Becoming His Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and faced me, "I know babe. I just don't want to ruin your experience here."

"Nothing can ruin my experience with you, Paul. I mean that. I want to be here for you physically as well as mentally and emotionally."

"You are, Danica. I meant what I said earlier. I love you."

Shily, I looked down at the sheets, "I didn't mean to make you say that. I said it in the moment."

"So, you don't?"

"I didn't say that..."

Putting his hand on my chin so I looked at him, "Look at me, Danica. For what it is worth, I do love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You understand me. The real me. I wanted to say this earlier, but I didn't want to scare you away. I told you in the beginning, I can't resist you. I'm pulled to you."

Gleaming with glee, "I love you Paul. I have never been more real with someone and it is freeing. Thank you for loving me."

Grinning, "I can think of a few ways you can thank me... but for now, let's go lie on the beach."

I climbed out of bed and start to put on my bikini.

He came up to me as I am putting my legs through the sheer material and put his hands around my throat. He tightened his grip as he stated, "I didn't say to put clothes on."

All I could do was nod.

"Good girl."

----

We lay in the sand as the tide begins to come in and lap at our bodies. He held me tight against his chest and he kissed me lovingly and slowly. It is a kiss that drew from our very souls. As we stood, I looked at him in the moonlight and said "Paul, look at all the sand you have all over yourself... you're a mess."

This led to a quick wrestling match and lots of kissing and groping until we were both covered in sand and holding each other tight. As he stood and helped me up, he held me close to he and said, "There is only one way to clean up quickly".

With that, he grabbed me up in his arms and ran toward the waves. I was laughing and begging him to stop since I knew the water would be freezing. But, he did not slow down. He ran as fast and as far as he could until we both toppled into the surf. The water was cool but not cold and as I surface he was right there beside me. He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately.

My breasts pressed against his chest and his water-matted chest hair tickled my nipples. They began to harden. As we kiss, his cock started to rise and found its way between my legs. It nestled itself against my pussy lips and the waves began to make us bob up and down.

Between the kiss, the hardening nipples and the stiffening cock massaging my pussy lips, I let out a small moan into his mouth. Since his was taller than me, he pulled me in so that we were face to face and began to move to slightly deeper water.

As he does so, he allowed one of the waves to lift me slightly away from him and as I came back down, he positioned his cock to slam directly into my tight pussy. It is warm and wet. My eyes widen as he slammed it all the way in. It stretched my sweet little pussy to the limit, but I loved that feeling.

Paul held me there close to him for a moment and kissed me deeply. Then I felt his hands slid down my back and came to rest on my tight little ass cheeks. In the moonlight, I could see that devilish grin on his face that I have grown to love. He leaned back from me so that the water splashed between us. It caused my breasts to bob just under the surface. He could even see the hardened nipples as they repeatedly break the surface of the water. This action was causing tingles to travel directly from my nipples down to my swollen clit as his cock continued to stretch my wide.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, baby girl," he said.

He lessen his grip on my ass and I found myself floating slightly. Connected only to him by my legs wrapped around him, his hands cupped my ass cheeks and his hardened cock was buried deep inside of my sweet pussy. He could see the questioning look on my face as the moonlight danced across it.

"Wait for it my sweet one," he said.

It was at that moment that a wave rolls in toward the beach. It lifted my body slightly and then lowered me back down as it continued past us. The lifting of my body pulled me almost half way off his cock and then lowered me back down. A smile crossed my face as I realized why he had placed us in this position.

The waves continued to roll into shore and lift and lower me on his cock as they do. The constant irregular movement had both of us moving closer and closer to orgasm. Up and down I floated against him and his cock fucked my tight little pussy. The angle that we were in allowed his cock to slide across my clit as each wave caused us to fuck nice and slow in the surf.

Although we were exerting no effort, our pulses began to quicken as the pleasure the waves were giving us increased with each one passing. I could feel his cock swelling more and more as the pleasure of my tight pussy massaging it bought him closer and closer to orgasm. He let his hands that were cupping my ass go and only my legs wrapped around him kept our union together.

The waves increased in frequency. My pussy increased its travel up and down his cock. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Sometimes just barely an inch and sometimes I rose up off of him until just the tip of his cock remained inside and then he slammed back into me as the water led me back down on his shaft.

"I am so close Sir...I am gonna cum all over your cock," I moan as I try to maintain eye contact with him.

"Let yourself go little one... I am close as well... we will cum together."

I threw my head back and a large wave lift me until his cockhead pressed against my clit. I felt the head swell as the wave dropped me hard against him. I moan as my body released itself in orgasm and scream "Yes, yes, yes, Sir... I am cumming."

That pushed him over the edge and he grabbed my ass again to keep my pulsating pussy tightly against him as he began to cum deep inside of my pussy. Jet after jet hit the deepest parts of my pussy as he cum with me.

We held each other tightly as we continued to feel the sweet rapture of cumming together in the surf. He slowly began to walk toward the shore with me still wrapped around him and his cock buried deep inside of me. The slight movement of his cock as he walked causes me to have multiple mini-orgasms.

As we reached the beach, his cock softened and slid out of me. He shifted me in his arms so that he held me under my back and legs. He carried me up the beach kissing me and holding me in his arms. We reached the shower at the top of the beach and he set me down slowly.

We rinsed and washed each other in the warm stream from the showerhead until the salt from the water and the wonderful fluids from our union were rinsed away. We held each other tightly as the warm water cascaded around our bodies and the moonlight dances off our wet skin.

"Shall we go into the bedroom love?"

"Yes Sir, it's been a long day...maybe we should get some sleep"

"That's one option little one, but just because we go to the bedroom doesn't mean I am going to let you sleep". I saw his smile in the moonlight and he grabbed me and held me close to him. We kissed again and headed into the house.

-----

I woke with the afternoon sun streaming through the windows of the bedroom. I looked around and couldn't find Paul. As though he knew I was awake, he walked in and smiled at me.

"Hi sleepy head," he said as he sat at the edge of the bed with me.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"It's 12:20. Seems I wore you out, little girl."

I smiled at him. He went into the kitchen and quickly came back carrying the large platter with an array of fruits and cheese. I became very aware that he was clothed but I was still naked. I attempted to cover myself, but he stopped me.

"Please don't Danica, I love looking at your body... You are so beautiful." He took my chin in his hands, "I love every inch of your body. Now open up."

I let my hands rest to my side as he began to feed me the wonderfully fresh fruit that was on the platter. I sensuously took the food into my mouth from his fingers and smiled as I saw the result it was having on him. His poor cock, confined in the shorts, was pressing and thumping against the cloth. He took one of the fresh mangos and crushed it in his hand. He then took the sweet fruit and smeared it across my breasts.

He leaned in and began to tongue the tasty treat off my skin, paying special attention to make sure he got both nipples very clean. Over and over, he crushed one of the fruits in his hand and spread it across my skin. He let his tongue bath me completely to remove the fruit. He licked everywhere on my body: my neck, my breasts, my sides, my stomach, my thighs, and my legs. He was strategically avoiding my pussy.

I was moaning by the time he had "finished" his breakfast. He could see that my pussy lips have become swollen and spread with excitement. I reached for his cock, but he pushed my hand away. He rolled me over onto all fours and gently bite my ass cheeks.

Still clothed, he positioned himself over my back and positioned his lips right near my ear. He pressed his trapped hardened cock against the crack of my ass and began to whisper in my ear, "There is a reason I did not lick that sweet pussy baby girl...I wanted you so close to coming, that you would do anything to cum."

With that he began to gently rub my pussy with his fingertips. "In a moment Danica, I am going to slide my face under your sweet pussy. It is at that time that I want my whore to fuck her Master's face as hard as she wants."

I let out whimpers as I tried to rub my pussy against his palm.

"I want this to be all about you. You are to cum as many times as you can handle. Do you understand, whore?"

"Yes," I moaned trying to get him to touch my pussy.

He slapped my pussy hard, "Yes....?"

"Sir. Yes, Sir. Please Sir.... Please."

With that, he pulled back from me and spread my knees apart to accommodate his shoulders. He slid under me and position his face directly under my pussy. I hesitated for a moment, so he grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy to his waiting mouth.

As I felt the warmth of his mouth pressed against my pussy, I moan softly. His tongue slid into me and tasted the sweet juices that are already flowing. I continued to sit there motionless, enjoying the feeling of his mouth clamped against my clit. His tongue began to flutter inside of me and he grabbed my hips and rose me slightly only to pull me back down. It only took a few encouraging movements from him for me to begin to fuck myself on his tongue.

I rose and lowered myself quicker and quicker. It was not long that I found my rhythm and he released his hold on my hips. I found just the right position to allow his tongue to continue to fuck my pussy while the tip of his nose began to massage my clit.

My arms reached out and I used the headboard to steady myself and gave myself more leverage. Harder and harder I smashed my clit and pussy into his face. I loved every minute of this. He pushed his tongue out farther to get deeper in my pussy. This made me moan louder and move my hips faster. Over and over I rammed myself onto his tongue until I was so close to cumming I didn't think I can go on.

It was then that he grabbed my hips again. He would not let me stop. He pulled me down hard and pushed me back up again. His strong arms were in control of my body and I could do nothing more than hold onto the bed and allow him to move me as he wished.

He moved me faster and faster. His tongue fucked my pussy like a small cock. His nose continued its assault on my sensitive clit. He felt me tensing as I prepared to cum, so he doubled his efforts.

He wanted me to cum hard and reward him with a mouth full of my sweet nectar.

Although muffled by my thighs, he heard me screaming out his name just before my body began to spasm in orgasm "Sir.... Paul... I am cumming, I am cumming ... Oh my God, Sir!"

He continued to move me at his will and fucked me with his tongue. I was holding onto the bed with all my might as I cummed hard into his mouth. The ripples of my orgasm spread through my body and he could feel my pussy grip at his tongue with each contraction.

All too soon, he felt my body go limp. I had expended all my energy in my orgasm and cummed into his mouth. He lowered me slowly to the bed and moved up my body. He kissed me deeply so that I too could share in the sweet taste of my cum. He held me tightly as my orgasm subsided and kissed me softly.

As I calmed, he whispered in my ear, "You taste wonderful Danica...I could eat you all day. However, we have a big day planned, so we have to get ready."

He scooped me up in his arms and headed toward our massive shower.

"What are we doing today, Sir?" I ask giddily.

As he stripped down and joined me in the shower, he said, "It's a surprise, little one."

I put on my best sad face and asked again, "Pleassse Sir, tell me what we are doing..."

"Not this time baby girl, you can't get me to tell even with your cute little pouting face," he said chuckling.

He soaped me completely and then himself before he held me close to him.

"This best way I know to shower, don't you agree?"

"Please Sir, don't change the subject," I laughed while trying to maintain my pout.

"Now, now Danica, I have a wonderful day planned and you will just have to wait."

I gave up for now and we enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing and intimate shower. After, he dressed quickly and laid out my tiny little string bikini and a cover-up for me.

"Get dressed quickly my love, I am going to fuel up the boat".

"The boat?" I said inquisitively.

"Well of course the boat, baby. How else am I going to take you shopping on the island?"

____________

We made our way onto the boat and headed out toward open water. The trip to the main island would take us just over an hour at a quick speed. I positioned myself on the front sun deck of the speedboat so that my back was to the bow. I smiled as I slowly removed my cover-up. I giggled as I watched him try to keep his eyes on the water ahead as well as look at the beautiful woman on the deck in front of him.

I further stressed his attention levels when I removed my top and let my tits free in the wind. The front of his shorts bulged out. I then removed my bottoms and smiled at him. I grabbed the bottle of sun lotion and began to sensuously rub it into my skin. I rubbed it on my shoulders, my arms, my stomach and my legs.

Looking directly into his eyes, I began to massage the lotion on my full breasts. Around and around I moved my hands across my globes as my nipples harden. I spread my legs wide and gave him a perfect view into my sweet pussy. I took the lotion and began to massage it into my inner thighs. From his viewpoint, he could see my lips swell and the telltale moisture appearing from deep inside.

"I think you might need help with your back Danica, we don't want you to burn... Why don't you come over here and let me help you?" he said as he continued to drive the boat across the water.

I smiled and made my way towards him in my most seductive manner. As I near, he pulled me between the wheel and himself. He kept one hand on the wheel and his other hand began to massage the lotion on my soft skin. He started at the shoulders and then down to the center of my back. His fingers slid toward the front of me and massaged the sides of my breasts. He slowly applied the lotion to my sides and my lower back followed by my ass cheeks.

He massaged the lotion on my body as the boat's movement continued to bump his hardened cock into my tight little ass. On one such movement of the boat, I felt a very different touch against my ass. It was bare skin and a very hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks.

"Such a tease you are baby girl, but just for that, I am going to drive something other than this boat."

I was not sure how or when he dropped his shorts, but as he bent me over the control panel of the boat, I saw the shorts on the floor at his feet. Before that image could register, he slid his cock deep into my pussy with one stroke. My wetness allowed him to enter without restriction. My sweet tight pussy caused him to moan deeply as it gripped around his hard cock.

With one hand on the boat wheel and the other firmly planted in the center of my back, he began his assault on my tight pussy. Strong firm stroked to the deepest parts of my pussy let me know he meant business. He occasionally accompanied the inward stroke with a smack on my ass.

In and out he moved letting just the cock-head remain in before plunging deep in again. The boat flew across the water and added to the motion of our union resulting in a very intense feeling for both of us.

"Danica, you are so fucking tight, I love feeling your pussy grab onto my cock."

"Yes Sir...Fuck me Sir! Paul Please! Fuck!"

That comment put him into overdrive. He slammed the boat throttle into full position and started pounding into my pussy. The boat kept moving faster and faster and he kept pounding harder and harder. There was no pretense any longer. He was fucking me with all he had so that he can cum deep inside of me.

"Slut, I want you to cum," he whispered my ear.

His force had pinned me against the console of the boat and with every thrust, I felt the cold fiberglass smashing against the front of my pussy contrasted with the warm flesh of his body slamming against my ass. Deeper and deeper he pounded until he got what he wanted. He felt the velvety sleeve of my pussy begin to vibrate around his cock.

He heard me scream out "Yes!!!" at the top of my lungs as my orgasm began. Once again, it was my orgasm that triggers his. Unable to concentrate any longer, he powered down the boat while he powered up his thrusts.

Over and over he slammed into my pulsating pussy as I orgasmed. His cock was a blur until I heard his animalistic growl and his cock exploded deep inside of me. The jets of cum splash deep inside my pussy as I continued to cum all over his cock.

As we began to calm, he laid my body over his and held me tightly. He kissed me gently on my shoulders as his cock slowly softens and dropped out of my pussy. He turned me around and we kissed, naked in the sunlight and the ocean breeze.

Suddenly, he dropped the anchor, picked me up and ran for the end boat. We hit the cool ocean water in a giant slash as the shock of the water engulfed us. He maintained his hold on me as we bobbed in the water and he couldn't help but laugh as he saw the look of disbelief on my face.

"I thought we could use a quick cool down after such a hot session," he said as he kissed me.

We both laughed as the water laps around us.

"Enough play time my sweet one, we have things to do today!" he bought us back to the boat and once we were both onboard, he pulled the anchor and away we went.

___________________________________

We spent the next half hour speeding across the water while remaining nude in the glorious sunshine. He enjoyed looking at my beautiful body as we skimmed across the water. I was lying there in the sunshine, eyes closed, and mindlessly caressing my skin. His cock began to grow as he watched my sexy form on the boat in front of him. My fingers moved slowly to my just fucked pussy and began to move slowly up and down the lips.

I rose my head and looked at him and smiled since I see him come back to life again. I found a small cushion and placed it under my head so that I could look at him as I once again began to masturbate for him. His hand moved to his hardened cock and began to massage the shaft. As my fingers slipped into my tight pussy, he began to stroke his cock.

He matched the tempo of my fingers as we continued to race across the water. My eyes were fixed on his cock as he stroked it back and forth while his eyes never waiver from my fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. He watched as I began to strum my clit with my thumb and my tempo increases.