Becoming Hers Pt. 05

Story Info
New propositions take the relationship to another level.
5.9k words
4.9
8.9k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course she came into the shower as soon as she realized I was washing off the sticky traces of her scent. We had only agreed on doing this for one day and she still hadn't had her fill.

As I put on my clothes, I thought and smiled about how sheepish she used to be when asking for me to pleasure her, how she would even pull away and change positions thinking I would get tired.

I really worked hard to show her that I actually liked going down on her, and for longer than she realized. Over the past month or so, she seemed to be getting the point. But up till now, it had all been in response to my suggestion. Today, she was taking what she wanted.

I wondered how the experience could change our dynamic going forward.

It was scary, as all new things are, but I wasn't sure that it was anything to be scared about. I loved letting her make decisions and have her way with me. But, there was still a nagging voice in my head like, maybe I shouldn't really want this? Or maybe things would get too out of hand and I wouldn't be able to stop it? Of course I trusted Jenny... but did I trust myself? What if she would liked me less because I wasn't more dominant with her?

The clutter of worries was swept to a corner as I stepped out of the bathroom, and the smell of something delicious hit my nose.

"Hey, are you making something?" I shouted out across the house.

"Yes, come in the kitchen!" She exclaimed back.

I followed my nose as if I did not know the layout of our house. My girlfriend and her perfect body were waiting for me there, a cold beer was in her hand.

"This one's for you for being such a good boy today," she said as she handed it to me smiling, and planting a kiss on my cheek before walking over to the stove. There were a few pots and pans already simmering over the stove.

"You are the queen of pet names today," I said, taking a big swig, " what are you making in here?" I stepped over to peer over her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Oh, just a little something to thank you for doing all the work today." She said with a happy tone.

"Oh, you don't have to do that... This was my idea remember?"

"Well, I had the idea of appreciating you. So, just enjoy it." She turned around with a juicy kiss, bumped me with her big ass, and looked over to the table, motioning for me to take a seat.

"Alright, well, thanks babe," I said, the fumes making me realize I was actually getting kind of hungry.

"Anything for my naughty little pussy licker," she said in a sexy tone.

I chuckled as I sat down, "I guess that's what I am now, huh?" I bantered back.

"Mmhm" she responded matter-of-factly, now focused on her cooking.

I took another swig and sat back, admiring the way her ass cheeks hung comfortably in her pajama shorts over her formidable legs. And how her lower back lay bare under her top that only just contained her supple tits.

Soon enough, we were eating a delicious meal, talking and laughing about all the ordinary things in our lives that had nothing to do with the new rollercoaster turns of our sex life. It was like she hadn't at all spent the entire day forcefully pulling my face between her legs.

It felt good. Deciding to spend the day having kinky sex had also meant we spent a rare day to ourselves - no errands, or social events, and now we were getting to enjoy some nice non-kinky quality time.

We had been together for some time, and I had never grown tired of just hanging out with her. I guess that's why it was so easy to let her do whatever she wanted with me. I really trusted her.

"So..." she started, at a lull in the conversation, "I've been thinking about today..."

Her fork toyed with her food.

"Yeah?" I played along, prompting a gentle gaze from her.

"Well, you said youve really been liking it right?" She said and it took a sip of her wine.

"Yeah, no, I meant it," I answered, figuring she was feeling insecure about it going too far.

"Me too..." she said pensively, playing with her food, "I kind of.. liked it, a lot...". Her eyes met mine, meaningfully.

"I bet," I answered playfully.

"I mean like, more than I thought I would.." she responded, "like, more than just the pleasure itself..." she shifted her weight a bit, continuing, "I don't know, I just feel like over the past month when you've been telling me you like to be submissive, I'm been discovering I think... I think I really like to be, like, dominating... I don't know... is that bad...?"

I chuckled. " Yeah, I kind of suspected that you might be enjoying it the way you've been bossing me around... but naw, I don't think so," I said, " it's just a sex thing right? And that just means we're compatible in a way, no?"

"Yeah... I guess, it's just that it that it feels kind of selfish, you know, and I know you said it's not because you're asking me to do all these things, but it's like I'm getting off on doing it too..."

"Well yeah, you should be!" I said, reassuringly, "we should both be having fun, right?"

" I mean yeah," she said thinking about it, and taking another sip of her wine.

"I think some people are into one side or the other, or both, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's just something that happens, and if it works for both of us, why not? I mean it makes me happy."

"It does, huh?" She said looking over at me with a smile.

"You already know it drives me crazy," I said, smiling back, "I don't know why, but it does."

"Ok, so it's not weird for me to like telling you what to do then?" She ventured.

"No ma'am" I replied, without hesitation.

"Or for me to want to initiate?"

"Not at all"

"But, what if it's more than that?" She asked, withdrawing a bit into worry again.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've always loved you like, eating my pussy so much... and that already feels selfish... and then now, it's also really turned me on to like, make you do it... but, I think it's also turning me on that it's kind of like our... you know, like our relationship dynamic, like that, it kind of feels like you're eating my pussy because I have some power over you... like when I ask you to do things, I kind of already expect that you do them... because I know you like it... and I like that you like it... but I also like that it's like you're my... that you're like... mine... you know?... to do with what I please ... I don't know... do you know what I mean? Doesn't that sound bad?"

"Hmm," I said, "to be honest that sounds kinda hot... I mean it's not like you would make me do anything I wouldn't want to do right? Like you're just kind of getting into the role-play of it?"

"Mm, yeah, of course not, but... I don't know..."

"Look babe, I trust you, okay? And I think you should trust yourself a little more. I think what you're feeling is totally normal, and we're both a bit scared because we've never really tried these things with anybody before. But it's exciting, you know? We're just trying new things."

She thought this over and sipped on her wine a little more.

"Okay," she said, leaning forward towards me, her tits hovering over the table, " I think you're right... so... can I make a proposition?"

"Of course," I said.

"Since you like being submissive, and I'm starting to like the idea of being dominant... what if I said I didn't want today to end today?"

She must've noticed that I was about to ask her to elaborate, because she continued, "like," she started, alternating between looking at me and the food she was playing with, which was starting to feel somewhat interchangeable now, "what if we role-played that you had to do anything I said, all the time... and I'm not talking about just licking my pussy?"

"Hmm, like anything at all? I asked, wondering just how much she had in mind.

"Is that too much?" She asked.

"No, no," I responded, " I'm just trying to imagine what it would be like."

"Obviously if you didn't want to do something that would be okay," she said, " but I think... I like the idea of you being my, I don't even know what to call it... I just mean like today, but all the time... I feel crazy asking, but don't you kind of want that too?"

Her gaze was fixed on me now.

"So like all the time?" I asked pensively.

"Yes, all the time. Like, you would come home from work and I would make the rules, and you would have to follow them, but I would make sure we are both happy." Her tone was somehow so bold, and so tentative at the same time.

"Obviously, it's not really a commitment. We can stop at any time, but while we're role-playing, you would submit to me, and I would put my pleasure first. I could do whatever I wanted and you would do whatever I wanted you to do."

She was really going for it now. Her eyes were locked on mine, in a way that was bold, intimidating and arousing.

"I get to enjoy you giving me pleasure, and you get to be like my sex toy... I know how it sounds, but I'm only asking because I feel like that's what you want, right? Isn't that why you've been asking to eat me out more and more? And for me to initiate everything? Haven't you basically been asking me to subjugate you to my desires?"

It seemed like she was finally pausing to get my input, but she kept going, "And of course anytime you want to take a break we can take a break. I just... I just really like this. I like initiating, and being creative like you said, and I want to see where it can go... it's not such a bad thing is it?"

"Damn..." I started, not knowing if I was living my ultimate dream, or if I was about to jump into a nightmare, " that's a lot to take in."

" I know," she said, "I don't want you to feel pressured to say something right now. I'm just glad I put it out there. I've been really wanting to say something, to see if you would be into it, but it really is okay if you're not."

"I mean," I started, thinking that maybe I was about to accept this proposition, when she cut me off.

"It's okay, really just think about it. Let's do it like this, we'll keep up what we're doing today..until midnight, and then, if you're down, we'll just try it out and stop whenever. After 12, I'll just keep going... and if you want me to stop, just say so, and we will, and I'll never ask again. If you don't, then we can just... see where it takes us..."

I took a second to take the moment in, to look at her, and how beautiful she was, to feel how turned on it was making me to even hear her talking about all of this.

"Okay," I said, "that sounds good to me. I'm honestly glad you brought it up, and I'm also glad to hear you're into this..."

She smiled, and kind of shook her head. "It still amazes me that you are too."

"Well," I said, raising my beer, " I think we should celebrate that, cheers to discovering that we're more compatible than we already knew we were."

We clinked our drinks, smiling with our eyes interlocked. It almost felt romantic. We changed the subject while we finished our drinks, and our food. We were laughing and joking again, like some enormous proposition hadn't just been made.

Eventually, she looked at me and said, "Okay, I have one more thing planned for us tonight. I'm going to clean all of this up and set something up in the bedroom. Why don't you relax for a bit?"

"All right," I said, pretty content after a great dinner, and what had so far been a great day.

She came over to pick up my plate, but first leaned in so I could see her cleavage.

"When you get yo the room... I want you to be ready to work, okay?" She asked smiling. She then, stood upright and took off her top, making sure I was taking it all in.

"I want you to work up your appetite again. So just sit there while I do these dishes."

Her shorts then joined her top on the floor. She poured herself another glass of wine, and walked over to the sink in only her panties.

Yet again, she knew exactly what to do to get my mouth watering. I watched her do her thing, mostly naked, stealing a glance or two at me to make sure I was watching, and then she went off to the room, telling me to come over in about 10 minutes.

...

By the time I met her in the bedroom, she had lit some candles, put on some mood lighting, and sultry R&B was playing. Most attention-grabbing was Jenny herself, sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing a whole other outfit - a mouthwatering piece of lingerie.

Silky ribbons of cloth ran down her midsection, tightly adhering a lacy bra down to her lacy panties, which couldn't possibly fully cover her the bulk of her thighs between her legs. I wondered if it was meant to leave a little skin around the edges, or if her wide thighs were just too big for the design. Either way it was incredible, and the fishnets below that brought my eyes further down to her legs. Those weren't bad either.

She made a come here motion with her finger, and I felt like it was physically moving me towards her. She stood up when I reached her. I noticed she was taller, and looked down to find that she was wearing heels too, which made the outfit that much sexier.

She pulled me into her. Our hands found each other's waists, and she squeezed my ass as she slid her tongue into my mouth. She gently pushed me slightly away. Her hands were still on my body.

"Take off this shirt," she said, her sound mixing with the music, "take it all off."

"Whatever you say baby," I whispered back. First, I took off the shirt, and then everything else.

"Good boy," she said, running her nails on my bare skin, "do you want to give me pleasure now?"

"Yes, please mistress, make me give you pleasure," I said, feeling my now-naked cock bulging up towards her.

"Hmm, begging already, huh?" She said and squeezed my ass again. My erection was now pressing against her panties.

"Hmm, we're going to do something about this," she said, and ran her nails over my cock, "but not right now... Right now I want to lie on the bed, and I want your head over here." She pat the edge of the bed where she had been sitting before.

I kissed her, abs moved over to the bed where she wanted me.

"Mmhm, that's right, you do what I tell you to do," she said as she looked down at me from behind my head, gently scratching my scalp with her nails, as her tits weighed down her lacy bra above me.

"Just so you know, you're going to be down there for a while," she whispered, "we've been going at it all day and it's going to be a little bit harder for me to cum. I can see you're ready to go again, but you better not cum before me - understood?"

"Mmhm, yes, mistress," I said.

*Smack.* I suddenly felt a slight sting on my cheek. "Good," she said. *Smack* she slapped me again.

"What was that for? I asked.

She smiled down at me. " I just want to make sure you know you better not cum before me... and I mean, I also have to remind you that you're my little bitch, don't I?"

She punctuated that line with another smack, and spit down into my face, smiling, "sorry baby, im just getting into this role playing thing."

"It's okay," I said, "it's hot.."

*Smack* She slapped me again and went back to scratching my head.

"Good... Mmhm, you love it when I show you whose boss don't you, my pet."

"Mmhm" I responded, getting into the role-play.

She brought her hands up to her tits and said, "take one last look at my titties," showing them off by jiggling them up and down with her hands. Then she forcefully pulled me towards her by my shoulders so that my head was just hanging off the bed, and lying against the side of the mattress, with her panties and legs right in front of my face.

Her panties came towards my eyes, and her thighs were once again encasing my head, my mouth right by her clit. I felt her nails gently tracing my body, as my cock stood fully erect.

"So, have you thought about my proposal?" She asked, tracing her fingers closer to my crotch.

"You know..." she started not seeming to expect me to answer since her hips and the lace of her panties were fully pressed against my mouth, "I think you would really like it."

Her fingers ran between the inside of my legs.

"I could cum in your mouth, every day, first thing in the morning," she continued, her fingers tracing back up towards my crotch, and her hips exerting less pressure on my face as she pulled back.

"Wouldn't you like that baby? Every morning a mouth full of cum?" Her fingers were now lingering near my balls. I tried moving my hand to my cock, but she swatted it away.

"When I come home from work, you can welcome me by getting on your knees and relieving alllll the tension I've built up all day longg," she went on, tracing her nails in an upward motion from close to my asshole towards my balls. I moved my lips over the lace and tried to stick my tongue in the holes of her panties.

"You can eat me out while I watch TV, and while I take a bath." Both her hands rubbed the inside of my thighs, inching close to my balls and asshole, and she did physically react to my mouth and tongue even over the fabric.

I started playing with her thighs with my hands too since she didn't let me relieve the tension in my already-stiff cock.

"I can tell all my friends what a good pussy licker you are, and how you don't want to let me get off you after I orgasm." I twitched when her fingers tentatively crossed over my asshole. "How nasty you are about getting every last drop in your mouth..."

Her hips started to move ever so slowly over my mouth.

"I can control when you cum, and make sure you have some realllyy good orgasms," her fingers moved more decisively over my asshole, exerting pressure and moving in circles a few times. I could still only see the outline of her legs in front of me, and the sensation was good and new.

"And when you're bad, I'll make sure to punish you. You'll never have to worry about me not putting you in your place." Her hand moved up to my balls, and the nails on her other hand glided over my chest.

"I'll let you wear your leash when you're good..." Her hand wrapped around my cock, and I couldn't help but moan as she pulled my foreskin back in the slowest motion. Her panties were also starting to feel a little bit moist on my mouth and face.

"...and you can spend all day at work thinking about what I'm going to do to show you that you belong to me when you get home m..."

She pulled back and looked down at me, her hand still moving slowly up and down on my cock. Two fingers on her other hand parted my lips, and she pushed them in.

"That's exactly what you want, isn't it?" She said, slowly pulling her fingers out and stroking my cock. I made what sound I could as she made my mouth full with her fingers.

"I bet you're so excited for me to really use you, not like something we're trying for one day, but as the way our relationship works" she smiled as she moved her hips forward and as her fingers moved back into my mouth, and then back as they moved out.

"You've already shown me that's what you want... and even if you don't end up saying so, now I know that you're always going to be mine to use however I want... because you can't help yourself... you're so greedy to serve your mistress... right?"

I let out a muffled moan as she stroked slightly faster.

She gripped my cock tighter as she stroked and said, "mmhm, that's all you want... to be my sex toy every single day... I can feel how excited you are about it right now."

My tongue was out slipping over every hole in her panties, tacitly approving every single word. And as she stroked, my hands were tense on her ass, and my moans were muffled against her.

"That feels good huh? But, you're not going to cum until I tell you... Especially, not when I haven't even taken off my panties yet, right?" I let out a muffled moan. She stroked even faster and I lifted my hips as her strokes edged me closer to the forbidden climax. I had to reach to pull her hand away, even as I writhed in pleasure, because I didn't want to disappoint my queen.

12