Becoming Hers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no," she said, letting go and pulling her hand out of my mouth, "too much too soon?"

I panted, teetering on the edge of an orgasm that never came. "Ah fuck," I said, "you were getting me so close."

"Good," she said, smiling down and pulling down her panties, revealing her glorious pussy, "I'm going to let you taste my delicious cunt and keep stroking your cock, all you have to do is keep yourself from going over the edge." She leaned down and kissed me with lots of tongue, and the held my face as she spit in my mouth again. She then freed her tits by pulling down the lace of her bra, bringing them down towards me to suck on.

"There you go, baby," she said, as her boobs swallowed my face, "the faster you get me there, the faster I can let you cum." "Mmm, yeah," she moaned, "lick those titties, nibble them like that."

It wasn't long before she stood up to slide her slick cunt across my face again. She had easy access with my head leaning off the mattress, and she took full advantage of it. I had to close my eyes as she her covered me with sticky pussy juices, from my forehead up to my chin, moaning as she grabbed a hold of my cock again.

I held on to her ass cheeks and moaned with her as the pleasure of her physical touch and of being submissive to her blended together in my brain.

While she kept stroking with one hand she brought the other to my neck, ordering me to stick out my tongue. Her hand held me firmly in place, and my tongue parted her pussy lips over and over as she moaned and slapped her pussy against my mouth and nose. All I could see were her thighs moving slightly closer and further from my field of vision, and I could her her moans growing louder over the sound of the music.

She planted her hips against my face and her hand on my neck came down to grip and caress my hair. "Lick it up my little cum bucket," she said, prompting me to move my tongue up and down, and her fluids to move towards my nostrils "mmm, yeah, just like that, baby, ungh, show me how much you love it.."

Her hand kept pumping my cock steadily, and I gripped her ass tighter as I felt myself getting closer to that familiar build up again.

She must have heard a change in the way I was moaning: "Agh, you're not going to come yet are you??"

I moaned into her thrashing cunt and tried moving my hands towards hers again, but she shooed it away with her other hand. I tried to use my muffled voice to convey that she was going to make me fun, but instead of slowing her strokes on my cock, her speed seemed to increase.

"You better not cum," she panted.

Her pussy was mashing against my face, her juices dripping into my mouth, and her hand deftly bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I couldn't help but moan and writhe.

"Not yet," she said between her own moans, "you wouldn't want to release your cum all over my hands before I get to fully ride your face, would you?"

I moaned more loudly and desperately into her pussy, while half heartedly tried to stop her from jerking my cock with one hand.

"You heard me right? My tongue lapped frantically at her clit, trying to get her close so she would let me finish.

My muffled moans grew even louder, and I bucked my hips, feeling my orgasm coming up to my shaft, no longer able to lick her while the pleasure coursed through me. But she kept going and going and going.

"Don't cum!" was the last thing I heard, her frenzied strokes on my conveying the exact opposite message. I felt myself erupting up and over her hand and my abdomen. In that moment she used her free hand and her hips to really bury my mouth and nose in her cunt, while my cock pumped spurt after spurt into her hand. I cried out in pleasure, the sound buried deep inside her, and I gripped her ass tightly as the orgasm shook my whole body, trying to find something that could anchor me to the world.

As the orgasm stopped absolutely rocking my body, she let go of my head and stepped back. From above, and past her tits, she looked pleased rather than upset that I disobeyed her, but she didn't waste any time. She wiped her hand and my stomach with the underwear she had made me take off earlier, snapped her fingers and pointed at the ground in front of her.

I did as she said even though I was still coming down from my orgasm, and my cock twitched when I finally got to see how sexy she looked in that lingerie after what felt like an hour of being buried in her cunt.

Once I got there she quickly pushed me back onto the bed, still completely naked, but bent over this time, with my face against the mattress.

"I'm going to teach you to never disobey me again," she said, and pulled my hands behind my back, tying them together with what felt like cloth. She then spread my legs and ran her hand from my balls to my ass, which she squeezed with her fingers near my asshole.

I felt a hard smack on my ass. "Say you're sorry," she commanded. "I'm sorry, mistress," I said back. *Smack* she spanked me again. "Like you mean it!" "I'm sorry mistress, I won't disobey you again."

She gave one last smack and made me get up.

"On your knees," she commanded sternly.

I admired her beautiful body and her dripping pussy as I knelt down into position.

"I'm going to punish you by making you drink all my squirt," she said, while grabbing me by the chin, "I hope that'll make you learn your lesson."

"Anything you say mistress," I submitted.

She lifted one of her strong legs onto the bed so her cunt was just inches from my face, and started fingering herself with one hand. The fingers on her other hand pried my mouth open below her. "You better not close your mouth," she said, as her moans started building again.

With my hands tied, all I could do was kneel there and assent.

"Show me you really are my obedient little pussy licker, that you're worthy of belonging to me," she said over the sound of her wet fingers and the music that was still playing.

"Show me you're worthy of swallowing every last drop..." she moaned, "And I'll make you my bitch for life."

I tried leaning forward to lick the drops of cum that were trickling down her legs, but her hand forcefully pushed me back onto the mattress.

"Not yet my little cum slut," she panted, as she fingered herself faster, "ah, mm... I've got more... than... mm... enough for you right here."

"Mmm, yeah, I want it so bad baby," I moaned, my arms immobilized behind my back.She was already so wet the movements of her fingers were splashing drops of her precum at me.

"Open your fucking mouth" she ordered, as her fingers kept quickly disappearing and re-emerging from her cunt "keep it open... Ohhh, fuck... yes," her free hand kept holding me against the mattress as I stuck out my tongue in anticipation.

"Say that you're my little bitch," she moaned.

"Ah, yes, I'm your little bitch mistress," I moaned back, then sticking my tongue out dutifully again.

"Tell me you want me to cum in your mouth!"

"Please mistress, cum in my mouth, make me drink all of your cum."

"Oonhhhhhh..." her fingers moved faster and faster and her free hand held firmly on my neck, "MMM, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes, fuck! NNGH, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, "ah! I'm gonna squirt in your mouth, baby, MMMMmnn, oh shittttt, fuck yesss, yes, oh, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming

OOOOooonnnnmmMMMM FUCKK!"

A torrent of liquid forcefully entered my waiting mouth, splashing on my eyes and my cheeks and my chest as she continued to moan and her hips convulsed above me. I opened my eyes after the first splash and as the liquid poured into my mouth, making eye contact with her as she looked down from the height of her pleasure. As her squirt entered my mouth and I swallowed it, my eyes told her everything she needed to know, "yes, I am yours, use me, squirt in my mouth, make me a toy for your pleasure. "

She managed to keep her aim as she brought her legs down around my head and keeled over onto the bed, squirting two more spaced out bursts of liquid down into my throat, and letting out some final moans as her legs shook and her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my god," I heard her say, "wow, unggggghhhhhhg fuck that was one of the best orgasms of my life." She flipped over and my head was finally free. I managed to get up despite my hands being tied, and I lay down next to her.

"Here," she said, panting, "turn around and let me untie you."

I faced her and let her pant out the last vestiges of her orgasm.

"So," I started when it seemed to finally be over, "one of the best orgasms huh?" I asked smiling once my hand were free and we were lying down facing each other.

"Oh yeah, maybe the best..." she smiled at me, "thank you for doing that..."

"Yeah, you know, I really liked it too," I answered.

"That's amazing to hear," she chuckled, "I don't know why it feels so incredible to feel like I am absolutely dominating you like that...despite feeling still feeling selfish, it also feels like I am somehow connecting with you in a deeper way... you know?"

"Yeah... I think I actually know what you mean..." I said, "it's like it feels deeper for me to be able to trust you to do these things, maybe l because I couldn't possibly trust anyone else to do the same..."

"Hmm, yeah, I get that, and fuck, when you were looking me in the eyes while I was cumming, I've never felt such intense pleasure before. It's like my brain was telling me this was exactly what I needed to be doing, and that I had to be doing it with you..."

"Damn, are we really getting this deep about what just happened?" I asked, smiling.

"I mean, we feel what we feel, right?" she smiled back, "sorry if that was, uh, a lot of liquid..."

"It's okay," I said, "I've been training for this, right? I have to learn how to handle it if you're really going to make me your full time bitch." I half-winked at her.

"Wait... you mean, no, I still want you to sleep on it okay? We'll decide in the morning."

We talked for a little while, and got ready for bed. Once under the sheets, she big spooned me and told me she loved me before we fell asleep.

.......

I woke up the next day just like the day before, feeling small drops of liquid falling on my face. I opened my eyes and looked up to see her bare pussy being fondled by her fingers right in front of me. My eyes slowly rose to see her tight abdomen and her big beautiful tits held in place by her bra, and her lovely face already contorted in arousal. She looked down at me expectantly, and as we made eye contact I knew we were both thinking about the proposition she had made last night. After a night of sleep, my mind had not changed. I wanted her to be my mistress, to use me with no overt limits, and to cum in my mouth every single morning over and over again.

So I smacked my hands her on her ass and pulled her onto my mouth, never breaking eye contact as I did. Her gaze reflected the physical and knowing pleasure of our deal before closing in the arousal of or moment.

I relished lapping at her insides and drinking her pussy juices. I looked in her eyes, and as she pulled on my hair and mashed her cunt against my face, I thought, "I am completely hers, this is my life now."

When she finished, and came in my mouth, she smiled a knowing smile at me. She knew I was here too. She started getting dressed and said sorry that it was so quick, but that she needed to get to work. I wondered after all that how she was going to make it an entire day without me.

12