Becoming His Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He increased the speed of his strokes. As my fingers continued to pump in and out of my pussy faster and faster, his grip on his cock became harder and he stroke faster and faster to match me. He could see my juices leaking out of my pussy and he licked his lips. I could see the pre-cum dripping out of his cock as it yearned to be inside of me. My fingers were a blur as he pumped his cock into his hand at lightning speed.

He powered down the boat and moved close to me. We were rocking in the waves and masturbating for each other as the sun beaten down on us. He moved closer to me and placed his cock head close to my pussy. I began to remove my fingers expecting him to ram his rigid member deep inside of me. With his free hand he stopped me.

"Continue baby girl...I want to see you make yourself cum."

With that I was at it again. My fingers rammed into my pussy and my thumb continued its assault on my hardened little clit. He continued to stroke his cock hard and fast directly in front of my pussy. Faster and faster we pleased ourselves while watching the other.

"Cum Danica, cum for me, play with your pussy and cum hard for me."

I obliged by pounding three fingers into my tight little hole. My eyes closed momentarily as the first waves of my orgasm begins.

"That's it baby girl...show me how you cum."

As I opened my eyes and watched him stroke his cock, I began to cum hard. It was then that he grabbed my hand and pull it away from my pussy. As he stroked himself, he aimed his cock directly at my swollen clit. His cock began to spasm and jet after jet of his cum hit me directly on my vibrating clit.

It pushed my orgasm into overdrive as the hot sticky cum pulsed directly against my clit. I moaned out in pleasure as he pressed his cock head directly against my clit and allowed the final jets of cum to shoot out of his cock.

He sat next to me on the deck and we held each other as we calmed from our orgasms. Long slow kisses ended what had been an extremely intimate, extremely erotic session between us. He reached for my bikini and cover-up and handed them to me as he stood and moved for his clothes.

"Get dressed, I think we have given the locals enough of a show."

As I looked around, I realized we are within 100 yards of the shore and we had more than a few locals watching our escapades. He smiled and slipped his clothes on.

"Are he ready to go shopping babe?" he called out.

"Yes, Sir! Let's go!"

He powered the boat up slowly as he made his way to my side. He held me close and kissed me as we passed our audience on the shore. We even heard a few cheers as we passed and headed for the docks...

­­­­­­­To be continued...