Becoming Hers Epilogue

Story Info
A fun evening together some time after the original story.
1.5k words
4.41
12.5k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
259 Followers

Please note that this takes place some time after the original "Becoming Hers" storyline. This idea has been kicking around in my head for a while and I wanted to write out a simple scene from their lives. Needless to say, he became hers and now lives like this full time. Enjoy!

--

The outfit was waiting for Alex when he got out of the shower. It wasn't there when his wife told him to shower and, "clean up." His heart skipped a beat, seeing it. It had been so long since he had crossdressed.

The first piece was the plug, Karen's favorite. It took him a moment to work it in, the pink jewel nestled between his cheeks. Then, it was on to the white knee-high socks, plain white cotton panties, short pink dress, and his usual pink collar. Whatever she had planned, he was looking forward to it. Before he even left the room his poor cock was straining against his ever-present pink chastity cage.

Karen was waiting for Alex downstairs with another surprise -- a matching outfit of her own! Her face lit up with a smile when she saw him.

"Honey, you look great!" she beamed. He wasn't wearing makeup, but his smooth, toned legs looked great and the dress did look pretty good on him.

"You don't look so bad yourself," he said, leaning in for a kiss. They embraced and he asked, "so what were you thinking for tonight?"

"Oh, not much. I thought a movie date in our matching outfits would be fun."

Alex's heart skipped a beat. Then he realized she meant at their house on their couch. She had already made a bag of popcorn and they plopped down on the sofa to watch the latest Marvel flick.

Alex didn't have to wait long for Karen to make her move. He couldn't help but appreciate the classic yawn-and-stretch maneuver. He snuggled in as her arm settled on his shoulder, resting his head on her chest and letting out a contented sigh.

A few minutes later, Karen moved her head to look at Alex, he looked up at her and their eyes met. In a perfect imitation of a high school date, Karen leaned in for a kiss. Despite having been married for years, they felt the sparks fly at this little bit of roleplay.

As they made out on the couch, Alex felt her hand caress his soft thigh. He moaned into her mouth and spread his legs as she slid her hand up his skirt. She stopped just shy of his encased cock, caressing his inner thigh before moving her hand up to his chest. Alex kissed her desperately as she groped his chest.

Alex took this as an invitation, running his own hands over her body. He tried to follow her lead, not wanting to go too far or too fast. This was fun roleplay and they were both enjoying the faux restraint of it. But, when his hand got to the warmth of Karen's inner thigh he couldn't stop himself from reaching for her sex. Instead of finding Karen's wonderful pussy, Alex got a handful of one of her strapons! Karen had tucked it into the waistband of her skirt to hide it.

"Ohh yeah, baby, it's so hard for you," Karen cooed in his ear with ill-concealed laughter in her voice. It was the slightly mean laughter that let Alex know he was in for a good time tonight. He kissed her deeply, rubbing the outline of the fake cock through her panties. It was one of the larger, more realistic ones she had.

Karen kissed her way down Alex's neck and pulled the top of his dress down so she could suck on his nipple. His nipples were even more sensitive than usual since it had been so long since she let him cum. As he moaned loudly and bucked his hips, she put his hand on her fake cock. Alex got the hint and started stroking it. She wore the harness over her panties, denying him even the occasional brush against her sex.

The two went back to making out, Karen playing with Alex's chest and Alex stroking her cock. Alex then felt a distinct pressure on the back of his neck. Was she... was she pushing his head down? Alex kissed her again and the pressure got more insistent.

"It's not gonna suck itself," Karen said into his ear as the subtle pressure turned into a hand on the back of his head. Alex let himself be pushed down, lifting her skirt and taking the head of the dlido in his mouth.

"Mmm, yeah, you know you want it. Get on your knees, slut." Karen purred.

Alex got on his knees, kissing up her legs to the inside of her thighs. He could see a faint wet spot on her panties and wished he was going down on her instead of a fake cock. He licked up the shaft and looked her in the eyes as he took the head in his mouth. Alex's cock strained pathetically against its confines as he reveled in being on his knees in front of his beautiful wife.

"Ohhh yes..." Karen hissed. She put a hand on the back of Alex's head to guide him as he blew her fake cock. She thrust into his mouth, clearly enjoying watching him suck her off. Alex moaned loudly, knowing what Karen wanted to hear and getting into it himself. The moaning made her fuck his face harder and he gagged loudly as it hit the back of his throat which only got her more excited.

Karen grabbed his head with both hands and thrust her cock as far as it would go, trying to slide it down his throat. Alex gagged, drool leaking out the sides of his mouth. She held it there as long as she thought he could take it before releasing him. She fucked his face like this for several minutes until his face was covered in drool and he was out of breath.

"Such a good little cocksucker. But I don't want to cum yet." Karen said as she got up. She walked around behind Alex and pushed him forward so he was bent over the sofa. She lifted the back of his pink skirt and ran her hand along his thighs and ass, pushing his legs apart for better access. Alex felt tingles all over his body, arching his back to give her better access as she groped him.

Karen grabbed his swollen sack with one hand and played with the plug with the other. Alex moaned loudly as she yanked on his balls and rocked the plug around inside his body, brushing it against his prostate. He cock struggled and twitched inside the confines of its cage. He could feel that strange mixture of pleasure and feeling like he had to pee that meant he'd start leaking soon if she kept this up.

"Mmmm, that's right. I want to cum in your ass, sweetheart," Karen teased. She slid the plug out and lubed up her fake cock. She gently pressed against Alex's entrance with the head. "Ready?"

Karen pushed steadily into his eager ass. He was used to being fucked these days, and took the large cock without too much discomfort. When she was all the way in, she held him tight, teasing his nipples and kneading his balls while he got used to the intrusion.

She didn't wait long, though, before pumping her hips. Soon, She was fucking him at full speed, her hips slapping against his ass and his locked cock swinging back and forth. It had been so long since he came, that he could feel an orgasm building from just the fucking. His moaning turned to whimpering as Karen pounded his ass, but he couldn't quite get there.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," Karen breathily whispered in his ear, mocking how he must sound to her. He could hear the smile in her voice as she grunted and started thrusting deeper and harder. She grabbed his hair and pushed his head into the sofa as she rearranged his insides, culminating in one final thrust.

"Oh, yeah, that was great. Damn you're good," Karen said, keeping up the act as she slid the cock out of his ass. She put the plug back in and pulled up his panties. "Come here and clean me up."

Alex started. Ass to mouth wasn't his thing, and this lube tasted awful. Alex was dazed from the fucking and before he could say anything she sat on the sofa with his head between her legs. She had slipped off the harness and panties and he could see her hairy, glistening pussy in front of him. Alex smiled and leaned in to enjoy what he had been looking forward to.

Karen grabbed Alex's head and guided it to her sex. She was sopping wet from the fucking and Alex eagerly lapped it up, forgetting all about his locked up member. He licked all around, cleaning up the evidence of her arousal before focusing on her clit. Her hand never left his head and she fucked his face to her own, this time very real, orgasm.

"Phew, damn, that was good," Karen said. She stroked Alex's hair as he gently kissed and nuzzled her thighs. His own orgasm was long since forgotten as he basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, realizing there was nowhere else he'd rather be.

fpat97
fpat97
259 Followers