Becoming His Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was better than Jacy could ever have imagined, losing herself there, grunting and groaning, making all manner of noises that would not have sounded at all proper coming from a lady. But she didn't have to be a lady, not a mage, not anymore, not as she let loose in climax too as his tapered down. Men didn't orgasm for as long as women, let alone orcs, and she had so much more to learn about her body, things that she had never considered.

For it was more about her hair spilling wildly down her back, the black hair covering her body with a more masculine air that she drew intrinsically into her way of being, even her larger hands, her rounder bosom, the muscle that allowed her so much more function than before. It was about her personality, the shift in how she was, her personality coming to light truly for the very first time.

And it was that that had her spilling down over him with a heady grunt, her sex rippling around him, though the contractions of her muscles were erratic, no rhyme or reason behind them, besides pleasure. She relaxed over him, letting the aftershocks of delight wash over her, eyes half-lidded, merely resting there. Benjamin groaned and she poked him in the nose, smirking.

"What's that? Can't take me?"

He moaned.

"Oh, I can... But you're squashing my arm..."

"Oops."

That could be allowed. She hadn't meant to crush that, after all! She rolled to the side, buzzing comfortably in the aftermath of orgasm, her body warm through, the sheets tangled around a foot. She didn't even have the mind to kick them off, she was that comfortable, shifting to pull the prince's head onto her chest, staying there. She would have stayed there forever if it meant keeping him in her arms.

"I wondered why..." He said, relaxing in the afterglow with his head on her chest, tucked up close to her collarbone. "Why you were suddenly... I'm sorry, Jacy, but I didn't see you before, not as you are now."

She looked down at him, idly stroking his head.

"I'm not surprised. But this... This feels better. I was a real stick in the mud before, wasn't I?"

He laughed, though there was a guilty touch to it.

"No... No... Just different. And different is not a bad thing. I don't think I ever really gave you a chance before, Jacy, but I should have. For that, I am sorry."

"Ah, it's no matter now, princey," Jacy all but cooed, twisting her fingers lightly into his hair. "All came right, didn't it? It's all good here... And I've got you now."

Benjamin chuckled.

"Yes, you do. And I have you."

It was a little too sweet for a moment like that, their drunken exploits of the night finally catching up to them, drawing them down into the sweet arms of slumber. Yet the morning would find them with the silken bedsheets strewn and twisted around them, evidence of their time together bringing a (late) morning chuckle to their lips. For once their love had been consummated in such a way, even though Jacy was no princess and was ruggeder than any orc woman that had ever been seen in the kingdom, there was no going back from that point.

Their lives would never be the same together, but, importantly, they had each other.

And that was the best thing of all.

Continued in part four.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Demon Gate A farmer's son encounters an Oni in the forest.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Date with a Drifter Matt hits it off with a biker, but she has a dark secret.in Erotic Horror
Warband Captured by a band of female Orcs, his fate is uncertain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Fineprint A lawyer accepts a job as ambassador to an alien planet.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Uninvited Ch. 01 An alien soldier is forced upon a chronic bachelor (X-COM).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories