Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate's parents return and Geoff tries to get along with them.
7.2k words
4.69
16.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
181 Followers

Geoff's phone lightly buzzed on the bedside table, he quickly turned it off, already half awake from being used to get up at this early hour.

He slowly unwrapped himself from Kate's embrace and left her alone, sleeping in the bed.

Making his way into the shower he quickly washed himself and shaved his body, leaving just a little chest hair, just how Kate likes it.

Today he felt like making pancakes. He took out eggs and milk from the fridge and some flour from the kitchen drawers. He taught himself a lot of new recipes from videos on the internet to bring some variety to the foods he prepared for Kate.

It's been almost two months since he and Kate started dating.

They struggled at first with not letting the kinkier aspects of their sex-life impact their relationship, but after setting clear boundaries and talking about what they liked and didn't like, they managed to make it work. Both of them satisfied now with their place in their relationship, and still able to take part in their kinky games.

Kate now frequently released Geoff from his cage, always with him tied down. She even offered to unlock him permanently once, but he enjoyed the feeling of being owned that the cage gave him, even in public without anyone else knowing he was caged.

Kate helped Geoff get his life on track and boost his confidence. He found himself a job at an online news site. It allowed him to work from home most of the time, giving him plenty of time to pamper Kate, who was getting ready to begin her studies to become a veterinarian.

It turned out that Kate had a crush on Geoff ever since he stopped a bully that was pulling her hair in elementary school and got beat up for it. Too bad he was clueless all throughout the rest of elementary and high-school, thankfully they ended up together after all.

Things were getting more serious between them at a steady pace, after spending just two months together Geoff already couldn't imagine his life without Kate and hoped that she felt the same.

Geoff noticed that Kate was a little on edge lately, her parents were about to return from their vacation in Europe. She told him that she was scared of how they would accept him as her boyfriend, and her choice to not continue her law studies and instead focusing on being a vet. Geoff was sure that things would work out somehow and as long as they stayed together they'd be fine.

He set two plates of pancakes on the dining room table and made his way upstairs to wake up Kate.

Geoff leaned over her sprawled out body on the bed and nuzzled the back of her neck, kissing it gently. "Time to wake up," he whispered in her ear.

Her fit body stretched on the bed and she moaned a little. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Good morning," she said as she released her grip. "Ooh, I smell pancakes," she commented with a smile as she continued to get out of bed, keeping just her pajamas on.

He watched her all throughout breakfast. She looked at ease, but he knew she was worried about her parents coming back tonight.

"You're getting better and better at cooking," she praised him as she finished her plate.

"Thank you," he said, but when he noticed the look she was giving him decided to add, "-Mistress."

Kate smiled and got up. "I'll go take a shower, get everything ready in the meantime."

Geoff nodded his head and left for upstairs. He took off his boxers and put on his collar. After placing the little chest full of toys Kate used in their play on the bed, he kneeled on the floor and bowed his head, waiting for Kate to finish her shower and return.

When he heard the door open, he didn't react and kept staring at the floor, knowing punishment would follow if he looked at her before being allowed to.

He saw her toes as she passed him, naked, going to her closet. Geoff heard her put some garments on and take a few items from the chest.

She snapped leather cuffs on his hands, and pulled them behind him, linking them together. Then she pulled his head up by his hair to look at her as she leaned over him from the side.

Kate had on very little make-up, still looking as beautiful as ever though. Her wet hair was pulled up in a bun. She had on only a black leather corset that partially covered her breasts. The necklace with the key to his cage dangling on her neck.

She examined him for a moment, waiting if he was going to misbehave and speak first.

"What would you like to do today, slave?" she asked with a smug expression on her face.

"Whatever you wish Mistress," he swiftly replied.

Smiling, she continued. "Would you like to be unlocked?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

It's been two days since his last release. "Yes Mistress, please," he said, looking down at her bare crotch.

She grinned at his request. "Hmm, I don't think so," she said as she let go of his head and walked in front of him.

"Maybe if you do a good job I might release you later tonight, what do you think?" she asked with her crotch pressed up to his face.

"Y-Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," he said and got to work. Pulling himself up for better access and using his tongue to pleasure Kate, she grabbed onto his hair and pulled him closer.

Kate frequently used his tongue for release. She taught him exactly what she likes and he got better and better at bringing her release. It also allowed her release without having to unlock Geoff.

It didn't take long and he felt her legs twitch and heard her moans from above him.

He continued lapping at her pussy and teasing her clit.

Her moans got louder and louder until she could hold on no more and climaxed. Geoff was used to the taste of her juices and liked it.

She sat down on the bed, still gripping his hair and pulling his head to her pussy. He kept going as Kate squirmed around, enjoying her orgasm.

Eventually she slowed down and let go of his hair with a slight pull away. He remained kneeling by her side and stared at her lying on the bed in the afterglow of her climax, waiting for her to use him further.

"You definitely deserve something after such performance," she softly said, still lying down.

Sitting up she stroked his face. She helped him up, bending him over the bed, exposing his butt.

She teased the butt-plug within him. He pretty much always had it in, almost not noticing it anymore.

"Not yet though, I still owe you a little punishment for yesterday," Kate reminded him of his transgression. He forgot to add milk to the shopping list so she had to drink her coffee black.

He felt her hands caress and massage his butt cheeks. Then slam down hard on both of his cheeks at once.

"I think thirty will suffice, count," she said and spanked his butt.

"One," Geoff counted as another smack came to his sore butt cheeks.

By the time he got to thirty his ass felt like it was on fire. He felt her softly caress his red butt and kiss each of his cheeks once.

"There, there, good boy, it's all over now," she said softly. The butt-plug in his hole started to move.

His cheeks twitched as she pulled the plug out with a pop. She reapplied lube on his hole, teasing it slowly with her fingers.

He heard her rummage in the toy-chest and felt the familiar texture of silicon pushing at his opening.

Kate plunged a dildo deep inside of him in one thrust of her hand. Before his insides could get used to the intruder, it started vibrating softly.

Geoff whimpered and wiggled as the vibrations ramped up. The sensation bringing him to edge. Causing his cock to struggle against its cage.

She left the vibrating dildo working at his prostate and leaned over him, laying on his back and stroking up his shoulders towards the back of his head.

"How does it feel, hmm?" she whispered in his ear.

"G-G-Good M-Mistress," he struggled to reply.

She used her thigh to move the dildo inside of him, causing him to moan. She smiled and laughed a little, nuzzling his ear. "Good."

The dildo kept probing his insides at different angles as she moved it around with her leg, before leaning back away from him.

He kept laying there, enduring the assault on his prostate, whimpering at the occasional movements of the dildo as Kate played with it from behind him.

Geoff felt her fingers massage the skin between his filled hole and balls. He twisted and turned on the bed as a wave of pleasure passed through him.

"There you go, enjoy it," she softly said, almost whispered, as she kept massaging under his butt.

As he rode it out, he felt Kate remove the dildo, unlock his cuffs and lay next to him on the bed, laying her head on him and caressing his lower back with her hand.

After a moment the wave of pleasure slowly dissipated and he attempted to catch his breath.

"You good?" she asked as Geoff stopped twitching.

"Yeah," he replied. "That felt amazing, thank you Mistress."

She kissed his back and they continued to lay there, blissful in each other's presence.


As the evening approached they had to get everything ready for the arrival of Kate's parents.

Geoff was busy making roast potatoes and steak for dinner while Kate readied the dining table.

The entire house was already spotless from thorough cleaning that Geoff had to do over the last few days as Kate relaxed and later examined his performance, threatening him with punishment if she found any hint of filth.

They both dressed up for the occasion, not in leather and lace like they usually do but nice regular clothes. Both in a shirt, Kate with a skirt and Geoff with suit pants. The first time in a long time Geoff had a shirt and tie on, he much preferred the feeling of a collar around his neck.

Kate only told her parents a few details about Geoff on the phone so they would only really get to meet him tonight. They both wanted him to make a good first impression.

While he was more interested in what Kate thought, he still wanted her parents to like him. Having a bad relationship with his own parents, he thought it would be nice to at least be on good terms with hers.

As they prepared everything, the food just finishing up in the oven, they heard a car in the driveway.

"They're here," Kate uttered and gave a startled look to Geoff. The stress and worry of how tonight would play out showing on her face.

He came over to her, stroked her shoulder and hugged her. "It'll be fine, don't worry," he said and took her hand.

She smiled and they both went over to the door to greet her parents.

An older lady, almost a foot shorter than Kate came in through the door, dressed in a clearly expensive coat with plenty of jewelry.

Following her was a tall thin man with gray thinning hair in a tweed jacket. They were discussing the particulars of the smelly cab they took from the airport back to here.

"Welcome back," said Kate and hugged her mother and father.

"Hello dear, we're so glad to be back home with you, you wouldn't believe what we had to go through," her mother replied.

Geoff remained standing behind her awkwardly, waiting for Kate to introduce him.

After they hanged their coats on the rack and stepped further into the hall Kate spoke. "Mom, Dad, I'd like to introduce you to Geoff, my boyfriend I told you about on the phone."

"Hi," he said and offered up his hand.

Kate's mother seemed reluctant, but shook his hand and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Miriam and my husband is Jack," she said as Geoff and Jack nodded their heads at each other.

"Let's move on to the living room, Geoff would you please help dad with the luggage? Thanks" said Kate and continued on talking about the trip with her mother.

Without saying much he helped Kate's father with their bags. He tried to strike up conversation about the number of bags they had with them, but was met with a simple, "Yep."

Unsure whether Jack disliked him or was just awkward, he decided to let it go and finished up helping with the bags in silence.

When they joined Kate and Miriam in the living room, Geoff saw how excited Kate was. The stress of the upcoming visit seemingly completely leaving her mind. He smiled and joined them on the couch.

"Oh, I was just telling mom about your job at the newspaper," said Kate as Geoff plonked on the couch next to her. The very same couch where they slept together for the first time over two months ago.

"So you are a journalist, Geoff?" asked Miriam.

He scratched his hair and blushed. "Well, not exactly. I write some lifestyle articles, sure. But mostly I just edit other peoples works, getting rid of spelling mistakes and spicing up the title and such," he explained, worried about how that would sound. His worries immediately dissipating when he saw Kate give him a glowing smile, clearly proud of him.

"I see... Well, it's a start I guess," Miriam commented.

He wasn't sure what she meant by that, but Kate seemed satisfied so he didn't press the issue.

Miriam continued. "Well, Matthew, you remember Matthew right Jack?" Jack didn't react at all, but that didn't seem to trouble Miriam as she kept going. "He was Kate's boyfriend before you," Geoff could see Kate start to blush.

"He was such a strapping young man, you see, he worked at one of the leading marketing companies in the state," Miriam said to Geoff.

"He and Kate were such a nice pair," she continued. Geoff was confused why she was telling him all this. "We thought they would make a nice-"

"Anyone hungry?" asked Kate and got up off the couch, making her way to the dining table.

Geoff took out the roast potatoes from the oven and placed them in a bowl on the table while Kate placed steak on everyone's plates. The steak she gave her mother already carefully precut.

"It looks and smells wonderful dear, I always love your cooking," Miriam said to her daughter.

Kate laughed and explained that the food was cooked by Geoff, who blushed and smiled as he sat down at the table across from Kate.

"Oh, well, thank you Geoffrey then," corrected Miriam.

"Your welcome," responded Geoff with a smile, trying to keep civil.

Geoff thought the food was great, the best he made yet. The only one to praise it's taste, however, was Kate. Both her parents only politely thanked him and didn't comment further.

Kate tried to steer the conversation all night around Geoff, telling her parents how great he is and all the plans they have together. Miriam just nodded her head and didn't inquire any further into Geoff and his life.

When Kate chewed on her steak, her mother seized the opportunity and asked Kate about her studies. "You are returning to college next year, right dear?" she asked.

Kate paused, unsure what to say. She wasn't quite ready yet to get into it with her mother.

Her mother continued. "I know you had some doubts, but that's all over now, correct? And you will be back? You know they will always have a space for you there-"

Kate's worried gaze met Geoff's. He smiled and nodded his head at her.

"Actually, I decided to change fields," Kate interrupted her mother.

"Oh, you'll no longer study to be a lawyer? You sure? What then?" her mother asked with a surprised expression. Jack seemed indifferent about the topic.

"I'll-" started Kate but then lost her confidence and looked down at the ground, trying to come up with how to best explain it to her mother.

Geoff saw how uncomfortable she suddenly was and decided to step in. "Kate decided to become a veterinarian instead," he announced.

Miriam kept looking at her daughter, ignoring Geoff's presence. "Is that true, Kate?" she asked with a cold tone of her voice.

"Well-" Kate looked up at Geoff smiling at her and regained her confidence. "Yes, yes it is. I want to be a veterinarian, I already applied to a college one town over, with my scores it shouldn't be a problem to get accepted and then-"

Kate's mother snickered, interrupting her. "Don't be foolish Kate, you can be so much more. Wanting to help animals is noble of you, but don't throw away your future like this," Miriam said.

Kate just stared at her mother with a shocked expression and nodded her head.

Her mother continued. "I don't know where you got these silly childish ideas. I'm sure you'd like to take care of puppies and kittens, but you'll regret not aiming higher later on in your life-"

Kate slumped in her chair and looked down at her empty plate, frowning. Geoff couldn't take seeing her like this. "I think Kate can make her own decisions," he interrupted Miriam. "She already tried studying to get a law degree and hated it."

Kate looked up, startled, at Geoff, but when she saw his confidence and resolve, all her worries melted away.

Miriam was left stunned by Geoff's interruption and stared daggers at him, clearly not used to someone defying her.

"Yes, that's right," said Kate smiling back at Geoff. "I'd make a lousy lawyer, but this is something I'm truly passionate about."

Her mother looked back at her and gave a disapproving grunt, ready to start up another rant.

"If you think it best," said Jack, finally adding something to the conversation and stopping Miriam from adding anything further.

The next few moments were quiet. Kate tried to resume conversation, asking her mother about more details of their trip. Miriam just gave short answers, still fuming about the previous topic.

After a while she excused herself and retired back to her room with Jack after finishing their food.

Geoff got up and started washing the dishes. "That could have gone better, hmm?" he asked. After getting no response he looked around and saw that Kate also left. He quickly finished the dishes and went up to her room.

Kate was slumped on her bed, crying. He sat next to her and put her arms around her, embracing her.

"Shhh, it'll be alright," he consoled her.

"No it won't," she responded, sniffling between words. "They hated you and-"

"Well I wouldn't call it that, slightly disliked maybe but-" he said.

"Trust me," she turned to him. "They hated you." Kate continued crying into Geoff's shirt, her head slowly falling to his lap.

He hated seeing her like this, who wouldn't? Geoff rubbed her shoulders, trying to come up with something to say, but he wasn't the best at dealing with parent issues.

"Let's just drive away into the wind, just the two of us against the world," he said jokingly.

Kate laughed. "Yeah, we'll drive town to town making ends meet by robbing banks," she continued his fantasy.

He pulled her closer to him and stroked her hair. "Exactly, bank-robbers Kate and Geoff, terror to all who dare oppose us," he said and laughed along with Kate, her crying momentarily stopped.

They just sat there in silence for a moment, escapism fading and reality setting back in.

Kate gripped his tie and pulled herself up to face him, choking him a little in the process. They examined each other. Her face glistened in the dim light from the tears.

She pulled his face closer and kissed him passionately. After the kiss she added, "I love you."

Geoff was a little stunned at first, this was the first time either of them used the l-word, and yet, it sounded so right coming from her lips. "I love you too," he responded and kissed Kate back.

They leaned back on the bed while continuing their kiss. Kate retreated and gazed into his eyes with her face above his. She straddled his chest, undid his tie and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He did the same and started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing the white lacy bra underneath.

He lifted his back so she could pull the shirt off of him. She slipped lower, almost falling off the bed and unzipped his pants. In no time at all he was completely naked except for the cage.

She stood up and took of her shirt and skirt, leaving her only in her white lacy bra and panties with stockings.

Geoff moved up on the bed, spreading his arms so she could tie him down and finally unlock him as she promised. Kate took out the leather cuffs and straddled his chest again, securing his hands to the bedposts.

slameks
slameks
181 Followers