All Comments on 'Becoming Hers Epilogue'

by fpat97

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the epilogue. Really good. Would be interesting to read a sequel. Maybe a theme where husband decides to try to get out of cage and he reassert his maculinity. A gentle test of wills where Karen wants to keep him submissive but he tries to rebel, but with some effort and seduction she crushes rebellion and reasserts dominance and further humiliates him. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry to say your epilogue just wasn't that great, like your last 7 chapters that ended 5 years ago. Was really after a few years of his and their Progression of what she was doing to him. Let's see it should have been something like this; She played out a pink dress for him after his shower, but next to the dress was his 8" long very thick strap son to wear under the dress. After the movie and some heavy the petting, she fuck his ass and he cum in his cage, then licked it up. Now she got in doggy position so he could fuck her pussy with the strap-on. Another fact with his new chastity cage she has never once has let him out, and doesn't even know she Thrown away the key to his cage years ago. He only cums with Prostate milking, or Vibrator on his balls and cage only. She has also Introduce him to cream pie eating, a couple times a month after her lover leaves. She could of also had his nipples pierced and had a Prince Albert (PA) piercing too. One last thing that should have been the last couple chapters, when he Greet her at the door, why in the hell did she have a standing order, you will be Naked always and in slave kneeling position too. Please readjust and write a couple more chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous