation became a raging thunderstorm of lust inside me. As any girl who's ever depthroated a cock knows, it's painful, and the pain made me feel like the thick cock would tear my throat open, but the pain merely increased the pleasure I was experiencing.

*GLUGG, GLUGG, GLUGG*

The gurgling sounds echoed through the room, and my heartbeat pounded in my skull. The burning sensation in my lungs reminded the part of my brain that was still sane that I needed oxygen. Badly.

I knew I could tap Steven's leg and he would pull back to let me breathe, but I ignored it...

*GLUGG, GLUGG, GLUGG*

I was barely conscious about the fact that I had started to finger myself, using my index finger and middle finger in my pussy to echo Steven's thrusts down my throat.

My brain screamed at my to pull back before I suffered permanent damage...

*GLUGG, GLUGG, GLUGG*

Just a few seconds more...

There...

My thumb grazed my clit, almost by accident, but it was enough to set me off.

All of a sudden, Steven pulled back, perhaps sensing that he had pushed me over the edge, his cock leaving my mouth with a loud slurping sound. The absence of his shaft down my throat left an unwelcome emptiness, as if Steven's shaft had belonged inside me. My body acted on instinct, my chest heaving as I drew in a deep breath of desperately needed air into my lungs, milliseconds before my body began to spasm, as the orgasm struck me like a thunderbolt. In the utter darkness behind the blindfold, I saw stars dancing in front of my eyes, and wave after wave of pleasure washed over my senses.

"FUCK BABY! I'M FUCKING CUMMING," I screamed, the spasms making it hard to remain upright. Steven's hands still held me still, as the orgasm crested, and just as the feeling began to wane, I felt Steven grab the blindfold, tearing it off of me. I blinked a few times, my eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light again. When my vision returned, I looked up, seeing Steven looking down at me with a confident grin, the blindfold in one hand. His other hand stroked his throbbing cock, and it looked menacingly hard, as if seconds away from erupting.

"Watch me plaster you mother's face with my cum," Steven growled, his voice thick with lust. At first I was too lost in my post-orgasmic haze to really understand what he was saying. All my brain registered where the words face and cum, and as if on instinct, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide.

Mere seconds later, Steven grunted, and I felt jet after delicious jet or his lovely semen begin to cover my face, each spurt sending shivers down my spine, prolonging my orgasm even more. I purred, savoring the spurts that came into my mouth, a few of them missing my mouth and painting my nose, eyes and forehead.

When he eventually stopped cumming, I scooped up the remains on my face with my fingers, and then eagerly sucked them clean. As I then opened my eyes, it all suddenly came back to me. What had my loving husband just said? 'Your mother'? I looked up, seeing Steven grinning as he looked to his side, and I turned my head to see where he was looking. To my complete surprise, I saw Josh standing there, staring at me.

My head was spinning, my thoughts racing as our eyes met. For a split second, I expected him to lash out, or to run out of the room but he just stood there. I had rarely seen such a look of pure lust in any man before. Why had Steven been talking to him, before cumming all over my face? Had he been watching us the whole time? It took me a moment to realize that Josh was just as naked as Steven and I was. It took me another moment to realize that Josh was masturbating, as he watched his mother kneeling on the floor.

"Jesus, fucking christ," I exclaimed before I could even think of stopping myself, as I saw that he wasn't just masturbating, but he had his hand wrapped around one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. I was easily as thick as my wrist, and it must have been around 10 inches long. I tried to look away, but it was mesmerizing, the way it stood straight out so proudly.

"I told you this would be better than those pictures on your phone," Steven said suddenly, breaking the silence in the room. Pictures? Phone? Confusion warred with post-orgasmic bliss, and I looked back up at Steven. He merely chuckled, clearly seeing the look of confusion in my eyes as he looked back at down at me.

"You see, my love. I caught our son masturbating about a week ago, and I saw what he was packing," Steven said, and my eyes were drawn back to the monstrously large cock between Josh's legs. "He was jerking off to a picture of you," he added, and if I wasn't already in stunned disbelief at what I was watching, I would have gasped in surprise. I quickly recovered though, and began to smile. Even seeing Josh's reaction to my confessions these last days hadn't prepared me for what a deviant my son really was. A chip off the old block, I guess. Given the depravity of both his parents, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

"I know what a size-queen you are, baby, I figured it was a waste for us to fuck, and him to sit alone in his room, with a tool that massive," Steven continued, and I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow as I suddenly realized where this was going.

"You mean..." I said, grinning at what a devious master planner my husband was.

"Yup," Steven said proudly. "I asked him if he wouldn't prefer the real thing. It took some cajoling, to get him to confess wanting to fuck his mother, but when he finally did, I just told him to ask you how we met," Steven finished. I looked over at Josh who blushed slightly, his cock losing none of its hardness.

Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly in that moment, my mind still drunk from the lovely sensation of having Steven fuck my throat. I sensed an intense feeling of lust in how Josh looked at me, but knowing him as well as only a mother can, I knew he'd need one final push. A slight nudge, to make him take me. For a split second, a sense of morality surfaced. Could I really do this? Could I corrupt my only son to join his father into the group of men who fucked me? He was my boy after all.

No, he wasn't a boy any more. Maybe it was his sculpted body? His enormous cock? No, it was his eyes. His eyes told me he was a man. He was my man. What I was about to say would change our family forever. How could it be wrong, if it was what we all wanted?

One final push then.

"I think my baby boy is ready for more than watching," I said out loud. I was done thinking, and my body ached to feel that sweet cock of his inside me. "That's right, my precious. I can be your free-use mommy if you want," I added, almost too aroused to speak. Steven sat down on the nearby sofa, idly stroking himself, grinning in anticipation of a show. I turned back to look at Josh, and to this day I remember seeing the ever so slight change in him, and he began to smile. He was ready.

He was ready to fuck his mother.

"For a while now, I've been fantasizing about finding mom on her hands and knees," Josh said confidently, and I almost had a small orgasm as I watched him walk closer to me. Seeing the hunger, as his eyes looked up and down the body he was about to fuck was a massive turn-on.

"Like this, you mean?" I asked, grinning as I got down on all fours, turning slightly, so I was facing Steven, wanting him to see the look in my face as his son fucked me. I wiggled my butt at Josh as he knelt down behind me.

"So... fucking.... hot," Josh mumbled, almost to himself, as he grabbed my butt cheeks, and placed the tip of his shaft against the lips on my pussy. The suspense was almost killing me, and I bit my lips to keep from screaming at him to ram it inside me already.

Even though I was beyond ready, and my pussy had taken cocks about his size before, I still gasped, as I felt the tip starting to poke me, slowly but surely forcing himself inside me.

"That's it, precious," I said hoarsely. "Fuck your mother," I added feeling my insides struggling to adjust to his immense size. Josh was enough of a gentleman to take it slow, starting by pushing the tip inside my pussy. He then held himself still inside me for a moment, before thrusting another few inches. Then another few. Holy shit, he was huge.

I turned my head to look at my loving husband, and he just sat there smiling at me. He was no doubt enjoying the look in my eyes in that moment. I had some problems focusing on Steven though, as Josh's cock made me start to lose awareness of my surroundings. He was still pushing himself deeper and deeper inside me, and it almost felt like he was about to force his monster cock all the way through me.

"J-jesus... so deep," I croaked, wanting to share the experience with Steven.

"Sorry, mom," I heard Josh say, in a tone that told me he wasn't the least bit sorry. "But I'm just getting started," he added, and I looked back, seeing the shit eating grin plastered on his face, as he firmly grabbed my hips with both hands. I had been around for long enough to know that I was in for a ride now, and I grinned back.

"Go on, baby. Don't hold back," I said to Josh, though I guess I didn't have to. I barely finished the sentence before I felt him pull back, only to thrust back forward, ramming his wonderful shaft so deep inside me I thought he'd tear me apart. He repeated the motion, looking me in the eye as he fucked me. And again.. and again..

"S-Steven... O-our s-son is fucking me.. It f-feels so amazing," I stammered, my mind so focused on the pleasure of our joining that speech became a secondary priority.

"God, mom! Your pussy is so fucking amazing," Josh yelled out, unable to contain himself, as he thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel his cock swelling as his arousal grew. As his cock grew even harder, my pussy instinctively clenched harder around the thick shaft.

I could feel my body starting to tense up again from how beautifully rough Josh was. Until only a few moments ago, I had simply been his mother. Had it only been moments ago, though? How long had he been fucking me? A part of me wanted to giggle, at how my son's amazing fuck-stick had pounded my brains out. I was past the point of thinking clearly, all that seemed to matter was the thick cock burrowing deeper and deeper inside me.

"FUCK YOUR FREE-USE MOMMY! FUUUUuuuuck," I yelled, my voice rising an octave or two. I think I was speaking to Josh, even though I was looking ahead at my loving husband. His outline was becoming blurry, and I couldn't quite make out his face. From the way his cock throbbed as he jerked himself off though, I'd guess he was smiling at the sight of his son fucking the daylights out of his wife.

"Shit dad! I'm gonna fucking cum inside mom!" Josh yelled. I could feel another massive orgasm building within me, and I lost myself in my own little bubble of unbridled pleasure. His cock felt so majestic inside me. He thrust so hard and so deep, and my insides felt like being rearranged as if he was fucking my womb.

Josh's thrusts was so overpowering, I couldn't even get a good look at what Steven was doing anymore, so I closed my eyes, giving my son, and his lovely cock all of my attention. A few moments later, I could feel him swelling inside me. This was it. My son was emptying himself within his mother's pussy. I was so overcome with lust, with joy and love, I screamed incoherently, and I saw stars dancing merrily in front of my eyes, as the orgasm came over me. Wave after wave of pure bliss struck me, and my entire body shook.

Rope after lovely rope of his cum shot deep inside me, each blast like a hammerblow, prolonging the pleasure. I fainly heard Josh grunting, again and again as he unloaded inside the pussy from whence he came a little more than 18 years ago.

I'm not sure how long our orgasms lasted, but eventually I managed to regain my senses, looking at Steven, who still sat there, with a huge smile on his face.

Josh let out a long moan, as he pulled his cock back and out of my pussy, and I could feel his massive load start to drip out and run down my legs. I let out a shiver of delight, and a satisfied humm, as I felt Josh's lovely shaft being pulled out. I turned my head to look back at him, seeing a look of stunned disbelief on his face, as if he didn't quite believe he'd just fucked his mother to within an inch of her life.

"Now, baby," I said in a soft voice. "If you're gonna fuck your mother like that in the future, you might wanna give me a little heads up first. I'm not sure I'll be able to take a pounding like that every day," I added, and Josh started to grin with confidence. I suppose it never hurt to compliment a guy after fucking you, though to be honest, Josh not only had the tool necessary, but also clearly knew how to give me everything I desired. For someone his age, he was pretty amazing. Since I'm being completely honest, I'll also admit that a part of me knew full well I'd, not only be able to take a daily dose of his cock, but being allowed to would be a blessing.

I took a couple of deep breaths, my body needing some time to recover after the wonderful ordeal Josh and Steven had put it through. After a while, I stood back up. As they joined me, Steven and Josh sandwiched me, Steven behind me and Josh in front of me, and I looked up into Josh's eyes. I couldn't help but smile as I saw the love in his eyes. I knew I must have looked at him the same way, with a love that now had transcended the love between a mother and son. Our love was now also a physical one, and it felt like I hadn't been happier in a long, long time.

"Listen guys," I said eventually, after savoring the closeness for a moment. "You've worn me out for the night, so if I'm going to be of any use tomorrow, I need to go to sleep," I added, and I saw the sad smile of recognition in Josh's face.

"You're right mom," Josh said softly before looking up at his father. "Thanks dad, for showing me what a slut mom really is," he added, and I couldn't suppress a shiver and a smile at his choice of words. My beloved son was just as kinky as his mother. I leaned up and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek. I knew that to do more would lead to something that I was way too exhausted to be able to handle tonight.

"Good night, mom," Josh said, with a big smile of satisfaction on his lips. I got the sense that he wanted more, but that he, out of respect for me, restrained himself, so he kissed my cheek and with some reluctance went up to his room. I then turned to Steven, who grinned widely, clearly immensely pleased with how events of the evening had played out.