Becoming Hers

Story Info
A dominant man in search of discovering his submissive side.
3.4k words
4.4
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The online dating world can be challenging at best down to completely frustrating most of the time. If you are a man, it is downright impossible to navigate. Too many pitfalls, not enough mermaids. Something I forgot as I have not been in need of this type of service for years but had recently joined a non vanilla "off the beaten path" website to quash a specific need. An alternative lifestyle website catering to power exchange or in plain English catering to dominants and submissives.

I am a European man in my late 50's, educated, world traveled, fairly bright (even if sometimes that brightness doesn't shine through) and dominant. I like being in charge or should I say: "I liked being in charge."

I have been the dominant one in each and every relationship I have been involved in over the years. Nothing more thrilling than to slowly bring your partner to enjoy and crave some of the sexual activities I like. Nothing is more exhilarating than to push some of the limits and see your partner discovering new sensations, new pleasure.

But for some reasons, unknown to me at this time, I have felt the need to relinquish that power to another person, preferably a dominant woman who can show me the path that leads to submission and complete surrender. The pull to surrender has been in the back of my mind for a couple of years now and time has come to act on it.

Is it due to aging? Hormone imbalance? Stress? Repressed fantasies? Being in charge all day in my business? I do not have an answer for you or even for me! I just know I had a longing need, a vision in my head, a burning desire in the pit of my stomach... well not really the stomach... I am sure you can figure that one out!

So I joined an alternative lifestyle website trying to fulfill that Quest... and no... My name is not Don Quixote... But it could be... The odds of finding that golden nugget are lower than the ones to win the Poweball or a jackpot in Las Vegas...Close to zero. But like gambling if you do not play you have no chances to win... So here I went... throwing dices on a crap table and hoping for the best while I log in and set up my profile. I have always been a straight forward person and my profile feels dry to the bone. But what can I say... It is just me and as the say goes: "You cannot teach an old dog a new tricks"... Oh Boy! How wrong am I going to be on that one!

The first few days were spent browsing people's profiles and figuring out what I really wanted. Lots of profiles felt fake or manufactured. Some profiles have the same photos with different user names showing in various states, others read the same. I tended to stay away from profile without photos fully aware that some profile photo may be fake. Anyone can download a photo from the internet and use it as theirs. I did write an introduction email to broadcast as wide as possible to see who and what was out there.

With no expectation to begin with, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed despite the lingering hope... Just in case...Who knows!

A few answers came back following my first introduction. A few chats started. One sounded promising! Two days spent chatting. Hope rising. Until the crushing blow... Before we meet, I need to buy toys to use only with you. I will send you a link. I will need $$$$.

No... It was not about the money... It was about sending money to a complete stranger that would meet you once you send $250, $500, $750 to buy toys, rent a dungeon or just to show how serious you are. You can imagine that these chats stopped right there. A nicely written response I cannot mention here as I am afraid it might not be very appropriate to this audience and the chat stopped. After a while a pattern in the chats started to emerge and within a few exchanges I could tell where the discussion was going... Nowhere!

The thought of just cancelling the subscription due to the overwhelming numbers of fake profiles was just in the forefront of my thoughts. Why am I wasting my time, keeping my hope up when I have so much to focus on in my daily life? Can you spell

"Lust"

I had a business trip set up to go to Telluride in Colorado and one of the profile of a dominant woman was located in that city. The tagline was simple but full of sarcasm. Just my kind of woman. Unfortunately it looks like that person has not been online for a while but it never hurt to send an email. The worst that can happen is no answer.

To my surprise I did get an answer a few days later... First thoughts were... Is this another scammer? Doesn't cost anything to engage in a conversation and see.

Do you remember when I was talking about odds? Looks like I should have been playing in Vegas! The conversation started differently than all the previous ones. This one went on for a long time. Over a month! Close to two months!

Our exchanges were refreshing, exhilarating, funny, silly, genuine and true. Our chat covered the whole gamut of life without being sexual at all... Go figure... You meet on an adult website but do not talk about sex or fantasies but art, music, business, daily discussion we all have at the water cooler. I have read our exchanges multiple times and still crack up to some of the underlying jokes or quirky responses we traded. Our sense of humor almost identical.

What were the odds? Can someone remind me?

Part of me felt alive for the first time in a long, long time. I try to keep my mind out of the equation. Do I have questions, doubt and reservations? Yes... How can a virtual connection feel so real? How a 50+ years old human being can feel like a teenager again? A crush? An attraction? Hopefully mutual! But still virtual! The only shadow I see is my own reflection in my computer screen late at night when I cannot sleep. Her presence heavy on my mind but invigorating. Just the thoughts of her are making me a better man, more focused at work, at home. Doing choirs I would have pushed to tomorrow. Even if the virtual relationship were to end for any reason, she would be help in my memory and I would try to remember how good it felt.

The longing of a physical touch is becoming unbearable. The promises of finally being at the mercy of a dominant woman, in sight, but out of reach, frustrating. A mental torture inflicted by a cunning woman. The desperation she mentioned when we started chatting making a lot more sense now. The mirage in the desert! Hallucinations? Potential reality? The mind is a powerful tool and can play tricks on the best of us.

At some point you feel like a fish. Hooked and being reeled in but very slowly. Agonizingly slow. You would think the fish would fight but it was gutted of his will power, longing to be reeled faster. The only thought in his mind is to be guided, trained to please the person in charge of the pole. Waiting to be pulled into a net and molded the way its handler desires. Did I mention "desperation?"

And then the day came!

Out of the blue a message dropped in the inbox. The computer chimed. You rush like a well-trained Pavlov's dog knowing who sent you a message. Expecting the daily "Hello... How are you today?" Instead she sent that long awaited message: A time and an address followed by a wicked smiling emoji.

A message sent just before bedtime, knowing the effect it will have on her prey. Knowing his night will be mostly sleepless filled with thoughts of her. His mind restless with anticipation, anxiety and excitement preparing for a long awaited meeting.

The wait is over.

The virtual world is about to turned into reality. The screen about to disappear replaced by a leather-clad Goddess.

A dream comes through! So ... Why is fear, embarrassment and doubt creeping into his mind? Is he having cold feet? Buyer remorse? Knowing that the mental thoughts and emotions are about to become physical sensations. Pleasure might be turning into pain. Pain might be turning into pleasure. The appeal of the unknown fascinating him, drawing him to the edge of a cliff he knows will have no turning back. Just a straight fall to his knees at the feet of his new Goddess. The owner of his thoughts, his will, his entire being. Robbed from any free will except to will to please her.

Goddess wanted to make that moment special. After all it was going to be his first time kneeling in front of her. His first time submitting to someone and to her in particular. She was planning to keep him, to make him hers for weeks? Months? Years to come? The age difference is significant but the attraction is there and his willingness to become hers unmistakable.

When he arrived at her place, an envelope was taped to the door with his name on it. "The door is open! Enter and get undressed. Once done there is a pillow in front of the coffee table. Put the blindfold on and kneel there with your hands behind your back. You have two minutes!"

Opening the door, he enters into a vestibule furnished with a high back chair. A baroque looking chair made of black leather and gold rivets. His mind wondering is it was a genuine chair or a replica but he dismissed the thought. He wasn't here to appraise a chair and he had a time schedule to follow. Getting undressed, excitement and fear grip him again, almost making his head spin. How did he get to that point? His mind screaming to get out of there but she did strip him from his willpower and without even thinking he found himself in front of the coffee table. A lone scented candle burning. The only light on in the room. Shadows dancing on the walls as his movements sway the flame. He found the blindfold laying in front of him, waiting for him. He kneels down on the pillow and once the blindfold found his place on his face, he starts to wait for his fate and his Goddess to lead him down a one way street: her way!

He tries to focus on sounds or movement but he only hears the beats of his heart pounding in his ears and the ticking of a clock somewhere in the house. Trying to control his heartbeat and anxiety rising inside him, he starts to take deep breath to relax. A familiar sound seems to catch in ears... the erotic sounds of nylon rubbing against nylon but he cannot be certain. Primal arousal is growing deep in him. His mind full of lust and uncertainty but he feels embarrassed being there naked and helpless. Cold metal slaps on his wrists and makes him jump. He didn't imaging the ruffle of nylons! But he was too lost in his thoughts to realize his Goddess silently closed up on him. The scent of Victoria Secret fragrance feels his nostrils. A hot breath on is neck. A sweet but firm voice close to his ears, welcoming him, teasing him with all the things she will do to him and how helpless he is and will be, how by the end of the night he will become hers completely. His erection betraying the arousal of his position or is it her presence or both? His breath caught in his throat wondering what was in stock for him. The moment long awaited finally here. His pre-cum oozing out of his erected penis unable to control his body.

He knew the effect she had on him when they were chatting but couldn't imagine the power that was radiating from her being so close to him. Far enough he couldn't feel her skin or any fabric covering her body but he could feel the heat emanating from her.

He feels like a condom was being pulled on his cock and a rope tied at the base. She puts a collar around his neck and brings him around the table where she seats on a couch. And then come the first order: "This is where you belong... At my feet! You are about to learn your Goddess' body by heart with your lips and your tongue. Start with my feet and kiss every inch of my body!"

This will be his first time but not his last exploring his Goddess' body. Part of her ritual to enslave him. Lowering himself to find her feet and expecting to kiss the soft fabric of a stocking, his lips came across the hard surface a leather boot. The unmistakable smell feeling his senses. His mind focused on covering every inch of his Goddess' boots. Not knowing how high they go. Finally reaching the soft, electric feeling of the stockings just below the knees. The difference in texture sending chills down his spine. Chills that intensified once he reached the soft warm flesh or her upper thighs.

When he came too close to her vagina, she grabbed him by the ears and ordered him to skip that part. "You will spend plenty of time down there. Now is not the time. Keep exploring my body!" and so he keeps exploring... Her long legs, her hips, the flat tommy, her firm breasts with hard nipples, the tender skin of her neck making her shiver and holding her breath in excitement. She knows her juices are flowing freely, her excitement barely controllable. Now is the time for him to taste her and get drunk on her nectar. One of her hand grabs his hair and slowly guides him down her most delicate area. "I want you to smell me. This is the smell that will govern your life from now on. The scent of your Goddess should be burned into your mind. Once I am done with you, you will be able to find your Goddess within a pack of woman by the scent of her pussy!"

Breath deep! Engrave the sent in your memory! Taste your Goddess!" And with that order she relaxes on the couch opening her legs and locking his head between her thighs. His mouth and tongue kissing and lapping the juice dripping from her shave lips. His tongue finding the delicate clitoris. His lips gently sucking it. Juice flowing all over his chin. Her deep aroma feeling his nostrils, her sweet nectar flowing freely down his throat.

He has just discovered his new home for weeks, months and years to come. He lost track of everything, too focused on pleasing his Goddess and listening to her breathing and the scream of her orgasms rolling through her body.

Exhausted by multiple orgasms, she pulled him by the hair again away from her sweet spot. Tying him to the feet of the couch, she drifted into a welcoming haze while he lay there at her feet on the floor. His hard cock pulsing without the change of relief.

She woke up with a big grin on her face. Grin he doesn't see because she never removed his blindfold. She got some water, quenching her thirst and brought him some water too.

Untying him she murmurs in his ears: "I am about to make you mine for good. Once I take you, you will be my possession. Are you ready to give it all up to me? You have reached the point of no return... Now is the time to either bail out or be owned by me."

His answer didn't take long: "Please Goddess, make me yours."

A big smile spread across her face. She started to like him when they were chatting and for some reasons feel attracted to him as he is attracted to her... He should have play Powerball!

She brings him to her bedroom, laying him on him tummy, tying his hands and feet to the bed. Spread eagle with a pillow under his belly. Ass up in the air, offered to his Goddess with no possibility to move or even go anywhere. Not that the thought ever crossed his weakened mind. Panties, freshly scented with her nectar, found their way to his mouth and nose. His mind and senses overwhelmed by the sensations she is giving him.

A flogger started to caress his back. Her fingernails running down his sides, her cherry red painted lips leaving traces of lipstick on his neck and ears. Her teeth sinking into the soft flesh of his upper shoulder. His breathing moving to the rhythm of her touches. His mind drifting, tying to adapt and make sense of the sensations she is giving him.

In the meantime on the other side, she has to remind herself that it is his first time and that she needs to be a lot more gentle that she usually is. There is plenty of time to raise the intensity of the sensations. But she knows he will take what she will dish out. She will make sure of that. She will train him. He will be hers. Completely. Entirely. No doubt about that!

His body abandoned to her will. His mind completely shut down. That was his biggest concern. Being able to let someone take the lead and obeying. She did strip everything from him and she was about to take more. Her body adorn with a decent size strap on. The kind that shoots fluid like a real cock. A wicked smile on her face, radiating with pleasure and anticipation that she will own him. She owns his mind already. She will mold him to her taste. He has nowhere to run and even with the door open he will willingly stay at her feet.

Fingers started to play with his ass, a sweet voice full of lust asking him to relax and enjoy. A cold liquid being rub around is puckered hole. Sensations he never experience before rush over him. His hard cock pulsing under him getting closer to the edge of orgasm. Unauthorized orgasm would make him hers for good. She had warned him to not cum until she tell him to.

To his surprise, a finger found its way inside him, following by a second one. Her touch is light. Experience showing. No pain just sheer pleasure and his ass asking for more, moving toward the intruding fingers. The mind only registering her touch and her commanding but sweet voice guiding him closer and closer to being fisted. First time and she is making him beg for more.

A harder and wider finger starts to find its way inside of him. Her strap on moving slowing but surely deep inside his bowel. His breathing getting harsher and shallower. Hers joining him. Her voice pushing him further over the edge. She owns him. She knew it a long time ago. She never doubted but seeing the result of her work, live in front of her, is bringing her closer to orgasm again. Her plastic dick deep inside him. Her hand on his cock, her voice in his ears teasing, encouraging, controlling, guiding him to one strong orgasm. An orgasm he is not going to forget. An orgasm that seals her ownership of him. A contract signed with fake cum in is ass and his own cum filling the condoms she tied earlier. "Full ownership!" these two words swirling in his blown mind while he lay there motionless. Drifting in and out of consciousness. "She warned you. There shouldn't be any surprise there. She owns you."

As an echo to his own thoughts, he can hear her sweet voice in his ear mentioning these two words again "full ownership" as she brings him into her arms, laying next to him, protecting her new toy, drifting with him into a state of joy and restful sleep.