Becoming His Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
The prince falls for her as orc and man tumble into bed.
4.2k words
3.9k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Another!"

Jacynda slammed her tankard of ale down on the wide wooden table, her companions roaring. Marvin clapped her on the back, though she hardly even flinched, more muscular than she had even been before and matching Henry at least for size.

"You keep on drinking like that, love," Sid slurred, not the best at holding his liquor. "And you're going to end up under the...under...under the...under..."

"Christ Almighty, Sid, she can hold her liquor leagues better than you!"

The group roared, Jacynda throwing back her head in laughter. She'd given up on taming her wild nest of hair, for it "sorted itself out" if she left it be, though it was darker again, like the hair on her body, which was nearly black by that point. One thing she had tried to hide, despite her growing strength and physique showing through her clothes obviously, down to even her chest growing, was the change in her skin colour.

On her hands and arms and face, it was tricky to hide the tint to her skin, as if it was shifting to something else. Someone had made a jest at her expense about her being unwell, but she had punched him in the face for daring to say such a thing, even if she did agree that it made her look a little sickly. The green was more obvious in the centre of her chest and back, where it appeared to have begun spreading, on both sides of her body.

It didn't matter to her, not really. Not when the prince sat at the end of their table, laughing along with them. Her heart pounded more quickly as he slid his gaze back to her, again and again, as if he couldn't keep his eyes off her. It was all as she'd wanted, all as she'd dreamed, though she could not set aside the fact that she wanted him to be with her in more than just a companionship way.

She wanted him in bed with her, squeezed between her thighs, not laughing and mocking her playfully with the others, though their words could be construed as harsh from time to time. They knew one another more intimately, in the way drinking and fighting buddies would, after their time together, however, how far they could go, what they could push, what truths they could hold each other to.

Yet Jacynda still smirked a little harder when the prince stuttered over his words with her, passing her tankard to her and blushing a little, though it could have been mistaken for the heat of alcohol rising to flush his cheeks.

"Hey, you getting a little too much there, princey?" She teased him in turn, though the night was still young. "Come on, keep up! Or you'll be sitting in the corner with Sid!"

They laughed and Benjamin laughed too, still making her heart turn over in the best of ways, just like it had the very first time she'd seen him. Though that was not a bad thing, not a bad thing in the slightest, not as she scooted a little closer to him along the bench, under the pretence of avoiding a spilt slosh of ale. Or beer. Or...whatever it was that they had swapped to drinking. She didn't much care

"Jacynda..." Benjamin shook his head, sharing with her a trembling grin that did not at all look like the one he put on when he was in public. "You're... Well, I hope I'm not offending but you're rather different to how you were when you first came to the palace."

She grinned and slapped her thigh.

"Well, people change, princey! I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it if I was you. Not unless you're thinking that I'm not going to beat you at jousting tomorrow -- which, for the scroll, I certainly am!"

The challenge was set and they drank until dawn touched the sky, Prince Benjamin's servants coming to escort them back to the palace, drunk and stumbling in one another's arms. They laughed and they giggled, slumping onto one another, barely able to walk in a straight line, though their closeness was appreciated by both parties.

A touch here and a grope there, a long, staring look as the servants stepped away, leaving them both in front of the prince's chambers door. He paused there, one hand on the handle, as if there was something more that he wanted to say. But it was Jacynda who closed the distance between them, growling deep in the back of her throat, her chest pressed to his, matching him easily for height at about six foot three inches (very roughly) as she pinned him to the wall.

"I think you want to invite me in," she breathed, the aroma of her breath washing across his face, though she had him pinned there, unable to do anything else. "You should step up, princey, do what you think is right."

There was no force to be had there, only passion as Benjamin finally groaned, having sobered up a little -- and passionately crushed his lips to hers. It was a raw, wet, sloppy kiss -- not the first for either of them but the only one that counted, the only one that they would remember.

He drew her stumbling back into the bedroom with her, moving clunkily, awkwardly, though they did not want to spare a moment to part, not even when it would have made walking easier. Benjamin kicked the door closed at their heels, lips pressed to hers with the fervour of a drowning man clinging to life, though his desire was completely born from attraction to her.

Her heart lifted, holding him close, a knee pushing between his thighs, though Jacynda did not quite follow what her body was doing. She'd not had sex before, but there was no worry in her mind as to how that was going to pan out, her body aching with raw desire, a sense of heat prickling through her skin as if she was about to enter a sparring bout. She'd even taken up archery properly, like had been asked of her in years gone by, but sinking the arrow into the target was not as sweet as it was to finally take the man that she had fallen head over heels for into her arms.

They stripped down quickly, perhaps too quickly, her ripping open his breeches and him tearing her shirt, though it was a thin, flimsy fabric anyway. It was as if she had known what was to come, that that night was the night that he would grow closer to her than ever, when she would no longer ever again have to worry that the spell didn't work. Not that Jacynda had been worrying, per se, but she still wanted him there with her, closer, the memories of how she had been before things had shifted and changed lingering in the back of her mind.

"Oh, heavens..." He groaned, kissing her chest, trying to take her breasts in hand, but they were far, far more than a single handful. "I didn't... You're beautiful."

Not quite the word that would be used for a powerful, muscled woman, though he was too far gone to care how he referred to her, the two beings in the bed simply wanting to adore each other, everything rushing on with them so very quickly. There was no time to waste as they got rid of the rest of their clothing, his hard erection springing up as she deviously took it in hand.

Even her hand was larger, though that was not to say that the prince was small, not by any means. Yet Jacynda could make him "small" but stroking that hot length, her palm soft where the callouses had formed between her fingers and even a couple at her knuckles -- not where she was stroking his length. It was almost a tender moment, despite the feral, inhuman need of it, the prince falling back with a groan, trying to get his feet under him so he could thrust up.

"Nuh-uh, princey," she hissed, her blue eyes sharper than ever -- one of her features that had not changed throughout everything. "That's not how we're doing this. Lie back and relax...Benjamin."

She savoured the flavour of his name on her lips, her prince, her lovely, sweet prince, in her arms, though it was not her bed. It was close enough, however, to all that she had imagined and all that she had fantasised about for her to press on, revelling in all that came to her touch, her heated grasp, panted words and whispered grunts filling the air.

She was in control, though that was what they wanted, all that they wanted. She needed it and so did he, his eyes shining with something that not even Jacynda could put a name to. Though all was well and good and she did not have to say or do anything, letting out a masculine grunt as her free hand slipped between her thighs.

It had been a long time since she had masturbated, but she remembered what to do, even as more hair spread over her body, thicker than ever, the red hair on top of her head finally turning completely black. Her teeth ached and yet it was not a sensation that she wanted to focus on, not even as something felt oddly thicker and bulkier in her mouth.

No... No, it was hard to think about anything like that, not when her prince's cock was in her hand. Benjamin... No, she would not call him "Benny", not after all that. A prince deserved a name befitting him and his given name was the one she would use. She smirked as he pulled up towards her, using his abdominal muscles, and kissed her deeply, all while her hand worked his cock over.

"Unff... Jacynda..."

"No." Her eyes sharpened like chips of ice, yet there was a cold fire behind them. "Call me Jacy!"

That was right. She didn't have to be Jacynda -- why had she let that name hang over her for so long? No, Jacy was a much better choice, a shortened name but one that perfectly suited her, grunting, snorting, heaving, eyes burning with a desire unlike any other.

"Jacy..." He breathed. "You shine brighter than any queen in any kingdom! Jacy... My Jacy..."

Yes, his, always his. She'd never again be anywhere else and she had no reason to find herself in the arms of any other lover, no man and no one else, not ever. Jacy growled as she kissed him passionately, but something had grown from her mouth, making it more difficult for her tongue to press out. At least, it would be a little bit trickier until she understood how tusks worked, pushing out her lower and upper lip a little.

She fingered them briefly, yet Benjamin's eyes gleamed with a hunger for her and she had no worry. She only wanted him, only him, so very desperately, pushing over him with hunger in her eyes. His cock was freed from the grasp of her hand as Jacy groaned and twisted, letting him bear her back onto the bed, matched evenly in terms of strength. They could have wrestled, however playfully, but Jacy didn't quite want that, not at that time, not when her heart leapt and pounded so fervently for him.

She wanted the moment as it was, that coarse, rough edge of lust simmering through their kisses, the prince on top of her, kissing her deeply. Jacy claimed him as wantonly as he claimed her, hand grasping his arm, though the hardness of his prick bearing up against her lower abdomen promised more that she had barely even dared to dream of.

Something was different, however, a little like the difference that had been following her for days and weeks on end already, her wild side pressing to the surface. Even her fingernails had grown a little, chunkier as if her hands were larger, fingers less dextrous, raking them lightly, sensually down his back. The prince hissed and arched into her touch, nuzzling reverently into her breasts as if Jacy and her body were what he needed to worship at the moment. She would have thought that he would have been better placed to want someone on their knees before him, considering his station in life. That he saw her as an equal, perhaps due to the time they had spent together at the practice grounds and out drinking, enjoying life. That bond had been more important than even Jacy had realised, allowing them to become closer even as her body changed.

So... How much of his passion for her could be honestly put down to the spell she had cast, mistaking orc sweat for rose water, when he had come into her arms so willingly after talking too? She didn't know, but she didn't have to know, not when he kissed her breasts, lipping at her nipples before taking one succulently into his mouth and suckling sweetly, tenderly, as if he was afraid of hurting her. The hair even covered part of her breasts, dipping between them, spreading over them, the darkness of it standing out where the green of her skin was the most obvious.

Jacy caught her breath, panting softly, rolling her hips up, wanting more, his hardness pressing more urgently against her stomach. But neither of them had to be in any rush, even as desire mounted.

"Your body..." He murmured, eyes wide, though the lust in them could not be denied, not even then. "It's... You're... You're amazing... Jacy..."

He kissed her breasts passionately as the green of her skin spread and spread, breasts growing even more, though all seemed to be well in proportion with her body. Even the hair on top of her head spilt further down her back, a wild, ragged mane, as dark as the night, no trace of her auburn remaining. Jacy laughed aloud, baring her new teeth, the short tusks on the upper and lower jaw, knowing what was to come and, somehow, not minding it one bit. If it had gotten her darling into bed with her, into her arms...what part of it could at all be bad? Jacy knew what she wanted in life and it was all Benjamin, only Benjamin -- more and more with how she got to know him.

He groaned, pulling back, but she had the upper hand that time, rolling him onto his back, the moment too much for her. She had thought that her hand between her thighs would have been enough to satisfy her, at least for the moment, but she needed more than that, his hardness begging her to continue. Why would she not want to please Benjamin, even with the lick of alcohol coursing through her making her bolder and prouder than she ever had been before?

It was more her, however, not only the alcohol, moaning, grunting, letting everything out. She didn't think about acting like a lady as she didn't just spread her legs around him as she straddled his hips but sank onto him. She ground her sex with a low, fervent growl against his prick, desperate for him, though getting him inside her proved to be a little more difficult than anticipated.

Well, their shared experience would come with time together and she had no intention at all of making their time together anything other than as long as possible.

"Here... I'll help... Heavens..."

Benjamin all but whimpered, eyes on her, drinking in her body as he held her with one hand on her hip, balancing her. His other hand went between them, grasping his shaft confidently, presenting it at a different angle, though he was hardly experienced either. Sure, he had had a few lovers, but no one had done it for him, not even the warrior princess who had come visiting a few months ago.

For there was only one being in the whole world that stoked the fire of his need in the way that he needed so very desperately, his loins aching as Jacy pressed down onto his shaft. He moaned as she slipped over him, taking his cock inside, her pussy welcoming him inside as if it was exactly where his length had always been meant to be.

The moment was exactly right and Jacy knew it too, throwing her head back with a feral cry, not behaving at all how she might have ever expected to in the throes of sex. The green tingled over her skin, sweeping over her entire body, her shoulders larger and rounder, everything slotting into place. Where she had thought that she would not grow anymore, her body swelled into the space that it had been missing, a six-pack of abs showing across her lower stomach, firm and toned, though there was a thickness around her in her muscle too that betrayed strength.

"Ohhh!"

She cried out, rolling her head from shoulder to shoulder, muscle and energy pushing through, coming into place as if they were merely filling the space that they had always been expected to. Although the prince's eyes were locked onto her, she lost herself in the moment, the sensation of finally having his shaft inside her breaking the moment, one sensation amongst many that all clamoured for the heat of dominance.

A little more hair prickling to life down her back, marking her as a beauty of an orc, green seeping down to the tips of her fingers and toes, completed her physical changes. Yet the heat of her pussy flexing and pulling around his length betrayed further changes, her muscles steadying themselves, priming themselves for greater growth, for there was more testosterone in an orc's body than there would, in most cases, be a woman's. It was different for them and Jacy had researched a little about orcs once she'd suspected what was happening, what was the true object of the prince's desire. Yet she hadn't quite been able to work out whether it was the orc sweat she'd used that had sped up the process before, well, sex had happened.

Maybe it was something she would never know. In the moment, it did not matter, not with his length inside her, the prince staring up in wonder at a strong, powerful orc woman, desire in his gaze.

"You... Jacy..."

For she could never again be Jacynda, not in any way. She was too powerful, bearing the subtle tusks of a female orc, her jaw strong, though the chips of ice that were her eyes danced with wild glee. She rode him with fervent passion, her humanity left behind, glutes not sparing an ounce of fat even where they rounded out with muscle.

"Yes... Oh, yes!"

She could not hold back and neither did she want to, not as she exulted, her prince under her, holding her, running his hands over every inch of her body that he could reach. Her breasts, her hips, even the small of her back, down to her thighs -- everything was fair game as he adored her, moaning and whimpering softly, though there was only so much a prince could do when he was finally faced with the object of his desire.

Or not an object but the creature, the body type, the ferocity that he desired. For no man and no woman could be held to task for who they loved in life, what attracted them, and that had been orc-like bodies and orcs themselves. His cock ached inside her, a heady throb that her sensitive passage picked up on, her folds stretching around him, though it had been shockingly easy for Jacy to take him for her first time. There was so much going on, after all, that sometimes things like that didn't come to the forefront of one's mind with so many momentous shifts going on.

And that was okay. It was okay for the bedchamber to be filled with rampant moans and groans and cries of pleasure. It was raw and it was ready and there was no holding back at that moment, grinding to the rhythm of their lust, soberer than they had been the entire night. She bellowed, tipping forward over him, though she wanted to keep the angle of her hips right for fucking him, the two of them moving together, his feet pressing down into the mess of the bedsheets to thrust up into her as she rode him.

"Yes... Harder!"

She was devious, wanting it, every stroke catching her perfectly, the high mounting, though Jacy did not have the mind to let her hand slip down between her legs. Maybe at another time she would take the time to tease her clit during sex or she would show Prince Benjamin what she liked there -- but there was so much about her new body that she didn't know yet! Maybe tusks could be teased erotically? Her body ached with the thirst for knowledge, though the man thrusting so very needily up into her could not be stopped.

He howled and dragged her down, her pussy squeezing around him, losing himself in ecstasy. There was no stopping it even as she grabbed his hand and pressed it to her crotch, even the hair there thicker with a very light curl of it, maturity oozing from her. With every roll of her hips as her flexing pussy milked him of his load, she ground against his hand, desperate for her own high while his cock throbbed inside her.

12