Becoming Fuck Meat: A Sissy Tale

Story Info
Sissy Kristy goes back to Sir's motel room.
5.7k words
4.58
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this series depicts rough and degrading sex with some offensive language and drug content. If that's not your thing, then please move along.

Also, I highly recommend you read The Night That Would Never End series before starting this new series as this is a continuation of that storyline.

A few days had passed since the night that felt like it would never end. Days that I spent pampering myself in order to recover from having my body ravished by so many guys. Several of those guys had already texted me, including Sir. He wanted to know when I'd be coming back to get my purple dress. Since I was finally feeling rested and refreshed, and ready to do it all over again, I messaged him back and said I could come over that evening.

I got myself all dolled up once again. This time I was wearing a simple black skirt that came down about mid-thigh with a thin pink button up halter top. I had on a pink floral bra which had just a little bit of padding that gave the illusion that I actually had tits, and I was wearing pink floral panties that matched the bra. My nails were painted and my make-up done with a luscious red lip stick and glittery eye shadow. For shoes I kept it simple with some strappy black sandals. I also decided to wear a stylish little blue jean jacket to keep the evening chill at bay.

Since my car was in the shop, I decided to hitch a ride with an Uber. The driver was at my place within a few minutes and off we went. The driver was a pasty old white guy who was probably in his sixties. He was a husky guy, slightly overweight with a mustache and a five o'clock shadow. I could see him frequently looking me over through his rearview mirror as he tried to make small talk.

He told me I looked very nice and asked about my destination. I'm guessing he figured that given the way I was dressed and where I was going I was a prostitute. I just said I was meeting some friends there and left it at that. Then, without any prompting or anything from me he looked over his shoulder at me and said, "you know I do accept alternative forms of payment. If that's something you'd be interested in."

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he meant by 'alternative forms of payment.' Even a braindead sissy whore like me could figure that one out. Ultimately, we weren't going very far so it's not like the Uber was going to cost me that much, but if this was an opportunity for me to get some cock then I was totally down for that.

"Sure I'm interested, what did you have in mind?" I smiled at him through the mirror.

"Well, I know a spot I can drive to where we'll have some privacy, then you can come up here and suck me off," he replied, "but you have to swallow!"

I let out a flirtatious giggle. "That won't be a problem!" That was all the consent he needed as he detoured towards his secret place.

His private spot turned out to be behind an old shopping center. Around the back of the building we would be completely undisturbed and unseen. On one side of us there was this old neglected

eye sore of concrete construction, and on the other side nothing but woods. Trash and graffiti was everywhere, and it occurred to me that I probably wasn't the first person that he had brought back here. He pulled up beside a loading dock, put his car in park and said, "come on."

I quickly got out of the car and as I moved up to the front passenger seat I couldn't help but notice that there were several used condoms littering the ground. Apparently, this was a popular spot. I made a mental note of the place for future encounters. I sat in his passenger seat and he pushed his seat all the way back and reclined it. He was wearing athletic shorts, so he easily pulled his shorts and boxers down mid thigh. When he did so I saw that he had lots of pubic hair and his cock was not very impressive. It was only a couple of inches flaccid and I couldn't imagine that it would grow much larger erect. His circumcised head was just poking through the salt and pepper pubes as if to say hi to me! He did however have huge balls. I was definitely impressed with that aspect of his genitalia.

"There you go." He said, laying back and closing his eyes while lifting up his pot belly. "Sorry about all the hair."

"That's okay." Who was I to criticize a man's grooming standards?

I leaned over his center console, and as I brought my face closer to his genitals, I noticed that he had an odor. I wouldn't say that he stunk, but he did smell like he hadn't showered all day. It was a ripe musk from driving around in his car for hours. I brought my mouth down to his dick and I licked the little guy up and down as he moaned in pleasure. His cock did immediately begin to grow, but as I worked my magic up and down his penis, giving him a tongue massage, it only grew to about four and a half inches at best. I didn't mind though. When it comes to cock I definitely don't discriminate. If a man needs to get off and I can get him off, I consider assisting him a privilege. I cherished the feeling of his cock growing hard in my mouth.

While he laid back relaxing, and probably fantasizing about getting a blow job from a real girl, I sucked his cock with all the skill and enthusiasm I would give a younger guy with a 12 inch BBC. I licked, sucked, and swirled my tongue around his cock head occasionally deepthroating him until his pubes were in my nose. He was fairly silent only letting out a moan every once in a while. When I started to massage his balls he spread his thighs to give me better access.

Finally, he broke his silence and told me to lick his balls. After I pulled my mouth off of his cock, he slid down the seat a little bit further and raised his hips up to give me better access to his scrotum. Then, he started jerking his cock pretty quickly. I scooped his testicles up in my hands, and buried my face in them, alternating between licking them and sucking them into my mouth. I inhaled his man musk as though I were taking a hit of poppers. His balls were slimy with my own saliva and his sweat, but I just smeared it all over my face. I wish I could say that I just disassociated and went through the motions. Maybe then I wouldn't sound like a complete degenerate whore, but the truth is I savored the taste of his salty unwashed testicles and his musk. He was masturbating furiously the whole time I worshipped his nut sack, which led me to believe that he would cum pretty soon. And I was right. After only a few minutes of me degrading myself on his balls, he said, "I'm going to cum! Put it back in your mouth!"

I quickly took his cock back into my mouth and he grabbed the back of my head and basically continued to masturbate himself, except instead of using his hand he was using my face. He began to groan and I could taste his salty precum. Then, he just let loose with a huge orgasm.

"Oh God! Ungh! Ungh, aghhhh! Fuuuck!"

I swear I thought the old man was going to have a heart attack. He was grunting so loud and convulsing so hard, I didn't know what to think. His first shot went straight down my throat, but the subsequent streams were weaker and I just held it in my mouth, but he kept cumming. Before he was even done blowing his load I had to swallow a mouthful, and then he filled me up again. I guess it had been a long time since he came last. After I finally swallowed the last of his spunk, and he finally came down from his orgasm induced high, I sat up and said thank you.

"Oh, no. Thank you!" He said, pulling his shorts up. "That was great! Sorry I came so much, but it's been awhile."

"Oh, don't worry about it," I giggled. "I'll take all the cum you can give me!"

He chuckled and said, "well, I think you sucked me completely dry, but if you ever need a feeding I'd be glad to give you a belly full."

"I will definitely keep that in mind!" I meant it too. He wasn't a great looking guy and he didn't have a nice cock, but I would be more than happy to drain those balls anytime.

I got back into the back seat and freshened up my make-up while my new friend drove me to Sir's motel. That's when it occurred to me that I really was a literal whore now. I felt proud of myself, but those feelings of pride were quickly replaced with anxiety. Our little detour didn't really take up that much time, but the first time Sir and I met he seemed quite upset with me for taking too long. He could be rather rough with me, which I loved, but still, I didn't want to piss him off too much.

We pulled into the lot at the motel, and after saying goodbye to the driver, I stepped out onto the pavement. The Uber drove away and I dug my cannabis vape pen out of my purse and started taking some deep hits. I was trembling as I slowly made my way to the stairs and began my climb. I was definitely nervous and a little bit scared. The last time I came up here, Sir slapped me, spit on me, pissed on me, and even held my head under the toilet while he fucked me like a whore. He also gave me a new name: Fuck Meat.

I was standing in front of the door to room 222 once again and starting to get incredibly horny. I could hear the TV playing inside and I was pretty sure I heard more than just one voice. I took one more deep hit from my vape to help lower my inhibitions and, with a shaking fist, I gently knocked on the door. "I hope I can once again live up to my new name," I thought silently to myself.

I knocked again, louder this time, and I could hear Sir's voice, "Fuckin bitch is late again!" Oh no! I thought. He'll make me regret that.

Suddenly the door flung open and there stood Sir. He was actually wearing clothes this time, but just jeans and a wife beater. He had a sort of scowl on his face and a beer can in his hand. "Get your ass in here!" He ordered.

"Y-yes, sir." I replied meekly as I hurriedly entered the cheap motel room.

When I stepped inside I noticed that there were beer cans all over the place. Apparently, Sir had been drinking all day, but he wasn't alone. Sitting on the edge of one of the beds was Butch. He too had a beer in his hand and a mischievous grin on his face. The room still reeked of cigarettes but also smelled of booze, and ESPN was blaring on the TV. It looked as though these two had been hanging out all evening. Sir closed and locked the door, and Butch stood up and approached me.

"Remember me?"

"Y-yes, Butch, right?" I replied looking up into his eyes. I wanted to make myself appear as small and weak as possible, which isn't a difficult thing for me to do since I am small and weak.

"Hahaha," Butch roared in laughter. "I bet you remember me. I fucked that ass real good didn't I?" He reached under my skirt and gave my ass a firm squeeze.

"Yes Mr. Butch."

"Shit, I didn't believe Rick when he said you'd come over." (So Sir's name is Rick. Finally, I knew his actual name.) He turned to Rick who was standing behind me, "Bitch can't get enough can he?"

"Apparently not," Rick replied in a gruff voice. He grabbed my arm and turned me to where I was facing him. "But Fuck Meat doesn't understand how to be on time either. What were you doing, spending way too much fuckin time trying to make yourself look like a girl again? Doing your hair, makeup and nails... what's your deal anyway? You're a boy that pretends to be a girl?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I-i thought you would l-like it. I'm a sissy. I dress like a girl s-so guys will fuck me like a girl." I was sure that my answer wouldn't satisfy Rick, but I didn't think any answer would, and I wasn't about to tell him that I was late because I was sucking off some fat old man. Also, I was fine with him making fun of me, degrading me, and calling me names. It actually turned me on when guys talked shit about me. Maybe it's because I was always bullied and called a sissy and a fairy faggot in school. Maybe it was because I had always had low self esteem and absolutely no confidence in myself.

"Shit Rick," Butch chimed in, "I don't mind it. I ain't no faggot, so it makes it easier to pretend your with an actual woman. Fuck Meat makes a pretty cute girl, doesn't he?"

Rick chuckled, "that's true. Reminds me of this bitch that got turned out when I was at Rose Hill prison." He looked at me, "you'd fuckin love that shit. This little fag got whored out all up and down the cell block. I even had a piece or two of that ass."

"You were in prison?" I asked.

As soon as the words left my mouth Rick's hard palm landed right across my left cheek. It wasn't a playful slap, either. Rick bitch slapped me so hard it made me spin around and I ended up falling into Butch who caught me and stood me back up. Rick was staring right into my eyes and I saw fury on his face.

"You're not here to ask fuckin questions, bitch! Mind your fuckin business!"

"Yes, sir." I said, wide-eyed. He really rang my bell with that slap. I was seeing stars and tearing up.

Laughing, Butch spoke up, "hell, I think he liked it!"

"Of course, the bitch did," Rick went on. "You like to be slapped around and abused don't you whore?"

"Yes, sir. I love it."

"I told Butch how well you took my cock the other day."

"Yeah, I fuckin heard you through these thin ass walls too! What were you screaming again? Oh yeah, 'I'M A STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT CUM DUMPSTER!'" Bitch said in a high pitched mocking voice. I had wondered if everyone in the whole fucking motel had heard me screaming those words.

"Yeah, Butch wants to piss down your throat and butt fuck you in the toilet like I did. What do you think about that?"

"Sounds like fun to me!" I smiled.

(Every once in a while I'll have what some people might refer to as a "moment of clarity," and in that moment I wonder to myself: why do I get off on being treated like garbage? If someone is physically rough with me, if they verbally degrade me, belittle me, mock me, make fun of me, use and abuse me in any way, then I fucking love them for it. What's wrong with me? Of course, then I just think to myself, "Shut up you ignorant faggot. You are fuck meat to be used by anyone in any way they see fit." Then, all is once again right in the world and I am back to serving my purpose.)

Butch must've liked my answer. He was grabbing at his cock through his jeans. "What the hell possesses someone to let a man piss on him and half drown him in the toilet?" Butch asked with a disgusted tone.

"I don't know, sir. I like it when men get pleasure from using me, no matter how they use me. And I know I'm just a worthless sissy fuck pig so it doesn't matter what guys do to me. If they enjoy it so do I." Butch laughed and Rick shook his head in disbelief.

"If only all bitches were as smart as you?" Butch said.

I turned to Butch and replied, "I'm not smart at all Mr. Butch. I'm just a dumb sissy slut who knows it's place."

"Goddamn!" Rick said while Butch laughed more. "Well we got the toilet ready for you. We been drinking and pissing all day and haven't flushed once." Hearing those words was a little concerning for me. It sounded really fucking gross, but I definitely was in no position to complain. Then Rick said, "Shit, I gotta piss right now."

Rick grabbed a handful of my hair. "Ow! Fuck!" I cried.

"Come on bitch, let's get this party started!" Rick dragged me to the bathroom by my hair while Butch followed closely behind. I saw the toilet, it was full of bright yellow piss, and I knew soon enough my face would be inside that bowl. "Get on your knees in the tub, faggot!" Rick commanded.

I removed my blue jean jacket and threw it down, then I stepped over the side of the cold tub and got down on my knees. Because the tub was narrow I had to turn to the side in order to get down. It was only then that I realized that these guys weren't going to have me strip. They were going to piss all over me and my clothes. I accepted the situation; not that I really had a choice. I looked up at the guys standing side by side as they were unbuttoning their jeans. Soon, their cocks were out and in their hands pointing at me like a couple of fire hoses. I closed my eyes, threw my head back and opened wide.

"Say ahhh, piss whore!"

Both men released a torrent of hot yellow urine all over my face and body. They adjusted their streams so that their fluids were going into my mouth. It was so salty and bitter that I let it run out of my mouth and flow down my body. Now and then I would swallow it, which they loved. "Yeah! Drink my fucking piss you disgusting whore!" I could feel my shirt clinging to my body as it quickly became drenched, and my skirt felt heavier and heavier against my thighs as it absorbed all the fluid that made it down there. The guys pissed soo much!

When their bladders were finally empty they each shook their hoses off on me and Butch waved his cock in my face. I knew he wanted me to lick the remaining piss off of his dick so I didn't hesitate. I sucked his cock head into my mouth and cleaned up all the remaining urine from his tip. Butch moaned enjoying the feeling of my mouth around his penis. His member began to swell in my mouth.

"You want this dick up your ass again don't you?"

"Mhmm!" I replied with his cock in my mouth.

"Come on bitch," Butch said, taking a couple of steps back. "Get in position."

I knew that by 'position' Butch meant he wanted me in a doggy style position with my head in the toilet. I carefully climbed out of the slippery tub and onto the bathroom floor. I turned facing the porcelain throne. It smelled so powerfully of piss. I put my face over the toilet, not inside it, and I arched my back tooting my ass up in my best 'fuck me' stance. I looked over at Butch who had his now fully erect cock in his hand. He moved over behind me and yanked my panties down to my knees while Rick knelt beside me still sporting a scowl on his face. In that moment I realized that Butch was about to ram his cock into my little ass while Rick forced my face into the bowl. Part of me worried that Rick, being the sadistic fucker that he was, might seriously drown me in all that piss. I turned my eyes towards the foamy liquid and thought, oh well, I am asking for it after all.

Sure enough, as soon as I felt Butch's cock press against my hole, Rick shoved my face into the toilet. Butch wasn't using any lube except for his own saliva, so when he forced his penis into my butthole it hurt like hell, but I couldn't do anything but take it and try not to open my mouth and scream. Rick was holding me down with all of his strength. My face was actually touching the bottom of the bowl. Butch had no concern for my comfort, just his own pleasure, so he had no problem forcing his cock deep inside me.

While Butch fucked my ass with abandon, I began to kick and squirm, splashing urine everywhere. I was running out of air and Butch's cock was tearing my ass apart. I was starting to panic. I grabbed the edge of the bowl and instinctively tried to push my face out of the toilet but there was no way I was strong enough to resist Rick's will, and he was not letting up. I started blowing bubbles and I could hear the guys laughing. Finally, Rick loosened his grip and allowed me to raise up. I gasped for air and in that moment I wasn't even cognisant of the cock in my rectum, I just needed oxygen. I was seeing stars again as I heaved, my lungs expanding and contracting in earnest, and I whimpered and moaned like a helpless slut.

"That fuckin hole gets tight when he's drowning!" Butch observed.

My face felt so gross covered in the slimy putrid urine. It was slippery and sticky all at the same time, and my soaking wet clothes were now cold. My hair was drenched and matted on my face, except for the handful that Rick was still holding. I finally caught my breath and calmed down a little bit. I opened my sticky eyelids and Rick's face was right by mine. He yanked my head back and spit into my open gasping mouth, then he slapped me silly again.

12