Becoming Her Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

While she was cleaning me I notice to the side of me Josie had positioned her legs so I could look right at her pussy. One leg was bent up with her foot on the bed and the other leg was folded under the first one. As I looked at her pussy I could see a glob of pearly white cum ooze out of her. As I watched it leak down to her thigh I was surprised on how erotic it looked. It looked so sexy I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Like what you see?" She asked taking me by surprise

"Yea it looks so sexy coming out of you. I've never seen anything like it before." I told her. She sat up and another glob came out this time it ran down toward her ass.

"Really I'm surprised. Don't tell me you don't look at the girl after you had your way with her."

"No I mostly use a condom and the few times I didn't the girl usually runs in the bathroom right after."

"That's were I should be but if you want to watch I can stay till some more comes out." Another glob came out as she said this. I watched as she reached between her legs and scooped up the glob with her finger.

"I love the way it tastes. I knew we would tasted good together." She said just before she put her finger in her mouth. Watching her do that was erotic, knowing it was the cum I had just put there made it even more so. When another bit came out she scooped it up and said.

"Here try it. You can't say you don't like it till you try it." I hesitated just slightly which gave her the opening she needed.

"If you don't like it I won't ask again. Please try it just once."

I knew by this time there was no way I could say no with out trying it. She put her finger to my mouth and I open it for her. Her finger came inside and I closed my lips around it. I could taste it instantly. The smell was unmistakable. It was her scent all right. I swallowed enough to of it to know. I could also taste something else. It was slightly bitter and salty at the same time. There was an unmistakable musk tasted to it, but all in all it wasn't that bad. The texture was nice and slippery kind of like an egg yoke. When I realized I was actually savoring the taste I knew I took too long to say I didn't like it. I look at Josie and she had that wonderful smile on her face to tell me she was extremely pleased with herself or me. Either way I knew I was going to be cleaning out her pussy the next time we made love.

"Well do you hate it?" If there was the remotest possibility I could say yes I might have, but I learned my lesson and said

"Not bad. It's a bit salty, it could use a little lemon, but I guess it's palatable." Josie burst out laughing, which thank fully was what I was going for. She laughed so hard she pushed the rest of our combined cum out of her and down onto the bed. When she stopped laughing she said

"Come on lets take a shower and get ready for bed. It getting late and we have to get up early so I can get you dressed for your debut. And we have to change the bed linen unless you want to sleep on the wet spot."

Twenty minutes later we were back in bed on new linen kissing each other good night. Josie had me lay on my side so she could spoon up next to me. She fell right to sleep. I lay there going over in my mind what had happen that day and what was to come on the next. How was I going to do what I had to with out dying of embarrassment? Each husband did what I was about to do, his lot was worse. They had to submit to the lust full pleasures of the other husbands. And they had to at least pretend they enjoy it. All I had to do was dress like a girl. I finally fell asleep and luckily I only had dreams of my lovely Josie.

In my dream Josie was kissing me just after we had gotten married. She was kissing my ear saying something to me. When I asked what she said, she said come on Nikki we have to set your hair and get you dressed. I instantly woke up when the real Josie shook me.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers