Becoming his bully’s boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes an even shorter amount of time for him to ejaculate than the previous day. Within five minutes, he is crying out loudly as his dick spurts load after load of semen into the panties, drenching it with his warm cum. Purab jizzes into the jock's panties for the entire minute, pumping his cum in it until his weak legs give out and he collapses under them.

He then stops recording the video and switches the phone off, placing it back on his table. Purab quickly puts away the panties, pulling his pants on to go to the toilet and wash his hands before his mom or dad finds out what he just did. After that, the teenager decides to do his homework. Putting all of his dedication into it, he is able to finish before dinner time and go have a meal happily after all is said and done.

Later, he is back in his bed, thinking of Aadya again as he lies on his back, this time much more certain of her motives and smiling because of it. It pleases him to know that she is willing to let him masturbate with her panties like he did earlier, and he is very eager to show her the video of his work the next morning. He finds falling asleep much easier this night, with no trouble plaguing his mind this time.

At school, he quickly finds her in an empty classroom where no one comes by. For some reason, Aadya also locks the door and shuts the drapes as well. He feels unease at this as the pretty athlete approaches him with an almost predatory glint in her captivating eyes. Aadya is looking at him with lust, eyeing him as though he were a piece of meat. Purab gulps nervously at this, before showing her the homemade video on his phone.

She got visibly excited while watching it, rubbing her crotch through her skirt, biting her lower lip. Once the video is over, Aadya is on her knees in front of him. "You're going to let me suck your cock and drink your semen right now," the teen growls ferally, squeezing his dick through the trousers. "I won't let you go to class otherwise." Panicking, the shy boy allows her to unzip his pants, dropping it and his boxers to the floor.

Looking at his stiffening weapon, she smirks, caressing the engorged tool. "Aadya, please don't," Purab begs, despite secretly wanting to be her slut and let her play with his dick. "Someone could walk by and see... Ahhh!" He lets out a startled groan as she palms his balls, rubbing them gently. The girl grins at him, spitting on the erection and slickening it up with the warm saliva.

"Then just be quiet and try not to moan like a bitch in heat," Aadya instructs, jerking his cock, feeling his heartbeat in his dick as she strokes him. The teen's clenched fist drives up and down the rod, squeezing and pumping in tandem. "You're such a whore, letting me touch your cock at school like this." Her fingers slide, wrapped around the shaft as she jerks him off. Aadya lewdly masturbates the boy as she uses her other hand to keep on fondling his balls.

Eventually, she decides to enjoy her dessert, wrapping her full, pouty lips around his cockhead. Sucking just the glans at first, Aadya then proceeds to slide her lips down his tool to the base. Now he is completely engulfed in her warm mouth. Tasting his cock turns the perverted girl on so much. She looks at him with his cock in her mouth, her eyes full of lust as her pussy throbs excitedly.

The girl starts fellating him, bobbing her head back and forth eagerly, sucking his cock. He moans, leaning back, legs wobbly as the pleasure starts crashing into him in waves. "A A Aadya,"Purab stammers. "Please slow down." Her response is to go faster, enthusiastically bobbing her head, flicking her tongue along the underside of his cock crown, swirling around it like the penis is a lollipop.

Attacking his frenulum this way makes him gasp in shock as the pleasure level skyrockets, almost making him cum on the spot. Still he manages to hold on, blushing as his hips push forward, driving his entire cock into her waiting mouth as she repeatedly stuffs the orifice with his pulsating tool. His penis has never been this hard before, not even when he jacked off with her panties.

"Oh, god," Purab cries out, feeling the pleasure run all over his fragile body as she keeps on blowing him. "I'm so close right now, Aadya." Hearing this, the horny athlete also starts rubbing her cunt through her skirt as well, massaging the clitoris at the same frenzied pace as she is sucking his cock. She hums around his throbbing shaft, the vibration sending shivers up his spine. By now he is no more than a quivering mess, reduced to incoherent cries of pleasure as she ravishes him with her mouth.

Eventually, it becomes too much for the teenage boy to handle and he screams "I'm cumming!" Purab spurts multiple loads of the thick, white cream into her mouth. She quickly gulps the delicious liquid down her throat, enjoying the tasty treat which she's thoroughly earned. He keeps on cumming for several seconds, dumping ropes of semen in her wet mouth which she greedily swallows.

Feeling his cum enter her mouth triggers Aadya's own orgasm as she climaxes, squirting some pussy juice inside her panties as she shoves his cock in her mouth. Her cunt spasms violently, gushing the nectar out, coating the inside of her underwear with the sticky mess. She keeps on sucking more cum out of his pecker like it is a straw, until satisfied. Then the girl withdraws her mouth from around his tool, looking up at him, only to find that he's already fainted from the sheer force of his orgasm. She quickly wakes him up though, since they have to leave soon.

Parting her lips, she gives him an open mouth smile, showing his cum on her tongue. Then the perverted teenager swallows all of it with a grin. "See that? Your cock and cum are mine. I can play with them however I want, whenever I want. You don't get any say over it anymore. You're mine now." Purab blushes as he quickly yanks his pants and underwear up, flustered by her words. His legs are trembling, almost giving out under his own body weight.

The rest of the day, he tries hard to focus on schoolwork but finds himself rapidly crumbling. It's so dam difficult to concentrate after getting fucked to the point of being unconscious by Aadya's mouth. That girl completely wrecked him with her lips and tongue, knocking him out with the otherworldly blowjob. He actually feels like he has brain damage now, after she sucked his dick so hard he blacked out for a minute.

After school, he gets home like every other day. Once there, the boy quickly sets his bag down and retrieves some books and pen, getting ready to do his homework. He works diligently for the next half an hour before someone shows up at the front porch of his house, knocking on the door. Curious, the boy moves over there to peek through the hole, and is surprised to see Aadya standing there, waiting.

He opens the door, about to say a few words of greeting. Before he got the chance to though, she wraps her arms around his body, pulling him in close, smashing her lips against his in a fiery kiss. With his breath literally taken away, he could only collapse in her strong arms as she leads him by his wrist, taking him to his bedroom. As soon as they get there, she kicks the door shut behind them, locking it without a word.

Aadya then starts undressing, revealing her nude, powerful body to him. The sight of her round, ample bosom makes him blush as he tries but fails to tear his gaze away from her hard nipples. He looks at her solid, muscular stomach next, tapering down to her firm, thick thighs. The girl's hairy cunt also draws his attention as he looks at her pussy. She turns around, giving him a clear view of her big asscheeks.

Turning back to face him again, she says "Give me a little strip tease." He blushes, nodding as his fingers begin to remove each article of clothing, slowly exposing his body to her in its entirety. "Good boy. Lie down on the bed. Just let me fuck you." Aadya then climbs on top of him, straddling the boy. Her moist labia presses against his veiny tool, leaking juices out all over the boy's crotch.

Grabbing his prick, the tall girl smirks lasciviously as she guides it, inserting the shaft into her molten pussy. Sighing, the teen sheathed her love's cock inside her warm love canal in one movement. "You're mine now," Aadya hisses sassily, starting to ride the prone boy. Her cunt grips his sensitive weapon, soaking it with her gushing nectar. She squeezes her orifice around him, clenching the hole tightly.

"Aaaaah," Purab groans, eyes closed, mouth hanging open in pleasure. "Please fuck me." His hand never made him feel anywhere near this good. Not even the blowjob earlier could compare. He is now balls deep inside her cunt. Her pussy is perfect. Hot, tight and very wet, she rides him, plunging down on his pole. She impales her snatch with his shaft, taking his rod in and out of her with each and every movement.

"You like this, baby? You like how I'm fucking you?" Aadya arrogantly asks, knowing the answer fully. She places her strong hands on his shoulders, pinning him down, trapping him on the bed. Her muscular cunt, powerful from kegel exercises, pumps the tool efficiently, stimulating his nerve endings with each stroke of her magnificent pussy, breaking the innocent boy. He is now her whore, moaning her name in a slutty voice.

"Please fuck me harder! Fuck me harder, Aadya! Make me your fucking slut!" he screams. She suddenly gets up before rotating, now in the reverse cowgirl position. Her round, firm ass facing him, she gyrates as she bounces, twerking her muscular buttcheeks, giving him a perfect view of her derrière as she pounds him into the bed. Gone is the good, shy boy. Now he is no more than a slutty, little toy.

"Yeah. That's it, slut. Moan my name," she orders. He obediently does so, spurring on the horny girl as she bounces harder and faster, slamming her muscular ass down onto his crotch. "Tell me whose slut you are." Her butt is now a blur as she rapidly shimmies up and down, the friction between her insides and his dick driving him delirious. Purab's mind is broken with bliss, having been fucked senseless by the star athlete.

"Aadya! Ooooh! Ahhh! Fuck me until I can't walk!" Purab cries out with a very whorish face, thrashing about beneath her far more powerful body as she pounds him, fucking the boy so hard that she ends up breaking the bed. Not bothering to stop, she keeps on driving downwards, clenching her hole around his penis. Her cunt is searing hot, molten, making his dick pulsate rapidly.

"You are such a whore, Purab. Look at you, spreading your legs for me so easily," Aadya sneers, driving him into the broken bed with every thrust. Ramming down on him, she pounds Purab aggressively, not giving him any chance to escape. Not that he wants to escape. The boy has been fucked so thoroughly he just wants to keep his legs open for her, so she can fuck him even more.

"I'm cunning!" he screams in orgasm, pumping many ropes of jizz into her waiting womb, filling up her molten pussy with his sticky cum. This triggers her own climax, making her squirt her clear fluid out all over his dick and balls. Once their orgasms are over, they lay side by side in each other's arms, relaxing and basking in the afterglow of their intense, earth-shattering climaxes.

"I've wanted that for a long time now," she whispers tenderly. "Ever since you protected me that day, three years ago, I've always been in love with you. I had to bully you to hide my feelings from everybody else."

"Wow. I had no idea that's how you felt. Really, Aadya. I mean, I'm very touched, and you just fucked my brains out, so I assume that you will agree to a relationship?"

"Just so you know, my parents and yours already agreed on your dowry just earlier today," she tells him nonchalantly, making him gasp. "We're getting married after graduation. Got it?"

"Yes."

.....

Author's Note : All right. Sorry for being gone for a long time. Been very busy lately. Please let me know how you found the characters and the plot.

12