Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him and pinched his nipple, he whimpered into her mouth. "Ready for your release?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

"You'll have to be quiet though," she added and pulled out a ball-gag from the bed-side table.

He opened his mouth wide to allow her to gag him, before doing that though, she took off her panties and stuffed them into his mouth, securing them inside with the ball-gag. Geoff could taste her juices from the soaked panties.

She placed the leather collar around his neck and got up off of him, moving to the chest of sex-toys in the corner of the room. Geoff resisted the urge to look at what she was taking out and tried to compose himself, the excitement of the upcoming release making him giddy.

The bed shifted as Kate climbed back up. Geoff looked at her, all the sorrow and sadness was gone, she was glowing with happiness and that made him happy too.

He felt his cock freed from the cage and start rising to attention. As it hardened, Kate slipped a cock-ring around the base. This would be a long night he thought.

She squeezed out some lube on her hands and massaged his cock and balls. Geoff moaned in pleasure, desperate for release.

Kate climbed up onto him and slowly lowered herself on his cock, enveloping it in her pussy. She paused and looked at him, smiling she rose up and slammed back down on his crotch. The pleasure on his cock slightly overshadowed by the pain of her butt slapping his balls as it slammed down. She kept going repeating the same motions.

As she bobbed up and down on his cock, Geoff tried to hold on, knowing he had to have a permission to come, otherwise he would face punishment.

Kate started to moan, trying to keep quiet, but unable to. She sped up, Geoff tried to help her pushing his hips up to her rhythm.

The cock-ring delaying his own orgasm, helped Geoff outlast her, as her body started twitching from her climax.

She collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily in sync with his own breathing.

She patted his chest. "Good boy," she praised his resolve.

Kate got up off of him and put on a double-sided strap-on dildo, eager to stuff his hole and reach another orgasm she turned to him, examining her prey.

Geoff shuffled up his butt on the bed to give her better access as she lubed up the dildo. She quickly popped out his butt-plug and applied more lube to his hole.

She took a hold of his legs and laid them on her shoulders she kneeled below him on the bed. "Ready?" she asked.

"Ysh Mshtrs," he mumbled into the gag and nodded his head, looking forward to his upcoming release.

She pushed the dildo inside of him in one thrust. Geoff whimpered and moaned into his gag, all the juices from her panties already sucked out and replaced by his saliva.

Kate slowly withdrew the dildo and slammed back in fast again. Geoff gave a pained whimper once more.

She kept repeating the same thing, slowly ramping up the speed until she was sliding in and out pretty much instantly. The bed thumping into the wall as she pushed in and out.

Kate put one of her hands on his chest and pushed on it to steady herself, using the other to slowly massage his cock. As she sped up her pounding she sped up her stroking as well until they were in-sync.

Geoff was losing his mind, the sea of pleasure he was swimming in felt bottomless, he felt like he was going to drown-

A knock on the door took him out of his daze.

Kate kept going, oblivious to the fact that someone is knocking on her door.

Geoff tried to signal to her, pushing her away with his legs.

"What are you d-" Kate said, stopped by the sound of the door opening.

Miriam stood in the doorway looking at her daughter balls-deep in her boyfriend. Horrified, she apologized and quickly shut the door behind her.

Kate drew back the dildo completely, making Geoff whimper again. She swiftly took of the harness and threw on a bathrobe, following her mother into the hall, leaving Geoff tied to the bed.

Geoff strained against his bonds, the cuffs were made to be removable by who was wearing them for self-bondage, but it was a struggle. After a little fiddling around he managed to take off the left cuff and proceeded to take off the other as well.

As he removed the cock-ring and gag he grabbed a bed-sheet and wrapped it around him. He could hear muffled screaming in the hall.

He left the room to find Kate by the stairs arguing with her mother. She was crying again, Geoff joined her by her side to console her.

"I didn't raise some sort of pervert-" Miriam stopped as she noticed Geoff standing next to Kate, wrapping his arm around her.

"Play whatever sick games you want in your private time, but not under my roof," said Miriam.

Geoff realized he forgot to take off the collar and it was clearly visible as Miriam stared at it.

"Mom, I'm an adult-" Kate tried to argue.

"I don't care, I understand you don't see it yet, but this is unhealthy for you," her mother replied.

Geoff started to speak, understanding but pissed off at Miriam's behavior, but Kate gripped his hand tight, signaling to be quiet. He obliged and held in his angry rant.

Miriam continued down the stairs leaving them just standing there. Kate lead Geoff back to their room and shut the door.

"I know she's your mother, but you can't let her speak to you like that, she doesn't-"

Kate pressed her finger to his lips. "Can we just, not talk about this at the moment. Let's just, go to sleep, okay?" asked Kate.

Geoff didn't want to make her any more upset, so he agreed and retired to bed with her, holding her tight to his chest as they fell asleep.


In the morning Geoff returned to his normal routine. Showered, shaved and went downstairs to make breakfast.

In case he met anyone he put on some clothes this time though and good thing he did. When he entered the kitchen he noticed Miriam sipping coffee in the corner while reading some magazine.

He coughed to announce his presence. "Good morning Miriam," he greeted her.

She quickly glanced at him and returned to reading her magazine. She mumbled something, but he couldn't understand her.

As he took out eggs, some veggies and toast he paused. "Would you like breakfast too? Omelet and toast." he asked.

She didn't even look at him this time and turned the page in her magazine. "No, thank you," she responded.

He shrugged his shoulders, somewhat glad, and continued on preparing breakfast for himself and Kate.

After a few moments he heard Miriam initiate conversation. "So..." she said looking at Geoff, he glanced up at her and continued chopping vegetables for the omelet.

"You and my daughter... You're like her boy-toy or something?" she asked, stressing the word 'toy' mockingly.

He stifled his rising anger. She wasn't worth it. He sighed, calming himself down and responded. "No, I'm her boyfriend," and continued to chop.

"Hmm," she didn't seem satisfied with that answer.

He finished chopping the vegetables and started whisking the eggs rapidly, eager to escape this conversation.

"I don't understand what she's doing with someone like you," Miriam continued. "Just cause you're into some sick games together doesn't mean she has to be with a lose-uh-you and can't find a nice boy who will be able to take care of her needs-"

"What's your problem?" he interrupted Miriam's rambling and stopped whisking the eggs.

She raised her eyebrow and stared at him, startled by his interruption.

"Does the thought of your daughter happy, piss you off so much?" he asked and continued. "She is happy you know, at least when you're not berating her for choosing to live her own life. If you just-"

"Watch your tone boy," this time Miriam interrupted him, refusing to let him speak anymore. "I know my daughter and I know what she wants and what she needs are two different things. This-This fling or whatever it is, is just a meaningless detour in her life. She will go back to her law studies and she will find a nice boyfriend who can-"

"No I won't," said Kate sternly, leaning on the wall at the entrance to the kitchen.

Her mother was stunned, unsure how long her daughter was listening in.

"I will go study to be a vet," Kate continued and walked toward Geoff. "And I will stay with Geoff, who I love," she said and kissed him in front of her mother.

Geoff blushed and felt his cock stir, reminding him that he never got locked back up.

"And I don't care what you think about that mom-" Kate continued but got interrupted.

The shocked expression left Miriam's face, replaced with one of anger. "How dare you speak to me like that, you should watch your mouth. You are just a spoiled little brat, you don't know what you want. I won't pay a cent for some stinking vet school so you can kiss that idea goodbye, and you will-"

Geoff was about to interrupt, but Kate was faster. "If you can't accept that," Kate continued, Geoff could see tears forming in her eyes. "Then I guess I'll have to leave."

Miriam laughed. "Good one, and what? Live with your deadbeat 'boyfriend' in some tent, juggling work and school? Yeah, right," Miriam scoffed.

Kate's sad look was replaced with one of determination. "I won't waste time trying to reason with you, let's go Geoff," said Kate and lead Geoff by the hand back to her room.

Geoff remained silent through the halls, but once they were behind closed doors he broke the silence. "I have your back, but... Are you sure you want to go through with this?" he asked.

Kate looked at him, still pissed off, not at him though. "I-" Seeing his concerned eyes calmed her down and she smiled at him. "Yes, I'm sure, it was about time we found someplace ourselves anyway," she said and kissed Geoff.

"Alright," he agreed, hugged her and helped her pack, after putting the few items of clothing he owned in his bag.

"I'll be in the shower," he heard her say as he attempted to stuff her suitcase with their toys.

A few moments later he could hear sobbing from the bathroom.

Fuck. Geoff opened the bathroom door and looked in.

Kate was sitting in the shower, holding her knees, crying.

He quickly undressed and joined her. He stroked her back and helped her up off of the ground. She leaped into his arms, almost causing him to slip, and hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder.

They stood there like that for a while, embracing each other as the stream of warm water continued to shower over them.

After they finished packing, they walked over to the front door to put on their coats, Miriam joined them in the hall with her husband in tow.

Kate paused, waiting for her mother to apologize or say something. Nothing came, only an annoyed expression.

Geoff grabbed Kate's hand and ushered her to the front door. "C'mon, you don't owe them anything."

Kate gave her mother one last anxious glance and turned to join Geoff.

"Don't think you can take the car, it's in my name," called out Miriam after them.

They were already out the door. Kate started to turn to respond to her mom, but Geoff gripped her hand tighter and lead her toward the already opening front-gate.

"Ignore her, you can call them later, when everyone cools down," he said to Kate and she nodded back at him.

Walking through the rich neighborhood, they eventually made their way to the bus station and bought tickets. Sitting on a bench, waiting for their bus, they thought about what future holds for them, sure that whatever it is, they will have each other.


SIX MONTHS LATER

The small cozy apartment laid empty and dark.

The silence was broken by the lock turning and the door opened showering the inside with light from the hallway. As the door closed the room was no longer empty, but once again in the dark. Just for a little while though, as the switch on the wall clicked and light returned.

Geoff just stood there, scanning the humble one bedroom apartment with a living room that had a kitchenette in the corner. The clock on the wall read six pm. He sighed, exhausted from his day at the office and took off his shoes, making his way to the bedroom.

After a short moment he emerged back into the living room, dressed in nothing but a black leather collar, his cock encased in a metal chastity cage.

He walked over to the fridge and took out a deep tray covered in aluminum foil and put it in the oven, turning it on with a timer.

He heard high heels clicking outside the front door and hurried back into the middle of the living room. He took one of the pillows off the couch and set it down on the ground and kneeled on top of it, his head bowed down, just in time as the front door opened.

The front door closed and the sound of the heels moved to the bedroom behind the wall.

Geoff waited patiently, not moving a muscle.

The clicking sound of the heels returned to the living room. He felt something stroke his hair.

"I had a rough day today," said Kate above him.

He looked up at her.

"Unluckily for you," she added and caressed his face.

An intricate pattern of black straps and white strings covered her body, covering her nipples, but not much else. Fishnet stockings with knee-high boots adorned her shapely legs. From her crotch hung a large blue ribbed dildo, held by the straps, no doubt double-sided.

She smirked at him and kicked him in the leg. "Present yourself," she commanded.

Geoff stood up, legs spread, with his hands on top of his head.

Kate stroked his chest and patted him on the balls. As Geoff whimpered she laughed and pinched his left nipple. She revealed a set of nipple clamps connected with a chain and quickly clamped both of them on his nipples.

Geoff continued to stand motionless, as Kate played with the chain. Pulling on one of his nipples, then the other, then both of them, over and over again, with a grin on her face as he groaned and flinched.

Eventually she got bored of this and pulled the chain down hard, causing Geoff to bend his back to lean with the movement.

"On the couch, ass out," Kate said and let go of the chain. Geoff hurried to the couch. He knelt on the floor, placing his elbows and chest on the couch cushion, presenting his plugged ass to Kate behind him.

He heard her plunk down on the ground behind him and felt the butt-plug slowly slide out of his ass.

She teased his hole with her fingers for a little bit, lubing it up in the process, before pressing her rubber cock at his entrance, ready to plunge deep within him.

"You ready, hmm?" she asked as she slid the rubber dildo up and down between his butt cheeks.

"Yes Mistress, I'm ready for you," Geoff responded, eager for her to begin.

Kate continued to tease his hole with her cock. Unable to take it anymore Geoff tried to impale himself on the dildo.

With a smirk she slid her cock inside of him in one slow motion. The ribs of the dildo stroking his prostate and immediately pushing him to the edge, causing him to moan loudly.

She laughed a little as she stopped her assault, already pushed into him all the way to the hilt. Her hands stroked his ass cheeks and pinched them.

"Such a nice ass, you doing those hip thrusts for me?" she asked.

Kate instructed him a few months back to add hip thrusts to his work-out schedule, because as she said 'It'll give you a nice bubble butt for me to play with'.

"Yes Mistress, twice a week," he said with a soft whimper as his ass was getting used to the intrusion.

"Good," she purred and slid her cock out of him.

Geoff's moan turned into a loud cry as she slid the dildo back in.

"Shh, we wouldn't want to upset the neighbors, or do I need to gag you?" she asked mockingly.

"N-No Mistress, I can-Ah stay q-quiet," he responded as she slowly pounded away at his hole.

Geoff tried his best to hold his moans and cries in, but it was futile. The sensation of the ribbed dildo sliding in and out of him was too much for him.

He felt her stroke his back as she sped up her assault. "Give me your hands" she said.

He laid his chest on the couch and bend his arms back behind his back. She took a hold of them and pulled them towards her, stretching him back up above the couch.

The new angle allowed the dildo to slide deeper and rubbed his insides in a different way, enhancing the sensation on his prostate.

He was no longer moaning each time she hammered inside of him, instead he moaned continually, raising the volume based on how deep inside him she was at the moment.

The assault on his hole continued non-stop, sweat dripping off of his chest on the couch below him. His legs and arms started to twitch, his strength failing him after the constant pummeling on his insides.

She let go of his hands, causing his torso to collapse on the couch, he just laid there, exhausted and completely surrendered to the pleasure. She wrapped her hands around his thighs and pushed his ass back onto her in-sync with her rhythm, pounding even deeper inside of him.

Kate cried out and moaned as her climax was approaching.

He heard one final cry as he felt her hands go limp and her body collapse on top of him, her rubber cock still deep inside of him. Her breath tickled the back of his neck.

After a long while she got up off of him, sliding her cock out with a pop, quickly replacing it with the butt-plug. She stood up and spanked his butt. "Turn around."

Geoff struggled to lift himself up, still recovering. Thankfully Kate was patient as he eventually managed to turn himself around. Sitting on the couch, sinking into the sweaty cushion, he awaited the next torment she is going to put him through.

"Hands on your head," she instructed and leaned back down to kiss him, before kneeling down between his legs. She unlocked his cage and immediately took his hardening cock into her mouth.

He lifted his hands and put them on top of his head as instructed, grateful he didn't get cuffed this time.

Kate twirled her tongue around his sensitive cock, bobbing her head up and down. Geoff, too exhausted to moan just groaned as she continued.

Geoff was still on edge, trying to hold on, waiting for permission to finally come. She just continued swirling her tongue and playing with his balls.

The mixture of exhaustion and pleasure made him light-headed and dizzy.

Kate looked up at him, making eye contact, and he felt her play with the plug in his sore ass.

That pushed him over the edge, he quickly warned her that he was coming. Geoff leaned his head back, riding out his orgasm. Kate kept sloppily sucking him off, until he was finished and then caged him back up.

She got up and sat down next to him as he was trying to catch his breath. She took his hand and wrapped it around her as she nuzzled up to him.

"How was your day?" she asked softly, almost a whisper.

Geoff breathed in. "Better now," he said as he breathed out again.

She stroked his chest. "I'm glad."

Kate took off the nipple-clamps. He whimpered at the renewed pain from the sudden rush of blood back into his sensitive nipples.

"What's for dinner?" she asked and got up off of the couch, making her way to the oven to inspect what's inside.

"Beef casserole," he looked at the clock as he stood up. "It should be done any minute n-"

The sound of the oven timer interrupted him. Kate laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Plate up, please, while I get changed," she said.

Geoff put oven mitts on and took the deep dish out of the oven.

"And how was your day?" he asked. The walls of their apartment were thin enough that they could hear each other fine across the entire apartment.

"Great, learned plenty in class, did you know horses have no gag reflex?" she called back.

Geoff laughed. "No, I didn't know that," he replied.

Kate joined him in the kitchen as he was plating up and embraced him from behind, kissing the back of his neck. "And don't think I forgot you came without permission," she said softly as she dug her nails into his shoulder.