Becoming his bully’s boyfriend

Story Info
Shy nerd finds out she wants him.
5.8k words
4.19
29.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 years ago

The young boy is sitting by himself on a wooden bench, flicking through the pages of a paperback novel. He now peruses, frowning at some sections of the book. It is a very interesting one, but difficult to understand at certain parts. Still, he is intelligent and dedicated. His parents have always encouraged him to read a lot to learn about new things and maintain a broad horizon.

Suddenly, he hears the sound of crying. Rushing over to the source of the noise, he is upset by what he sees. A girl in his class is being surrounded by many other girls, who are making fun of her and teasing the smaller kid. Some boys are also taking part in this too. He quickly goes over to them and places himself right between the girl and her bullies, shielding her body with his own as effectively as he's capable of.

"Enough! Can't you see how distraught she is? Just let her go already," he says, before turning to look at the girl, who is on the floor, arms wrapped around her knees. Bending down, he uses his own handkerchief to wipe away the drops of tear from her cheeks. Whispering in a gentle, caring tone, he asks her "Are you okay? Shhh, don't worry. I'm with you now." That day, everything in his life changed completely, even if he didn't know it yet at that time.

Present day

Purab rises with a groan. The skinny 18 years old Indian boy yawns as his face is struck by the first rays of morning sun. He then removes the bed covers from his body, stumbling off, still sleepy. It's nothing a little shower wouldn't fix though. Sighing, the teenager makes his way to the bathroom, getting inside and closing the door. After that, he begins brushing his teeth, gargling and rinsing out his mouth.

When that's over, it's shower time next. He now strips and gets inside the stall, turning the faucet. Letting the water hit him, Purab starts to feel refreshed, waking his senses up with the cold water spraying on his brown skin. Once ready, he turns the faucet off, rubbing soap on his body before turning the faucet back on, cleaning off the bubbles and finishing the shower quickly, drying his body off with a towel once he's out.

He quickly gets to the living room where his parents are already having breakfast. Joining them, the boy wolfs down his plate, eating voraciously. The skinny nerd doesn't want to be late to school, having enjoyed a perfect record over the past several years. There is no way Purab would let his punctuality record get tarnished. Purab washes his dishes and spoon and fork as soon as he is finished, saying bye to his father and going outside to wait for his mother to drive him to school.

It's Friday and when he arrives, the boy could see that his fellow students are as tired after a long school week as he is. To make things worse, it's very hot in Delhi at that time of the year. He hates it very much, but tries to shrug off the heat, bearing with it and trying to endure as much as he possibly can. Good thing the air-conditioner inside the building is pretty good, otherwise they'd all be baked.

He finds the early morning quite boring, reading by himself in the library before the first class of the day. The boy does like to read books but it can get tedious sometimes. Constant isolation, he supposes, is the key issue here, since he rarely meets others outside school, and when he does, it's always by sheer coincidence. Which is why he often finds his life dull at times. Still, he is grateful for being born into a life where he has access to education like this, even if it is sometimes in need of a little excitement.

Once Purab gets inside his classroom though, things begin to get much more interesting. His classmates are all staring at him for some reason. They looked like they were gossiping before he entered the room and decided to stop when they saw his face emerging from the doorway. Some are even whispering, piquing his interest with their suspicious behavior. After a few moments of this confusion, something happens which surprised him more than anything ever did.

Aadya, the most beautiful girl in their year, approaches him. The pretty teen looks at him coolly, her perfect face framed by glossy, long hair. Her body, very fit from playing cricket for their school, is framed in form-fitting clothes, showing off her firm bust and revealing the bottom of her toned-midriff. The tight shorts cover just half of her muscular thighs, clinging snugly to her round, firm asscheeks.

"Hi, Purab," she greets the shy, scrawny teenager. "You're going to go shopping and have dinner with me today." The boy blushes madly, stammering, looking down at his shoes. He is caught off-guard by the invitation, given that she has been mean to him before, over the past year. Indeed, one can say that she has bullied him. Aadya has also never hesitated to deride him for how dorky he is and make everyone see him as a pathetic little bookworm.

But that is hardly the worst thing she has done to him. Nope, it doesn't even come close. The absolute, most horrible thing Aadya did to him was making up a rumor about his cock being very small and spreading it to everyone in their school. Suffice to say, what little of a social life he had before was massively fucked up and completely destroyed. He's been turned into a complete loser of a joke by her cruel words, which everyone believed, since she was and still is at the top of the totem pole, drop dead stunning with a gorgeous face and body, and coming from an extremely wealthy family.

Those who don't take her seriously quickly realize their mistake, since she also proves herself to be a dedicated, straight A student and a very talented, dedicated sportswoman. Indeed, here Aadya's cricket prowess is legendary, with her being considered a beautiful monster on the pitch, a she-devil as she is referred to by members of rival teams who dread nothing more than having to go up against her.

"Um, sure?" he answers, looking at the girl curiously. "Why though? I mean, you've spent the last two years saying mean stuff about me all the time." Everyone shifts uncomfortably, knowing full well what he is talking about. The ones who took part in bullying him under Aadya's instruction fidget slightly. For once, these people seem to feel guilty for their past actions. It only serves to puzzle him more as he struggles to comprehend their suspicious behavior and Aadya's.

"Just shut up already," Aadya snaps at him, clearly irritated that he's questioning her in front of their peers, undermining her authority. "You're shopping and having dinner with me at the mall this afternoon, Pujab. That's all." He nods dumbly, returning his attention to his textbook as the teacher enters the room, a little bit late and apologetic about it. They class soon starts and he focuses on his work, but is constantly disturbed by thoughts of the earlier interaction.

For the rest of the school day, he does things the normal way. Listening to all his teachers respectfully, the shy Indian teen jots down notes with diligence. He tries to stop thinking about Aadya, but his mind keeps on getting preoccupied at the thought of what she could possibly want. It's weird how she asked him to go to the shopping mall with her after just spending the past couple of years making sure he's a social outcast.

After school is over, Aadya finds him near the exit, telling Purab that they are going to go to the Chanakya together. He is amazed by the inside of her large limousine, being very luxurious with comfortable seats, and a refrigerator and TV. Even if Purab already knew the girl comes from a very wealthy family, he still doesn't expect them to have this kind of high life, dropping off and picking up their daughter this way.

Once they arrive, the two teenagers stroll through the mall together, Aadya asking him to help her carry her bags. That is how he ends up getting the impression that she only wanted him there to help her with stuff like this. Still, the boy doesn't complain, not having a single mean bone in him, still being happy enough to help her, even after everything that she did to him over the last two years at school.

He keeps his head down, trying to avoid the surreptitious glances from others who are looking at him, wondering what such a plain, poorly dressed guy like him is doing next to a hot, fashionable chick like her. To be honest, Purab can't blame them. After all, he doesn't even know the purpose of his presence, with carrying her bags being just one possible explanation, and not even a feasible one. Aadya could just as easily get some hunk to do this errand for her.

When they get to a restaurant, the two sit down together to order some food. They wait while the waitress is taking the order, Purab nervously tapping his fingers on the table as Aadya is choosing what they are going to eat, without him having any day in it. But the boy is okay with that, too. He believes she's ordering all the right food for them. Once the waitress has taken all of the order, she leaves the table.

"Listen Purab, I want to apologize to you," Aadya begins as soon as they are alone. The boy looks at her, puzzled. "For the past couple of years, my friends and I have regularly tormented you when you were always so nice to me and to everyone else. I only did that because I wanted to fit in with my friends at our school." Purab now smiles at the girl warmly, nothing but sincere forgiveness and compassion in his pretty little eyes.

"It's okay Aadya," he tells the attractive teenager softly, gazing into her beautiful, captivating orbs. "I don't blame you. I understand how hard it can be when you feel like other people don't accept or see you as you. I'm not angry at you or anything." He reaches out, stroking the back of her hand gently, caressing her soft skin. Feeling Purab's hand on hers makes her smile, delighted by the turn of events. It is wonderful that Purab is no longer wary of her after how paranoid he was earlier in the morning.

The two then go on to eat their dinner together slowly, enjoying the fine food. It is an entirely new experience for Purab, never having had any meal with anyone other than his parents outside of school. He is a little bit nervous but handles it just fine. Well, as fine as can be expected from someone with as little experience as he has, anyways. Aadya, meanwhile, seems much more at ease than he is.

After they finish the meal, Aadya insists on heading over to Purab's place. He agrees to this, and her chauffeur drives them there after the boy gives him the directions to his house. She rests her head on her classmate's shoulder during the ride, surprising him with the act of unexpected intimacy, but also filling him with warmth. It is quite relaxing to feel her thick hair on him, and her arm wrapped around his torso from the side.

When they arrive, the boy gets slightly nervous about how his parents will react to Aadya's presence. Thankfully, both of them are okay with her being there. He quickly introduces the beautiful athlete, before bringing her over to his room and excusing himself to go to the bathroom. Once he gets back the two just sit there together reading and studying, with her helping him understand the finer details in some of the classes they share.

Eventually, she has to leave. He finds himself quite saddened, but the girl promises him that they'll hang out again soon. "I left a gift for you. It's in your bag," she says to him cryptically before leaving. "I put it in there while you were using the toilet." Purab frowns as she leaves the house and gets back inside her expensive sedan, the driver quickly taking her back on the road to her own place.

When by himself again, the small boy curiously approaches his bag. Opening it, he peeks inside. The object Purab discovers shocks him. It's a red, satin panties, with a massive wet spot on the crotch. Lifting it up, he could detect the overpowering scent of Aadya's pussy juices. She was so horny from being next to him all day her cunt gushed nectar out all over the underwear. It's soaked with the evidence of her arousal.

Before he could think of what he is doing, Purab brings the garment up to his face, burying his nose where her vagina was. Sniffing, his cock gets extremely hard from the odor left behind by the mixture of her juices, urine and sweat. He shifts it, positioning the spot that covered her ass on his nose next, smelling her ass, getting even stiffer. Purab couldn't believe he's actually sniffing Aadya's worn underwear.

He unzips his trousers and lowers his briefs, curling his fingers around his erection. Stroking the tool, the boy starts masturbating. Purab strokes his hard cock with one hand, the other one still holding the athlete's panties up against his face. Inhaling the scent of her pussy from the used panties, he feels his hard cock engorge more and more with every sliding movement of his fist. His balls are churning with cum, boiling, dying to unload.

The teenager caresses his tool, now giving it squeezes. Pumping, he jacks off faster, sniffing the worn panties harder with every stroke. The boy's cock is very sensitive, full of blood, pulsating in his firm grip. He jacks his dick harder, squeezing the rod as he takes in the smell of the hot girl's asshole. Everything about this is turning him on massively, feeling the lacy cloth on his nose and lips as he fondles his shaft.

His veiny tool throbs increasingly as he strokes it faster. The boy pumps his rod hard, his legs akimbo, trembling every second as he gets closer and closer to his climax. Purab could tell it is going to be a huge one, his testicles heaving, rising with seed gathering inside them. He alternated between smelling her ass and pussy. The combined scent is more than heavenly, intoxicating Purab.

Taking it a step further, he flicks out his tongue, licking along the crotch of her underwear. His dick spasm with the taste of her pussy, feeling the dried stain of her juices and pee start to get moist again. It turns Purab on a lot to debase himself this way, licking up traces of Aadya's vagina from her panties in this way. He is now rapidly tugging his dick, wanking furiously in his bedroom. Tossing his head back, he screws his eyes shut, releasing moans.

The warm panties taste perfect as he licks the material, enjoying her juices on his tongue as he keeps on beating his meat. He collapses on a chair, now jacking his cock in a sitting position, moaning into the underwear pressed against his lips. His hand flies up and down his penis at a frenzied pace, rapidly pumping it harder and faster. Her panties just smells so wonderfully arousing he could feel his heartbeat in his dick as he approaches climax.

Suddenly he cries out into the garment, his cock spurting semen across the room, onto the floor. His balls heaving, he releases globs of cum for many seconds before stopping. The teenager suddenly realizes what he just did. He quickly stashes away the underwear inside his bag and retrieves some tissues, wiping away the cum from the floor before it could dry up. There is no way he'd let his parents come in and see.

Later that night, he lies in his bed, hands clasped behind his head. He looks up at the ceiling, wondering about all that has happened that day. Purab knows that Aadya must have expected her to use her underwear to get off. Why else would she have left it for him? She is an incredibly clever person who would have known what sort of thing he would have done with it if she told him it was a gift.

He rolls around on the mattress for an hour, struggling to come up with an explanation for what has happened. It occurs to him that she did apologize for her past torment of him today. Did she give him her panties as a way to make up for her misdeeds? No, that would be unnecessary, since Purab already told her he bears no grudge. She wouldn't have to do something like this at all.

This only leaves one possibility. Aadya was trying to seduce him. Oh god. She is the hottest girl in their year, possibly the entire school, and she just tried to seduce him. He simply couldn't believe it. Yet that is the only explanation that he's got for her actions. Purab decides to ask her the very next day, finally falling asleep. It is a long night, filled with dreams of her doing all sorts of things to him.

The next day at school, he once again finds himself the center of attention from fellow teenagers. This time, some of the girls are smirking, almost as if they know what took place yesterday between him and Aadya's panties. He notices that they are Aadya's friends too. It simply horrified Purab to think that she might have told them about giving him her used panties as a present. If they know that, then they'll most likely be able to guess what he did with them as well.

"Hey, did you like my panties?" a voice asks him from behind. Shocked, Purab spins around, facing said girl whose arms are folded across her firm tits now. "I hope you used it to masturbate." He could easily hear the snickers emanating from her friends as they watch the two of them, Aadya having a cocky grin on her very pretty face, while Purab is blushing madly. "Go on. Tell me what you did with it, sweetie."

"Well, um, I sniffed your underwear," the boy answers with a trembling voice, now making Aadya's smirk wider. "Then I, um, licked on the crotch while I touched myself." She beams at him proudly, then bends down to kiss him on the forehead, making her closer friends' wolf-whistle and cheer her on. Aadya then slips another pair of panties, this one purple, into his trousers' pocket.

"This is the one I wore on my way to school today," she whispers. "Don't worry, I brought another one and am wearing it right now. But the one in your pocket is still moist with the cream from my pussy." It's clear from the other girls' laughter that they know what she is saying to him. They could barely contain their fits of giggles, chuckling amongst themselves at the sight of his beetroot red features.

"W W What do you want me to do with it?" the teen stutters out, immediately regretting opening his mouth to ask such a silly question. Aadya reaches out, cupping his balls with her strong hand.

"Wrap it around your cock. Feel the heat from my cunt on your dick as you jerk off with my panties," she tells him with a sultry smile. She drops a pen behind her and turns around, bending at the waist to pick it up. The girl deliberately thrusts her muscular ass out, pressing her derrière into his crotch, feeling his cock harden against her buttcheeks. Aadya turns back to wink at him before going over to her own desk and sitting down next to her best friend, Priya. "I'll be expecting to see evidence of the mess you've made tomorrow morning. You'll be in trouble if I don't see a video of you cumming in my panties by then, understood?"

Priya is giggling at their conversation. "Yeah, Purab. Better take a video of you rubbing your cock with her panties and cumming in it. We'll have a look at it tomorrow morning, so make sure you have that ready." The two high five with shared laughter, before the teacher finally enters. Purab finds himself quite distracted for the entire class with the wet, sticky underwear in his pocket.

He could barely manage to focus over the next several hours of school before being able to go home. As soon as he is back there, Purab quickly greets his father, who returned from work early that day. Then, the boy heads straight for his room, shutting the door and locking it. As soon as that's done, he relaxes, calming down a bit and taking deeper breaths. Each second he could feel his heartbeat slowing down to a more manageable pace, despite still feeling very excited.

Purab quickly removes his trousers and boxers, revealing an erection. After that, he whips out his phone to start recording what he is about to do. Taking out Aadya's panties, he now wraps the used underwear around his shaft. He gasps from how good the beautiful athlete's panties feels on his dick. It is still moist with her leftover juices. Slowly, the boy begins jerking off with the underwear, using it to rub against his sensitive rod. Milking himself with her panties, he sighs in bliss as the lace caresses his skin.

12