Becoming Fuck Meat: A Sissy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you love this shit don't you, Fuck Meat?" Rick asked.

"Ungh, oh yes! Ohh I fuckin love it! Aghh!"

Rick promptly shoved my face back into the toilet catching me off guard which caused some of the pee to get into my mouth. God it tasted awful. Rick held me down firmly in my place. The only place I belonged. This time he forcefully shook my head around in the bowl. It was almost like he was using my face as a toilet brush to clean his commode. I felt so degraded and disgusting, but at the same time I felt proud that I was being useful; cleaning one man's toilet while another man jerked off with my asshole. I was the queen of multitasking!

Just as I was getting comfortable in my new environment, Rick let me up for air again and while I was catching my breath I heard him say, "My turn, Butch." Then, Butch pulled his cock out of me and when Rick released my hair, Butch grabbed a handful himself and pulled me over towards the side of the tub, forcing me to turn my gaping ass towards Rick.

"Suck your ass off my cock, whore!" Butch ordered.

Without any hesitation, I opened wide and took Butch's cock into my mouth. His penis was so hard and it tasted of my own ass juice. Butch was still holding a handful of my hair and he reached down and grabbed my throat with his other hand. Then, he started to face fuck me with the same intensity that he was fucking my ass before. I was choking and gagging on his cock, but he didn't care. As he used my throat like a pussy, I felt Rick's cock pushing against my anus. He didn't have any trouble burying his penis in my ass after the fucking Butch had given me. I moaned on Butch's cock while the two men spit roasted me like a fuck pig.

There I was getting spit roasted by two men in a seady motel bathroom covered in sticky piss. Some people would look at a moment like this and think, "God, I've hit rock bottom." But not me. I was taking it all in, and I'm not just talking about their cocks. I was taking in the sights, the smells, and the sounds. I wanted to remember this moment forever. The moment when I truly found my happy place as a sissy faggot fuck doll. I wanted to remember the taste and the smell of their piss, the feeling of my knees slipping on the wet floor, the vile sounds coming from my stuffed throat, the feeling of Butch's grip on my head, and the sensation of Rick's cock smashing into my rectum.

I lost all track of time at this point. Butch was literally choking me with his cock, depriving my underperforming brain of necessary oxygen, which made everything hazy. The guys continued to spit roast me, occasionally switching out which end they fucked. They not only entertained themselves with my holes, but they also slapped me, gagged me on their cocks, verbally degraded me, and forced my head back into the toilet more than a couple times. Eventually, the guys got bored of all of this so they dragged me out of the bathroom and threw me on one of the beds. I didn't know what they were going to do to me at this point. Butch got on the bed right beside me and laid on his back with his cock in his hand.

"Get up here, bitch. I want you to ride this dick."

"Yes, sir." I quickly complied with his demand and removed my panties, tossing them aside, then, I threw my leg over him and positioned my ass right over his erect member. I reached around behind me and guided his swollen cock head to my gaping asshole and slowly sat myself down on it. "Mmmm!" I moaned as I sunk all the way down until he was balls deep inside me and my ass was resting on his upper thighs. I immediately started to ride Butch, sliding up and down on his shaft, but I felt Rick climbing up on the bed behind me. Continuing to ride Butch's cock, I turned my head and looked at Rick. There was no doubt in my mind what was about to happen to me.

Rick moved up close to me and, with his hand in the center of my back, pushed me down to where I was lying atop Butch's chest. Then, he maneuvered himself into position so that he could squeeze his cock up my ass alongside Butch's. I was about to get two cocks in my ass for the first time ever. My heart was pounding and I seriously didn't know if I could take it, but I dare not protest. I just tried to relax and hoped for the best.

Butch held me in place by my hips with his cock only halfway inside me, and I spread my ass cheeks wide apart. Rick pushed his cock against my already stuffed hole and began to work his meat into my rear. It felt like he was ripping my poor little anus apart, but I just lay there on Butch's chest and whined like a helpless bitch. There was no way I could stop these guys, they were going to get what they wanted, even if it meant ripping me apart. I accepted that my pain was a small price to pay for their pleasure.

Rick didn't have too much trouble getting his cock inside me. He ignored my moans and just pushed against me with all of his might until my butt hole had no choice but to open up wider and make room for him. In a matter of seconds, I was taking both Butch and Rick's cocks at the same time. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the two men pumped my ass, their engorged penises grinding against one another as they stretched me out. It was painful but incredible at the same time. Apparently, Butch thought it felt pretty amazing too, because he was already at the brink of busting his nut.

"Oh fuck! I think I'm gonna cum in this bitch!" He groaned.

"Yeah, give it to the little faggot!" Rick replied, fucking me faster. All I could do was moan and whimper.

Butch squeezed my hips tightly as his whole body seized up and he began grunting like an animal. He held me down on his cock while Rick continued to fuck me. It was as though Rick's cock was jerking Butch off inside my asshole. After holding out as long as he could, Butch finally exploded inside me filling me with his warm cum. He bucked and writhed in ecstasy until he had completely emptied his balls. Rick kept fucking me like nothing had happened. Butch's load just provided him with fresh lubricant to sodomize me with.

Butch decided that since he was done fucking me, but couldn't really go anywhere, he would choke me. Rick grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms behind my back while Butch grabbed my throat and pushed my torso up off of him. I was completely helpless to resist as he squeezed my airway tightly and cut off my oxygen supply. The last thing I remember is Rick railing my ass and Butch laughing. Then, everything went black.

Do it finally happen? Did a man finally snuff me out? I did always think that my life would pan out this way. Eventually, I would reach the point where I could be of no use to anyone anymore and some superior man would put me down. Did that just happen?

After what was probably just a few seconds I awoke. My body was completely limp and lifeless, but Rick was holding my head up from Butch's torso while he slapped the shit out of me. I came to gasping for air and completely stunned and disoriented. It took several minutes before I realized that not only did Rick cum in my ass, but I apparently came too, all over Butch's stomach. The guys were laughing at me and talking shit about me while I tried to regain my composure. Rick was only now removing his spent member from my blown out asshole. Butch's cock popped out with Rick's.

Immediately, Butch ordered me to clean him up, so I moved beside him and began licking my own cum up from his hairy stomach. I couldn't believe how much semen I had sprayed on him. Being choked to death must have really turned me on! After lapping up all of my own cum, I turned my attention to Butch's flaccid penis. I licked it and sucked it into my mouth and gave it a proper tongue bath. Then, of course, I slid off the bed and down to my knees to clean Rick's cock as well.

Rick was standing there tall and proud with his flaccid but still impressive cock dangling between his thighs. I could see the cum on his penis glistening in the light and a string of his manly nectar dripping from the tip. Not wanting it to go to waste, I quickly caught it in my mouth and then followed it up to his cock. Just as I did with Butch, I passionately cleaned Rick's member, licking and sucking every bit of cum and post-coital residue from his genitalia. Finishing my job I sat back on my heels and looked up at Rick with a smile on my face.

"Well, I guess you are good for something." He said in a satisfied tone.

"Fuck yeah," Butch agreed. "Keep this bitch on speed dial!" They both laughed.

Rick tossed my old dress at me and I caught it and rose to my feet. It smelled pretty terrible from having been soaked in piss days before. Then, he basically told me to get out. I really wished they would've let me clean up first, but I never really figured they'd give me that option. Before I left he told me he'd be keeping in touch with me and that I'd better reply if he sent me a message. I told him I definitely would as I put my panties back on, collected my things, and headed out of their room.

Standing outside of Rick's room, I donned my jacket and began walking towards the stairwell. I was a little light headed and sore. My ass was sore, my throat was sore, and I felt sticky all over. My ass felt slippery and wet as their cum leaked from my gaping pussy. My panties crawled up ass cheeks giving me a major wedgie. I was in a sort of dazed state, but I felt incredible. My body was tingling all over and my tiny clitty, tucked neatly in my panties, was still leaking cum. I felt like a thoroughly fucked whore and as I swayed my hips side to side and listened to my heels clicking on the concrete stairs, I knew that this was an experience that I wanted to have again and again.

I loved being Fuck Meat!

12